A Male sub's Journey

Story Info
She took out a tape and measured me from base to crown.
1.6k words
4.47
3.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at a fiction from the point of view of a male sub. My experience in this area is pretty limited but I hope you find it enjoyable.

My name is Tim, I had decided that after getting my 2-1 degree at university it was time to take stock of my life, I have always done what my parents wanted me to do hence a three-year degree course in Maths but now I wanted to pursue my own desires. That was in some way the catalyst I now needed to push me into applying to go onto the national submissive register.

*********

Let me explain the register: The register makes you available to any person or couple looking to find a `House Slave` to serve the domestic and sexual requirements of the household.

Punishment would be handed out as and when required and the full BDSM lifestyle is implemented to those showing it on their application.

It is available to male and female alike and the waiting list for households is considerable so applicants could be in service within days of acceptance.

*********

It was all anonymous to start with, all I had to do was send an email with a subject line saying `Subscribe`, to spbrown@measureup.cock.uk

It was not too long before I got a return email with an application form attached. I took my time and began to fill in my application, I wanted it to be truthful but not showing over confidence.

All the usual questions to start with, name, contact details, DoB, then the important bits:

Sexual orientation - Bi with a strong leaning to Gay

Position Requested - sub/slave

Experienced, yes or no? - Yes.

Give Details, you may use extra lines if required.

I had a very strict upbringing from parents, grandparents and most of my other family. I do not want to elaborate too much unless asked to, then I will share.

At eighteen I was sent to boarding school and from day one I was singled out as a regular and willing good fuck by fellow students, Masters and the house staff, both men and women.

On the first night in my dormitory of six, we had a group shower and I was the one they chose to kneel before them, so five sucks, four swallows and one who wanted to break me in so bent me over the footstool and fucked me. From then on I had to wank, suck or be fucked by one and all. I was marked out of ten and whatever mark I got from each student meant that many slaps over their knee.

If any demerits were given against our dorm, resulting in a dorm punishment, I would take the naked canings from masters and the Head of House.

I then added quite a few more lines of information about me.

Height -- 5' 10"

Weight Pounds - 135 pounds.

Virgin? - No

Cock Slack - 6" Hanging.

Cock Hard - 7 and 3/4" Hard.

The main details, and a few optional ones were all filled in and mailed back, I then had to wait for a reply and hopeful an interview. I did not have to wait long and I was sent my interview details. Fast forward three weeks and I was in a waiting room in the centre of Leeds. The appointment was for ten fifteen in the morning and arrived a bit early at ten.

I gave my name to the receptionist who marked me as present and I was told to sit on one of the red chairs. Fifteen minutes later the office door next to the reception opened and my name was called by a well-dressed young man, I went into the room as instructed by his hand, beckoning me.

A young lady sat behind a modern looking desk with a clipboard and pen, I assume with my application form. He introduced me to Miss Brown and I bowed my head in respect. He then gave me his next instruction,

"Go over to the cloakroom there and come out naked."

"OK."

He closed the office door with a bang!

"Stop and bend over."

I did as I was told.

"Spell 'SIR', one letter at a time."

"S."

Whoosh Crack, the man brought a cane down lush across both of my trousered cheeks.

"I." Whoosh Crack the second hit was just below the first.

"R" WHOOSH CRACK, "FUCKING HELL," I jumped up.

Another voice, "Back down boy, you will get five more, or you know where the door is."

I went back down and five reasonable strength whoosh cracks hit their target.

I was stood up and pointed in the direction of the cloakroom. Once undressed I had a wee and washed my hands and went back out.

"My apologies Sir for not addressing you correctly and thank you for your time in reminding me. Also Ma'am thank you for my extras for moving, well deserved."

Miss Brown studied my application form.

"I will read out some of your replies and I expect a short, but courteous confirmation or reply."

"Yes Miss Brown."

"Your name is Tim, do you have a nickname?"

"Yes Miss, Timbo."

"Gender Male"

"Yes Miss."

"Sexual Orientation Gay/Straight/Bi"

"Yes Miss."

"Position Requested Sub/Slave "

"Yes Miss."

"Owner, Master or Mistress? - No Preference"

"Yes Miss."

"Manhood Length Slack? - six inches"

"Yes Miss."

"Let me check that," she took out a tape and measured me from base to crown,

"Correct"

Manhood Length Stiff? - seven and three quarter inches"

"Yes Miss."

Again she took out her tape and I was told to wank, when I stopped she took over, she measured,

"Incorrect, I get 8 inches"

She looked at her male aid, "Pass me the medium cane."

I went over and she gave me a stripe for each inch.

Manhood Girth? - five and a half inches"

"Yes Miss."

"Manhood Status, Whole/Circumcised? - Whole, but would be cut if needed."

"Yes Miss."

"Correct answer"

Manhood Position Stiff, Stood Up, Straight Out or Dangle Down? - Dangle Down

"Yes Miss."

"Lifestyle, Permanent, Part Time, Cyber? - Consider all"

"Yes Miss."

"Full Sexual Experience, would you like to tell me a bit more about it?"

"Certainly Miss. On finishing all my schooling and about to start university I had a new episode in my life where I would be milked by mum and/or dad after a spanking to teach me humility in my now confirmed sub life. Now I wank a couple of times a day thinking of being dominated. I was wanked by lots of boys at college and sucked and wanked a lots as well. I once lost a bet and was stripped and had to suck off five boys at college and swallow all they shot. Also I was spanked a few times by a Master and had to suck him off to avoid being caned, the last time he caned me too for spilling a little cum."

"Thank you, all very interesting, now do you have anything to change or add, every correction gets you a point, which to a prospective owner are like merit points. Five is the maximum and shows your honesty."

"Well Miss, not sure I am straight, probably Bi."

"That is worth 2 points."

"I think I prefer a Mistress to a Master Miss."

"Now 3 points."

"And I don`t think I want cyber Miss."

"Now four Points. That will do, let`s call it five points, agreed Timbo?"

"Yes Miss, thank you Miss."

"Wank yourself stiff again and bend over so Brian can take your bum length availability."

I did as I was told and was lubed as I wanked, he pushed in different sized dildos.

"A tight six inches" Mistress, maybe a virgin."

"Are you a virgin Timbo?"

"Yes Miss at the front but not from the back."

"Stand straight and hold out your cock, five cock stripes Brian."

Five rapid cuts over my cock put me on my knees in tears.

"Shuffle towards me."

Miss Brown lowered her knickers to below her knees and stepped out of them when they fell to the floor. She waited for me to get close to her, still rubbing my striped cock, then covered my head with her dress. She stood waiting, I knelt waiting, Miss Brown must have nodded to Brian who whipped my bottom as she pushed my head home.

"Now suck for your life boy, I will guide you, tongue in as far as you can. Now work your way up, suck and nibble the knobbly bit and taste the difference."

I brought Miss Brown to a cum and gobbled my reward.

She stepped back, "Wank onto the plate Tim."

I knew what to expect I had to eat my cum regularly at uni, usually off the floor.

"Now clean the plate."

I did as I was told and she led me by my cock back to the changing room, and I dressed.

"We will contact you in due course Tim, but your interview went very well."

Two weeks later I received an email saying I on receipt of their annual fee I would be put on their list of suitable sub/slave candidates, ripe for training and loaning out. Within a month I had moved away from my home town, some one hundred miles, and was serving and older couple with four university aged children, and was used and abused by all for our mutual pleasures.

I realise readers might think this ends a bit abruptly but it is difficult for me to write more about the life of a male sub/slave.