A Magical Mishap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in the throes of ecstasy, Robin didn't notice the sudden brightening of the room, nor did she see that the one person she'd been waiting for all this time had arrived - which allowed Gabby to ogle her for as long as she wanted. And, to the futa's astonishment, her girlfriend looked dissimilar than when she'd last seen her! Gabby had trouble focusing on just a single aspect of the witch's figure, her eyes darting around so quickly that it was making her dizzy.

This is not what she'd expected to come home to!

The first and most obvious of the changes her girlfriend's figure had gone through in her absence centered around her chest. Robin's tits had been absurd before, but now... now they had leapt past ridiculous! They had seemingly doubled in size and currently took up the entirety of the witch's torso and then some! Upper slopes of her colossal mounds pressing into her chin, the rounded bottoms covering the top of her groin, both of the definition-defying globes pouring over Robin's sides and smothering her arms - she was more breast than person!

Not only were Robin's stupendous jugs obscuring her abdomen and arms, but they were also blocking the majority of the view of her face. Robin's tits normally ballooned from her torso by many inches, proceeding the rest of her body by several seconds wherever she went, but now they jutted far enough to obscure most of her figure; it looked like she couldn't lift her arms out from under their incredible heft, her hands having to slither around and beneath the massive mounds to get at her cunt and nipples.

And like her breasts, Robin's nipples had gone through the same kind of changes!

Already huge unnaturally, Gabby could tell that even from across the bedroom that her girlfriend's nipples were currently enormous. Gabrielle's mouth watered at the sight of the gigantic, light pink nubs, and her eyes followed Robin's fingers closely as they stroked both of them, alternating her attention between the two stiff titty-toppers; the barbells poking out from their sides looked strained by the girth of Robin's nipples, the spherical ends barely visible. Gabby was treated to another amazing quality of the witch's apparently-altered-again body that she was surprised she hadn't noticed first.

With each tug Robin made on her nipples a liquid squirted from their tips. Milk! Gabby's jaw sagged against her neck as she witnessed the streams of white spritz from whichever nub Robin was actively ministrating, her neglected nipple continuing to leak more of the fluid even while unattended. She put two and two together, and realized her previous assumption had been incorrect: Robin hadn't spilled milk and then masturbated, she'd been gushing the creamy substance from her breasts while engaging in self-pleasure!

The trails of milk drooling and flying from Robin's nipples allowed Gabby to see a couple of other changes to her girlfriend's amazing breasts. As she should've expected, her areola had enlarged as well, the bumpy circles covering more than half of Robin's titty expanse; additionally, Robin's bust was now webbed in the dark-colored veins that were very visible underneath her unblemished complexion. And Gabby liked these new veins a lot. To the futa they only added to the witch's allure!

Though difficult to see, there were clearly even more parts of Robin that had undergone their own transformation. Her ass looked quite a bit bigger - though not as gigantic as her tits - the witch absolutely elevated by her colossal cheeks. From around Robin's fisting, Gabrielle could also tell that her pussy had swelled, the engorgement of her girlfriend's sex taking it a level beyond obscene; the puffy mounds appeared as though they could swallow a good portion of Gabby's face if she were to eat her out, and her clit looked longer and fatter than any female bodybuilder Gabby had seen online!

Essentially, Robin's oversexed body had reached a supernatural magnitude of eroticism!

"R-Robin?" She finally found her voice and stepped towards the bed, eyes wide, "Robin what did you do to yourself!?"

Robin looked up excitedly at her girlfriend, her tongue drooping from her large lips, her teary-socketed eyes bulging.

"Moo!" She exclaimed, pulling her fist from her cunt and her fingers from her nipples, "Moo! Moo!"

Moo!?

"Uh, what? Robin, what's going on?"

Putting her hands on the bed, Robin pushed and rolled herself over so that she was on her hands and knees. 'Mooing' again and again, she dragged her absurd, further-over-proportioned body across the sheets, her limbs squelching through the puddle of fluids under her; Gabby winced at the amount of milk and pussy juice pooling around the witch, realizing that she'd need to change her bedding before the night's end. Robin crawled over to her girlfriend, beaming at her, Gabby standing at the edge of the bed frame.

She watched in wonderment as Robin struggled to move towards her. Her tits heaved across the bed, unable to lift from the mussed-sheets, weighing the bimbo-witch down; her arms and legs had to extend awkwardly from around the ridiculously bulbous globes, Robin's breasts squishing out from every side of her torso at once. After every few inches she crawled Robin had to adjust herself, rising slightly in order to reposition her chest which slapped back down on the bed wetly. Gabby's pants tightened as her arousal grew from the lurid display.

As Robin closed in on her Gabby's head cocked at two other peculiarities she'd hadn't spotted on her partner's body before. Sticking out from under her juices-matted hair was a pair of... of horns!? Indeed, it seemed as though Robin had grown off-white horns that jutted from the top of her skull just like a cow, both several inches in length. That was it! Whatever Robin had done to herself in Gabrielle's absence had made her take on bovine qualities, the furry black tail swishing back and forth from above the witch's ass all but confirming this fact for the futanari.

But why had she done this to herself?

"Moo!" Robin announced again, looking up at Gabby - who thought that her partner's eyes also looked bigger than usual, "Moo! Moo!"

"Why are you 'mooing' baby?" Gabrielle questioned, scratching the side of her head, "Is this some kind of... act? Like a sexy thing?"

"Moo!"

Robin nodded rapidly and reached out to paw at the front of Gabby's jeans.

"You did this for me...?"

She didn't receive a response that wasn't a 'moo'.

"I think I get it?" Gabrielle's lips lifted into a smile, weirded out but choosing to play along with her girlfriend's act regardless, her libido overriding her common sense, "So, uh, does... does my little cow want a treat?"

The question felt fucking stupid that was for sure!

Robin nodded again, drool running from the corner of her lips and off of her long tongue.

"Well then I guess I should make sure you're um, you're well fed!"

Despite feeling dumb as hell, Gabby proceeded as she normally would. What harm could there be in indulging Robin's strange fantasy? Unbuckling the belt to her jeans and pulling down the zipper, she shimmied her pants and underwear off, Robin leering at her excitedly; Gabby didn't know where this fetish of her girlfriend's had come from, but she supposed she could indulge her - at least for tonight! As soon her jeans and panties bunched at her feet, her cock unleashed itself from between her thick thighs and slapped Robin roughly in the chin.

Having grown partially-erect just from seeing her girlfriend's expanded, exaggerated figure, Gabby's half-hard member extended from her groin at a downward angle, sagging under its own incredible heft. Robin immediately grabbed at the futa's cock - her entire body jiggling as she held herself aloft mainly with her monstrous tits - and wasted no time in stroking it rapidly with both hands. Letting out the same bovine-esque utterances, Robin brought the pulsing monster to her face and began lapping at Gabrielle's purple cockhead.

Moaning, Gabby placed a hand on the witch's head; she cried out momentarily when her palm was jabbed by Robin's new horns, but she quickly adjusted the position of her fingers so that they were no longer in danger - that was going to take some time to get used to! She was impressed by her girlfriend's commitment to being a cow, Robin's 'mooing' persistent, the ridiculously curvaceous woman not making any other sound except it. Gabby wondered if her performance would falter once they started having sex!

For now, however, she was too transfixed by what her lover was doing to her to care much about that sort of thing. Robin's tip-licking had paused only so that she could suck on Gabby's girthy goliath, sinking it between her moist lips, her mouth gurgling happily around its immense circumference. Though acting like a cow, Robin worshiped the super-hung futanari as skillfully as ever, fingers twisting and pulling on her venous shaft, her other hand cradling her overfull balls that had gone hours without being drained.

"Mmmm that's it Rob- my, uh, my cow!" Gabby encouraged Robin, trying to remember that she too was supposed to be pretending to be someone else - or at least she hoped that that's what her partner wanted, "Your mouth feels so good! Keep going and you'll get your treat!"

