A Man named Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They didn't talk during lunch as they were too busy replenishing their spent energy, but afterwards Sam had some advice for Susan.

"If you want to pass for a woman there is something you are going to need to learn to do."

Susan was curious. She had breasts (boy, did she have breasts), she had a pussy, and there was no doubt she had turned heads when they went into town. What was wrong?

"You walk like a man" he told her.

"Parden?" she was still confused.

"You look like a woman, you sound like a woman, but you walk like a man. However, I can help with that."

Sam left the kitchenette and headed to the bedroom. When he returned he was holding a pair of woman's heels. They weren't the highest heels that Samantha owned, but a four-inch stiletto heel currently looked pretty damn daunting to Susan.

Handing the shoes to Susan, Sam suggested she try them on.

Susan slid her feet into the heels and fastened the straps. She was surprised to find that they felt quite comfortable, as she had assumed women's shoes were uncomfortable by design. She mentioned this to Sam.

"As long as you get the correct size, a good pair of heels are quite comfortable" he explained. "They just take a bit of getting used to."

Susan stood up. A bit shaky, but not too bad. She tried walking and got two steps before she fell on her ass.

"You're swinging your hips too much" Sam advised.

Susan tried again and made it a whole four steps before she again fell over.

"You're taking too long a stride" observed Sam.

Another attempt, another fall.

"You're bending your knees too much" advised an ever-helpful Sam.

How the hell are you supposed to walk without bending your knees grumbled Susan under her breath.

Susan made it nearly seven steps on her next attempt.

"You're leaning over and looking at your feet. Its throwing your center of gravity too far forward."

Susan glanced down at her magically enhanced boobs and grumbled about who's fault it was that her center of gravity was too far forward.

But an hour later she was making good progress. She could now confidently walk around the room with ease, but now had to stop because her calf muscles felt like they were on fire.

Sam confirmed that getting her calf muscles used to the way she needed to walk in heels would be the biggest hurdle to overcome.

"The trick to learning to walk in heels is to practice wearing them a little and often" he told her. Just ten to fifteen minutes at a time a few times a day and she would be wearing heels like a champ and walking like a woman in no time.

Susan was really pleased with her progress, and despite her earlier grumbles she was determined to practice as often as she could as she found she really liked the way wearing heels made her feel (apart from her calves).

Near the end of their training session, Sam had again mirrored part of the cabin wall so Susan could observe her own performance. There were no two ways about it, wearing heels certainly improved her posture when she walked. Instead of slouching (which was actually harder in heels), she had stood tall and erect, and when she walked she seemed to glide, instead of clomping along like a man.

But after so much practice Susan was now tired, sore and quite stiff. She needed to relax.

Sam had been using his tongue a lot in the last hour to give her orders and constantly telling her where she had been going wrong.

She wondered if she asked nicely enough, maybe she could convince Sam to put his tongue to a better use?

********

They didn't make it out of the cabin at all that day, as Sam did indeed have several ideas to help Susan relax and unwind, even if those ideas did leave her even more exhausted than when they started.

It was early evening when Susan took Sam by the hand and led him back into the bedroom.

"I've got a present for you" she said in what she hoped was a sultry voice.

She told Sam to lie on the bed, and then began to slowly undress, all the time keeping her eyes locked on his.

Ever since this morning she had been able to think of little else but his beautiful cock and how it had felt in her hands, and then in her pussy. She wanted to let him know how much she appreciated it.

As she undressed, her hands would slowly caress her body, but always they would end back up at her boobs, squeezing and caressing them, just to see the eager look on Sam's face.

Even as a man, Susan had never seen the appeal in massive boobs, but for some reason Sam was fascinated by them and they were an obvious big turn-on for him. This meant Susan had absolutely had no hesitation in flaunting them at him every opportunity she got.

Eventually Susan was left wearing just a mischievous smile, and nothing else.

She climbed on the bed and positioned herself so that she could strip Sam's shorts off, setting free his already stiff cock. She gently gripped his cock and slowly began stroking. She looked at Sam:

"I know that when we transformed you made your cock bigger," a brief guilty look passed across Sam's face, "I just want to let you know I appreciate it."

With that she bent over and began kissing and licking along the entire length of his gorgeous member.

When she had first been transformed she had serious doubts about whether she would be able to give Sam a blowjob, even the thought of it had seemed quite gross. However, after this morning she reasoned that once you had violently cum screaming in pleasure because a cock was repeatedly thrusting into your pussy, holding the same cock in your hand, or even your mouth wasn't such a big deal.

As she was completely new to giving head, Susan was trying to remember what felt best about it when she had been on the receiving end as a man. She remembered that one of the big turn-ons for Darrin was when the woman looked as though she was enjoying it and having fun.

She looked up at Sam and saw that he was looking back at her with amazement. She flashed him a brilliant smile, she made an appreciative noise and without missing a beat of her stroking hands lowered her head and took half his cock in her mouth.

She was rewarded with a long drawn-out groan from Sam, which made her smile even more around his cock.

As Darrin, He had found the act of going down on Samantha highly stimulating, but as Susan she didn't find the physical act of giving a blowjob that stimulating. However, it was more than made up for by the arousal she was experiencing listening to the groans and gasps coming from Sam. The louder he got, the more the warm fuzzy feeling in her pussy spread.

Susan was now paying close attention to Sam and trying to match her actions to his level of arousal. She found she got the best results with one hand stroking at the base of his cock, one hand gently cupping his balls and her mouth sucking hard as she bobbed up and down on his shaft.

Whenever she felt Sam was getting too aroused she would lift her mouth from his cock and slow the pace and pressure of her hands. However, she wouldn't let his arousal drop too far, so once she felt he was no longer in danger of cumming, she would take just the head of him into her mouth and use her tongue to lick and massage his glans, which never failed to make him groan. Once she judged the time was right, she would take him fully back into her mouth and start the whole cycle again.

Several times Susan brought Sam to the edge of release before backing off. Each time she backed off Sam would beg her to let him cum, and each time she would just smile sweetly at him and told him she was having too much fun, before going back to teasing his cock again.

Eventually Susan decided she had better finish Sam off. It turns out that giving blowjobs was a lot more work than she had thought it would be, and she was getting tired.

She built up her speed and pressure slowly until she had got Sam to the state of arousal where she would normally back off. He was panting hard now and his hips were making small thrusts against her. This time instead of backing off, she gripped him tighter and increased the speed of her hand and mouth. Almost instantly she felt his balls tighten in her hand and his cock began to twitch as warm cum spurt into her mouth to the rhythm of his fast beating pulse.

Susan tried not to swallow any of Sam's cum as there was something she had once seen on a porn video that she wanted to try. Instead, she kept her hands and mouth stroking Sam's cock until she was sure he had no more to give.

She looked up to see that Sam was staring at her with a stunned and exhausted expression. She smiled at him then opened her mouth wide so that he could clearly see it was still full of his cum. She made a show of slowly stirred the cum with her tongue, then swallowing it with an exaggerated gulp.

"Hmm, delicious", she said in a very satisfied sultry voice.

In fact, she didn't think the cum tasted of very much at all. It was warm liquid, a bit salty, a bit bitter, but nothing special. However, it was very much worth every swallowed drop just to see the shocked and excited look on Sam's face.

Once he had caught his breath, Sam began smothering Susan's face and chest with passionate kisses. After a short while Sam attempted to turn her onto her back, which Susan took to be a prelude to either an oral adventure of his own, and / or sex. It was with much reluctance she gently stopped him.

"No. I meant it, this was meant to be a present just for you. However, if you are up for it, we could go again?" she gave his cock a light squeeze for emphasis. "Besides, I'm sure I need the practice" she said, licking her lips in anticipation.

There was no way Sam could refuse such an offer, she was just a man after all.

********

8. Susan Has Fun With a Plug

It was two days later and Susan had finally gotten her breath back from what had become their regular wake-up sex session, when she turned to Sam and gave him a playful shove towards the edge of the bed.

