All Comments on 'A Love Worth Fighting For'

by Quietmahoganystorm

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
STUPID

the stupidest story l have ever read here...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
!!!!

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
so cute

I loved it.......it was cute and sexy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Perfect!!

Wonderful story!!!! Very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*****

Great love story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
confused

weird plot

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertabout 12 years ago

Girl it was a rollercoaster ride! It was a spector sport of Springer proportions observing them go through their paces but I don't know if it could have been me?! I loved the story nary a dull moment!

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments all!

This story was a bit of a challenge because I wasn't sure about where to put it. It was a toss up between Non-consent/Reluctance and Interracial love. I'm glad I put it here though, because through the drama and bullshit these two went through, it's about their love for each other that kept them together.

I'd like to thank everyone that took the time to read the story and comment. It is well appreciated. It's not easy putting a piece of creativity out there for others to love/hate/appreciate/degrade, but it's good to know whether or not a story is intriguing enough for others to like and/or comment on it.

QMS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Outstanding

Excellent story, waiting for "The Arrangement" patiently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent

This was a refreshing story... of untraditional love and romance...

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyabout 12 years ago
Well

SOMEBODY just laid down one hell of a smackdown, I'm just not sure who's was bigger...yours or Jackson's! Entertaining from beginning to end. *****

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 12 years ago
Automatic fav!

Now thats what I'm talking about! I consider this a class and all i'm doing is sitting down and taking notes......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
loved it

A great story with great details and an interesting plot. I really like stories where the woman is regarded in such high favor by the male protagonist. Is it weird that the nerdgirl in me imagined Jackson as a lil bit of shane from walking dead???

honeybreehoneybreeabout 12 years ago
How the Hell is this a love story? there is nothing...

Loving, cute or sexy about this! This guy was basically a pyhsco for the first 4 pages who basically humiliated, kidnapped and raped her but because he made her cum a few times "purposefully so she can have his child whether she wanted one or not* and wanted to try and force her into marriage through intoxication but because they had an HEA it's fine?...blank stares...wow standards must be low for lead female characters as well. I could have tuned into my local news instead if I wanted a story like this. Overall wrong section for this story and don't get me wrong I am okay with BSDM tales or the less chivalrious male lead but Jackson was way over the top that it's was ridiculous and Charice was a weak idiot. Next time you want to write nonconsent a warning should be written beforehand because l wouldn't have wasted my time

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you for all the comments

This is a story that I struggled with where to put it - it seemed a bit too mild for a true nonconsent/reluctance story, but also a bit wild for Interracial Love. My ultimate decision was based on where they go as a couple. As twisted and warped as his actions are, he truly loved his woman. He's the alpha male type, so not getting what he wants means he will result in every means necessary to achieve it.

@ Honeybree: I'm sorry that the story didn't come with a disclaimer. It is a great idea, and I might just go ahead and write one in and resubmit the story with a disclaimer. Somewhere in your critique, I noticed that you said you could have watched that type of story on the local news. I'm glad my story was descriptive enough to make you imagine a news story.

Thanks all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hmmm

Jerry Springer Show !!! I find it a bit unrealistic. Why did he have to announce that on TV ?!! Who would do that ?

Well, despite that, you write really good stories. I was really taken even if I found the beginning a bit weird.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyabout 12 years ago
lol

I wasn't sure if I wanted her to kick his ass or cut him for awhile, well done I enjoyed this story a lot, needed a little mopre to make her get over what he had done but still loved it.

honeybreehoneybreeabout 12 years ago
don't get me wrong....

I think you are an excellent writer because you did suck me in because it was different. Again I would have love the story if Jackson wasn't over the top, I love reading stories about alpha males getting their women but Jackson's actions and intent made him a physco, i mean at one point she thought he was going to kill her and now they are in love?...it was just unbelievable even for fiction but I will tune in next time since you are on my radar and see what you write because you are good this just wasn't my cup of tea is all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Last 2 pages were good but the first 4...

Not so much. I'm sorry but only a nutjob would do that to the person they love. I'm amazed that Charice even made it out alive with the crazy behavior and rational he was showing.

juicycarameljuicycaramelabout 12 years ago
HOT DAYUM!

I say hot dayum! dude wasn't playin abt keepin his woman! the jerry opening was fun & from the time jackson took the keys I was all smiles! thanx 4 givin us a safe way 2 experience the fantacy of a hot man so crazy in love/lust w/his woman he'll do ANYTHING 2 keep her. this was a fun, sexy, twisted fantacy ride 2 a happy ending! I LOVE YOUR WORK!

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormabout 12 years agoAuthor
I love this feedback!

Yeah, I kinda went to town on the crazy with Jackson. Most of the stories I have in my head are with men who are much less insane. This one just struck me & once I finished I sat back and said "whoa...".

I ramped up the insane on him because there are times when shit gets nuts out of nowhere in relationships - and unfortunately this is the type of story that shows up on the 11:00 news. Y'all know what I mean - dude loses his mind & does kill his girl after doing some of the crazy shit Jackson did.

Thing is, I didn't want it to end in that way. I wanted there to be some reconciliation and some atonement. I wanted them to find a way back from the hurt. I wanted them to get back to where they were.

In hindsight, I should have had four pages of just that - reconciliation & atonement. However, four pages of them getting back to where they were wouldn't have been enough in the span of time we're talking about that lapsed between the end of that day & when she tells him she's pregnant again.

I simply did not want to make this into a series - even though it would be lovely for him to show that he can make it up to her and for her to trust him again. Maybe when I get better at explaining emotions and internal dialogue, then I'll consider it & revise my stance on this being a stand alone story.

For any interested, I am working on chp. 3 of "The Arrangement". I'm not slacking on it whatsoever - there's just been a little change in the game. I'm also toying with a sequel to "Treasure". It will placed in Nonconsent/Reluctance & be a wild ride like Treasure was.

Like I said earlier, it was a real toss up deciding where to put this, but Honeybree is on point with the suggestion of a disclaimer.

Thanks all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot!!!, even thought, I enjoy my lovely dovelike stories

I get tired of the typical fluff interracial stories. Sometimes I like, a little of something different (dark, twisted, erotic) and I felt you brought it! I like how Jackson character was flawed and how he was insanely determined to keep her. Like someone said before, I also love stories where the woman is regarded in such high favor (meaning he is really really into her) by the male character. I feel a lot writers don’t portray that enough in their male characters. I believe you demonstrate that in your stories. I also felt that you brought out a lot of different emotions throughout this story. Thanks, I truly enjoyed it. ; )

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127about 12 years ago
Simply put.

Just Fucking wonderful.....I love this story

magiczeesmagiczeesabout 12 years ago
Brillant!

Love every min of reading this story it was fun, exciting, lust-crazed... Loved how willing an determind he was, I enjoyed eading it. My first time reading from this author but definatly not the last. 5 starz!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 12 years ago
Just

what they needed, drama to bring out the true depths of their love for each other. Good to see that they literally worked it out-LOL

Never forget, that there are always people like Misty near you at all times...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
DIFFERENT....

I was set to hating this when I read the first page-but intrigued enough to finish and glad I did. This was HOT!!! Great story wonderful twist on the whole non-consent/reluctance genre...

MsShaybabeMsShaybabeabout 12 years ago
Wonderful story

Glad i finished reading this...it was a wonderful story. Loved the whole setup of it...

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
very good

will read the rest of you work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A good story

I rarely comment, but I had to let you know how much I enjoyed reading this. You kept me engaged throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it

I was rather leery at first with the "Jerry Springer" scene; but you pulled it out. This was a good read and made me wonder how porn actors and their significant others handle situations like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What the fuck!? What kind of story is this?! I was intrigued with th unique begining but after a while i was lik this bitch is weak as fuck!

U fukin talk about how u cant trust him, how u all r over, he ties u up, makes u come, gives u an explanation of y he lied to u nd the fucker claims he loves u so much, yet he's not willing to give up the thing that tore ur relationship n da first place?! Dumb as fuck! And she dumb for not demanding he gives it up! So ur gonna let him continue to fuk other women while he's with u, nd hav a so called fukin family at the sam time, but u dont want the son walkin in on him editing the porn! She's fukin weak nd dumb, nd he's stupid sayin he loves her, yet he never once n the story considered giving up the thng that once tore them apart, but yet he wants to b married nd hav a family while fukin other women nd looking at porn on a daily basis, nd her ass is weak enough to let him! Just a fuked up story! stupid as fuck! I gess everyone is selfish, weak, nd has fuking low standards these days huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
FTW?

You had me all the way up until she turned into a complete and utter wuss and let everything slide! Ummmmm......., hell no! She goes from a strong woman who's afraid of him and determined to get away, to a wussy pushover who's not fearful in the least and who's cool with him banging her unprotected! NOPE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I stopped reading when he turned into a rapist, you are a sick, sick person to even be able to write this shit, and you SHOULD have put a disclaimer at the start about him being a complete asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome Story

Nuff' said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It's HER story!

This is one of the most original stories I've read on Lit. I see ya'll heifers caught feelings over this one. Its okay. Write your own dang story. Then you can control the outcome. Geeze!

NautiNymph

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
why the hate

Like serious, the girl got talent. I really enjoy this. It was never a dull moment nor was it drawn out like most stories. This is one of the most unique stories I've read on this site and it was hella hot. So if you don't like it don't read it, damn.

- noelle3

atropisatropisalmost 11 years ago
awesome story .....buy

Def. One of the best i have ever read on the site, but sometimes a story does not warrant a happy ending, this was one of them. I just think it would have been better if she didnt take him back or if she did it would have been after some years, what he did to her was heart breaking, and even after a good shag, reality is still there The story basically says to me that she was in love with his dick more than herself, and thats just sad. I didnt understand why she would not have gotten more mad at the fact that he was using his job skills.to keep her, of course hes going to be good in bed its what hes paid to do, but to use that against her was cold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You write well

But, you lost me after the rape and the beating. If people think that's sexy more power to them.

