A Loving Mom Should Seduce Her Son Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mario bluntly stated, "Fuck, you two have a couple of the best pussies I've ever fucked." He told Brian to go clean up his mess. Obediently, Brian ran his tongue over Juliet's pussy.

"C'mon, give your Aunt Juliet that beautiful cock."

Brian eagerly mounted her cunt. He fucked her with a manic intensity, clearly excited to have Mario's sloppy seconds. He kept at it long enough for Juliet to have yet another orgasm. He then let loose and filled her with his cum. He immediately crashed out of sheer exhaustion. Juliet laughed. "Such a good boy! Don't you think so, Mario?"

"Yeah, he sure is. He can suck cock. He can eat pussy. He can fuck pussy. He can take it in the ass. Sounds pretty good to me."

As Brian dozed, they went to Mario's kitchen to get stoned together.

***

After she went home, Juliet called Heather and told her about their experience.

"How did you all like it?"

"We all had a great time, even Brian. Fuckin' loved seeing that boy take it in the ass"

"I'm glad to hear about that. It's good that Brian had that experience. Did you know that Gary had been with men a few times in college? I think it made him better in bed with me."

"Yeah, I could see that. You should do Brian and Mario together. You've fucked them both. They were both great. They've been together now. Why not?"

"That's a terrific idea. I'll have to run it past them, but I'm sure they'd both be into it."

"I bet they would. You know Mario had Brian call him Daddy? That perv."

"Let's go get lunch tomorrow."

"Sure thing."

"Talk to you later."

Heather relaxed on the couch and stuck her hand under her panties. She ate a gummy just to chill.

She didn't feel guilty at all.