"Hurry up and shower, we're going shopping this morning."

"What ever for?" he grumbled, even as he started to slip out of bed.

Susan needed new clothes.

On the first day of her transformation she hadn't minded wearing Samantha's panties, in fact at the time it had felt a little sexy. However, now that she was fully "Susan", the thought of continuing to wear another woman's panties was extremely distasteful and icky. She needed her own panties.

She also needed new bras and a selection of new tops. Size and comfort wise there was nothing wrong with the clothes she had brought on the first day, but now she reviewed them from a woman's perspective, they looked decidedly frumpy and old-woman like. She needed clothes that reflected the woman she was - vibrant and a bit daring.

Sam was still grumbling about being dragged out to go clothes shopping twice in one week. But that would change once she told him the real reason she was bringing him along.

She intended to let Sam pick all of her new clothes, this way she would get the best of both worlds. Samantha would know enough to pick the correct sizes for her, especially when it came to the bras, but on the other hand, Sam, the lecherous man that he was, would probably end up picking the sort of sexy clothes that even Samantha would think twice about.

In the end her plan might have ended up working a little too well. Some of the clothes that Sam ended up choosing, especially when it came to the underwear, even made Susan have second thoughts. Looking at the purchases, she would have assumed some of the "exotic" lingerie he had picked would only have been available from a "specialty" shop. However, a deal was a deal.

Besides, this whole vacation was mainly about fulfilling Samantha's fantasy, so whatever Samantha wanted, Sam got.

On the subject of Samantha's fantasy, Susan had something special planned for that evening.

********

After shopping and a spot of lunch, they had gone for a long hike in the hills that surrounded the lake.

The walk had been quite steep in places, but the trees gave them a degree of welcome shelter from the oppressive heat of the day. Near the midpoint of their hike they had found a secluded spot that had allowed them to first enjoy the feel of the sun and what little breeze there had been on their naked skin, shortly followed by enjoying the feel of naked skin on naked skin.

Laying naked on the grass, just relaxing and recovering, Susan had commented that she felt like a Disney princess, happy and carefree in the countryside, surrounded by nature and the sound of birds singing in the trees. However, Sam doubted Disney princesses were likely to engage in the sort of things they had just been doing to each other, and promptly got punched in the arm for being so unromantic.

Back in the cabin, Sam had assumed that Susan had been just as tired as he was, so he was surprised when that evening she stepped in front of him wearing just a fully unbuttoned blouse that did more to show her fantastic breasts than it did to conceal them, and an extremely skimpy pair of black lace edged panties he had chosen for her earlier this morning.

As Sam watched she knelt and looked up at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Sam, I've got a little problem, and I was hoping a big strong man like you could help me?" She was doing a very passable impression of a lost little girl voice.

Although Sam's brain was being a little slow on the uptake, his rapidly stiffening cock was thinking with far greater clarity.

"I was trying to insert that nice butt-plug you gave me as a present, but I just couldn't manage it by myself. I tried and I tried, but I just couldn't get it in." She sounded really disappointed.

Sam's cock was rapidly trying to send signals to his brain. It was doing the metaphorical equivalent of jumping up and down and waving to be noticed.

"Um, well, um, you probably need to relax a bit more" he managed to stammer.

She leant forward quickly, placing her hands on his thighs, and only accidently brushing against his cock, looking at him with hopeful eyes, "Will you help me relax?" she asked in a pleading voice.

"Yes" he managed in a meek voice.

His cock cheered.

Susan excitedly led Sam by the hand to the bedroom and at the bed turned to him, again with those puppy dog eyes, and asked shyly:

"Perhaps it would help me relax if you were to lick my pussy?", she even put a finger to her lips in an attempt to look even more coquettish.

Sam grinned broadly, his brain having at last caught up with what his cock had been trying to tell him for the last few minutes.

As he got on the bed with Susan, he noticed that she had already laid out the metal butt-plug and lube on the bedside table and began to wonder how long she had been planning this.

Susan was in heaven. Over the last few days she had really come to appreciate how good Sam was at going down on her. She had asked out of curiosity, but Sam swore that she was the only woman that he / Samantha had ever been with. But at the moment Susan really didn't care how he had gotten so good, she just knew how fucking fantastic it felt.

He had gotten her just at the point where she was beginning to squirm and her moans were turning to panting, when Sam told her to turn over and get on her knees.

She quickly did as she was told and eagerly pushed her bum up in the air, excited for whatever Sam had planned next.

She felt Sam spread her butt cheeks, then yelped in delighted surprise as instead of a finger or even the butt-plug, she felt Sam's wide wet tongue lick right across the opening of her anus.

Susan didn't have time to consider how she felt about somebody licking her anus, as the waves of exquisite pleasure were coming thick and fast.

She was moaning hard as she felt Sam's tongue lick, circle and even prod her anus. Her hips were involuntary trying to rock back against him, but he held her ass in in a firm grip.

She had never suspected that an anus was this sensitive, but oh fuck, did it feel good.

The licking and the prodding of his tongue went on and on. She was panting hard now, her body shivering at the slightest touch of his tongue on her hole.

Susan moaned her disappointment as she felt Sam stop his licking and removed his hands from her ass.

"Spread your ass checks for me" he told her.

Susan immediately leant forward so that her head and shoulders were resting on the bed, and reaching behind her she grabbed a cheek in each hand and willingly spread them like he had told her to do.

The pause was longer than she had anticipated.

Then she moaned with pleasure as she felt him slip a finger inside of her pussy. Again, she was surprised that he hadn't gone for the butt-plug, but she had learnt never to say no to the chance of a finger (or anything else) in her pussy.

As the finger inside her began to move faster, Susan felt Sam place a hand on the top of her ass, then what she assumed must be his thumb began to rub back and forth across her anus. Judging by what she could feel, Sam must have coated his thumb with the lube, as it was effortlessly, but firmly sliding across her ever so sensitive butt hole.

"Hmmm, fuucck."

Susan was again lost in ecstasy by the time Sam added a second finger to her pussy. As he began speeding up the thrust of his fingers, his thumb began to rhythmically push against the entrance of her anus. It wasn't an insistent pushing, instead it was more like teasing, with the promise of much more to come.

In her desperation to feel more, Susan was spreading her ass cheeks as far as they would go, whilst at the same time her hips were pushing back in time with the thrusting of Sam's fingers.

She cried out, not in pain, but in intense pleasure, as Sam began to push his slick thumb into her anus. Over the course of the next ten minutes Sam gradually and slowly eased more of his thumb into her anus, all the time gently and slowly stroking it inside her as he went. The slowness of his thumb strokes were in sharp contrast to the fast thrusting of his fingers in her pussy. Susan's mind could no longer distinguish one pleasure from the other - it was all mind warping pleasure to her now.

When she finally came, Susan was a sweaty, shaking, moaning mess of ecstasy. All the time she was cumming, Sam never once slowed the thrusting of his fingers or his thumb, which made it seem as though her orgasm just kept going on and on. She was also acutely aware of her muscles clamping down on his thumb, which only heightened the sensations she was feeling.

Eventually she collapsed full length out on the bed, panting hard as she weathered the last of her orgasm's shudders.

As she tried to get her breathing back under control, she heard a smug mocking voice behind her:

"So, are you "relaxed" enough now?"

Susan didn't have the energy to tell Sam to fuck off - in a loving way of course.

But soon enough she did have the energy, and she really was ready to try the butt-plug. Eager to try it in fact.

Susan was back on her knees again and Sam was behind her caressing the opening of her anus with a very slick finger. It felt delicious.

"Ready?" he asked.

She replied that she was, even as she wondered if she really was.

Ever so slowly Sam pushed his slick finger into her, just an inch to start off with.

"Ok?"

She nodded in response.

Very slowly Sam began to stroke his finger back and forth inside of her, initially just the first inch, but gradually he began to insert more. A couple times Susan felt additional lubrication being dripped onto the entrance of her anus, and although it made the movement easier, she was still very aware of every contour and bump of his slowly stroking finger.