-

I thought it was going to be a comedy in the beginning, The Jerry Springer Show, for real? lol. Telling her on national tv did not show love, it would have been humiliating for a real woman, but since this is fiction it doesn't have to be realistic, I suppose. You write stories for yourself, I like that, but any author is going to expect criticism and other posters shouldn't be dissing someone who has a different opinion than theirs. As long as someone is respectful, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

-

So, his sex was so good that she let it pass that he raped her, beat her, held her hostage? It was ok because he screwed her until she liked it? She barely thought of the fact that he lied to her for a LONG time and had sex with dozens of women when he was suppose to be faithful to her. My sensibilities are different than yours and it does have a profound affect on whether I like a story or not. I know that's unfair to an author. You have to write the story as they see it, I do the same thing.

-

I like the way you write, but I can't say that I liked the story. I do hope you keep writing, because you're learning and perfecting your craft. That's hard to do in front of an audience and you can't be thin skinned. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

So he spends the entirety of his relationship with her cheating on her, intends to deceive her even after marrying her, humiliates her on national television, brutally beats and then rapes her, impregnates her without her consent and announces his intent to continue cheating on her and having better sex with other women then she could possibly have with him, and she's okay with all of this? This is a loving and romantic relationship?

The idiotic plot could be forgiven it it were even remotely erotic, but this is boner-killing garbage.

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Love the feedback - thanks all!

Thanks for the feedback. I know this was an odd one - but this was more of me flexing some of my writing muscles. I wanted to create something with a bit of action - to see the characters move (and not just fucking).

I've done enough with the fucking. I wanted a story that would leave a person on the edge of their seat wondering just what the hell would happen next. If I've accomplished that, with at least one person, then I'm a happy camper. Oh, and if sweet and sensual is what you want, then check out wake up call and it's prequel. That's a good...what was the term...non - boner killer. lol.

So, that said...I'm a happy camper many times over. Glad there were some people who absolutely hated it. It would be weird if everyone loved this story. And thanks everyone for reading this one.

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3over 10 years ago
Awesome story.

This was a really good story. I like it when a man will fight for love. I am becoming a huge fan of the black female, white male genre; however, there are so few stories tags that way on literotica making them so hard to find.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

This was a great read and different from any of the stories I've read on Lit... glad for something quite different and the Jerry incorporation classic

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Should've been in the nonconsent category or at least have a warning in the author's note before the story. This guy was scary. I might have nightmares.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is a bulls hit story. This shit is rape. Wtf! !!!?

This is not love. Sick and twisted and disgusting. I could not get past 3rd page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I loved it. Keep up the good job!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

I absolutely loved this!!! Looking forward to reading more of your writings.

izzieDizzieDover 7 years ago
Ok......uuuuh......well....

Now here is a tidbit that no one seems to have hit on. Why is it that he's a cum eater? You don't generally find that in any alpha male!!

Hmmm....porn industry?! Can you say "suspect"?!!!! Heck! He even sat there and drooled over it before he decided to dive in! There's a just bit wrong with that!

Lmao

But we'll done overall, tho I have issues with him continuing to do his thing in light of he "loves her so much that he can't live without her and she allowing it," The discussion of THAT never saw daylight!

However, making the movies? ok, he will HAVE to watch to work a profit from such. Watching porn is commonplace. People do it everywhere everyday even as a couple, but "PARTICIPATING"? Not so much!

In my case he'd be a dickless wonder!!!!!

Llsbsvs

ChocolateAmazon10ChocolateAmazon10over 7 years ago
Ehhh..

I'm not sure i feel about this story. He literally kidnapped and raped her multiple times and then somehow their "love" kept them together...at the very least this shouldve been in the Nonconsent/Reluctance category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NFW!

What a fucked up story from the beginning the ending. No police involvement at all? I don't believe it!

illwindillwindalmost 5 years ago

Really should change the title to A Love Worth Raping For.

XvanXvanalmost 4 years ago

I know I'm late as gell but I loved this story and yall its just fiction. Chill the fuck out.

longpinkleggingslongpinkleggingsover 3 years ago

I agree with the recent comments. I really wish writers and readers alike would stop conflating love and/or attraction to black women with abuse and/or rape fantasies with black women. Its definitely telling of where black women fit in the sexual consciousness and fantasies of those who genuinely enjoy stories like this. My final thought is that this story definitely belongs in the non-con or bdsm category. But I suppose the fact that its not calls back to what I was saying about conflating. Some people cant tell the difference and think theyre synonymous. This is at best, disturbing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another bull shit story of nothing but rape and abuse

You must be a sick moron to write this shit, because raping a woman that say you love is wrong, tying her up after she said no and continuing to abuse her. I would have cut your cock off and ripped out your balls and charged you with rape and if I be came pregnant with your kid, I would have aborted it and would hope that the law would put you jail for at least ten years and made you sexual deviant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story!!! I wonder whether the haters here are aware of exactly how many rape themed stories are contained on this site? I think this story was sweet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous