A Maid Man - Act 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't prepared for the beauty though. There were a dozen or so high end vehicles and sports cars. Each one featured on their own turntable platforms and lit up like the pieces of art that they were. It was millions of dollars on display and I was properly awed. I froze at the bottom of the stairs just devouring the details of the space with my eyes.

The garage floor was polished concrete and the walls were all glass and chrome. Behind them I could see the original ancient stone and dirt foundation of the mansion above us. I was practically drooling over the cars I could see. One was a silver Austin Mini. There was a Bugatti with an ombre red paint job that took my breath away. I even saw an ancient Tin Lizzie slowly spinning there.

I was drawn forward almost like I was hypnotized. The smell of diesel and petrol and metal was pervasive. I could smell the pleasant scent of leather too. The cars were immaculate, spotless and perfect and I wanted to touch them all. It was a vision of chrome and rubber and glass.

As I wandered through the cars I could see my mystery driver up ahead, her back to me, wiping down the Rolls that we had driven here in. She was still wearing the hat and coat but her long legs were clad in only in black stockings and a garter belt and heels.

She was softly humming to herself in that melodic voice. I slowly approached suddenly unsure of myself. She had her back to me and I didn't want to startle her so I cleared my throat loudly. As I waited there she bent deeply over the hood of the car.

Her legs were slightly spread and her coat rode up showing off her perky ass. Those long long legs were exquisite and her panties rode up just enough to show a peek of her ass cheeks. I just stood there and watched with quiet awe. It was the first intimate look I had had at a woman in years.

What a look too. Legs that went on forever and her pretty ass swaying back and forth before me. I could see where the panties were slightly damp from her pussy and it drove me wild. I bet she tasted just like heaven would.

Time seemed to slow down as I got more and more aroused. I began to fantasize about running my hands up those long legs and burying my tongue in her juicy ass. I started to sweat and to my embarrassment I got very hard. Covering my erection with my hands, I bit my lip to stop myself from drooling. I was desperate for her not to notice.

Without turning around she slowly straightened up to address me.

"We meet again Mr. Moore," she said in her deep sexy voice, "How do you like the place so far?"

She slowly turned herself around to face me. It was the first clear look I had gotten of her and she was stunning. In that moment I wanted her like I had never wanted a woman before. I had never had to beg for pussy but I would have crawled through broken glass to taste hers.

She was taller than I expected. She must have stood around six feet in her heels. Tall and slender like a wand. Reaching up she took off her cap and shook out her short and thick auburn hair. Her eyes were dark and dancing, set deeply in her finely featured face. Her full mouth was smiling and welcoming.

I was surprised to see that she was an older woman, around her mid-thirties, and very beautiful. Her waist curved in delicately and her hips flared out to give her a femininity despite her height and athletic build. Her long legs were slim but well fleshed. I started fixating on her lips which looked like it could take some hard kissing.

There was a real hunger in her eyes. She wanted me too. I could almost feel the heat coming off her in the air cooled garage. We stood there devouring each other with our eyes. The sexual tension was palpable and felt unbearable. It was all I could do to hold myself still.

I knew I was staring but could not have stopped myself for the world. My eyes roamed over her gorgeous body, drinking her in as if I had been wandering the desert and she was my oasis. She was such a lovely and otherworldly creature. I could even smell her faint floral perfume wafting over to me and it was intoxicating.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked me archly as she began to unbutton her long coat with her slow and deliberate movements.

What I thought was she looked delicious and I could eat her up like ice cream. My cock was so hard now it was torturous. My breathing was heavy and I could barely contain my arousal. I tried to exert some control and in a shaking voice I replied.

"Yes indeed I do Miss Sophie, I like what I see very much."

Shrugging off the coat she let it fall to the floor. Underneath she wore nothing but the silky panties over the garter belt with her stockings and heels. With a long, delicate neck and shoulders that were set on a body lithe like an athlete.

Her skin was clear and smooth and so pale she was almost translucent. Her breasts sat small and high on her chest with small pink nipples. The muscles that ran down her abdomen were slender and defined. I wanted to run my mouth over every inch or her.

