All Comments on 'A Loving Mom Should Seduce Her Son Ch. 04'

by MotherloverSon

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
EZ8ltEZ8ltabout 2 years ago

The previous chapter was already going shit with the pegging and the fact that Brian was on the level of a 10 year old child despite his age but this? The one normal character gets humiliated, Brian goes full fucking faggot, and Heather doesn't give a shit about it all. Fucking garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a tragic wrong-turn for the series. I/T heat is all about taboo, private, secret relationships. You just blew that up. And to add insult to injury for your readers, you went gay af as well. Christ, what a train wreck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pity you made her son turn out to be a confused fag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow this series just keeps getting hotter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it cumed two times reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty hot stuff. Kinkier than your average incest story. Enjoyed Juliet humiliating her bratty daughter and then making it up to her by fisting her pussy.

Icefox88Icefox88about 2 years ago

Heather should've pegged Brian on mother's day.

messalinaslutmessalinaslutalmost 2 years ago

The story is getting good as episode rolls by. Its just got one loose end. The main protagonist, Brian is coming across as a person without his own voice, thoughts or personality. Please write him a little bit better. Let him some times be active and let some kinky and depraved ideas and dialogues come from him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave this story a 4.

Too much fucking everyplace. I would love to have seen a romantic story develop between the mother and the son. They could have moved to another country and started a family of their own. With Brain keeping Heather's belly filled with his babies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked the story but there was to much use of Brian it was better with just his mom and juliet and maybe his teacher maybe mom and son could have made a baby! Gave it a 4 because it was just too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

With all the sex between the trio, I expected Brian to butt-fuck Mario. That would have been the least Brian should have done.

Fabi_SunFabi_Sunabout 1 year ago

very good follow up! I think part 3 and 4 are the best and the development of story and characters is really well done! I can´t wait to read a part 5!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This turned out like I half expected. The gay angle that pervades so many M/S I/T stories makes no sense to me but there it is - like it so often is. A stealth gay writer doing a mother-son story with heavy queer subtext. No need to be on the down-low, bruv. Just write your gay love tales in the gay male section to your heart's content. There was no need to disguise it behind all this fake mommy and fake aunt bum licking submission training nonsense.

MisterteaMistertea5 months ago

"He circled her clit with her tongue until she could hardly stand it."

I'm not surprised she couldn't stand it, it sounds like something out of Abu Ghraib.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous