A Magical Mishap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was another series of raucous ripping occurring elsewhere on her dress as well.

"M-More!" Robin groaned, fully giving herself into the second set of transformations she'd gone through in a month, "More! Mo-Mo-Moo?"

Where did that come from!?

Clamping her lips shut at hearing the weird, animalistic-like utterance she'd made, Robin's eyes would have gone wide if they could; instead, they remained half-closed, her lids heavy, the witch unable to take them off her expanding form. Her breasts continued to grow, rolling down her abdomen towards her lap - a lap that was now as bare as her torso was. The further ruination of her dress came from around her thighs and ass, which also felt like they were fattening with further size, leaving Robin practically naked on her girlfriend's couch, tatters of her outfit scattered around her.

She saw her thighs wobble, closing in on each other and consuming more of the cushion she was sat upon and invading their neighbors, her flower-tattoo stretching across the milky expanse of her leg, distorting; even this became difficult to observe once her impossibly-humongous tits slapped down into her lap, losing some of their unnatural firmness in the process of their growth. Trying to look behind herself and around the mountainous mounds at her ass, Robin lazily watched her colossal cheeks suffer the same fate, unending in their alteration.

Panting now, Robin took her hand off of the cushion - her other still barely grasping the TV remote - and groped at one of her gigantic globes, roughly squeezing its barbelled-nipple between her fingers; she now noticed that the already-huge-nubs capping her breasts had enlarged as well, becoming the size of small dicks! They had grown so girthy that Robin managed to partially wrap her hand around one, and she started tugging on it, guided by an urge she'd never experienced before, encouraged by a sudden tightness in her chest. As she yanked on her nipple a certain liquid suddenly spritzed from its pores.

It was a stream of milk!

"Milk? Moo?" Robin groaned, confused, now barely questioning the second sound she'd made, "Moo! I didn't think I'd - moo - lactate too!"

As she continued to not pause her milking off her newly milk-filled tits, alternating nipples, her bust now feeling swollen with the nurturing fluid, she realized that her growth was slowing; she was almost happy at this fact, though a part of her wanted to see her figure increase in its ridiculousness to a further degree of insanity! Robin's tongue lolled out of her mouth as she spurted milk all over her legs, her head feeling as heavy as her tits did; she tried to study her new body but found it to be a Herculean task, her thoughts muddled.

The potion had been a success, that was for sure! Robin practically couldn't see anything below her chin except for her blue-ribbon-winning udders! They literally hid her entire torso from part way up her neck to the tops of her thighs, and managed to extend past her sides all the while! And, despite the fact that they now drooped as opposed to standing tall, they still jutted from her chest by the same amount as they had pre-current-transformation but post-bimbofication, Robin's entire front literally covered by her jiggling, gigantic jugs!

Robin had to actively stretch her arms around her explosive bust just to reach the front of them! Both of the oversized orbs now spread past her ribcage to such an extent that if the witch was laying on her back they would have pinned her biceps down to her elbows to whatever surface was under her; and, Robin also discovered with a dumb smile on her face, that she could barely lift them on her own, each of the unnaturally-expanded globes weighing more than her lithe arms could carry. Though when she tried, they audibly sloshed with the sheer gallons of milk swirling around inside of them.

Another new addition to her extreme curvature was the appearance of numerous veins snaking out under the porcelain complexion of her bust. Her blushing-pink areola had expanded like her breasts and nipples had - taking up nearly half of her chesty-acreage - and this new mapping of blue-and-purple veinage spread from the lightly-hued circles; Robin found that she liked the way the dark-colored arteries looked against her ethereal skin tone, seeing them as a kind of proof had how much she'd grown. And she'd grown a hell of a lot!

