A Loving Wet Companion for Old Lady

Story Info
Old lady relives her wet youth.
1.1k words
4.41
10.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All over the UK news broadcasters are saying how lonely a lot of the elderly are 'starved of company' is a popular headline. Now, I happen to really like old ladies, their ripe chubby fat bodies and titties, and they usually never trim their cunt hair and more to the point, have probably never had sex in years.

So, I set about getting to meet them. Luckily, my local council had a scheme called, new friends. I had a hard job convincing them that aged only 25, I wanted to befriend the oldies, but they bought my story about getting on well with my grandparents.

My first assignment was a nice lady called Joyce. She was in her early seventies and I met her for afternoon tea at her lovely bungalow.

She looked nice and more to the point smelt really lovely -- lavender. With the usual tight perm, she had sparkly eyes, and from what I could determine, an ample bust.

Hers was the usual story, married for a long time, hubby died a couple of years ago. Childhood sweethearts, the only man she ever had -- the usual story.

"It's so nice of you Peter, to take the time to befriend me. I have been so lonely since my darling hubby died two years ago. I belong to the ladies' circle but I really do miss male interest -- so to speak"

"I am rather curious as to why, as a young man, you joined this scheme. Surely it must be boring to be with us oldies".

"Well, Joyce, as a matter of fact, I prefer the company of older people, they are, like my grandparents, so interesting. For example, and I am sorry if this embarrasses you, my nana and grandpa told me a lot about sex in war and what went on, and how women then became more liberated. Gramps told me how he was seduced by an elderly neighbour one night in an air raid shelter."

"Well Peter, your grandparents, seem very liberal. For myself, I only ever had one man and he was lovely and also unusually erotic".

"That is interesting Joyce. Can you tell me more or is it a naughty secret?"

"Well, it is naughty, some would say filthy. But my lovely hubby had a fetish about watching women going to the toilet -- you know, peeing. And as I wanted to please him I let him and that led to him fingering me as I took a lovely long pee. It got to the stage that when he made me cum I used to really squirt it out."

"Oh, Joyce that sounds wonderful". With that, I went over and sitting beside her, started kissing her wrinkled neck. " You smell so lovely Joyce. Can I kiss you properly?"

As we kissed she held me tight and was happy to open her mouth so we could get more of each other.

She said, " Oh my goodness, that takes me back to my younger days".

"And what does this do" as I ran a hand up her legs and over her loose granny pants which were wet.

"Oh this is not right, but it is so lovely" she moaned with lust as I pushed my fingers inside, I felt a lovely short piss squirt which made her hairy pussy wet and ready. Teasing and probing the gaping hole and tweaking her big erect clit she responded.

"Mmmm... oooooh yes..." she moaned happily. "This is so lovely but if you do that anymore I will come and pee at the same time and that will put you right off."

"Joyce, how do you know that you will pee?"

"Well, to follow my hubby"s fetish and I know this is shameful, but once a week we had our extra special playday. We both got naked and I lay in that recliner chair over there, on top of lots of towels. He then got me going with a big vibrator up my vagina and a small one up my bum. He then positioned himself so I could suck him off. That lot soon got me sexed up and then he started talking to me using really foul words, like, ram that cunt you stinky bitch, I want to see you gush your cunt. And soon I started to orgasm one after the other and each time my piss hole went wild- it would gush out like a fountain."

"And did you like it?"

"Well, yes because it was like having two orgasms at once".

"When I finished he would then have a strong wank and shoot his cum over my tits and with a bursting bladder then piss all over me. It was just fantastic and I really miss it".

"Joyce would like to do that with me, I love piss sex. How about tomorrow afternoon?"

"Oh yes, I look forward to it- but make sure you are nice and full and ready to go."

The next afternoon dressed in just a dressing gown, Joyce took me into the living room and said " Peter, it's been such a long time since I did this, I am afraid that I might be a disappointment to you."

She did look unhappy so I took her in my arms and started deep tongue kissing her. Sliding one hand between her naked thighs I happily discovered a mass of cunt hair.

"Oh, that's nice Peter. Oh yes, play with my clit."

As soon as my thumb hit it, she squirmed and pissed into my hand. It was so fucking sexy.

To get her going, I took her over and laid her down on the chair with her legs spread wide apart, letting me see her prominent old cunt lips. As I had a big stonking hard I quickly took off all my clothes and going to the side of the chair close to her head I told her to suck my dick. Which she really took too.

Letting my cock go, she asked for her vibrators and proceeded to stick the fat six-incher up her shit hole, and with the thick ten-incher started to ream her love tube.

"Come on you dirty old cow, fuck yourself. Stick it right up that hairy cunt", and words similar to get her really sexed up."

"I cumming, Peter, this is fucking fantastic. Oh yessss. Yesse". And with that, she shot a fountain of piss. She looked so fucking hot. Droopy tits a lovely fat wobbly belly and all that now-soaked cunt hair.

She came three times and I was wanking all the time. It got to the stage where I had to let go. Standing over her I shot three massive strings of spunk over her face and tits and she lapped it up.

"Now wash me off."

Which I took to be my cue to piss all over her.