She was a masterpiece and I had never seen a woman quit like her. Her hands were running slowly over her body and my eyes followed them. Each curve and dip was divine and her fingers played across her skin like a map. I could feel the heat coming off her now and I was drawn closer.

My hand was rhythmically rubbing my cock and I was hornier than I had ever been. I had not had a woman in years and I was beyond ravished. Miss Sophie was standing there practically naked and softly masturbating. It was almost more than I could bear.

I desperately wanted to touch her. A little more than that I wanted to devour her. I was barely in control of myself and soon, despite what Miss Sophie might be playing at, there would be no holding me back. She didn't keep me waiting.

"Come here Stanley," she commanded.

I was on her like a flash. She gasped as my mouth found hers and my hands found her naked breasts. I kissed her hard and rough as my hands roamed her toned and graceful body. She wrapped her arms around me eagerly. Her own passion matching mine.

Truly I felt famished and I couldn't keep my hands or my mouth off of her. I found her taut nipples and took my time exploring them. I traced circles around each one before lustily suckling and biting them. Each touch and taste inflamed me more and more.

I Fell to my knees before her like a man in prayer. I so badly wanted to taste her. I mouthed her hot wet pussy through the skimpy panties before impatiently swiping them away. I dipped my tongue in her dripping folds finding her clit.

She raised one leg up to my shoulder and opened herself to me more. I drank her sweet tangy juices as she ground against my face. My fingers found her wet and waiting. I was going to come just by making her come. Grabbing a handful of my hair she pulled me up roughly.

She was tasting herself on my lips when she kissed me passionately. She undid my overalls and stripped off my shirt. Tracing my nipples with her soft sweet mouth as she uncovered them. Her delicate fingers tracing the muscles of my taut abdomen.

The gentle touches were unbearable but she soon got much rougher. She was pinching and pulling now. Her nails and teeth raked my body. Every nerve in me felt like it was on fire. She was almost hurting me in her desire but I didn't mind. I felt like this heat could devour us both. We were animals in that underground garage and I gave into it completely.

I was biting her lips and I pinched her nipples too, none too gently until she cried out. She responded by running her nails down my back painfully. I kissed her again trying to hold on to some control but my cock was rock hard and straining to reach her. She tangled both her hands in my hair and pulled my mouth away from hers. We pulled apart trembling with our passion.

"I want you to fuck me now Mr. Moore. I want you to fuck me hard and fast." She instructed as she slipped her panties down her long legs and kicked them off.

Perversely this made me want to slow down. I was shaking with my desire and I was going to Fuck the sexy Miss Sophie absolutely rotten but first she was going to come again and again. I took a deep shaky breath and gained a bit of control. Growling my consent I found her mouth again.

My hand found her hot wet pussy and I started by slowing down my kisses and placing my palm on her dripping wet mound. She froze in my arms as my fingers found her swollen clit. When she started shuddering, I worked my fingers into her. Kissing and nibbling her lovely nipples She arched her back straining against my hand as I found her G-spot.

Her nails dug painfully into my scalp as I worked her to a gushing orgasm. She came crying out in my name. My cock was throbbing now and I was barely holding on. I had to have her. I held her for a moment or two but I could hardly contain myself and roughly flipped her over the hood of the car.

I kicked her legs apart and took my overalls the rest of the way down releasing my large hard cock. In one fluid motion I penetrated her completely. Burying myself into her wet pussy, balls deep. Her cries were met by my deeper ones as we rode that wave together.

As I thrust into her hard and deep again and again she met me with each stroke. She came first crying out and I met her orgasm with my own. I came deep inside of her with an epic peak that seemed to go on forever. She stood and softly kissed me as I gently played her sensitive clit into another small shuddering orgasm.

"Oh very well done Mr. Moore, just superb," she whispered into my ear.

Still flush from the vigorous experience, her praise made me feel both proud and somehow a little embarrassed. The conflicting feelings fought inside me as I hastily dressed. I stood there trembling and unsure as she left me without another word. It was certainly a telling beginning to my new life.

12