Milk continued to pour from her grotesquely bloated nipples, shooting past her legs and onto the floor with each squeeze she gave them. Though not as pronounced as the change her tits had gone through, it was clear that Robin's legs and ass had been altered as well. Her thighs had widened considerably, fighting for space beneath her pillowy breasts, and Robin felt as though she was now sitting several inches higher than when she'd initial dropped onto the couch; if she'd had trouble fitting through doors before, it would be near impossible for her to even leave Gabby's apartment at this point!

The thought of her girlfriend made her slowing brain happy.

Finally glancing up from her admiration of her freshly altered figure, Robin stared at the TV; she realized that sometime during her magic transformation sequence that she'd had unconsciously picked something to watch while she waited for Gabby to arrive - or at least chose it by complete accident. It took her a couple of moments to understand what was playing out across the medium-sized screen, Robin's eyes struggling to focus, tears moistening the corners of her sockets and blurring her vision.

It appeared to be some kind of... documentary? The words being spoken by what looked like a farmer on the screen barely made any sense to Robin, but the sounds of animals bellowing their assorted noises did; Robin's numerously-studded ears picked up the 'mooing' of the cows, and she nodded her head rapidly like she was agreeing with them. Setting the remote down, overjoyed at what she'd chosen to watch, Robin grabbed onto her other enormous teat and began milking it, utterly transfixed by the bright imagery playing out on the TV.

"This is like - moooo - nice," she muttered dreamily to herself, panting still at the experience of splattering her own legs with her milk, "Moo! Yeah. This... this is good..."

There was an extra, late bout of magic that blossomed within her.

Spreading her thickened, plush thighs, Robin shimmied her ass back and forth across the couch with a moan, her cunt drizzling its juices onto the cushion under it as the pleasurable feeling of being changed piled onto her. Her face suddenly felt itchy, and when Robin raised a hand to scratch at the tingling spot, she discovered the source of this sensation: her eyes were enlarging! Vision expanding as her sockets widened, her lashes lengthening, Robin was very quickly able to see much more than she had before - at least until the tears reappeared across her big browns, hazing her sight once more.

The itchy sensation rose to her scalp, and this time around it was accompanied by an intense, throbbing ache. Now Robin used both hands to grab blondly at the top of her head, a searing pain causing her to grunt in distress; her fingers located a pair of bumps protruding beneath her mass of sweat-soaked hair, the lumps having torn her skin as they steadily rose into the air. Unable to make any sound but a series of panicked 'moos' Robin touched the growing additions to her skull until she could make out what shape they were taking. Horns. She was growing horns just like a cow!

Comprehending what was happening to her even in her mind-addled state, Robin was still shocked - but less so - upon feeling that same burning occur right above her enormous ass. She didn't even have to search for or wonder about what was forming from her tailbone because she understood it was an actual tail. It felt nice and soft against her overheated skin, brushing back and forth across her spine as it lengthened, flattened between herself and the couch; her horns had finished their own shaping during this, and the witch poked at their sharp, pointed tips cautiously.

"T-This is like, kinda... kinda moo..." Robin nodded to herself as if what she'd said had made any sense, "Moo! Moo!"

She didn't finish her statement.

Turning her attention back to the TV, Robin continued to nod as she stared without an ounce of intelligence behind her eyes at the farm-animal filled screen, her hands lowering. Grabbing onto one of her huge nipples and stretching it out once more - her tits having continued to leak twin streams of milk even when she wasn't stimulating them - she snaked her other down to her crotch. Fingers exploring her juicy, dribbling folds, Robin scarcely noticed that her sex had gone through a series of modifications all their own as well.

Normally swollen and fat since drinking her beautification-potion, Robin's sex had puffed up to a level it occupied all on its own with her recent bout of growth. Her lower-lips were so engorged that she could have grabbed onto just one of them and had her palm-filled, her labia stretching out several inches away from her crotch; her clit had been affected by the same treatment and was currently comparable to her nipples before this transformation. On top of it all, Robin's pussy was so sensitive to touch that she did orgasm the moment her fingers grazed its hairless expanse.

