A Loving Mom Should Seduce Her Son Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya heard a knock on the door. She looked through the peephole and then opened the door. It was Brian! He looked so handsome, grown-up now but still somehow so young. She invited him into the room. They made a little chit-chat until Brian looked into her brown eyes and told her, "You look so beautiful tonight."

She stammered, "You...you don't look so bad yourself."

Brian then confidently put his arms around her and kissed her. His kiss was firm yet tender, strong but sweet. "It's been so long since I was kissed like this," Tanya thought.

After a minute, Brian broke off the kiss. "Your lips are on fire. Just as hot as the rest of you."

Tanya found herself giggling like a schoolgirl. Brian kissed her neck while running his hands up and down her back, then switching to fondling her tits through her blouse.

"I've forgotten how good this feels," Tanya said to herself. She began to breathe harder. She was surprised to hear herself telling Brian, "Let's take it to the bed."

Brian lay down next to her. They began making out furiously, including rubbing each other through their pants. It had been so long since Tanya had felt a hard cock! Even better that she knew it was hard for her.

Brian began unbuttoning her blouse while repeatedly kissing her on the lips, neck, ears -- all over, really. Soon her blouse was off. Brian sat up and looked at her. "You're such a gorgeous woman. And with great tits, too!" Tanya giggled a little.

He set her boobs free. He caressed them and then kissed and licked them, over and over. They were big, heavy tits -- mama tits that had suckled two babies. Brian began sucking on her nipples loudly. "Fuck," Tanya groaned. A forbidden thought crossed her mind -- Brian's suckling reminded her of the pleasure she experienced feeding her children. Looking at Brian worshiping her breasts, Tanya contemplated how lucky Heather was to have a handsome, caring son like him. If only she could see him like this. Tanya laughed to herself: mothers don't want to see their sons making love.

Brian kissed and fondled Tanya's body all over. She was gleefully amazed to see him embrace her full figured body. She felt her self-confidence starting to grow. She closed her eyes and started breathing harder. It had been so long since she had been touched like this. Every stroke, every kiss, every suck made her tremble a little more.

Brian unbuttoned her slacks and pulled them down. He began rubbing her pussy through her panties. "You're getting so wet," Brian told her. And she was!

Brian wet his index finger and gradually pushed it into Tanya's expectant pussy. She moaned. "Do you like that, honey?" She nodded and then inhaled deeply. He thrust it in and out, occasionally rubbing her G-spot. She got wetter and wetter and he was able to get in a second finger.

Brian then lowered his head and buried it in her bush. Tanya gasped. "I didn't know I needed this so bad!" she thought. She felt his tongue running up and down her labia, then fucking her cunt. His sheer unbridled joy at pleasing her helped build her self-confidence.

Brian turned his attention to her clit, sucking it, licking it, twirling it with his tongue. He buried himself so deep in her crotch that she felt his face pressed into her lips. Tanya felt so celebrated, so embraced --- when she wasn't giving herself over to the sheer pleasure Brian was giving to her. She started giggling. It almost tickled.

She trembled and twitched and let out a groan. To her surprise, she stroked his hair and pushed his head deeper into her crotch. She used to do this with Zack back when...when....when. Suddenly she felt her legs kick out, trembling intensely. She breathed rapidly and then groaned loudly over and over. She recognized that feeling.

"Honey, where did you learn to do that?"

"I never tell my secrets."

He went back to work. Tanya lost track of time. Was it 15 minutes? Maybe more? She just rode a wave of bliss that seemed to carry her back and forth, back and forth. Brian's eager tongue went on a tour of her lady parts. Sometimes he was tongue fucking her. Sometimes he was kissing her lips. A lot of the time he was working her clit. It was like....being worshiped, being celebrated...in a way she had forgotten she could be. It was a feeling of complete luxury. She moaned, "Don't stop, baby. Please....please....oh my God."

Finally, she was ready. Brian held her legs open and slid his hard cock into her pussy. He began thrusting into Tanya. She groaned as she felt his hard young cock spread her cunt. Her feelings grew more and more intense as he pushed in and out of her. She felt his pubic bone rubbing her clit. She felt that wonderful sensation of fullness she didn't realize she craved. Her own fucking got more vigorous as she thrust back at him, grabbing Brian's cock. Tanya felt her inhibitions fading away. She was remembering that not only did she enjoy making love, not only did she like to have sex, she loved to fuck. Brian lay directly on top of her and she felt his body rubbing on her tits. Her legs wrapped around Brian's and she experienced a feeling she was glad to welcome back in her life.

Tanya felt exhausted from all that coming. Brian told her to get on her hands and knees.

"You're so beautiful, such a sexy woman. And such a great ass." He began kissing and licking and fondling her butt. Tanya was so self-conscious about her huge ass. She thought it made her look fat and disgusting. But here was a handsome young man worshiping it.

He began covering her huge ass with kisses and licks. "You have the most beautiful ass I've ever seen. Oh fuck, I love it so much," Brian told her.

Then she felt Brian separate her butt cheeks. Suddenly, she felt a brand-new sensation. Brian was sticking his tongue into her ass. "Oh Jesus fucking Christ, oh my fucking God. Shit, shit, shit," she groaned. She could barely breathe with this feeling enveloping her. His right hand reached around to stroke her clit, which soon pushed to yet another orgasm.

Brian spent the night with her. They had a quickie in the morning before she left at 7 AM to make sure she was in the office before it opened.

Her patients wondered why Dr. Tanya Anderson was in such a chipper mood all day.

***

Tanya and Brian met up several times after that. Each time was better than the last.

One Saturday morning, Tanya woke up around 6 AM. Zack was snoring away. Between his legs, his cock was standing up with a huge morning erection. She pulled down his briefs. Filled with nervous excitement, Tanya began stroking her husband's prick. "I'm doing it! I'm really doing it!" she thought to herself.

She kissed Zack on the lips. He began to awake. "Good morning, my love," she cooed. "Good morning, honey," he answered.

He kissed her back. They embraced. He pulled off her nightie.

At 6:45, they were laying together, exhausted. Zack and Tanya realized that they were both tearing up. It had been so long and it was so good. They kissed again before they got up for breakfast.

They did it again Sunday morning. And again the next weekend...

A few days later, Tanya called Juliet from her car and told her how great things were with Zack. "It's like when we first got married. I feel so much better about myself. And it's all because of Brian. Zack was so excited when I showed him that I wanted to have sex."

Tanya cleared her throat. "That said....um...um."

"Spit it out, babe."

"Can I still see Brian from time to time? On the down low, of course."

"Sure thing, Tanya. Just give me a call. You'll still have to pay your fair share."

"Oh, of course. He's totally, totally worth it." They exchanged pleasantries and hung up.

Juliet called Heather. "Tanya's doing great. Fucking all the time. And she still wants Brian's ass."

Heather laughed. "Nothing like a satisfied customer."

***

Angela was spending the summer home from college. Juliet had found her a job in a field she thought her daughter would enjoy, but within weeks, her perpetual tardiness and snarky attitude had gotten her fired. She instead was spending her time doing what she usually did: pounding cheap beer, getting stoned, and sleeping with random dudes.

Juliet didn't mind any of these hobbies, but she was annoyed that Angela didn't seem interested in work or her studies or really anything productive. She was also sick of Angela's insolence: so much backtalk, so much attitude.

So unlike her sweet Brian....it was totally true that Juliet had long preferred him to her daughters, especially Angela. At least Kristin had her shit together.

Angela barely achieved a C average in college while Juliet had more than once had to get her out of trouble with the law. With her bleached-blonde hair and ample bosom, Angela was the daughter who physically most resembled Juliet, which may have annoyed her mother even more.

Angela had always preferred dumb jocks as her boyfriends. She hadn't given Brian a second look. Indeed, she and Kristin had shamelessly picked on him as a boy, especially when he stayed with them. They were clearly jealous of the attention that her mother gave to Brian. Their father didn't share Juliet's regard. Instead, he kept mocking Brian as a nerd and mama's-boy.

So Angela and Kristin ridiculed Brian and even once held his head in the toilet bowl. When they got older, they got their boyfriends to beat up Brian.

But now the ugly duckling had become a swan and Angela had a hankering for swan meat. Brian was now a handsome, well-groomed young man. Angela saw him at the Starbucks and at the Baskin-Robbins, at Chipotle and Target. She finally liked him on Facebook and Instagram. She couldn't believe that such a dorkus had become a hottie. She began finding ways to run into him.

It was kind of weird that she saw him out with his mother so often, so maybe he still could be a nerd and a mama's boy. But she couldn't help but want him. She invited him to one of her pool parties, but couldn't quite get him alone.

Angela increasingly "ran into" Brian as the summer went along. One afternoon while her mother was at work, Angela called Brian at work and explained that Juliet had left a flash drive at home that she wanted to give to Heather. Could he come over and pick it up?

Despite his doubts, Brian drove over. Angela was waiting for him. She was on her second or third White Claw of the day, but her tolerance was such that she was barely buzzed. With her day-drinking habit raging (as well as her hormones), she was just wearing a bra and panties under a pink silk robe she had swiped from her mother. She had "borrowed" her mother's Rabbit and had enjoyed a wonderful morning in bed. But she was ready for more.

She had left the door unlocked. Nevertheless, Brian still rang the doorbell. Angela opened the door and let him in. Brian was wearing his usual "business casual" outfit and looked rather surprised to see Angela in her current state of undress. "Hey, babe. I left the flash drive in the living room. Come on in," Angela said.

"Do you want to put on some more clothes first?"

"No, I like feeling comfortable."

Brian walked into the Scott residence, long a home away from home for him. Angela stared into his face, which had a quizzical expression, as if he was a little baffled by the situation. Suddenly she threw her arms around him and planted a kiss on his mouth and shoved in her tongue.

As soon as she cut off the kiss, she burped. Angela felt mortified, but Brian just laughed. "Looks like you're having a fun day," he said with a smile.

Angela took him by the hand and led him to the couch. "Have I ever told you how handsome you've become? You're quite the babe."

Brian blushed. She began fondling his cock through his pants. "Oooo you have a nice one."

She suddenly unbuckled his slacks, yanked them to the floor, and pulled down his briefs. Angela had given many a blow job in her day and she was confident in her technique. Soon Brian was groaning as Angela slurped on his hard thick cock. She fondled his balls as she licked his head. Then suddenly she took him in her throat. She bobbed for several minutes until he finally came in her mouth.

"Wow, that was fantastic. Get up on the couch so I can return the favor," Brian said.

Angela was surprised. Her frat-boy studs never did that. Hell, her boyfriends had to be coaxed into it. Brian pulled off her robe and then her bra and suckled and fondled her tits for awhile. He removed her panties and Angela plopped down on the couch. Brian knelt before her. He spread her legs and began rubbing her shaven pussy. As she got wetter and wetter, he slid in a finger and began moving it back and forth. Angela led loose a long moan, followed by a belch.

That didn't stop Brian. He kept pleasuring her, with an intensity that soon seemed crazed. He ran his tongue up and down her lips, finding what pleased her. He began working her clit, pushing closer and closer to the edge, then backing off before she could come. He circled her clit with her tongue until she could hardly stand it. Finally, he licked and sucked her clit ferociously. She grabbed his head, flexed her back, wrapped her legs around Brian's body, and let go. She cried out a few times, and then yelled, "Motherfucker!"

"Shit, that was awesome, baby. Now let's fuck!"

Angela got on her hands and knees, showing Brian her sweet pussy. Brian slid in and began thrusting. Angela cried out, "Fuck! You're so fucking thick." She really did feel filled up, more than she could remember -- and she had been with a lot of guys. He used his left hand to grip her ample ass, while his right hand worked her clit.

"Ooooh I love your pussy," Brian moaned. Angela voraciously clamped down on his cock.

"Fucking fuck fuck, keep fucking me, Brian!

Brian kept breathing hard. "Fuck, you have a tight little cunt, Angela." They kept at it for several minutes. She felt his balls banging against her ass.

Angela finally shook and cried out. "Motherfucker! Shit, I'm coming." While she loved pleasing this handsome stud, she also appreciated that he actually gave a shit about getting her off.

Brian pulled out and shot his load on her butt. Then he knelt behind her and licked off his cum from her ass. Brian kissed her ass all over.

Then Angela felt Brian's tongue plunge into her asshole. "Shit, none of my guys ever did this to me," she thought. She let herself enjoy the sheer luxury of feeling him lick around her hole and then tongue fucking her.

Suddenly, she felt something building up inside her. She tried to hold it in, but it came out anyway. She farted right in Brian's face. Angela was mortified, but Brian just kept on keeping on, maybe even more so. She felt a funny sort of joy envelop her. No matter how embarrassing or gross she got, Brian would accept her.

***

They were both so preoccupied by Brian's rimming that they did not hear the front door open.

"What the fuck?" Juliet yelled at Brian and Angela. "I come home from the office and this is what I find?"

Angela had trouble regaining her composure. Finally, she answered, "Ummmm....Mom?"

Brian removed his mouth from Angela's asshole. "Oh hi, Aunt Juliet."

"Oh Brian, honey, I'm sure your mother needs you back at the office. Put your clothes back on and get back there now."

"Sure thing, Ms. Scott." He threw on his clothes and headed out.

"That's a good boy," Juliet said as he left.

She turned to her daughter and told her, "Leave Brian the fuck alone."

"Why? You don't care who I fuck."

"Well I don't want you fucking him."

"Why not?"

"You and your sister were such fucking bitches to him growing up. Teasing him, taunting him, calling him a nerd, a little bitch. You loved making him cry. Then you started having your boyfriends beat him up. I was ashamed to have you two as my daughters. "

"We were jealous of him because you clearly loved him more than you did us."

"Fuck yeah, I did. Why shouldn't I have? I started off just watching Brian because Heather needed help when her husband died. But as he grew up, I found that he was sweeter and more loving than either of you."

Angela began to look upset.

"Dad told us he was a dorkus."

"Your father is many things, but perceptive he is not."

"I'm sorry, really I am. Brian's a great guy. He's all grown up now, why do you care so much if I have sex with him? I fuck a lot of guys."

"Because I'm fucking him, that's why!"

Angela starts crying. "That can't be true! That can't be true!"

Juliet smiled smugly. "Fuck yeah, it's true. And as you've seen, he's gooooood."

"How did that happen?"

Juliet explained that Heather had suggested it to her.

"Well, she has been having sex with him for a while, so she figured I would enjoy what she had taught him."

"Wait....what?"

"Oh, Heather fucks her son. You didn't know that?" Juliet looked like she was about to burst out laughing at her daughter.

"That can't be true! That's a lie! The Mannings are good people!"

"Yup, Heather seduced her son and they fuck whenever they can now."

"No, no, no, no!!!!" Angela was starting to bawl uncontrollably. "You made that up, you made that up. You just want to justify fucking a young boy."

Juliet laughed hysterically at her daughter's wrenching pain. "Let me text Heather to call me when she can."

Just a few minutes later, Juliet's phone rang.

"Can I put you on speaker? Good. So Heather, what's up with you and Brian?"

"I'm having sex with him. We had sex this morning before work. We've been having sex for over a year and it's been great."

"Thank you, Heather. Have a good day."

"No problem, babe."

Angela looked like she was about to vomit. She began threatening to blackmail Heather and Juliet, to tell the whole world about their secret.

Juliet just laughed. "Do you think anyone would ever believe you? Saying that a pillar of the community like Heather Manning is having sex with her own son? That your mother is banging a college boy? Ha! As if!"

She continued, noticing that Angela was starting to cry again.

"People will think you're nuts, that you're deranged. After all, you're the one who has spent time in treatment for your little pill problem! You're the one who keeps getting picked up for shoplifting. People will think that you are just angry that Brian won't go out with you. Another jealous girl like all the rest."

Angela looked completely devastated.

"If you try any of that shit, do you know what I'll do? I'll cut you off. Next time you take your five-finger discount and get caught, I won't talk to the police. You'll see how much you like being in jail for a night -- or more. That car is in my name -- I'll take it back. Maybe I'll sell it so you can't ever use it. And I'm sick of paying for you to get straight C's. Hell, you would be doing worse if you hadn't blown half your professors. Don't think I didn't know. You can take the bus to the community college and finish your degree there. Fuck, if you don't straighten up, I'll put you on the Greyhound to a place where someone gives a shit."

Angela was bawling. "Please, please, please, Mom. I'm so sorry. I won't say anything to anybody. Please don't stop loving me. I'll just die. I'll be a good girl."

Juliet suddenly felt a wave of compassion for her ungrateful daughter. She hugged her and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "There, there, honey. Mama will always love her baby girl."

Angela sniffled. "I love you so much, Mommy. I'll do anything to make you happy."

A devilish thought crossed Juliet's mind. "I know what you can do, sweetie pie."

"What?"

"Well, you're in a sorority, you should know how... I'm sure you know what I mean."

Angela just nodded.

"You do?"

"I do, Mommy."

Juliet stuck her right index finger under her jeans and panties. She produced it wet with her nectar. She stuck it into her daughter's mouth.