A Lovely Kinky Couple and Friends

Story Info
A meeting in Bruges with some wonderfully diverse people.
2.8k words
4.66
3.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those who have read my stories, I am always interested in meeting 'interesting' people who are easy going and not hung up on what they enjoy. Basically sex is a moving fluid state and I tend to go with the flow for my enjoyment and that of others. No scripts, no agenda no taboos and no filter!

I was around 40, still single when this happened, and I was on a trip in Belgium to the historical war sites including the cemeteries of the fallen WW1 Soldiers, on both sides. I had always wanted to do this, so I jumped on a train arriving in Bruges on a sunny day, so I decided to walk from the station to my accommodation. I decided to stay at a small B and B just at the edge of the tourist area, and having dumped my bags, I went outside and found a bar/pub to sample a fruit beer in the sun. I sat down, checked my phone searching for somewhere nice to eat that evening.

An older couple sat near me and they nodded to me. They asked if I was alone and if I wanted some company- I nodded and they joined me.

It turns out they were from the South West of England, a small village in Devon -- I never managed to capture the name exactly.

We chatted, they had arrived on the same train as I did and they were staying in a nice 4 star hotel close to the tourist sites of the city.

It was about the time that the sun was setting, and thoughts turned to food. They asked if I wanted company- I wasn't bothered either way as I often travelled on my own, but they seemed nice so I said yes.

I arranged to meet them at their hotel in an hour's time. I left, walked to my place and showered, getting to their hotel just before the allotted time of 19,30.

We made small talk, and ended back at their hotel for a nightcap. I'm not a big drinker, but seemingly they were. I stood up to leave when Hannah went up to bed, and Steven and I were chatting about sports. Steven said Hannah wanted to meet again and stood up. He practically fell over as he had drunk too much- or so I thought, so I offered to walk him to the lift. He put his key card in, and the lift went to the top floor, where Hannah greeted us as the doors opened.

Just to describe her, Hannah was around 50, large boobs, most likely silicon, and was slim without a big stomach. Nice legs, and toned arms.

Steven was maybe 55, with the beginnings of a paunch, smooth hairless skin, and not so fit.

Hannah thanked me and asked me to help put him to bed as he seemed worse for wear, maybe too much alcohol in the sun. We manhandled him, and Hannah took his trousers and shoes off, I unbuttoned his shirt. She left his boxers and socks on, closed the door and we left into the lounge part of the suite. I went to leave, and Hannah asked me if I wanted to stay and chat- to be honest I didn't want to as I was tired, but out of British politeness I did. She made us some coffee from a flashy machine in the suite, and we went outside on the balcony to chat. It was chilly, and I couldn't help notice that she was wearing a lacy bra and yet was still ' pointing' with her rock hard nipples.

She explained to me that they were not actually married but had been together on and off for more than 5 years.

Small talk done, I went to leave, and Hannah touched my leg and asked me if I wanted to kiss her. Conscious of Steven passed out drunk next door I hesitated until she raised herself up and kissed me full on the lips.

I'm a man being kissed by a clearly exotic woman and this aroused me as she probed my mouth with her tongue.

We went to the bedroom to check on Steven, and there he was, not asleep, not even passed out but in full make up, wig, stockings, suspenders and not drunk at all.

I turned to face Hannah, who had slipped off her elegant dress, and was down to her bra and panties, which when I looked again were bulging with what seemed like a huge cock. Steven shuffled towards us, bent over on all fours, turning round as Hannah released her cock and slid it straight into Steve's butthole without stopping for adjustment. The lube he must have applied did its job well and she had buried more than seven inches of cock into his rectum and was plowing his arse brutally. He was moaning, yelping and purring with pleasure.

I was very surprised -- I had been played, so I sat down and watched Hannah empty her seed deep inside Steve's gaping arsehole.

Hannah withdrew and I saw globules of cum leaking out of his red gaping starfish, and she came over to me indicating that I was next for attention, although I could see that she wasn't hard at that point. Steve turned round, his make up smudged and wig awry swallowed the cum he scooped out of his arse and went to wash in the bidet.

I undressed, wondering what was going to happen, when Hannah knelt over the bed, and no pre-amble pointed my 8 and a half inches of cock at her tiny arsehole and she backed on to me until I was literally balls deep inside her.

