A Magical Mishap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here it comes my c-cow! Take your treat!"

Gabrielle thrust her cock at Robin one last time before her climax commenced. Robin's lips wrapped completely around the futa's glans, holding it tightly in her mouth, clearly intent on not allowing any of her lover's load to escape her oral-grasp. Member quivering, Gabby's urethra expanded as it engorged with seed, dragging Robin's jaw down the slightest bit further; the tongue-lashing the witch gave her sensitive cockhead made Gabby's coming climax an almost painful affair, but she didn't have it in her to tell her partner to stop - especially considering she was at the point of no return!

In an instant Robin's cheeks ballooned. The torrent of slimy seed that blasted into her mouth packed it full in a single second, threatening her lip-lock on Gabby's crown - but she would not be denied her reward! Immediately Robin's throat began gulping down the pearlescent eruption, swallowing the immense volume of baby batter furiously; she even pushed her head deeper onto Gabby's pulsing pole until the futa's lower-head was aimed directly at the entrance to her gullet, her neck distending with the liquid-mass.

She chugged down the curly-haired futanari's cum with gluttonous greed even as her lips pushed away from her face from the semen attempting to exit them - but she didn't allow a drop of ball brew to break free! Robin's constant-swallowing created a loud, grotesque series of raucous disturbances like she was drowning under the flood of fuck-frosting; but this didn't phase her in the slightest, the bimbo-witch keeping up a perfect pace of guzzling against the gooey onslaught. There was no stopping the colossally curvaceous cow-woman!

"F-Fuck yes, Robin!" Gabby screamed, momentarily forgetting the 'act' she was supposed to be putting on, "Drink every drop! It's all for you, baby!"

Body swimming in ecstasy, Gabrielle groaned as she watched her partner swallow her entire load. It didn't matter how her cum came out, it was clear that Robin would chug it all; multiple-second-long streamers, ferocious flurries, rapid ropes - her girlfriend consumed each and every manner in which the futa's semen appeared. Robin's cheeks continued to warp around the weaponized virility and her lips looked to be bubbling as ball brew bashed against them, but every gallon and pint and ounce of Gabby's sperm went to one place: Robin's stomach.

Gabby's orgasm felt stronger than any she'd experienced in recent memory. She didn't know if it was due to Robin's new body or what, but it didn't seem like her climax would ever peter out, her balls unpausing in their sieving of semen. Though she couldn't see it due to Robin's ridiculously massive mammaries, Gabby still fantasized about what her girlfriend's stomach looked like in that moment; it had to be fat with her cum, as even just a fragment of her loads usually caused Robin's belly to round out. And that thought only made her climax harder!

Unleashing what felt like every individual sperm in her testicles, Gabby rode out her climax - about the only thing she could do. Her cock was like a long-dormant volcano that had just awoken from a millennium-long slumber, spewing its molten-hot, potent lava in violent burst after burst; and Robin never faltered in her voracious drinking not once, seemingly not even needing air to sustain herself, living solely off her girlfriend's cum.

It took more minutes than usual for Gabby's climax to slow. Even if this hadn't been something the futanari could feel, she certainly was able to see it by the steady deflating of Robin's cheeks, the witch no longer fighting against the geysering onslaught; she continued to dutifully chug whatever Gabrielle managed to expel regardless, apparently not satisfied until her girlfriend was nothing more than a dried-up husk. Gabby found that she actually had to wrench her cock from Robin's lips just to give herself a little relief, needing a second to catch her breath and recover for what was next.

Robin's eyes rolled back into place and she gave Gabby a happy 'moo' after her last breathy swallow.

"H-How was that, my c-cow?" Gabby panted, petting Robin's head, careful to avoid her horns, "Did you enjoy your treat? Because I know I enjoyed feeding it to you!"

"Moo!"

Gabby chuckled and wiped some sweat from her brow.

"I thought so. Now come here, my, erm, pet, I need a minute - that took a lot out of me!"

Stepping to the side, Gabby sat on the bed next to Robin, giving herself a much needed break. Robin cocked her head at the futa, her watery-eyes saucer-wide again, her tongue hanging loosely from her lips, leftover cum dripping from its tip. Leaning over, Gabby took her girlfriend's mouth in her own, kissing her deeply; though Robin seemed surprised for some reason by this, she kissed her lover back regardless, slipping her tongue into Gabby's mouth, who continued to stroke Robin's raven-strands, her other arm wrapping around the voluptuous witch's back.

Slowly but surely Gabby pushed Robin up onto her knees with her own body, angling herself so that their torsos pressed together. Moaning and mooing into each other's mouths, Robin's hands latched onto the futa's strong forearms, Gabrielle having built up a solid amount of arm-muscle from her years working in the service-industry. Throwing a leg over Robin's lap, Gabby maneuvered her girlfriend in the way she wanted her to be, the cowified-witch seemingly content with allowing her partner to hold the reins.

Their figures entangled. Now sitting on the taller woman's lap, Gabby could no longer help herself and snaked her hand down towards Robin's chest; in their current position, her cock was utterly smothered by her girlfriends absolutely insane volume of cleavage, her erect member completely hidden from view. She began to grope Robin without a care in the world, feeling her up as much as she liked - which was a whole lot! Amazement and lust washed over her as she experienced first hand just how much more gargantuan Robin had become.

Fucking her cock into the endless valley between Robin's colossal, pillowy tits, Gabby fondled as much pliable breast-flesh with one hand as possible. There was just so much of it! Robin, for her part, seemed overjoyed that her girlfriend was touching her sensitive chest - which she pushed out towards her as far as possible, shaking her jiggling udders back and forth. Blindly grabbing at any expanse of sloshing skin she could, Gabby guided the ridiculously busty woman down to the bed - but on her back this time - and laid atop of her.

She pulled herself away from Robin's lips.

"Christ, baby!" Gabrielle exclaimed, sitting up and gawking down at the sheer heap of titty-meat in front of her, "These things are amazing! I can't believe you did this to yourself!"

"Moo! Moo moo moo!"

"Yes my not-so-little cow, I really like your erm, your udders!"

Gathering up Robin's breasts in her arms - her cock still sandwiched between them - Gabby realized why her other-half seemed to have so much trouble moving: they were fucking heavy! Heavy and slick with milk, which the futa could hear splash around inside of her girlfriend's torso-sized tits. She grunted as she lifted them higher, her fingers squishing into their pillowy expanses, staring incredulously at just how high Robin's chest was able to extend; she could practically bring them to her face in their current position! Her eyes fixated on Robin's enormous, milk-dripping nipples, her tongue poking out of her plump lips hungrily.

Unable to hold herself back any longer, Gabby dove towards Robin's tits, thrusting her member into them at the same time, the remnants from her orgasm greasing the soft folds of flesh further. She opened her mouth wide to inhale one of the witch's nipples, her head sinking into a breast that was without compare; her skull was totally engulfed by the milk-bloated globe, only the back of Gabby's curly locks sticking out from the alabaster-cushion. Fastening her lips onto her chosen pierced-nub, Gabby sucked on it hard, wanting to taste her girlfriend's creamy concoction for herself.

'Mooing' in a squealing tone and kicking out her legs excitedly, Robin held the back of Gabby's head and tugged at her ignored-nipple with the other. Milk sprayed from both of her udders simultaneously, one shooting onto Gabby's light-brown complexion and straight into the futa's mouth; Gabrielle drank down her partner's nectar like Robin had her cum, finding the taste of the white fluid to be surprisingly sweet. She didn't know if breast-milk normally had that flavor, but she wasn't complaining!

Rocking herself against Robin's figure, Gabby realized that not only was she titfucking her lover while sucking on them, but she was also frotting her shaft against the witch's stomach; her fantasies had come to fruition, as it turned out, and Robin's midsection did indeed feel inflated from her load, which only increased the futa's arousal further. A part of her wished she could just peek an eye open and see it for herself, but she knew there would be time for that later - for now she was going to enjoy her girlfriend's preposterous breasts and what sloshed within them to her heart's content.

Hell, she was ready and willing to suffocate herself with Robin's fucking enormous tits - there were certainly worse ways to go! She drank so ravenously from her partner's multiple-inch-long nipple that the white substance ran down her chin and soaked her face, the rest of her body receiving the same treatment from Robin's other teat. And she didn't stop pumping her massive member through Robin's cleavage the entire time, the combined sensations nearly bringing her to orgasm before she knew it; but she didn't want to cum yet, and reluctantly pulled herself away from the source of the heavenly ambrosia that had tingled her taste buds only a minute or two later.

"God!" She emerged from the fleshy prison with a gasp, her entire visage drenched in milk, "You taste great Robin! Whatever you did to yourself is incredible!"

Robin immediately replaced Gabrielle's mouth that had left her nipple with a hand and 'mooed' again.

"But I want more my sexy fuckin' cow!"

The witch's eyes widened and her lips lifted into a goofy smile.

"Whaddya say, baby, wanna get bred!?"

Gabby wasn't sure where that came from, but she wasn't complaining!

"Mooooooo!" Robin let out her longest bovine-exclamation yet and wiggled her hips under Gabby's legs, "Moo! Moo! Moo!"

Damn, she was really determined to not break character!

"Alright, Robin, let me just..."

Sliding off of Robin's waist - her cock schlicking from the witch's all-consuming cleavage in the process - Gabby shuffled backwards between her girlfriend's legs on her knees. Her member splashed down heavily onto the bed, flinging pussy juice and milk into the air. Taking Robin's calves in her hands, Gabby raised and spread them, revealing her lover's gushing, huge cunt; she licked her lips once more at the sight of it, finally able to view it front and center without anything obscuring her vision.

Like every attribute her girlfriend possessed, Robin's pussy presented a mouth-watering vision to the sex-hungry futa. Sticking out from its hood and under her hairless groin, Robin's clit jutted out larger than Gabby had ever seen it, visibly throbbing, twitching from its own unsatiated arousal. Beneath it, Robin's cunt peered out fat and swollen, the twin-mounds between her thighs a sanguine-hue, incredibly huge in their own right; Gabby could have taken a fistful of each of them, they were so massive! They glistened with the witch's lurid-excitement and previous orgasms, practically yawning open like they were inviting her lover - and her lover's giant appendage - into their depths.

She couldn't take her eyes off of it. Despite its altered, enhanced state, Robin's sex still appeared to be incredibly tight, a small, delicate slit buried between her chubby labia; and Gabby knew from experience just how accommodating her girlfriend's pussy really was! Just the thought of it sent a surge of arousal through her, sending her enormous cock bucking against the bed and splattering more of the off-white fluids around. Putting a hand on her shaft, she stroked it mindlessly as she finally looked up to Robin's face, the bimbofied-witch staring back at her impatiently.

"Do you want me to eat you out first?"

Robin shook her head fervently and thrust her crotch towards Gabby, her humongous backside lifting off the bed, strands of milk and her own juices connecting it to the sheets.

"Eager, aren't we?" Gabby teased, lining up her girthy glans with Robin's pussy, "Do you want to get bred that badly, my slutty cow?"

"MOO!" Robin practically yelled back at her, the tears spilling from her eyes increasing in volume and rate, "Moo moo moo moo moo mo-"

"Okay my pet, okay! I'll give you exactly what you want!"

"Moo!"

Tapping her semen-smeared crown against Robin's juicy, drenched cunt, Gabrielle placed a hand on one of the witch's knees. She slid her cock up and down across her girlfriend's fat folds, her cockhead nearly completely engulfed by the massive lower-lips, giving the futa the feeling that she was already fucking Robin; her member throbbed and spritzed a gout of she-pre, splattering Robin's sex in its personal, off-white essence. Robin lifted her head and watched the proceedings with rapt attention, her fingers yanking on both of her lengthy nipples, milk spraying high and falling back onto her breathtaking tits.

All it took was a shallow prod forward for Gabby's tip to slip into her lover's sex. She gasped at the sudden tightness that clenched down around her member, Robin 'mooing' and shaking her hips; an immediate burst of warm fluid gushed from the witch's cunt, bathing her own thighs and the futa's member in her liquid-love. Gabby quickly noticed that her gaping of Robin's pussy forced her labia to spread wide and her clit jut upward, which pressed against the bottom of the buxom woman's breasts and the barely-visible amount of her bloated stomach poking out between them, increasing her arousal once more.

"D-Do you like that, cow?" Gabrielle asked through grit teeth, her countenance contorted by ecstasy, "Are you... you excited for your, uh, stud to mate you?"

"Moooo! Moo! Mooo!"

"T-Thought so!"

Rocking herself back and forth, Gabby slowly shifted more of her elephantine member into her girlfriend; Robin's cunt had always been welcoming despite her size, but now it felt even tighter than usual! Though Robin's inner-walls immediately clamped down on the futa's girth, Gabrielle's cock glided through her depths like the blades of a pair of garden shears through a blade of grass. Her gravid sack dragged along across the bed as she urged herself forward, burying inch after inch of her behemoth into Robin's sex with supernatural ease.

Taking her hand off of her shaft, she reached out to grope at Robin's stupendous breasts, tracing the veins that stretched across the ponderous pale pillows, her fingers squishing into the pliable mounds. Robin shimmied her hips again and again, humping her crotch towards her lover, clearly eager to have the futa's breeding-rod fully inserted into her - and inserted as swiftly as possible at that! The moist, bumpy texture of her hot passage massaged Gabrielle's length, coaxing the turgid invader deeper into her sex, craving all of it. Gabby was all too happy to oblige the bimbofied-witch!

Her tremendous tool drilled further through Robin's sloppy sex, splashes of pussy juice and precum draining out of her gaped lower-lips. Leaning forward, Gabby waddled forward on her knees, her hand sliding down the witch's thigh, her other occupied with a palm-filling amount of titty-meat; her arm was quickly drenched in Robin's milk - along with most of her figure. Indeed, Gabrielle's face down to her brown-furred crotch had been plastered with the creamy-ambrosia, Robin's persistent nipple-stimulation only adding more layers of the white-fluid to Gabby's caramel-complexion.

Less than half of Gabrielle's rock-hard, venous cock had penetrated Robin's juicy folds before it reached the entrance to the human-cow's womb - a normal event whenever the ridiculously-gifted pair had sex. And as Gabby expected her girlfriend's cervix automatically opened for her flared glans the moment they touched against the spongy barrier like she'd been requesting entrance to the witch's deepest depths with a knock on its door. The moment that it vanished Gabby thrust herself through Robin's second hole, not pausing her building momentum until she felt her cockhead bash against the back of her lover's baby-chamber.

"Feel that, my pet?" Gabby huffed, a grin lifting her lips, her eyes linking with Robin's huge, watery pair, "I'm in your womb - where I'm going to breed you! I'm gonna fill you up with so much cum, baby, that you'll be carrying a whole litter!"

Robin let out a screamed 'moo' and threw her head back, her cunt caving in on Gabby's cock with a tremendous amount of force.

It was immediately obvious that the super-hung futanari's words had sent the witch into a mind-shattering orgasm. Her pussy suctioned onto the incredible quantity of massively thick inches of pulsating meat penetrating it, writhing around the monstrous pole; this was followed by a torrent of feminine arousal splashing from her swollen lower-lips, numerous jets of girl-cum shooting out from every available, tiny crevice in Robin's plugged-sex. Gabby moaned as she was splattered by the multitude of sticky streams, much of the milk that had streaked her body washed away - though this wouldn't be the case for long!

Seemingly cumming from her nipples at the same time, Robin stretched her pierced-teats out away from the gigantic tits they capped as far as she could, twin explosions of milk expelling from them. It was like every pore on her nipples opened simultaneously to unleashed the fluid that sloshed within her magically-enhanced chest, mimicking her pussy in that regard; they shot directly onto Gabby and in many other directions all at once, Robin's absurdly voluptuous figure recoated in the white-liquid, errant beams of milk splashing across the bed. Her tongue flopped wildly from her pumped-up lips, her eyes rolling around uncontrollably in their tear-caked sockets.

Once again, Gabby had to actively stop herself from cumming at the lurid, messy reaction she'd coaxed from her girlfriend! The wet warmth that cascaded across her form sent shivers of ecstasy through her body, her cock bucking as the carnal mixture of muck slathered its unsheathed-length; she had to remove her hand from Robin's breasts just to shield her face, fearing that she may be blinded by the continuous eruption. Robin was orgasming harder than Gabby had ever seen before, her secretions powerful in their duration and force.

When Robin calmed, Gabrielle chuckled and stroked the long-haired witch's sodden cheek.

1...45678...11