Staring down at the lurid scene that involved her, Gabby gawked at her girlfriend and what she was doing - as she always did when they were intimate. Robin's svelte fingers slid up and down her stiffening pole, her fingers rising and dipping as they glided over every gnarled, protruding vein that marbled the futa's umber-hued cock. She spread spit and precum across the fatter-than-her-wrist shaft, Robin's grip soft but stimulating, using just enough force to pleasure her partner's pole without putting too much pressure on it, only able to half-encircle Gabby's gargantuan girth.

Her lips spread obscenely around the futa's throbbing crown. Robin was essentially making out with Gabby's tip, her cock-cushions pursed against it and over the flared corona, her dexterous tongue criss-crossing the hot helping of dick-flesh. She worked her head up and down her enormously-endowed girlfriend's extensive length, never letting it out of the warm confines of her mouth, engulfing every newly gained inch of the obese member as soon as it appeared - and many were appearing at that!

Eyes closed in non-performative bliss, tears continued to run down the sides of Robin's face, dripping from her bludgeon-ballooned cheeks; Gabby was concerned that Robin seemed to have been crying since she'd first found her, having no idea why she was doing so - but she figured it was just another part of whatever spell the witch had cast on herself. Hopefully. She was worried about that too, especially considering how permanent the effects of the beautification spell ended up being. Gabrielle thought Robin looked hot in this form, sure, but having an always-lactating, horned-and-tailed partner wouldn't be the easiest thing to deal with!

But even those brooding thoughts were pushed out of her mind once Robin began to throat her member; Gabby laughed internally at the thought that maybe a goat would have been a more appropriate animal for Robin to mimic considering her blowjob skills! A gasp escaped Gabrielle's lips as she felt her girlfriend's neck constrict around her cockhead, the muscles in her gullet massaging her swelling appendage like she was trying to actually swallow it. Her balls gave a deep rumble as they awoke to the rapturous sensations flowing through them.

"Y-You're such a good cow!" She exclaimed awkwardly, unsure if there was anything else she should have been calling Robin, "A, uh, a real good cow. Yeah. Uh, m-my favorite... pet?"

Gabby heard something that sounded like a joyous 'moo' emanate from Robin's stuffed-throat - at least she was doing something right!

Taking a second to strip off her shirt, leaving her in nothing but her black socks, before returning her attention to the witch she cared so deeply for, Gabby adjusted her focus to Robin's body. Her cock finished erecting itself quickly as her eyes poured over just how unnatural everything about her girlfriend's looked, reaching its full, preposterous size; they were a good match for each other, Robin's curvature the perfect fit for Gabrielle's unwieldy extremity. And in more ways than one!

She just couldn't separate her line of sight from Robin's breath-taking mountains. Even flattened between her torso and the bed, her girlfriend's bust made her previous endowment look like it had compared to Gabby's own modest chest; that was to say that Robin's current voluptuousness blew practically everyone else's in the world out of the park! They somehow rubbed against Robin's distended neck and chin, supported her arms, and pushed into her pillowy thighs all at once, giving the once-again-transformed witch the appearance that she was laying atop of one giant pile of dough.

They were just fucking preposterous! Gabrielle was already enchanted by Robin's bust before, but now she was utterly in love with it; she now found herself wondering if that was the reason that her girlfriend had changed herself again. Though airheaded, Gabby knew Robin wasn't stupid by any means, and had definitely teased her about how much she liked her tits whenever she had a chance. A bout of appreciation for her other half flourished inside of Gabby's chest, and had she not been lost in the pleasure of Robin's deepthroating, she would've kissed her right then and there!

While she found Robin's tail - and horns - off-putting, there was a part of Gabby that found the wagging of her prehensile-appendage to be adorable - though she was really drawn to the accompanying wagging of her girlfriend's ass. Now possessing a pair of cheeks that didn't look like they fit comfortably on any chair, the pale globes shook back and forth as Robin excitedly sucked the soul out of Gabby's dick, her fatty mounds clapping together without the witch needing to actively twerk them to do so. If only her arms were a bit longer she could slap that big booty!

Somehow, the rest of Robin's body hadn't lost any of its supernatural thinness. Though her thighs were thicker, that was the only other part of her figure that had expanded besides her enhanced curvature; Robin's arms, torso, and waist all retained the trimness and tightness that Gabby had come to know and appreciate over the last month. And, if anything, this just made her girlfriend's body appear cartoonish, like she'd been drawn by an artist with nothing but debauchery on the brain.

Not that Gabby was complaining!

The lurid sucking noises below her summoned her focus once more, and her eyes gaped at what they fell upon. So distracted by her admiration of Robin's body she'd been that Gabby hadn't noticed that her girlfriend had nearly gulped down her entire cock! It was more than she'd ever seen Robin take before, over two-thirds of her mighty mast and leaking tip disappearing into her maw and body over and over again, Gabrielle's pleasure heightened by the sensation of her glans dipping into her partner's stomach; Robin seemed none the worse for wear, and she continued to inhale the futa's fantastical fuckstick with each bob of her head.

Spit mixed with pre ran in rivulets down Gabby's shaft and Robin's chin, streaking them with smears of pearlescent paste, the top of the buxom's woman's chest slathered in the carnal combination. A shiver ran through Gabby's spine as the creamy substance dripped onto her humongous, hairy sack - which Robin quickly spread across the fleshy, wrinkled expanse. Legs shaking, Gabby began to pant as her partner's lips grew nearer and nearer to her fur-lined groin, her hips jerking towards Robin's face.

"Oh fuck, baby, y-you're incredible! My lovely little... little cow! You're treating me so well!"

Obviously emboldened by the futa's words, Robin ramped up her sloppy efforts. Nostrils flaring, she drew her head back until only Gabby's fat helmet remained lodged between her lips, and then slammed her face forward. And she didn't stop! Her skull traveled the entire length of Gabrielle's nearly two-rulers-long behemoth until her nose crashed into the bush of dark, curly pubes above the base of her bulbous root; Gabby's head immediately fell backwards and a voluminous moan billowed from her mouth, her fingers tangling themselves in her partner's hair.

Robin didn't immediately pull back, either. Instead, she slithered her tongue out, squishing it between her puffy lips and Gabby's bulging urethra, and began lapping at the front of the futa's sack; she wiggled it across as much of her lover's balls as she could reach, lathering them up with further layers of spit and precum. Gabby could barely take the pleasure barreling through her being, both the heavenly sensations she currently felt consuming her every thought and emotion. Robin never ceased to amaze her!

Then Robin did withdraw herself across Gabby's length, her throat ballooned by the mass of meat journeying out of it. Upon reaching the pulsating tip, she spent several moments suckling on it, her gullet working overtime to drink down the futa's copious precum, her tongue poking at Gabby's piss slit like she was trying to open it up further. Once she'd seemingly had her fill of the dense sperm, Robin repeated her awe-inspiring motion from before, once more cramming her cheeks with cock until it completely disappeared like the most obscene magic trick ever performed.

Again and again Robin deepthroated venous Gabby's monster in its entirety, her midnight-locks whipping around her face, mucked spittle spraying from her gaping, taut lips. Gabrielle held onto her girlfriend's head for dear life, humping back at her, fucking her mouth in a way she'd never done before; Robin's mouth, throat, and stomach wrapped around her member simultaneously, massing her massive length, coaxing her load from her fat balls. It was quickly becoming too much for the young futa, and she knew she was on the verge of a climax. Groaning, she glanced back down at Robin, trying to catch her breath.

Steely shaft groaning, Gabby felt it engorge, the veins smattering its expanse working furiously to pump blood into her beast. Her bloated balls trembled in Robin's fingers, swelling before their release, rumbling noisily between her thighs. All the regular signs that she was going to cum! If Robin noticed she gave no indication of this fact, persisting in her amazing choking on feet of humongous cock, the ever-present gurking vibrating her throat the only noises she made. Gabby's hand shook as she patted the side of her girlfriend's tear-soaked visage.

"I'm gonna cum in a second, baby," she warned her partner, Robin's eyes snapping open to stare up at her, "I'm gonna give you your meal now - and it's gonna be a big one!"

Robin's eyes rolled back and she yanked herself backwards so that she was so solely latched onto Gabby's tremendous tip.

1...34567...11