A Man named Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd was the first to cum, emptying himself into Susan's eager mouth, however, she didn't slow down until she was absolutely sure he didn't have another drop to give (for now).

Finished with Todd, Susan was able to concentrate on the intense pleasure emanating from her pussy and ass, because as had become her habit, Susan felt like good hard sex was always enhanced by wearing her butt-plug.

Susan came next as Sam continued to thrust into her. Sam hadn't finished, so he kept thrusting hard, which made her own orgasm even more intense and seemed to stretch on longer.

Sam finally came as he really rammed his last few ejaculating strokes into her.

The three of them collapsed on the bed, breathing hard, but also grinning and occasionally swapping kisses.

Normally such an intense orgasm would have left Susan exhausted, but, probably as a result of the "energy drink", she instead felt merely warmed up and hungry for more. So hungry for more in fact that she turned to Sam, kissed him tenderly and exclaimed:

"Thank you for such a cute present."

With that, she climbed on top of Todd, adjusted the position of his still erect cock (thank god for energy drinks), and slowly, sensually, began to ride him.

Susan started slowly, as she wanted to take the time to experience the feel of a new cock inside of her, but as her arousal again began to rise, so did the pace of her grinding.

She had no idea if Todd liked being referred to as a "cute present", but what she did know was that he really liked her breasts. He was gripping and squeezing a breast in each hand, occasionally taking the time to pull on her nipples. He was being rougher with her breasts than she normally liked, although at the moment it felt absolutely fantastic. She looked down and smiled at the cute look of rapture on his face as he got to play with a massive pair of tits whilst a sexy woman rode his cock. It was quite endearing she thought as she picked up the pace of her grinding.

As she thrust and grinded on Todds magnificent cock, Susan felt Sam's hand on her back, gently pushing her to lean further forward. She didn't know what he had in mind, but she didn't resist.

She squealed with delight as she felt Sam begin to wiggle the end of her butt-plug back and forth. Oh, fuck that felt good. But then she gasped as she felt it pulled out of her in one firm but smooth motion.

She felt slippery lube being spread around her anus. Whatever was Sam doing?

It wasn't until she felt the head of Sam's hot cock touch her rosebud that the lightbulb of realization went off in her head.

FUCK !!!

Sam took it slow, he had to, things were extremely tight, what with Todd's cock already being inside Susan.

Todd had stopped moving, aware that something was happening. He felt an increase in tightness and something else moving within Susan. Then his confused face lit up in excitement as he realized what was going on.

Susan was panting hard, not only from the erotic stimulation, but also to try and cope with the extreme stretching and tightness within her.

Sam slowly inched forward. Susan felt more lubrication dripped onto her, but realistically there was only so much lube could do when it came to accommodating two large cocks within her.

Finally, Sam was all the way inside her, then just as slowly he withdrew almost his entire length, before ever so slowly entering her again.

Fireworks were going off in Susan's head. She had no words for the intense stimulation inside of her, even the hard pulling on her nipples barely registered as her mind was the completely consumed by what was happening in her pussy and ass. Previously she hadn't really been fussed about anal sex, but this was nothing remotely the same, this was . . . was . . . INTENSE!

The third time Sam stroked into her, Todd joined in.

Susan let out a noise that was half moan, half scream of pleasure.

The two men started moving within her slowly, neither wishing to hurt her, but as her obvious pleasure became evident, they slowly began to speed up.

Susan was trapped in a cage of her own pleasure. She had given herself over completely to the two men thrusting into her. Nothing mattered anymore apart from the pleasure.

Her body wanted yet more, but she had lost the power of articulation, her vocabulary reduced to ecstasy filled groans and grunts, her body tried to thrust against them to let them know she needed more, but it was too hard to match their rhythm. However, the two men must have noticed Susan's movements of desperation, as they began to thrust harder and faster into her. She clung to Todd and mouthed incoherent noises into his chest.

Then she came . . . then she came again . . . and again.

Susan came around, to the feeling of caresses and kisses covering her entire body. She could still feel a cock inside of her, but at the moment she was still too dazed to recognize who's it was.

Susan wasn't sure she could last the night at this pace, but then a more defiant, demanding part of her made her promise to herself that whatever happened tonight, she wouldn't quit before either Sam or Todd. She would show them that a woman was easily a match for a man when it came to sex.

********

Susan took them individually; she took them together. She sucked cock often, but not as often as she insisted one of the guys go down on her. Unbelievably, and to her delight, she discovered that Todd actually turned out to be better at eating pussy than Sam was, and Sam was damn good at it.

As the never ending night went on, she was fucked in the pussy, she was fucked in the ass, she was as fucked in her mouth, she was fucked between her tits. And still she demanded more.

Occasionally she would give herself over completely to one or both of the men, but always it was on her terms. The rest of the time she made it very clear what she wanted from them. She had needs, and they were going to do their best to fulfill those needs.

Twice during the night things got so messy that Susan had to go to the bathroom to shower and wash off the cum, sweat, lube and her own juices that covered her entire body. Each time she showered she took either Sam or Tood with her, as she had found that fondling her own wet soapy tits as hot water rained down on her and a man knelt between her legs was the height of erotism.

But even with the help of an "energy drink", a human body can only last so long.

Drifting off to sleep, Susan could feel somebody's hand resting pleasantly against her pussy as she casually held somebody else's cock in her hand. This really must be what heaven felt like.

********

11. Susan's Last Day

Susan awoke alone in bed. It was her last day of being a woman.

With bleary eyes she glanced around the bit of the bedroom that she could see without having to move. Judging by the sunlight coming through the window, she guessed it was probably around midday.

She tried to remember everything that had happened last night, but a lot of it was still a blur. As the memories slowly came back to her, she was in equal parts, embarrassed, impressed and proud of what she had gotten up to the previous night. It had been absolutely fantastic, but at the same time she couldn't believe what she had gotten up to, in fact she seemed to remember she had instigated most of it. The last thing she remembered was Todd lying on his back, fucking her from behind, and she was lying on him with her legs wrapped tightly around Sam as he in turn fucked her pussy. The thought of it made her feel warm and fuzzy. Definitely a memory to cherish.

Sam must have heard her stirring as he came into the room with a grin on his face.

"I see your awake sleepyhead."

Susan thought he was way too chirpy for this time of the morning (afternoon?).

"Where's Todd?" she asked with a yawn.

"Had to leave, something about meeting up with some friends" he told her. "Cute kid I thought."

Susan did indeed think Todd had been extremely cute. "Thanks again for the present".

"Todd insisted on giving me his number, just in case there was a chance we wanted to meet up again. Maybe next vacation?"

A quick thrill ran through Susan at the thought of what might happen next vacation, but then thought they had better take the time to recover from this vacation before making plans for the next one.

"So how are you feeling?" asked Sam.

Now that she thought about it, she did feel a bit sore. She gingerly put a hand between her legs.

"Ouch. Quite sore and tender" she admitted bashfully.

Sam laughed, "I'm not surprised, you were a right horny bitch last night. Me and Todd were exhausted just trying to keep up with you. I would never have guessed that my sweet innocent wife would be so insatiable and demanding."

"It wasn't my fault" Susan quickly said defensively. "It was that sex potion you gave me that made me behave like that."

Sam's grin hadn't shifted.

"Dearest, that really was just an energy drink, with maybe just a bit added to act as an icebreaker. Anything that happened once we got to the bedroom was all you babe."

Initially she wanted to deny it, but then she realized that not only didn't she want to deny it, she wanted to embrace it. It was who she was after all.

"I've left you some lotion on the bedside table. It's good stuff, I made it myself. Apply it to your "sensitive" parts and you will be as right as rain in no time. Meanwhile, I'll go and fix you something to eat, you must be famished."

Susan glanced at the bedside table. As well as two tall glasses of juice, there was a small glass jar with some sort of bright blue lotion inside. She drank one of the glasses of juice in one go, then reached for the lotion. She was a bit hesitant at first, but as soon as she spread it on her sensitive lips and opening (opening's), she could immediately feel the tenderness evaporate completely away.

Slipping on just a t-shirt, she picked up the second glass of juice and made her way to the living area. The smell of cooking food suddenly let her know just how hungry she really was.

********

Sam had warned Susan that it might not be a good idea to have sex too late that evening, as it would be too close to the time of their transformation. Instead, they spent the afternoon in bed, just caressing and kissing, trying to memorize the sight and feel of each other's bodies for the time they would no longer be themselves. They took things slow, not wishing to rush, just wanting to enjoy the moment.

They did end up having sex one more time, but that too was slow and sensual. It was the most romantic time Susan could remember. As she cuddled into Sam later, she did quietly shed a few tears, but they were tears of happiness.

She thought she had loved Samantha before, but having experienced the gift of the last two weeks, she couldn't believe how lucky she was to have such a beautiful caring woman in her life.

********

It was her last moments of being Susan.

They had taken the potions that would reverse their transformations and were now lying in bed, preparing to go to sleep.

"Susan?"

"Yes?"

"As great as last night was, I want you to know I was only joking about it being your threesome."

"What do you mean?"

"Once we get back and are ourselves again, I'll arrange the real threesome I promised you. I've got someone in mind, she's another witch from the coven, a bit wild, but I just know you'll like her."

With that, Sam turned and kissed her, and she returned the kiss with interest.

As sleep finally came for her, Susan wondered what sex with two witches at the same time would be like. One witch had certainly turned out to be quite a handful.

Then another thought occurred to her. Maybe she could ask Samantha to make it an all-female threesome. She just knew Susan would be up for it.

The End.

********

Yogma.