A Magical Mishap Ch. 02

Story Info
Breast Expansion Gone Wrong... Kinda?
32.9k words
4.53
14.2k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 12/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost forgot to post this one! Damn, been awhile since y'all have seen this pair, hasn't it? Happy I got to write about Robin and Gabby again, as I really enjoyed writing the first chapter. As I may have said elsewhere, this sort of thing will be the "norm" for the couple - Robin using magic and it going awry. Hopefully y'all enjoy this one, and just as a note: the "light furry" tag means its very light. Like borderline not furry. More HuCow stuff. Anyway, enjoy!

Contains: futa on female, hyper cock, obscenely proportioned bodies, cum excessiveness/inflation, breast expansion, very light furry, HuCow-stuff kinda, romance, transformation

Tags are for the story as a whole

Comments and feedback are always appreciated!

*****

"Ohmygod, Gabby, this place is so cool!"

Gabriella held the door to the cafe open for Robin, her almond-hue eyes glued to her taller girlfriend's barely-concealed figure as she stepped past her. Robin strutted in with a natural, pronounced swing in her hips, her own silky-brown irises darting around in wonderment, studying her surroundings; she raised a smooth, creamy hand up to her face and brushed a strand of dyed-violet hair behind her ear, having recently recolored the lock that was once a gentle blue. Letting the door shut itself, Gabby stepped up behind Robin and placed a hand firmly on the small of her back.

The dark-skinned futanari ignored the obvious looks that she and her partner received as she guided Robin over to a table next to a large, street-facing window; she'd picked a trendy cafe in the heart of the city for their date, one that was a favorite of hers when she could actually afford to patronize it. Gabby felt as though she should have been accustomed to the stares they received from men and women alike while in public together, but that unfortunately hadn't been the case. Her and Robin'd been dating for nearly a month since their first, magical meeting, and jealous glares and jaw-dropped ogling followed them wherever they went, much to Gabby's chagrin. Robin never seemed to notice them, however - or at the very least she didn't seem to care!

She waited until Robin took her seat first before doing the same. Gabby joined the rest of the gawking onlookers as she watched her girlfriend jiggle into the small wooden chair; due to the disproportionate voluptuousness of Robin's body - her ridiculously curvaceous figure one she'd only recently acquired - she hadn't quite adjusted to carrying around so much extra weight. To Gabby, it always looked like the raven-haired witch was moment away from tipping over every time she did practically anything! Once Robin situated herself, her enormous ass spilling over the sides of the seat, Gabby did the same in the chair opposite of her.

"I'm glad you like it," Gabriella finally responded, pulling at the sleeves of her red, button-up blouse, "it's one of my favorites. This is where I go when I feel like having coffee that I don't have to make!"

"Mmmm but you make super delicious coffee!" Robin complimented her with a big smile, stretching her lithe arms across the table to take her girlfriend's hands in her own, "But if you say this place is good then it like, must be really awesome!"

"It is! I always order the, uh... the..."

Gabby suddenly blushed and stumbled over her words.

"T-The... um... Robin?"

"Yes, baby? Is something wrong?"

"Y-You have a, uh, a bit of a wardrobe malfunction going on right now."

She motioned with her head towards Robin's chest.

"Whoops!" Robin giggled, bringing her arms back towards herself, "I swear like nothing I wear fits me anymore!"

Nodding absentmindedly, Gabby's eyes grew wide as she watched her partner fix her outfit. Whereas Gabrielle had dressed herself modestly - a pair of dark-blue jeans and her usual sneakers accompanying her top - Robin was garbed in a manner befitting a night out at a club or a cocktail party. Shoulders and arms bare, her midnight-black dress hugged her preposterous figure like a second-skin, conforming to her curves so tightly that Gabby was surprised it hadn't been shorn down the middle purely by accident! Hidden under the table, Robin's long, smooth legs were partially-covered by lacey stockings, her delicate feet lifted by a pair of tall heels, both matching her dress in color.

What she had been referring to was a certain slippage that had occurred around Robin's chest. Gabby crossed her legs and clenched them together, her plump lower-lip folding back into her mouth at the sight of both of her girlfriend's blushing-pink areola peeking out from under the hem of her dress; Robin already pushed the limits of what was appropriate for a day-time luncheon, a veritable canyon of milky cleavage squeezed into the form-fitting clothing, the immense, rounded tops of her breasts pushed up to her neck without the aid of a bra - something Robin never wore anymore. A silver-strung pendant hung off of her slim neck, the ruby centerpiece nearly obscured between the witch's massive tits.

Purple-nailed fingers carefully tugged at the cleavage-line of the dress, Robin slowly sliding it higher and higher up her chest. Her large, pierced nipples tented the front of the garment, the slopes of her breasts wobbling wildly, audibly slapping together as she adjusted herself; Gabby couldn't take her eyes off the lurid scene playing out, her tongue unconsciously rolling from her mouth and licking her lips. Once Robin had 'fixed' her little problem, she gave her bust a quick shake, making sure there wouldn't be anymore slip-ups, the simple wiggle causing Gabby's arousal to surge.

"I think I got it!" She looked to her girlfriend for approval, "Is that better?"

"Y-Yeah, it um, it looks better," Gabby gulped loudly, her eyes roaming across Robin's body to meet her eyes, "you look great, Robin!"

"Awww thank you, sweetie! You're looking like, really fuckin' good too!"

Gabby grinned at her as she grabbed the menus in the center of the table and handed one to Robin.

"Here, take a look and tell me what you want. You order up at the counter here."

"Mmm are you gonna order for me?"

"Of course!" Gabby responded, studying her menu, "I told you, this date was my treat!"

"You know you don't have to, Gabby!" Robin looked over at her seriously, her large eyes narrowing, her overly-plump lips forming a pout, "I like, have money too! I can help pay!"

Gabrielle waved a hand dismissively.

"Nonsense, this isn't gonna drain my account or anything. Although..."

She stared at her girlfriend thoughtfully for a second.

"...what do you do for a living, Robin? I realize I haven't known you for long, but I never thought to ask."

"I like, run my own business!"

"Wait really? Selling what?"

"Well, like, magic stuff of course, silly!"

Robin giggled at Gabby's astonished expression.

"Y-You just sell magical items?" Gabby's eyes darted around to see if anyone was eavesdropping on their conversation, "Like, potions and stuff? Ones that you know... change people!?"

"Oh no nothing like that!" Robin put her menu down and folded her hands under chin, leaning over the table, her tits squishing across its surface, "Nothing that would like, change people like you changed me!"

Gabby's blushed deepened, a hint of pink touching her mocha complexion.

"It's just like... mostly perfumes and stuff, ya know? One of my best-sellers is a potion you wear like a perfume that makes you just like, a teeny-tiny bit more desirable to others. Pendants and stuff too that do stuff like that!"

"Wow, I had no idea you could sell stuff like that! That's amazing, Robin!" Gabrielle seemed genuinely impressed, her auburn-brown curls bouncing against her shoulders as she shook her head, "And you... you still do that? I mean after everything that happened..."

"Like, what do you mean?"

Gabby looked away from her.

"You know, after the uh, 'beautification' potion or whatever. I wasn't sure if you could still do magic after that."

"Oh! Baby, don't look sad!" Robin stretched a hand out and gave Gabby's hand a squeeze, "I like, totally still can! Nothing about my brain has changed I think - I'm just super fucking hot now!"

She giggled and thrust her chest out at Gabby.

"Dontcha think so, baby?"

"I-I do! I just feel bad that that whole thing didn't go exactly as you planned."

"Well yeah, it went even better didn't it!? Just look at me! And like, I got you out of it after all!"

Finally mustering the courage to glance back up at her girlfriend, Gabrielle managed a small smile.

"That's very true! I uh, I never imagined that anything like this would happen when I knocked on your door that night."

"Me either! But it's awesome! I'm soooo happy we're dating!"

"Me too."

Dropping her menu, Gabby interlocked her fingers with Robin's and locked eyes with her. She really, truly was happy that she had found herself a girlfriend, despite how bizarrely the whole thing had come about. Regardless of what her altered appearance might have said about her, Robin was a good partner; she was attentive and thoughtful, helpful whenever Gabby needed something, and she'd never been shy about showing affection. Gabby didn't have a lot of experience when it came to intimate relationships, but she sure as hell hoped that her and Robin lasted, because the bimbo-y witch had spoiled her for anyone else - and not just because of her personality either!

It was impossible to overstate just how gorgeous and incredibly sexy Robin was post-transformation - and Gabby had thought she was already attractive in the brief time she'd known her beforehand. Her face was beautiful, as obscene as it was, everything from her big eyes to her inflated-looking lips - and every conversely delicate part of her countenance that lay between them as well - made Gabby's heart flutter. Robin was so stylish too! Even with her overproportioned figure to deal with she managed to maintain her goth-aesthetic, all of her clothing carefully selected to make her look as desirable as possible.

And her body? Oh Lord her body! There was nothing and no one that Gabby could properly compare Robin's figure to - she was without equal! Tits many times bigger than her own head and a shorts-eating ass to match made up the bulk of the rest of Robin's form and weight, both pair of attributes jutting over a foot from both her front and back when properly supported; this was made to appear all the more obscene by how thin her limbs and torso were. Lithe arms - one tattooed with a blood-dripping dagger - thighs that were thick but not thick enough to match the heft of her immense cheeks, and an incredibly flat belly further complimented her ludicrous curvature, further giving her bust and rear a defined prominence on her person.

Gabby had grown intimately familiar with her girlfriend's figure over the proceeding weeks. For as much time as they spent going on dates, watching TV together, and just hanging out, they entertained themselves in the bedroom just as much - and their debauchery never stayed just in the bedroom, either! She'd had learned that whenever Robin was horny - which was very often - she wanted to have sex, regardless of where they were or what they were doing; Gabby had to make a rule in the first week of dating that they couldn't give into their sex-drives in public after the pair nearly got caught in a restaurant bathroom together! But that didn't stop them from christening every surface in their respective apartments with their arousal, something Gabby didn't mind in the slightest.

This brief moment of reminiscence had begun to flip the switch on Gabrielle's sex drive. Clamping her thighs together to cut off any flow of blood to the mass of meat stuffed into her jeans, she stared longingly at Robin, wishing that they were alone instead of the date; almost like she could sense her girlfriend's desires, Robin formed her puffy, purple-painted lips into a lurid 'O' and blew a kiss at her. Shit. Libido getting to her, Gabby decided it'd be better to get this date on the road before she lost control!

They needed to order, and order fast!

"So uh, Robin, do you know what you want?"

"I think so! But like, ugh, it's so hard to choose! Everything looks so yummy! I was thinking that maybe I'd have the croissant with..."

Gabby stared longingly at her partner as she rambled on...

...

"Oh fuck, Robin, don't stop!"

Gabrielle braced herself against one of the shower walls with one hand, her chin pressed into her chest above her moderate bust, her tongue lolling out of her mouth with every laborious breath she panted through. Her other hand held her rock-hard cock, her fingers failing to meet around its fatter-than-a-soda-can girth, stroking it rapidly; her arm had to extend nearly as far as it was able to just to cover the numerous inches of length that jutted from her groin. With every jerk of her massive member, strings and grape-sized droplets of off-white precum spilled from her royally-hued glans, the crown of her futahood larger than a baseball.

Her body shook back and forth, her hips thrusting to hump into her not-fully-formed fist. Scalding hot water from the showerhead above her rained down on her naked form, soaking her smooth brown complexion, her body sheening with it and a growing layer of sweat. Testicles even rounder and huger than her cockhead whipped in a pendulous motion between her outstretched legs, bloating slowly as they filled with a load that she could feel coming - and coming fast! It wouldn't be long now before she reached her climax.

Lifting up her enormous organ she slapped it against her torso, its giant crown nearly reaching the futa's own chin. Rubbing it against herself, she frotted her thick length against her skin, giving herself a partial tit-fuck in the process; truthfully, Gabby could never hope to wrap her average-sized breasts around her pulasting pole, leaving that for her better-half. Still, it turned her on all the more to feel her own soft mounds pressing against her cock, her tiny, almond-shaded nipples poking out around it. Raising her head, she looked over her shoulder to observe the person who'd brought her to such a state.

Bobbing behind her was a mass of water-streaked, straight black locks.

