All Comments on 'A Man Loses Control'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
my fantasy

i would love soo much to one day be in his position (where are all those Dominant Women?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More !!

I hope you have more to write !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Whoa!

Great! I love the panty play, pee, and humiliation. My panties are getting stroked in!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cherrypie juice; cream please!

Sue's a sensual and erotic banquet on two legs. Girl next door meets narcissistic slut-goddess. Smart too. She needs to add cream to the feast, and lots of it. Exquisite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Devotion

Susan's a slut-goddess all right. Self-possessed; knowing what she wants, how to get it, and where from. He in return, is her devoted cunt-slave.

Now she's got him, she can spice up their lives with some adventures. She should bring home the cream of these for her and his tongue to enjoy.

Next semester at least, please!

Cooch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Buried treasure

Just heard of this story. No redhead or facesit tags. Not surprised it's sat buried for 3 years!

I digress. Such an Irish fantasy.

Sweet! Sunspeckled-freckled alabaster skin, generous hips and tits, and a delight in bringing all of this red-hair trimmed, skanky wet dream down on a guy's face. And he, lying under her humid skirts, just drinking it all in. Wow!

More please!

Tourist

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Narcissism in every sip

She loves herself, down to the last sparkling drop of her own pee.

The insouciance of her; how she dresses and grooms herself; the confidence in her charms- breasts, nipples, and the power her sheer womanliness gives her to floor a man and just fuck his face- without so much as a please and thank you. She knows her power; he's merely the instrument. She must surely turn to others as well as him to fulfil her existential sexuality. She is a true goddess. She needs more adorers, and more adventures. And soon. Be still my glowing fingertips...

Queen Tut.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
BAD LITTLE RICH GIRL

fulfills her fetish on a wimp. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Alphas need a little submission

What's all this wimp talk? I enjoy serving. The intimate, humid cloistering under a pleated skirt. The scent, proximity, warmth and pressure while being close-confined at the sacred entrance of a hot woman. In serving her loins I serve my own appetites and compose her orgasms with our organs. Not a wimp; more a maestro!

Bravissimo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Facesitting is a two-way street

The erotically complex appeal of this story is not about him being bossed about and used. He just loves the wilful sexuality with which she ensnares him. He is charmed into becoming her property. He loves it. Her panties are a badge of honour at being selected, not a symbol of humiliation. Only his desire will limit her demands. They are both in charge. And they are both having a good time. So, where to next?

Waiting on83

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lady Redbush Rules!

She facesits him to her satisfaction, in both her panties and bareback. Sweet! Don't care about the golden showers. But the milkywhite arse and thighs! The redhaired cunt! The scent of this woman. I wish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
God save the queen!

An entire Australian erotic nation clamours for more! Where will Susan's winsome wilfulness lead her next? How much poon can one man take? This is your best fantasy. Where will these two explore next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sweet!

I enjoyed Susan's seeking satisfaction, in the face of his willingness to serve her, almost as much as he did. Surely such a fundamental relationship, based on such lip-smacking, in the tropical humidity of her skirtss, must flourish. Please give us some more of her winsome lifestyle- with or without her living throne companion. She's the perfect modern woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What's she like?...

It's plain you're not serious about Susan and her steed John. The lightweight way you deal with her ladying it over him- often literally. They both love it. Surely you can see her hips are licensed both to receive more and to give more. An ardent pussy-slave like John would want more too. Give him a nice, tasty creampie to adore her with. You know they both want it...

Diner out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
She's like that. That's what she likes.

Susan's into domination. She wants a servant with benefits. Someone to cater for her every desire, including abject submission. She doesn't need to humiliate, and certainly not to titillate, her slave beyond her needs. Her human throne completes her. Why complicate her life with others? She's into simplicity, and that's her fundamental truth. Encore!

Frank Admirer

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Can't you see....?

Can't you see? This girl wants it, but on her own terms. She's so sexy! That will do. She can ride my face any time. Mwaah!

4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bake me some pie...

Been back again, looking for a second slice.

Bakeboss: please Sir, may l have some more?

The last slice was so delicious!

i crave some red-haired Angel Delight; hot and fresh; sticky, sweet and sour. Serve us up some Susy creamcheese do!

Exquisite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lucky guy!

Between those thighs.

In the mini-rainforest beneath her denim skirt.

And then she says to him,

"I want to put my scent on you, if you do what l want l may even let you taste me. Do you understand?"

SWEET!

WHAT A DREAM!

WHAT A DREAMBOAT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What you should have wanted

Was to get away from a bitch that was using you. This is nothing more than a pathetic, manipulative woman using a man. What I don't understand is why he can't see it. It's as plain as the nose on his face. Dump the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Au contraire!

He loves it. She loves it. They love it. I love it. WIN WIN!

She's got the insouciance to carry off her delightful domineering demands of being faceserved at the drop of her hips.

He's hungry for every drop she deigns to deliver.

The scent of Susan, whenever this slut-Goddess feels he deserves her.

Oh lucky man!

Ginger peach and cream

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dear Ginger peach and creme

I like your comment better than I do the silly, implausible story. Is that a bad thing????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Liking your 'a bad thing????'...

Hi,

It's a flattering thing. Thank you.

Question for me is, 'Why do you like my comments'?

My expression? Or the approving underlining of the story's themes?

The tale is just a device to explore the ideas.

But how do you mean, 'a bad thing?'

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sparking!

Just swung by for a glimpse under Susan's sweet skirts...

Whaddayaknow? Sounds like the last two commentators would like to make this real.

Life imitating art?

Just saying...

Exquisite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good thing!

Sweet story!

Ginger lrish vamp gives her 'john' her warmest embrace over and over till he can't think of any thing but. Sexy Susan Gallagher!

All plausible, all fantasy, all good face-riding fun!

Who cares what Ms 'Bad-Ass Thing' and Mr 'Peaches & Cream' think. Let's have some more pale-skinned sassy lrish-American pussy served up next semester. Preferably with cream sauce- let her discover the pleasures of penetrative sex...

Will she re-mount our boy?

Will she be looking for more faceslaves to add to her stables?

How about Suzy's pov?She's hot!

Author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Tabby Tigress

Fantastic fantasy role-reversal. Susan's so physical: pressing, touching, commanding; assertive. John is aware but passive: blushing, confessing, apologetic, complying; complicit.

He provides board and lodging, chiefly lodging his face under her hips, between her thighs and around her clitoris. She shelters under his roof, while he is kennelled betwixt her loins, canopied by her hardly-shielding, oh-so-revealing, denim skirts.

As he succumbs, he is given his heart's delight. He is the willing canary in a gilded cage, fashioned from the red-gold abundance of her animal, pussy-galore pubic pelt.

Happily ever after? Let's see, Tweetipie...

Pussy also likes cream.

Come on, Bakeboss. More please!

Queensman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The only good thing?

College girls friends are a dime a dozen. Throw this one out and get one that might actually love and respect you. This whole thing was so unbelievable as to make it laughable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Susan's sweet server

This is not a love song.

John is captivated by the wild, unchanged melody of Susan's pure, unadulterated womanliness. He adores her for it. He physically worships her for it. She is untamed. And this is what he admires.

The next chapter must involve her pursuing her individuality. She must spread her legs, to adulterate her innocence, experience other partners; then fly back to share with him what she has gained- a cunt-full of warm, high-protein, love-juicy goodness.

This will not be Dom, nor cuckoldry. This will be loving, adoring and obsessional sexual fantasy.

To nestle under that denim skirt, in her steamy paradise.

Joy!

Ginger peach and creme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sequel!

This little tale of redhead, wilful, winsome, for is crying out for a sequel. Write it as a Christmas present to all your admirers, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Face full of fresh...

Even John is looking for a faceful of fresh for next semester. Please give him some more, hopefully with a moistening of man-milk from her many admirers. What a free spirit! What a sleaze! And what a Dom!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Kick the bitch to the curb

College girls are a dime a dozen. This one was a cunt. Time to show her the door. You ending was complete drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lady Redbush

Nestling down between Susan's milky-white thighs is such a prospect.

Susan's red-crested hips nestling, snuggling down over one's face is a fantasy fulfilled; warm, enfolding, a shock to the senses of touch, scent and taste. The sincerest embrace, of thighs, lips, and love-juice. Ever-thirsting for more. Lost forever in a tropical Eden under her denim skirts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
When she started to cut off his air supply

He opened his mouth and bit her - hard. She screamed and jumped up. He followed her closely. Grabbing her by her arm he opened the door and threw her out. He looked her straight in her eye and told her if she ever bothered him again he'd beat the crap out of her. The end to a ridiculous story, even for fiction.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
TRY IT YOU'LL LIKE IT

and he did. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Susan's Throne

So, Susan now has him milked three times into a condom, and then makes him drink it. Can it be far off before she is feeding him the creampies of her other admirers, warm, sticky, and straight from her pouting lips? Bakeboss, please!

L O ReinsL O Reinsalmost 4 years ago

Nice, BakerBoss.

What kind of muffins did you make?

Btw don’t you just love those

pumpkin pie-headed hater comments?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous