A Lovely Sight

Story Info
Your relaxing afternoon in the woods is interrupted.
1.7k words
4.07
13k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is nothing quite like a warm spring day in the woods, when the breeze carries the first hints of summer heat and everything from the cool, damp ground to the insects rustling in the new spring leaves smells of life.

You are lying on a stretch of smooth, bare rock, in a patch of sunlight in the forest, where the sun warms your naked skin. Not many people venture to this part of the woods, and this little clearing is far off any regularly traveled path or trail. One could say it is a safe place to sunbathe naked — and perhaps it is. But you have never been one to worry much about whether things are safe.

Would it really be so horrible if someone were to wander by and catch a glimpse of you through the trees? Not at all, you think. In fact, the idea of just such a thing happening is enough to make you feel deeply and delightfully aroused.

Sure that no one is watching, you reach down and stroke yourself gently, bringing yourself slowly to orgasm before slipping into a light, peaceful sleep, bathing in the warm spring sun.

"Truly, such a lovely sight," says a voice from a few feet behind you a little while later, waking you from your light sleep. It is a deep and steady voice, with no hint of bad intent, so you turn very casually to look at the man standing just a few feet away. He's leaning against a tree at the edge of the clearing, looking very casual himself, and you can't help but be pleased that your wish has come true.

"Hello," you say cheerfully. "Won't you join me?"

Wordlessly, he walks out of the shadows of the forest, but instead of coming directly to the rock where you're still laying, now propped up on one elbow, he makes one full circle around you, his eyes seeming to linger unapologetically on the pale skin of your full, bare breasts, your long slender legs, spread slightly apart, one knee bent open giving him a full view of your pussy. He roams every inch of you with his eyes, and you watch him, almost inviting him to look.

"You are really quite magnificent," he says, a smile playing on his lips as he comes to sit close beside you. His eyes continue to roam freely up and down your naked body. Now that he's closer, his open gaze seems more intimate. You can feel your nipples harden, and you see him notice it and smile.

"What brings you to the woods today?" he asks at last.

"It's a beautiful day," you say simply. "A good day to be outside."

"Indeed it is," he says.

"And what brings you so far off the trail?" you ask.

"I don't know," he says. "You, probably."

Strangely, that seems like a perfectly reasonable answer. For a moment you sit in silence.

"I wouldn't mind you getting back to what you were doing earlier," he says, seeming quite content to lean against the tree and watch. You realize that all this time, when you thought you were alone, you actually had the audience you'd imagined. You might have been embarrassed, but instead you feel pleased. He smiles. You wonder if he can tell that your breath has gotten shallower, that your whole body is already preparing for him.

He reaches out and touches your leg tentatively. You close your eyes and breathe in with pleasure, but the rest of your body is totally relaxed. Waiting. He begins to stroke the outside of your thigh lightly, then leans in and strokes the inside. Your eyes are still closed and you know you're breathing heavily. Your breath hitches slightly as his caress moves further up the inside of your thigh.

"Days like this don't come along very often," he says conversationally, as his hand strokes higher.

"We wouldn't enjoy them as much if they did," you reply.

"Quite true," he says. Then, after a moment he asks, almost idly, "Are you enjoying this?" He draws his fingers slowly down and then up, ever farther up the inside of your thigh.

"Yes," you say, having a hard time matching his casual tone but trying anyway. "It's not what I planned for the day —" Then you have to pause for a moment to gasp, as his hand moves up to envelop the hot, tender flesh of your pussy and in the same motion he pushes one finger gently inside you.

"Oh," he says involuntarily in surprise as his fingers probe lightly inside your soaking wet pussy. "Oh you ARE enjoying this." He smiles, and the hungry look in his eyes almost puts you over the edge all on its own.

You're unable to speak. He pushes his fingers further inside you, almost making you come right there and then. He seems almost as carried away as you are as he uses his other hand to cup your breast and caress your nipple gently with his thumb, bending to kiss it gently, taking possession of your whole naked body available there before him. Almost without thinking, he moves to kneel in between your legs, grabs you by your hips, and pulls you closer as he bends his head down over your eagerly awaiting pussy.

"May I?" He says, and it's all you can do to mutter one word.

"Please."

He begins to caress you with his tongue, tasting and stroking as he pushes your legs wider. You lean back, propped up on your elbows to watch him, still fully clothed, devouring your pussy almost ravenously. He seems oblivious to you, consumed in his enjoyment in his exploration. A slight breeze blows and your nipples respond, a little chilly but more aroused by the whole sensory experience. You stroke his silky hair and pull his head in, encouraging him to continue.

He moans, and you feel like you're about to come, but try to hold off. It feels so good to be on the edge.

Suddenly, at the edge of the clearing, you notice something. Two men, a little out of breath from hiking, are standing at the edge of the tree line, watching. You lock eyes with one of them and smile. He smiles back, a little uncertainly but obviously absorbed in what he's seeing and making no move to turn away.

Eyes locked on his, you come so violently that you can't help but cry out and fall back, painfully, against the rock.

The two men turn to go, making a very faint rustle in the trees. Your new friend sees them, looks at you, smiles, and says, "Wait."

Quietly, to you, he whispers, "Do you want them?" You feel almost girlish as you answer with a nod. Of course you do.

"Join us," he says casually. "It's a lovely day, don't you think?"

As the other two men are approaching, you whisper to him. "You first," you say, and he smiles. Faster than you would think possible, he stands up, unbuttons his pants, and plunges inside you, his cock rock hard. Grabbing your hips, he fucks you so hard your whole body seems to open to receive him, and the only sensation you can feel is his beautiful hard cock plunging in and out of you.

When you take a moment to open your eyes, you see that the other two men have disrobed and stand beautifully naked on either side of you. One reaches out to lightly caress your breasts and the other starts gently massaging your clit. It would be hopeless to try to prevent yourself from coming, so you let it happen, crying out in pleasure as you come again. And then again.

After a few moments, he stops fucking you, grabs your hips, and flips you over so you're on. your hands and knees. One of the two hikers is fucking you now, from behind, and the other is standing in front of you, his beautiful cock right at eye level. You reach out and take him into your mouth, licking and sucking and emptying all the erotic passion you feel emanating from your throbbing cunt into a single-minded passion for this beautiful cock in your mouth.

You see that your first friend is resting, stroking his own cock lightly as he watches you with the two hikers. Your eyes meet and he smiles with approval. At that moment, you feel semen spurting into the back of your throat, and just as you are swallowing, you feel the one behind you come inside you with a cry of ecstasy.

You have come so many times. You're exhausted and sore, but still you want more. You walk over and kneel before your friend. You look up at him with wide eyes and tilt your head questioningly. He cups the back of your head and guides your mouth down on his cock. You let yourself be lead, feeling more and more turned on by the pleasure you're giving him as he leads your eager mouth to quickly bring him to explosive climax deep inside your throat.

By the time you recover and stand up, the hikers have gotten dressed and are waiting to say goodbye. You walk up to them in turn and kiss them lightly on the cheek. The second one leans down and kisses you on the mouth, and at the same time probes your pussy with his index finger — and you realize you are still wet and ready and close to coming again.

Reluctantly, you pull away, smile, and say, simply, "Thank you. This was lovely."

As the hikers start toward the trees, you turn to face your first friend, who is once again leaning against the tree where you first saw him.

"Do something for me," he says with a mischievous smile.

"Anything," you say, and are surprised at how much you mean it. There simply isn't anything you wouldn't do to please him in this moment.

"I know you have one more orgasm left in you today. For me." He laughs at the look of surprise on your face. "Go lay back down and let me see you take it."

And so you do. You lay back down on the smooth, flat rock where he first found you, close your eyes. and caress yourself gently until you come one last time. It doesn't take long. He was right. That last orgasm was so close, just waiting.

When you're finished, you drift gently back to sleep.