She was tight, but not as tight as I was expecting, instead she was similar to a tight pussy not a first time virginal anus, but since I love anal sex I probed until I found her prostate, then pounded her for all I was worth cumming so deep inside her as she herself climaxed over the bed.

This all seems like a dream now, but as I withdrew, we both went into the bathroom, and soaked with Steve, chatting normally and naked in a huge whirlpool bath. Nothing was aid, no explanations were given, we were just chilling and cool.

I checked the time on my watch, realising that it was late and I had an early start the next day and stood up, bending over to get a towel when I felt two tongues on me, one was enveloping my balls and the other had insinuating itself into my arse. Hannah released my balls and beckoned me out of the bath and to kneel against the sink and I saw Steve leave the bath sporting quite the biggest cock I had ever seen. This was a pornstar sized cock and explained the tightness or lack of it when I fucked Hannah! He pressed against my experienced hole, I breathed out and he, with the aid of a seemingly never ending supply of lube in their suite, thrust in to me to the hilt.

Hannah walked round, knelt and began to suck me to hardness, and as Steve probed deeper scraping my prostate I could feel the cum boiling up in me before I ejaculated within five minutes of being entered and fucked hard, straight down into Hannah's eager throat. Steve had cum at more or less the same time, filling my bowels with hot cum.

My legs were shaky, I was sated, so we lowered ourselves back into the cooling water, soothing our sore arses until I felt steady enough to dress and leave.

We exchanged numbers, and I left into the warm night air, arriving at my place within 5 minutes, it's a small city!

I undressed in my room, cleaned my teeth and went to sleep. It wasn't that late but I was tired and up again at 7 for a tour I planned to attend.

I didn't hear from Hannah or Steve that morning, I assumed they were sleeping in, but when I alighted the coach and walked towards the centre where both our of hotel were, there they were, sitting in a café with pen windows, drinking huge mugs of what looked like hot chocolate and they were waving at me.

I waved back smiling, and they asked me to sit, which I did, and we started chatting about Ypres where I went earlier. I noticed there were three cups, two of them had lipstick, and one didn't.

Hannah sat there a vision of femininity, and like I didn't realize at the time, nobody else would also guess what she had hiding in her panties.

Steve sat in baggy shorts, again nobody would know what a huge python he hid in what turned out to be lacy pink panties. He pulled the leg up to show me when no other diners were looking. He didn't seem concerned or the slightest bit embarrassed, and I felt it was odd yet natural that we hadn't chatted about to what we did given that we had all engaged in my favorite taboo -- Anal. Three of us, one cross dressing MILF, one mature trans woman and myself- three cocks three arses and not a pussy in sight,

I sensed someone hovering, I turned round to make my order of hot chocolate and waffles, stopping myself when I realized that in fact this girl was pulling out the chair and not taking orders. I was introduced to her as Chantal, a local girl l who evidentially was the part time receptionist at my B and B although I had not noticed, She was a student, around 22 and slim.

They had seemingly known each other for a couple of years.

Another girl a dark haired girl emerged from the ladies and sat almost on Chantal's lap, I had taken her chair unknowingly. They spoke Flemish, smoked and chatted.

I focused on my snack chatting again to Steve about rugby as Hannah was conversing in fluent French now, they were all clearly multi lingual, with the two new girls Chantal and Chloe the dark haired exotic one.

Chantal was very slim with long light brown hair. Chloe was a bit broader, bustier and wearing way more make up.

Eventually we parted company, and it seemed that the four of them were eating pizza later and asked if I would like to join.

We walked to this pizza place, asked for a big table, and I was sandwiched between Chloe and Hannah, who had her hand down the front of my shorts, whilst Steven and Chantal were sitting opposite, very close together. Chloe was a make up artist working on a series of reality TV being filmed elsewhere in Holland and was taking time off to stay a few days with Chantal.

I had no idea of the dynamics, so, as the previous encounter I went with the flow.

We all ate pizza, drunk beer and soda, then at Hannah's behest we went back to their enormous hotel room which I didn't realise actually was a 2 bedroom suite. There was lots of laughter and chatting. Chantal was very flirtatious, vanishing to the ladies at one point to remove her bra, leaving her pointed nipples on her B cup tits with dark areolae clearly showing for all who cared to look- I was one of them who gawped.

Chloe was quiet, she sat there smoking but with her knee pressed up against mine. I was a bit sore from the huge cock I had taken the previous night, so was hoping to top someone and bury my almost as large cock into someone's private hole tonight!

Chloe whispered something into my ear, I couldn't catch it but I nodded.

So after we paid, we found ourselves stumbling into Hannah and Steve's suite; I was sober, as I wanted to keep my wits about me. Chloe, Hannah and Steve vanished into the main bedroom, leaving Chantal and I to chat. She wanted to smoke, so we went out onto the balcony together, as she smoked, drank wine from a bottle and chatted. It turned cold, so we went back inside, and we shared a sofa, chatting, until Chantal leaned into me and kissed me. She took off her T shirt, and I immediately placed my hands onto her nipples, which seemed disproportionally large spreading from dark brown aureoles, we kissed, deeply, I could taste the wine and cigarettes on her tongue, it was strangely sensual. She unbuttoned my Levi's and reached in and unleashed my large hardening cock. I took my hands off her tits, and unbuttoned her shorts, slipping my hand inside, finding silky panties and fine fair covering a hot wet pussy.

My trousers round my ankles, her shorts round her's, we stumbled to the spare room, and without any pre-amble she stripped off, sat up against the headboard and spread her legs.

"Eat my pussy"

I quickly undressed completely and joined her on the bed. I licked, probed and sucked her clitoris until she grabbed my head forcing it between her hot thighs as I brought her to a very noisy climax, soaking me in the process!

She rested against the headboard, I shuffled next to her- she leaned over and sucked my cock to full hardness.

The door opened and she stopped sucking me.

In walked Chloe, Hannah and Steve.

Steve was dressed in a black lacy Basque, stockings suspenders and impressive heels. His make up was perfect and looking like a 50 year old MILF. Hannah was naked with her cock sticking out in front of her, but the shock was Chloe. She wore a see through pink bra, her firm C cup tits,exposed with the light, and this was twinned with matching panties, suspender belt and pale pink stockings. Her make up -- as Steve's and Hannah's was 'slutty perfect'.

Chloe looked at me and pulled her panties down, and even in the half light, I could see that Chloe had a cock, where I was expecting the sweet pink folds of her pussy, and that even half erect looked almost as big as mine.

Chloe opened her mouth, gazing at my cock, crawled across the bed and took me into her mouth. She sucked so well, and I could see the outline of my huge cock vanishing down her throat. She gagged, swallowed again, then took her mouth off and kissed Chantal full on the lips. Hannah bent over the bed, and beckoned Chloe over. Chloe entered Hannah's arse, smoothly and she took it well. Hannah lowered her head in resignation and Chloe plundered her arse time and time again. Steve's massive tool then entered Chloe from behind, she was struggling with the size, and slowed down until a rhythm was established as Steve forced his monster sized cock inside Chloe's tiny bottom, which in depths of Hannah's stretched and struggling rectum

Chantal snapped her fingers, as I was mesmerized by what was happening, and she ley down flat, raised her legs to behind her ears, spreading her glistening folds inviting me inside her tiny pussy.

Chloe was quite a vocal girl and a writhing tiger underneath me and climaxed in seconds. She flipped over so her head settled on the pillow as she guided me in her from behind, as I went deeper and deeper inside her pussy, as I reached underneath and fingered her clit to another climax. She reached behind, withdrew my cock from her pussy, and she placed it over the entrance to her miniature arse hole. My cock was wet, but we needed lube and as if by magic she reached to the bedside table and liberally fingered her arse with lube covered fingers.

This was so HOT.

I entered her slowly and smoothly, a females arse is different to a man's, often smaller and without the prostate to give pleasure. So I proceeded slowly, moving in and out slowly, with her squealing, yelping, begging, almost crying before I climaxed emptying my balls deep into her reddening arse. She had fingered her pussy to a small climax as I withdrew as she expelled my white cum from her arse.

The others had already finished and from each of their plundered, gaping and battered arseholes poured dribbles of hot cum.

This was one of the most amazing sights I have ever seen. Hannah, Chloe and Chantal had cum pouring our of their arses, Steve and I were dripping cum off our cocks.

Hannah looked gorgeous, her huge tits and long softening cock just oozing sex appeal; Steve, whose makeup and hair had been done especially by Chloe whose skills transformed him into 'very erotic' trans MILF; Chloe was simply an exotic creature of sexual desire, and they all lay there sated, for now, and dribbling cum from both front and back; Chantal at this point has cuddling in to me and she was smiling and happy.

I think I totally lucked out here with this eclectic bunch of people who I fell in with.