A Loving Mom Should Seduce Her Son Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like how that tastes?"

"Yes, Mommy."

"Let's go upstairs."

Juliet sat on her bed and pulled down her jeans., her panties already wet from anticipation. Angela took her hand and rubbed her mother's damp pussy through the pink satin. "That's a good girl," Juliet said to her daughter. Angela gripped her mother's panties with her teeth and pulled them down to below Juliet's knees. She spat on her right index finger. She laid her head close to her mother's crotch and began fingerbanging her mother's cunt.

Juliet moaned, "I can see why you're so popular with the other sisters."

"Just wait, Mommy. there's more."

She got two fingers inside her mother's cunt and pushed them in and out vigorously, while rubbing her mother' G-spot. Then she started sucking her mother's clit.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, where did you learn to do that, hon?"

Angela buried her face deep into her mother's snatch. Juliet could feel it rubbing her labia. This was quite a treat. Mayyyybe she might forgive Angela. Mayyyybe.

Juliet began panting harder and harder. She could feel herself getting close. Angela worked her mother's pussy with a maniacal intensity.

"Fuuuuuuuck....my baby....my darling," Juliet screamed.

Juliet slowly breathed in and out. Her daughter had really gotten her off.

"I can see why the other girls like you," she said. "You do know what you are doing."

She stroked her daughter's hair and told her, "C'mon, you've been a good girl. Mama will reward you. She was in a sorority, too."

Angela laid on her back on the plush carpet. She spread her legs. Juliet pulled down her panties and rubbed her pussy first gently and then firmly. Her daughter was already soaking wet.

"You do enjoy what you do." Juliet told her.

Angela moaned and then answered, "I love making my Mommy happy."

"Such a good girl, such a good girl," Juliet told her daughter as she slid her finger in and out of her pussy. She gradually pushed in another finger and then yet another. She gradually worked her daughter's snatch, getting her wetter and wetter.

Juliet pulled her hand out and opened her nightstand. She got out a bottle of lubricant and greased up her right hand. Angela looked nervous.

Juliet whispered, "It's going to be all right, sweetie. Just relax and enjoy what Mommy is going to do for you." She gradually worked her fingers back into Angela's cunny.

After several minutes of work, Juliet had her whole hand inside her daughter's cunt. "Don't worry honey, it can take a baby, it can take my fist."

She clenched her fingers inside her daughter and began thrusting it back and forth. "This was my specialty in the Zeta house. No wonder I ended up as president."

Angela moaned, "Ohhhhh Mommy, I feel so fuuuuuull." She was glad that Brian had stretched her out.

"Just relax and breathe. Mommy will take care of you," Juliet told her daughter.

Angela began playing with her swollen clit. She couldn't believe the day she was having.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she cried out. Angela's eyes were rolling back in her head. She felt her mother working her G-spot, which drove her crazy and finally pushed her over the edge. When Juliet pulled her fist out, her daughter was exhausted

Juliet held Angela in her arms. "My beautiful baby. Did you like making Mama feel good?"

"Yes, I did, Mama."

"Good. I liked making my girl feel good, too." They lay together for a few minutes, sharing a tender moment.

Juliet asked Angela if she wanted to do this again. Her daughter just nodded.

"Let's have a fun summer together, then."

"I think I would l like that," answered Angela.

Juliet kissed her tenderly. "If you're very, very, very good., someday you might be able to have Brian again. Maybe we could do that together."

"Thank you, Mama,. That sounds like it would be really great."

Juliet and Angela had a very fun summer together.'

***

Heather wasn't filled with anger like Juliet was. She understood that the incident had been Angela's idea. But she was afraid that she had made the mistake she had committed with Gary: too much freedom. The time had come to reassert her authority.

On the Saturday after the event at Juliet's house, Heather ordered Brian out of bed early. She took him into the shower with her. After the usual kissing and fondling, she took one of her razors in hand and covered his privates in shaving cream. She calmly shaved them completely clean. He looked so cute shorn of his pubic hair.

After toweling off, they headed into her bedroom. Heather had just purchased a butt plug with a pink jewel. She told Brian to lie on the bed on all fours. She then lubed up the butt plug and gently slid it into his sweet little asshole. He shivered a little but didn't fight it. Heather thought her son looked so cute with that little pink jewel between his cheeks. She had laid a pair of her pinkest, frilliest panties.

"Put these on, babe."

Heather enjoyed watching Brian model her panties. He looked adorable! She told him to spin around, to shake his butt,

Heather sat down on her bed. "Lie across my lap, you little bitch." Brian lay on her lap, exposing his naked, vulnerable butt to her. "Even good boys need to be taught how to behave," she told him.

"Count them off, son."

Her hand landed on his ass with an audible slap. He yelped. "One."

She hit him again. "Two."

Heather smiled. She realized that she was enjoying her son's suffering. "Three."

She noticed that tears were starting to well up in his eyes. Tears of pain or tears of humiliation, she did not know. "Four."

Heather felt herself getting wet. She was really enjoying this! "Five."

Finally, she let him go after twenty whacks. His beautiful little butt was bright red. She massaged it gently. He really was sobbing in pain. "There, there, that's a good boy. Don't you want to be a good boy for Mommy? Show Mommy how much you love her."

He lay at her feet and took off her shoes. He massaged her feet and sucked her toes.

"Good boy. That's a start."

He unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down. Then he dragged off her panties.

He ran his tongue over her labia and then vigorously tongue-fucked her. Heather was sopping wet and her juices were running over her son's pretty face. "Ohhhhh yeah, fuck yeah. Do it, baby," she told her son.

Brian further buried his face in his mother's snatch. He began sucking her clit vigorously as if he was seeking nutrition from her crotch. Heather was so turned on from disciplining her son that she came easily. Brian then tried humming while still working her clit. It was a new sensation, but she liked it. She came again, this time covering her son's face in her nectar.

Heather stood up and took off her blouse and her bra. She turned to Brian and told him, "Fuck me, my son. Bend me over."

Brian did as he was told, sliding his dick into his mother's wet pussy. He thrust into her repeatedly, holding her sides, but occasionally using his hands to rub her clit or fondle her tits. He shot his load into her, so turned on by the morning's events that he didn't last as long as he usually did.

"I hope you've learned your lesson," Heather said to her son. They embraced and kissed passionately.

Later that day, Heather was poking around her closet when she came across an old hairbrush. She realized that she had plans for that hairbrush.

***

Juliet and Mario were getting high in his backyard, watching the sun set. Mario managed the Mount Ranger Estates branch of Massage Ecstacy, the spa chain Juliet had founded. He was still the branch's best masseur, especially popular with the ladies for his "happy endings."

They were great friends and enjoyed sharing tales of their conquests. She teased Mario about being the town's "cross-gender champion in getting tail." Mario's erotic massages sometimes led to invitations by women (sometimes married women -- really especially​ married women) to share a deeper connection. They quickly learned that his capacity to please was not limited to his hands.

Since the dumber husbands usually assumed Mario was totally gay, he could get away with a lot. If such a husband saw Mario with his wife, he would usually assume they were shopping, not fucking. Occasionally, one of the wiser husbands would figure it out, but decide that since Mario was making his wife happy, why interfere?

But Mario had another side. For all his metrosexuality, he was also a jock, who played multiple sports and worked out regularly. He had a side gig of working with the local dads who overextended themselves on the tennis court or the jogging path. Often that translated into time spent on the massage table, talk of how "a man knows how to touch another man," and before long, some of those dads got "curious."

After a hard workout, Mario liked to take a hot shower. A long. hot shower that revealed Mario's natural gift. More than one dad in the locker room, usually already impressed by Mario's feats on the gym floor, found themselves staring at it, wondering what it would be like to touch it, suck it, even feel it inside them. Mario was happy to oblige. He always loved "straight" ass (Mario was a definite top).

So Mario could shop at Costco and look at a husband and a wife, and laugh to himself that he had both of them, sometimes without the other's knowledge, sometimes with, and sometimes together. He would check out the husband's cute little butt and the wife's big ole butt, and think about how he had been inside both.

Juliet and Mario had fucked around before -- she especially appreciated his anal skills. But they also loved talking about who they had banged. Juliet had told him that she had a thing going with a cute young guy who could really fuck. She had insinuated that he was someone she had known for a long time.

As they both got increasingly stoned, Mario pushed Juliet to tell him more.

"C'mon, tell me, Juliet. We're friends!"

"Well.....you know Heather Manning?"

"Yeah." She was one of Mario's best clients. He had fucked her a few years back and it had been great.

"It's, it's, um, her son."

"Fuck yeah! You go, Juliet!"

"You know him?"

"Yeah, for years. Cute kid." He smirked. "Yeah, reaaaal cute kid."

"Shit, you're thinking about his ass, aren't you, Mario?"

"Sure I am. I'd tap that."

"Oh my God...."

"You think he'd be up for that? Love to do you both."

"I think Brian is up for anything if it pleases me."

"Good boy."

After one of their sessions, Juliet was lying next to Brian, stroking his dark blond hair. She casually mentioned that she had sex with women over the years, but was definitely not a lesbian. "Lots of people color outside the lines. I've known gay guys who've enjoyed having sex with women and straight guys who've enjoyed having sex with men." Brian said that he understood what she meant. She added, "Labels, schmabels. What matters is that you enjoy yourself and please the people you're with." Brian nodded.

"Do you know Mario?"

"Sure I do. Everyone knows Mario."

"He thinks you're cute."

"Well, that's nice."

"Would you like to have sex with me and Mario?"

"Hmmmm."

"I know I would like it," interjected Juliet.

"Well, sure. I'll bet I would enjoy it."

"Terrific. I'll talk to your mother."

Heather had no objection.

The three of them met at Mario's house. They had a couple of glasses of wine and a few gummies to loosen up. Then they adjourned to Mario's bedroom, where all three to them stripped. The low lighting, soft music, and scented candles really set the mood.

Mario always loved to show off his ample endowment. Of course, he did so this time and poor Brian looked a little intimidated. Juliet smiled and kissed him, gently stroking his member. "You have a beautiful cock, baby," she whispered in his ear.

The three of them got on Mario's bed for some preliminaries. Juliet noticed that Brian was nervous but clearly enjoyed stroking Mario's big dick.

Mario and Brian licked and kissed and caressed Juliet all over her body. The two of them teamed up to massage her back and shoulders. Brian kneaded Juliet's meaty ass, finishing with a few kisses, while Mario massaged her feet. Mario stroked her pussy with his adept hands, followed by carefully rubbing her clit. Juliet was moaning loudly by now. Then Mario buried his head in her snatch while Brian sucked her magnificent tits. After enjoying their administrations for several minutes, she sat up and then got on her hands and knees.

"C'mon, boys! Give this old lady what she needs! I wanna suck your cock, Brian." Brian and Mario knelt at opposite ends of her body.

Brian slid his cock into Juliet's eager mouth. She gulped down his hard young meat. She felt Mario mounting her pussy from behind. She always loved being fucked by Mario. Not only did he have size, he really knew how to hit her most responsive spots. She felt him rubbing her tits as he slammed into her.

Juliet enjoyed Brian vigorously fucking her mouth. She opened wide for his thick meat and felt it slamming the back of her throat. His balls were hitting her chin. Between Brian in her mouth and Mario in her pussy, Juliet felt so full and so used -- and she loved it.

After a few minutes of fucking her, Mario said he wanted Juliet to suck his cock. He pulled out of her well-worn cunt, Brian pulled out of her mouth. Always considerate, Brian began sucking on her clit as Mario slid his cock into her mouth. Juliet tasted her pussy on his cock. Mario pulled out of her and asked her if she wanted to suck his cock.

"Yes!"

"I didn't hear you."

"I want to suck your fucking cock! Give me your motherfucking cock! I wanna be your cocksucker."

"I'll give you a little taste."

Mario rubbed his cock on Juliet's lips and then pulled it away. She whimpered. He "let" her lick and suck his dickhead.

Meanwhile, she felt Brian working her clit and fingering her pussy over and over. She felt his face buried in her snatch. Between Brian's loving attention and Mario's vigorous face-fucking, Juliet felt herself getting increasingly excited. Brian ran his tongue over her lips and then began twirling her clit. She finally came with Mario's cock down her throat and Brian's mouth sucking her clit vigorously.

Brian then slid his cock into Juliet's pussy and began thrusting. Juliet felt so sensitive and so wet after Brian's oral administrations. Mario watched his young acquaintance screw his longtime fuck buddy. "C'mon, boy. Fuck her good! Get your hips into it!" Brian nodded -- Mario thought he was enjoying the mentoring. Mario pulled out and started stroking his cock to the delicious sight before him.

Juliet kept moaning. "Ooooo boy, you fuck your Aunt Juliet so good," she told him. Finally, she trembled, gasped, and came again.

"Brian darling, come over and join your aunt." She kissed him and tasted her juices on his lips.

Mario laid down next to them, his cock standing straight up. Juliet started to stroke him. Brian just stared.

"Do you want to try jerking Daddy's big dick?" Juliet asked.

Brian nodded. He joined Juliet in working Mario's dick. "Fuck, that feels fucking great!' Mario moaned.

Juliet began licking Mario's dickhead. After a couple of minutes, she looked up at Brian. She pulled her head off Mario and asked Brian, "Do you want to join Auntie?"

Brian didn't have to be asked twice. He started licking Mario's shaven balls while Juliet started to bob and slurp on his cock. "Motherfucker! That feels good," Mario grunted.

Juliet gestured to Brian that she wanted him to join her in working Mario's prick. He started licking his shaft while Juliet worked his head. "Take over, boy," she said.

Brian took Mario's dick in his mouth and began vigorously blowing him. Mario clearly loved both the sight and the sensation. "Suck that fucking dick, boy. Suck Daddy's dick, you fucking bitch."

Juliet began stroking Brian's hard cock while she rested her head so she could get a good look at the action. She pleased to see him getting more and more into it. "He's got a pretty mouth, don't you think, Mario?" He just grunted his agreement. Juliet pushed Brian's head down on Mario's cock. "Good boy. Be a good boy for Aunt Juliet." Brian gagged a little. But Juliet was convinced that Brian was enjoying himself. Her experiences with him -- and talks with Heather -- had convinced her that, more than anything, Brian lived to please others.

He got more and more into the rhythm of blowing Mario. But after a few more minutes, Mario pulled out. "It's time, Juliet," he said.

Mario told Brian to go take a really good shit and wipe himself clean. Mario then lubed up his hard eight-incher. He asked Juliet to do the honors to grease up Brian's ass. "I would like that," she said.

She told Brian to bend over. She stuck a greased up finger into his ass. She followed that by lubricating his ass thoroughly. Brian breathed deeply. "Relax, honey. Auntie loves it up the ass, and so will you. And Auntie and Mommy have already had your asshole. You can do it!"

Juliet turned to Mario. "Sorry that his butthole isn't quite virgin."

He laughed, "Close enough."

He mounted Brian's ass and gradually slid his hard cock into him. Brian froze up and his eyes bulged a little. Mario started off gentle, but then picked up steam. "Fucking straight ass. Fucking young​ straight ass," Mario cried out. It was clearly his favorite treat.

Juliet lay back and watched the show. She rubbed her clit and fingered her wet pussy. Pretty soon she had three fingers inside herself. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, so fucking hot." She wished she had brought her Rabbit. As she listened to Mario's assertive grunting and his balls slapping against Brian's sweet little butt, she felt herself shudder and heard herself scream, as she frigged herself to her third orgasm.

She noticed that Mario's hard fucking was making Brian's dick leak. She positioned herself under Brian so she could suck his wet cock. Of course, she also enjoyed the view. Brian was really getting into being fucked and was groaning loudly and begging for more. Mario's thrusts drove Brian's cock deeper into her throat. She could feel Brian's balls shake against her.

Mario barked.,"Take Daddy's cock, you fucking bitch."

Brian responded, "Oh please fuck me, Daddy. Please please please."

"You fucking whore." Mario had once told that the straight guys he liked to fuck loved the verbal abuse, and it was clear Brian was no different.

Brian shuddered over and over. Finally, he shot a load into Juliet's mouth. "Shit, this is awesome," Juliet thought.

Mario pulled out, jerked his cock a little, and shot his load on Brian's buttcheeks. "That was some fucking great ass. Good job, boy."

Juliet got up and immediately positioned herself behind Brian. She lapped up Mario's cum. She then kissed Brian, passing his and Mario's cum between them. Then she said. "I'm so motherfucking wet, Brian. Wanna help me out?"

Brian worked his way down Juliet's body until he reached her trimmed bush. He lustily plunged into her wet cunt, placing his face right on her lips. He proceeded to lick and suck and twirl her clit. He stuck a finger inside her and stroked her G-spot. Then came another finger and another.

Juliet felt so full and stimulated. She imagined that her eyes were rolling back in her head. "Jesus fucking Christ, boy, work your aunt's fucking pussy." She gasped over and over until she finally came yet again. Aunt Juliet had become quite the orgasm glutton.

Mario had gone into the bathroom to clean up. When he came back, he watched Brian work his auntie's cunt. To his surprise, Mario got hard again.

"All right, boy. Thanks for getting her ready for me. Daddy needs to fuck."

Mario slid right into Juliet's wet snatch. They both let out groans as they started fucking wildly. Mario's stamina was such that he and Aunt Juliet went at it for a good ten minutes until he shot his load in her. They had fucked enough over the years that they had a real rapport.