Digging her fingers into her distended, reddened folds, Robin started her wanton masturbation session by nearly fisting herself. Four of her digits rammed in and out of her cunt swiftly, giving the impression that she was punching herself in the crotch. Feminine arousal flooded out of her huge labia, soaking the cushion until it had completely darkened and a puddle had formed under her ass - her ass with which she bounced up and down on, splashing her juices into the air and all over herself. Simultaneously, she tugged on her nipples like she was trying to tear them from her titanic breasts, her beams of white liquid nearly striking the television.

Robin moaned and panted and mooed. She didn't take her eyes off of the TV, her excitement and libido raging harder as she watched one of the farmer's milk a cow by hand; this sent a flurry of images through Robin's brain of Gabby doing the same to her! The thought of her girlfriend, being able to be with her again, and Gabby using that fucking massive cock to breed her caused the cowified-witch's actions to become frenzied, the couch shaking and creaking under her as she rode her entire fist to orgasm after orgasm.

Head falling backwards, it was at this moment that Robin's mental faculties completely failed her.

"M-Moo!" She screamed towards the ceiling, her throat unable to form any other sound, "Moo! Moo! Moo!"

...

Oh look, Robin forgot to lock the door again.

Gabrielle shook her head as she opened the door to her apartment, muttering under her breath. She cared for the witch, she really did, but sometimes Robin's forgetfulness drove her crazy! Maybe she should put a note over the doorknob to remind her partner to do as she'd asked; because, ultimately, Gabby knew that Robin didn't do it on purpose. It was just how she was - or at least how she was since her transformation. Though Gabby didn't have much to compare to before all that business, she considered.

Stepping into her apartment, Gabby quietly shut the door behind her and kicked off her non-slip work shoes next to Robin's heels, smiling at the sight of them; she figured her girlfriend was here since she'd spotted her car in the parking lot but it was still nice to have the added confirmation. Pausing, Gabby waited for Robin to greet her - something she usually and eagerly did - but the pleasantness of the witch's sultry voice nor the light-padding of her footsteps reached the futa's ear.

That was strange.

"Robin! I'm home!" Gabby called out, undoing the knot on the back of her coffee-stained apron and tossing it on the counter, "Hello!?"

Still no answer.

This didn't bother Gabby much, and she just assumed that Robin was showering - though she didn't hear the sound of water echoing through her apartment. Perhaps she was just taking a nap or something. Stretching, she turned to the kitchen first to get a glass of water - drinking more of it than the average person every day, given her unique sex - and immediately noticed the mess that hadn't been present before she'd left for her date earlier that day. It didn't take a genius to realize that the duffel bag and clutter was Robin's doing.

Stepping into the kitchen, she scanned over the weird assortment of things her girlfriend had brought with her while untwisting the hair-tie that held her bunches of curls up and out of her face. She studied the empty, stained cauldron and exotic, bottled-ingredients surrounding her stove, her bushy eyebrows raising - and they lifted even higher upon noticing the empty jug of milk. What had Robin been doing in here while she was gone!?

Gabby's first idea was that her girlfriend was trying to change herself again, but she quickly pushed the concept from her brain; Robin had never mentioned wanting to be any different once she obtained her dream body. So she decided that her second thought, that Robin had been working, was the correct assumption. Now knowing what the witch did for a living, it made sense that she might occupy her time when they weren't together by filling orders or making potions whatever was involved in her business.

Uncorking a random vial of yellow liquid, Gabby gave it a sniff and immediately winced. What the fuck was that!? Eyeing the rest of the magical-items, she couldn't tell what any of them were, nor the identity of the crumbled remnants that sat in the mortar beside them; she did spot a closed black notebook however. Picking it up, Gabby chuckled upon reading the title on its cover. Robin was so cute! She flipped through the pages of the 'grimoire' most of it not making a lick of sense to her.

Oh well, she'd just have Robin tell her about all of it once she discovered where she was hiding!

