A Lunchtime Fantasy

Story Info
She'd been fantasising about this...
1.4k words
4.1
3.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking in to the office, another day had to begin. I was slightly exhausted, but had still taken the time to curl my long blonde locks, and had donned a smokey eye and mascara with red lipstick, channeling 50s Hollywood Glamour as I so often do.

Walking over to our bank of desks, I noticed it was only him sitting there. I checked the clock, surprised that our other team members weren't in. He catches my eye with his puppy brown gaze, "morning you, they've called in sick."

I set my bag on the desk adjacent to him and proceed to log on. We chat about our evenings and the day ahead of us, and muse over lunch plans. "We could go to the pub?" He suggests.

"Just the two of us? Wouldn't that be weird?" I pose back to him, glancing at the sparkling diamond on my ring finger.

"Haha, well it's up to you!" He says, winking. I instantly feel heat rising to my face as flashbacks of my recent dreams that featured him as the protagonist crashed into my mind. "why are you blushing?" He mocks, taking the opportunity to prod my arm, followed by a reassuring rub which lingered potentially longer than it needed to. I took a deep breath in case I was imagining it all.

"Well, I'm down for it if you are."

The clock moved even slower as I patiently waited for midday to come around and I'd discover if he was being serious. I could barely consider work as my mind rushed to elicit fantasy images of how our lunch could be spent, and had to keep reminding myself that a pint at the pub was far more likely than his hands brushing against my naked skin. Heat was swarming between my legs and I could feel myself dampening the more I lost control of my thoughts.

We made stilted conversation between phone calls and sending emails until midday finally rolled around. I stopped breathing as I wondered what the first step should be. He turned to me, an eager grin on his face. "I'll drive?" He suggested, grabbing his keys and standing up. I took the moment to run my eyes down his muscular body, dressed in an unbuttoned crisp shirt and tight grey trousers. I nodded, grabbing my purse and trailing behind him. I couldn't tell if he had noticed my gaze across his body, certain that if he had he would have seen the starving desire.

As we wandered down the communal steps with no one around, he slipped his arm around my waist "can't believe we've never got a drink before just the two of us". I was about to reply when he slowly moved his hand off my waist and brushed against my bottom. Words escaped me, and all I could manage was a gasp of need followed with a nod. He continued his confident walk, taking the reins of the conversation with his delicious grin and leading me out to the car park.

I knew which car was his, as I often would wait to get a cheeky glimpse of his strut into the office in the morning, and if we were early enough I'd remain in the car to self satisfy so I'd stand a chance of being able to concentrate on work. I walked determinedly over to his car, he unlocked the car but followed me round to the passenger side. His body pressed close to mine, he opened the door for me. I stood there, unable to move, certain I had felt a hardness pressed against my leg. I looked at him directly, and he smiled again. I knew my knickers would be completely soaked. "which pub do you fancy?"

I managed to stutter a reply "I'm easy..."

"Oh, I was hoping that was the case." He moved away from me, and headed to his side of the car. I slipped in to the spacious seat as he also sat down. The car was switched on, purring in just the same way I felt my body was. The engine rumbles vibrated through me, electricity and excitement coursing. I hadn't felt this way in a long time, despite saying yes to the man I loved. The forbidden fruit that set next to me was just too much to bear. All the moves as we had left our desks had me convinced that this was actually happening, but I couldn't completely give myself over to believing the fantasy could be real.

He drove the car from the space and out the office car park. Turning left I figured we were heading to the bull, but he drove past it. "I know a good place" he said by way of an explanation and my thoughts raced to where else was nearby. As we drew up to the local park, he pulled in, the car park deserted, most likely due to the bitter cold outside. He pulled into a space, and turned the car off.

I couldn't breathe, move or think as I just hoped his next action would be to put his hands on my body.

He turned to me, his face suddenly serious. "unbutton your shirt" I instantly complied, maintaining eye contact as my fingers slowly worked at each diamond button. "give me your shirt". I slipped the shirt off my shoulders, revealing my black bra underneath. The silk blouse was quickly accepted by his waiting hand. "now your skirt". I looked down at my skirt, aware that there was no going back now, but concerned that he'd be able to hear the wetness of my knickers as I wiggled out the pencil skirt. I undid the zip at the back, and proceeded to wiggle out the skirt. His eyes were focused entirely on the reveal of the black thong that was now the only obstacle between him and his desire. Once the skirt was over my heels, I again handed it to him. He threw both the skirt and shirt in the back seat, "you won't be needing those now. Spread your legs".

I spread my legs as much as I could in the seat, and he leaned forward, his fingers moving betwen my legs and instantly slipping against me, moving my knickers to one side. I could feel his breath hot on my neck before his lips spread kisses all along them. He moved his hand up to my breasts and squeezed hard. "god you don't know how often I've thought about being able to touch you like this" he whispered breathily against me. Tingles rushed all over my body as I moaned in agreement. I yearned for his fingers to be playing with me again, the moment over far too soon, and as if he read my mind, he slipped them back, his thumb rubbing against my clit as two fingers moved swiftly in and out of me. "you are deliciously wet, I need to taste you. Get on your knees in the seat, with that pussy facing me". I did as ordered, and when his tongue pressed against me I thought I would scream. I had to bite my lower lip to contain myself.

His tongue swirled against me, switching between licks and sucks and I felt myself building to a climax, embarrassed to be finishing so quickly. He stopped, leaving me perched on my knees on the seat, my face down and ass up. Without his command I was unsure what to do, until I heard the zip of his fly move down.

"Get on top of me". His cock slipped easily inside my eagerly waiting pussy as I climbed on top of him in the drivers seat. He rocked into me as I bounced on his cock, our rhythm synchronising. "fuck, your pussy is so.much better than I imagined." It was all I needed, my body gave way and I felt the orgasm crash through me, just as he gasped and released himself. We stayed like that for a moment, catching our breath and registering that this had really happened.

"Get back on your seat" he ordered. I did as I was told, a moment of uncertainty setting in for me. "well, that was a really good lunch eh?"

"Yeah, definitely not what I expected" I replied.

"Be serious, I flirt with you every single day" he said, leaning over in his seat to slide his fingers over me again, feeling the slick of my orgasm. "your fella is a really really lucky man" he said, before taking his fingers and sucking me off them.