Ducked under Gabby's fairly large ass was none other than Robin, who was currently eating out the futanari with a ravenous fervor. Squatting on her thick thighs, her humongous ass projecting from her backside like a nightstand - which Gabrielle eyed lustfully - Robin dug into her girlfriend's folds like it was the last meal she'd ever have; this was just another thing that elevated Gabby's appreciation of the curvaceous witch, all of her other partners having always ignored her feminine sex. But Robin never forgot about her lover's pussy, not since their very first night together!

Her long tongue slithered through Gabrielle's inner-passage like a snake burrowing into the Earth. Now with weeks of experience under her belt, Robin knew the precise spots to direct her ministrations, hitting each of them in rapid succession. She had one hand placed on the back of one of Gabby's thighs while she used the other to toy with the futa's clit, sliding her fingers over the small nub carefully so she didn't scratch it with one of her long nails. This dual-stimulation made Gabby's pussy overflow with her juices, Robin occasionally swallowing the creamy concoction pouring into her mouth.

Though Gabby couldn't see much of what her girlfriend was doing, she could sure as hell feel it! Every wiggle of Robin's tongue in her folds, every caress of her skinny fingers on her clit, every single touch made the flames of passion burn brighter within her, and Gabby only wished in that moment that they were in a position that would allow her to do the same for her partner; on top of the aforementioned sensations sending ecstasy zapping through the futa's body, she could also feel Robin's ridiculous tits pancake into the back of her legs, the witch's huge barbell-studded nipples grinding into her calves.

Stroking herself even faster, Gabby's pants raised in volume from pleasure. Robin rocked her very world, and every skillful pussy-lick and clit-rub brought the curly-haired futa closer to the edge. Taking her hand off of the wall, she tweaked one of her tiny nipples with it, adding to the euphoria coursing through her; the quantity of she-pre dribbling from her tip increased with her arousal, puddling at her feet before being washed away by the liquid warmth of the shower a moment later. If Robin kept this up, she'd cum in no time!

"Y-Yes Robin! Just like that. You're so, so fucking good at this!"

Her compliments only spurred the witch into further action, Robin ramping up her ravishing to a rapid rate. She whipped her tongue in circles through Gabby's passage, swirling it around like she was cleaning out a Jello-shot. She gave the lightest, most gentle of pinches to the futa's clit, sliding it between her fingers like she was trying to stroke a tiny cock to life. She pushed her glossy lips into Gabrielle's curly-haired labia, planting half kisses along her swollen lips around her own tongue. Robin did anything and everything she could to coax as much pleasure as possible from her partner.

Both Gabby's cock and cunt responded happily. The strands of precum that'd been drizzling from her enormous crown began spritzing across the shower, shooting against the wall across from her and the white curtain at her side; her pussy gushed out with further juices of its own, Robin's face as drenched with the hot fluids as much as it was the water from the showerhead, much of it dripping down her chin and pooling in her milky cleavage. Had Robin not removed her makeup beforehand it would have smeared and ran from the volume of liquid splashing across her visage!

Robin could feel her girlfriend's inner-walls clamp down tighter around her tongue, indicating that she was reaching her finale sooner than later; a deep purr emanated from Robin's throat, one that indicated her own mirth from being able to bring Gabby to climax. Gabby continued to watch her through the steam surrounding them, her eyes heavily-lidded, her body rhythmically rocking against the witch's skull. Once her orgasm became an inevitability she felt the need to warn her girlfriend of its arrival for one reason in particular.

She would want to be front and center for her orgasm!

"R-Robin, baby, I'm gonna cum!" She rasped, trying to speak loud enough for her words to be audible over the roar of the shower, "I-I-I-"

"Mmmm turn around for me!" Robin cooed, wrenching her head away from Gabby's folds and putting her hands on the futanari's wide hips, "Let me finish you off, baby!"

Gabby did just that, twirling around with such urgency she nearly lost her balance; unable to control her momentum, her cock gave Robin's cheek a meaty thwack that only made the busty woman moan loudly. Though it was in her nature to apologize, Gabby wasn't given a chance to, her breath catching in her throat, Robin immediately inhaling her throbbing, leaking cockhead and adding her hands to her girlfriend's shaft. Now it was Gabby's turn to moan, her head falling backwards, cushioned by her red-and-brown bunches, her eyes rolling back into their sockets.