Pouring a glass of water and chugging it down - her original reason for entering her kitchen - she turned and made her way to her bedroom. Reaching under her shirt, she unclasped her plain, white bra and tossed it onto the sofa, letting out a happy sigh now that she no longer needed to be decent - but a couple of odd things caught her eye before she was able to fully bask in her freedom. Both the TV and the couch that her brassiere now hung over the arm of appeared very differently than when she'd last left them.

On the television's screen, the title card for a documentary showed in a static position, a series of recommended, similar movies and series flashing under it. She read the name of the documentary - 'The Farmer's Secret Life' - which only caused her further perplexion. This was something that Robin picked to watch? Gabby knew her girlfriend's tastes in cinema well, and a two-hour-long, educational flick about farm life of all things was not something she'd willingly view on her own.

As she bent over the side of the couch to grab the remote and turn the TV off, a sight and smell threw her off balance.

"What the hell...?"

The center couch cushion was fucking saturated with a translucent liquid that Gabby immediately recognized. Pussy juice - and presumably it was her girlfriend's pussy juice! That was the smell that had invaded her olfactory senses, the musky, salacious scent of Robin's arousal, slithering deep into her nostrils. But there was so much of it! Gabby only ever saw this ridiculous volume of Robin's feminine fluid when they were fucking, and that was after a long, marathon session at that!

But on the sofa there was an enormous puddle of girl cream spreading across its three cushions. It not only flooded the couch but it also spilled over its edge, a similar lake of the liquid mucking up the carpet. Walking around the couch, Gabby stared in bewilderment at the sheer quantity of pussy juice coating her furniture and floor, unable to understand what had possessed Robin to orgasm this much without her; but, as she got a closer look at it, she noticed that pool on the ground was mixed with another liquid.

Squatting, she extended an arm and ran a finger through the off-white concoction, her mind boggled. Bringing the finger to her nose, she gave it a quick sniff, her puzzlement growing at what she'd smelled. Combined with the arousing aroma of her girlfriend's natural-lubrication was what could only be milk; remembering the empty jug on the counter, Gabby came to the only conclusion that made sense to her: Robin had spilled a bunch of milk and then masturbated without cleaning up!

What else could be the reason behind this mess!?

"What the hell?" She repeated to herself, wiping her finger on her jeans and standing back up, "Robin... Robin what in the Goddamn did you get up to while I was working?"

Studying her girlfriend's destruction, Gabby groaned and rubbed her temple.

"We're... we're gonna have to have a long talk when I find her."

Decided to deal with all of that after she located Robin, Gabrielle turned around and continued her original journey to her bedroom. The door to it was closed, and as she stepped up to it and put her hand on the handle, her head cocked at the muffled noises emanating from the other side; it definitely sounded like her girlfriend, so at least that let Gabby know she was here. Assuming that Robin was just talking on the phone or something, Gabby casually opened the door but stopped in her tracks before entering.

Her bedroom was pitch-black, the lack of a Moon in the sky adding to the oppressive darkness; even the light from the living room that streamed in around Gabby's figure didn't do much to illuminate her surroundings. However, Gabby didn't need to see to figure out what was going on in the consuming gloom. She could hear what could only be one thing, the ruckus of cried moans and fervent schlicking echoing back at her. As she reached for the lightswitch next to the doorframe and flipped it, Gabrielle realized something, the thought that her girlfriend might have been cheating on her not crossing her mind for even a second.

But Robin was definitely not talking on the phone, either.

Splayed out across the middle of bed was Gabby's girlfriend. Knees lifted, legs spread, her head elevated by a stack of pillows - she was doing the one thing that Gabby could have guessed well-enough without the aid of her vision. Masturbating. Robin was absolutely brutalizing her cunt with her fist, slamming her hand up to her wrist in and out of her gushing hole, a similar river of her juices that Gabby had seen on the couch flowing across the sheets. Frozen in place by the lurid, alluring imagery in front of her, the futanari struggled to find the words to announce her presence.