All Comments on 'A Lucky Man'

by Oldguy6969

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Off. But he wasn’t being humiliated or put down

And she was doing it for him since neither of them had anything more than a high school education, well...it’s the worlds oldest profession for a reason.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 5 years ago
Nothing lucky here!

Sharing is a joint decision by both partners who want to enjoy someone else, usually with someone who provides a different view and proficiency to perform what the partner can't. This story depicts the scenario very well and was also a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
He's a CUCK!

A LUCKY MAN......NO A CUCKEY MAN (or rather WIMP!)

He is benefiting from her whoring. Now that he knows, continuing makes him a cuck, Wmy doesn't he go out and buy himself a cage?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Reminds

me of years ago, in the mid seventies of the previous century, we had serious fuel/petrol price hikes. Several of my co-workers had those fuel-guzzler Fairmonts, Pontiacs, El Caminos and one even a Mustang. All and every one decided that they are going to trade their flagships in on smaller more economic cars. With that trend taking hold, the trade-in value on those tanks tanked dramatically.

One of the prats then boasted that he had his wife provide extra incentives to the salesperson so that they could secure a better deal on the transaction. Needless to say there was one absent family unit at our social get togethers from that point forward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Bull shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Always great married to a whore

NOT, testing every week for STDs and HIV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ugh.

Another day, another toxic wimp beta drone cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh dear!

Great to see the Anonymous COWARDS out if force yet again. Before you hammer someone else's writing, how about having the guts to show us your own efforts? What pathetic losers! There is room for improvement, but this story was nowhere near as bad as the cowards say.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 5 years ago
... Does repetitions lead to acceptance?

Really, I do not know why this story doesn't bother me so much.

Don't get me wrong - it's your standard 'man wake up one morning to realize that his woman is a slut/whore/cunt and that he's a willing wimp/simp/cuckold' fare, so, once again, there's absolutely nothing here to cheer for. Hell, even the flap level of this work couldn't give anyone a boner worth a damn.

Yet, I'm not annoyed by this - I even ended up the story, thinking 'well, good for them dumb kids!' Evidently, he always secretly wanted her to be his slut, and, now knowing that she's even willing to whore herself for his benefit turn him on even more. Sure, she's a cheating liar, but that doesn't seem to bother him in the least... different strokes, I guess!

It must have been something with how Oldguy6969 wrote this story - where I would be livid, reading about a spouse's betrayal of her marriage, I'm only slightly bemused here. Don't know why. And, frankly, kinda don't want to find out.

This is as palatable as a cuck tale can get, around here... doesn't mean it's good, might you, but you can get through it without puking. I guess that's a plus.

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 5 years ago
Isn't he due to make bank president soon

What will she do to earn that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
@fermat

You're a closeted crossdresser (from your bio), what the fuck gives YOU the right to call anonymous comments COWARDS, you are a fucking coward you hypocrite! No wonder you're divorced.

As for the story, biggest load of rubbish I have seen for quite a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

She got him promotions and a new career so they could afford to get married then assisted with keeping his commissions high. Since she likes it so much and he has been her (unknowing) pimp all along, maybe they should increase her frequency (every half million instead of every million) and change it to 2%... with the manager’s frequent ‘approval’, of course. Not for me in real life but these FICTIONAL characters have a nice little partnership going!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
OG, its as MightyHorny put it, must be something about your writing that made this tale tolerable. Just enough off the usual cuck crap story line to make it entertaining

Wife is a THOT, what a thought!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
If she's has to become a whore to get him a job, . . .

why did she marry him? OH, yeah, she loves him. I guess this is what passes for reality in this author's fetid mind.

Have you found that some people have trouble taking you seriously?

stormbreyerstormbreyeralmost 5 years ago
Nice little story

I liked the story line, and thought you paced it well. Would like to read something from you with a little more character development.

As for #seriously, we are all here to enjoy this form of literature. That goes double for the haters who wait breathlessly for every new story so they can read it and shit on it. As an author you have to realize that the worse they trash a story and the more graphic they are in reviling it, the more they enjoyed it.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well, I must admit it was written well enough that I could read it.

I'm just really, really sorry I did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous