All Comments on 'A Loving Mom Should Seduce Her Son Ch. 02'

by MotherloverSon

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My 2 cents

I liked the story. I liked the characters and their interaction. It was a let down how you ended this installment. Just kind of left it hanging. I look forward to reading more.

MrWilburMrWilburover 2 years ago

A bit short from chapter one, but no matter. Please continue to write

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 2 years ago

I enjoyed your subject matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

okay 1 more chapter should sum the love and she gets pregnant by him

MotherloverSonMotherloverSonover 2 years agoAuthor

Hope you are enjoying this story. I’m going to be editing it, and I think you’ll enjoy some of the action that is going to be added.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Like the jealousy, but needs lots more dialogue. Chapter ending was very abrupt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I too would like to see him get his mother pregnant. If two people love one another so badly then the logical conclusion would be for them to make a baby together. And it should be the son who tells his mother that he wants to father babies with her. Lots and lots of beautiful babies.

They could sell the business and move to another country where no one would know them. They could walk hand in hand in the public, day or night, with her belly nice and big carrying her son's baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story! If there is another chapter. It would be awesome if Brian and Heather explored more ass play including full on anal sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story! Would be cool if Heather were to have a sister, what a threesome that would make!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Wow

Easy 5/5. I've read a lot of stories on this website and this is one of my favorites already. You did a really good job making the mom an actual character with flaws, instead of the typical bland horny woman and it made the story much more interesting. The effort you put into this story shows and I hope you continue writing. Waiting on your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a Fuck she is!!! She sold her son/the most important person besides herself for weed.

Experience or not she sold him like property.

I enjoy your writing style, but that turn removed me from the fantasy. Couldn't continue.

Don't get me wrong, art should elicit an emotional response good or bad. For that A++++++

I look forward to your future stories though.

MotherloverSonMotherloverSonover 2 years agoAuthor

Well, Heather is a sociopath who doesn't have a sense of right and wrong. So while she does love her son, she is willing to rent him out to Juliet in exchange for pot, since she is a good friend who deserves good sex and, shit, that's some great weed. What could be wrong with that? After all, she sees nothing wrong with having sex with her son, or stealing from her company, or destroying the career of an insolent employee....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
What the mom did does not sit well with me at all…

…firing an employee, lying to her connections at other firms, and doing everyone she can to make sure she has a very difficult time getting another job in that industry again. That’s some fucked up shit that deserves some payback to that heather bitch.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 2 years ago

I love it that Heather's pimping out her son to her friends, how fucking HOT is that! 5 Stars!

MomsnGurls4meMomsnGurls4meover 2 years ago

Good story. Mom was such a self-centered, conniving Bitch - a hot, sexy bitch, but still a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The mother turned her only son into an excellent fuck toy. Whether she kept him to herself or shared, be gains an understanding of how to be a great lover to women. What red-blooded male does not want to service women in trade for the memories of the sex shared?

Bruce

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just skimming through to see if Heather breeds a baby with her toy-boy son. It's all pretty far off the rails as a realistic M/S fantasy so making a bay is all that remains to fulfill any actual feelings of real love between son and pimp-mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous