A Man named Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steeling himself, Darrin downed his potion in one shot, and as it hit his taste buds, he fully understood why Samantha had drunk her own wine so quickly afterwards. God, it tasted bad, but thankfully the taste didn't linger for long.

Darrin paused . . . he waited . . .

After a while "I don't feal any different."

"You won't", said Samantha between yawns. She was exhausted after such a long drive. "The potion is specially designed to only activate when you go to sleep. Believe me, you don't want to be awake for the experience."

Twenty minutes later Samantha announced she was ready for bed. Darrin, anxious to put off the moment of transformation, was tempted to stay up a little longer, but in truth his tiredness was catching up with him as well, so instead they went off to bed together.

Once in bed, Darrin made a point of turning to Samantha and gave her a kiss.

If Samantha was correct, this would be the last chance he had to kiss his "wife" for the next two weeks.

"Love you babe" he told her. Whatever happened next, he wanted her to know that he meant it.

********

4. Darrin Meets Susan

The next morning Darrin was only half awake when he tried to roll over in bed, only to find something wasn't quite right. "Something" around chest height was getting in the way as he tried to turn. Sleepily he reached up to find out what the issue was, only for his hand to come into contact with a large breast. Not "any" large breast, but "his" large breast. He prodded and poked for a while - no doubt about it, this was "his" large breast.

Then a thought occurred to him.

His hand shot down between his legs. His cock had gone! In its place were a pair of fleshy lips.

Just as he was trying to come to terms with what he was experiencing, a masculine voice whispered in his ear:

"Morning babe."

Darrin spun around and came face to face with a grinning stranger.

At first Darrin panicked, convinced the man was an intruder, however, the more he looked the more he could see Samantha's features half hidden beneath the rugged good looks. Her eyes and nose were the same, and the smirking playful smile was typical Samantha.

"So how do you feel?" asked Samantha.

"Fine. I don't actually feel any different" he replied.

"Well, you certainly look different" she smiled back at him. Was that a touch of lecherousness he could hear in his wife's (husband's?) voice? "Do you want to see what you look like?" She asked.

Samantha twitched her nose and gestured to one of the cabin's walls, which magically transformed into a large floor to ceiling mirror.

Hesitantly Darrin got out of bed and walked over to the mirrored section of wall.

Looking back at him was a beautiful slim woman . . . WITH MASSIVE TITS.

"What the hell!" he exclaimed.

"I thought the whole point of the transformation was that we took on each other's body shape?" his voice becoming increasingly higher pitched with indignation.

Whilst Samantha was normally a very respectable C cup, what he was looking at in the mirror was at least a pair of double D's if not E, or maybe even larger.

By this time Samantha had come over to stand behind him, not bothering to hide either her lustful expression or her / his naked body, as she examined him in the mirror.

As she had walked towards him, Darrin hadn't been able to avoid looking at her manly body, especially her cock. He wasn't sure, but looking at his wife's cock, he strongly suspected that his breasts hadn't been the only thing to get the enlargement treatment. However, he had more pressing matters to attend to at the moment.

"Well?" he demanded.

Samantha looked a bit sheepish.

"Well, I, um, sort of wondered what I would look like with bigger boobs, and well, I sort of couldn't help myself." Seeing Darrin wasn't mollified, Samantha continued quickly, "And you have to admit they look absolutely fantastic on you."

Darrin didn't have to admit any such thing. He liked Samantha's normal breasts. In his opinion they were just right. These on the other hand looked way too big and out of proportion to the rest of him.

Samantha had moved closer behind him and reached around to wrap her arms around him.

"I can't believe how cute a woman you make" she told him admiringly.

Looking past his enormous breasts (with some difficulty), Darrin reluctantly agreed. Just as he could see traces of Samantha in the manly face behind him, he could see traces of his original face in the female reflection in front of him. His face was a touch thinner, his nose a little smaller and his lips were fuller. The whole face was framed by curly blonde hair that came down to his slim shoulders.

Just like Samantha, he now had a narrow waist and flat stomach, his hips were wider, but not too wide, and his legs looked fantastic. He had always admired Samantha's legs. He also couldn't fail to notice that Samantha had given him a freshly waxed and bald pussy. Admiring himself in the mirror he had to admit that going bald was a good choice as it really enhanced his cute and sexy pussy.

It was a little disconcerting looking in the mirror. If he didn't know the person in the reflection was himself, he could very easily find himself getting aroused by the naked woman across from him.

His reflective mood was abruptly broken when Samantha suddenly reached up and grabbed one of his oversized boobs in each hand, exclaiming with a manic grin:

"I still can't believe how fantastic your tits look! I am going to have so much fun with these bad girls."

Darrin was not amused.

********

By prior agreement, the first day of their vacation was going to be a no-sex day. Samantha had reasoned that although she herself was adapting quickly, Darrin would probably need a bit of time to get used to his new body. However, judging by the way she kept staring at his breasts, he suspected that Samantha was now regretting the no sex agreement.

Later, he found his morning shower somewhat of disconcerting experience. Soaping his body as the hot water rained down on him felt extremely sensual. He was undoubtably getting turned on, but it felt weird getting turned on by his own body, even if it was currently a rather attractive shape. As a result of feeling a bit awkward, he didn't really spend much time exploring between his legs, instead he gave it a quick rub over and moved on before he became even more aroused.

After breakfast Samantha announced they were going to need to drive into the nearest town for supplies, as they hadn't packed any groceries.

"If we are going into town we are going to need names to match our new genders" suggested Samantha. "Mine's easy, you call me "Sam" often enough anyway. What do you want me to call you?"

"Susan" replied Darrin instantly with a bit too much enthusiasm.

"That was quick," remarked Samantha. "Anything you need to tell me?"

"No", replied Darrin / Susan, "I've just always liked the name Susan" he replied somewhat defensively.

Samantha / Sam gave him a curious look but let the topic drop.

"Ok, but if we are going out you will need to put on some makeup", she told him.

"What for?" Darrin hadn't factored on having to wear makeup, that was something women did.

"Look, trust me, you need to put on some makeup. It will enhance your looks."

"I don't see why I have to" replied Darrin, "I seem to think I look quite cute the way I am."

"Yes, you do look rather cute" admitted Samantha, "but you will look better with some makeup" she explained in an exasperated tone. "Do you want me to show you how to do it?"

"No" replied Darrin, trying to keep the petulance out of his voice. He knew he wouldn't win this argument, but if he was going to be forced to wear makeup, he was damn sure going to do it himself. Besides, it couldn't be too difficult, could it?

In the bathroom Darrin examined the makeup kit Samantha had given him. There seemed to be rather a lot of it. It must all be there for a purpose he reasoned, so the sensible thing appeared to be to use a little bit of everything.

Five minutes later he emerged from the bathroom. Ok, it probably wasn't as good as Samantha would do, but he was rather proud that he had managed to do it himself.

Almost immediately his little bubble of self-congratulatory pride was burst when he saw the look on Samantha's face. She was aghast with shock.

Taking him firmly by the hand, Samantha marched him straight back into the bathroom. After a couple minutes of him grumbling and her scrubbing off the caked on mess he had made, she spent the next 20 minutes showing him how to apply makeup properly.

Finished, she turned him to face the mirror.

"Better?"

Samantha had appeared to use a lot less makeup than he had, but had spent a lot more time applying it. The results were startling. She had somehow managed to transform him from natural cuteness into a full blown beautiful woman.

"It's Ok I suppose," replied Darrin, trying to downplay how secretly thrilled he was at his new appearance.

Samantha could read him like a book and smiled at how much he obviously liked his new look, no matter how much he tried to hide it.

She kissed him on the forehead, "Good, now go and get dressed, I've laid some clothes out for you on the bed."

What Darrin found in the bedroom were the normal things he had seen Samantha wear a thousand times. Panties, bra, jeans and a plain white t-shirt.

He tried on the panties first. It was a bit of a thrill wearing women's panties, he had never done it before. The panties fit just right and even though they were quite plain in design, he felt very sexy wearing them.

Then he tried on the bra . . .

"Samantha !!"

Samantha came running, then burst into laughter at what she saw in the bedroom. Darrin was trying in vain to fit into a bra that was spectacularly way too small to fit his now massively oversized boobs.

"Well !?" Demanded Darrin.

Unfortunately, his authoritative tone of voice was completely undercut by the comical sight of him wrestling unsuccessfully with one of her bras, which sent her into more gales of laughter.

Once she had eventually calmed down and wiped the tears of laughter from her eyes, she sheepishly faced Darrin, who really didn't look amused.

"Sorry?" she said in a slightly questioning tone, because, a) this was the funniest thing she had seen in ages, and b) his breasts really did look spectacular. But to placate him, she thought "sorry" was what he would want to hear from her at this moment.

"I told you, at the final stages of mixing the potion, I got a bit carried away with the breast size calculations. But on the plus side they look really great on you."

Darrin wasn't to be put off by compliments. This was serious.

"But you did pack bigger bras, right?"

"Um, no" she replied even more sheepishly than before. "Like I said, it was a last-minute thing and I didn't really think it through properly."

"So, can you make my boobs smaller instead?" he asked, trying to find any way out of this problem.

"Sorry, no can do" replied Sam. "Like I said, it's a complex potion. Even if I had enough spare ingredients, which I don't, it would take days to prepare them properly."

Darrin was a little suspicious. Samantha appeared to be way too enamored with his oversized boobs, which made him wonder if she really would reverse the effects of the potion even if she could.

But what was he going to do?

********

Westport was the nearest town to where they were staying. It was ten miles further along the lake and located at the lake's widest part. It had started as quite a small town but had expanded significantly as the lake had become a popular vacation destination for people. Every other building appeared to be either a bar, a restaurant or a sporting goods store that catered to the many water sport activities the lake offered.

At this time of year, the town was swarming with crowds of garishly dressed people. And Darrin felt very exposed and self-conscious.

There were no two ways about it, Darrin felt that he currently looked positively slutty, and he wasn't happy about it.

Not only hadn't any of Samantha's bras come close to fitting Darrin / Susan, but none of her blouses would fit him either, the material was just too inflexible.

He had just about struggled into one of Sam's t-shirts, but it was extremely tight, the normal sized t-shirt almost becoming a crop-top as it attempted to stretch and cover his boobs. The stretched material only serving to enhance and show off the size and shape of her giant boobs, not hide them. Worse, without a bra, the tight t-shirt left his / her nipples fully on display, poking out from beneath the thin material.

Sam had found him a large pair of dark sunglasses to wear, and whilst it helped to hide his blushes and acted as a shield for his outward embarrassment, they also made it easier to spot how many men were staring at him.

As they made a beeline to the nearest clothing store, Darrin had been acutely aware of how many men (and more than a couple women), had tried not to make it obvious they were staring at the petite sexy blonde bombshell with the giant bouncing tits. A couple of men didn't even try to be discrete and openly admired the enormous swell of his boobs, their hypnotized gazes tracking every bounce as she walked down the street.

It was a relief when they made it into the clothing store and Darrin could at last dodge the onslaught of "admiring" glances as he quickly perused between the aisles.

When it came to trying on bras, Sam insisted on coming into the changing room with him. He initially told her "No", but Sam argued that you needed a lot of experience in picking just the right size bra. Darrin just thought she wanted another excuse to ogle and touch his bare breasts.

In the end the choice of new bras became the subject of a long discussion. Darrin wanted the bras to be substantial, with enough strong material to restrain and tame his boobs. Sam on the other hand wanted to choose bras that she felt enhanced the shape and size of his boobs, and which were altogether "sexier". In the end they compromised, Darrin picked two bras that Sam disparagingly called "over the shoulder boulder holders", and Sam picked a black lace bra for him that seemed to have all the modesty of a spiderweb.

When Darrin next exclaimed that he needed several new tops, Sam joked that he was spending money on clothes like a "typical woman". Darrin glared at him and pointedly reminded her as to why he needed to buy new clothes in the first place.

Given a choice, Darrin would have willingly picked knitted tops or thick hoodies to try and hide his body, but the weather was just too damn hot for that to be practical. In the end he picked a series of t-shirts and blouses that he thought were baggy and fairly modest in appearance. After much nagging, Sam also got to pick a single blouse for him that was a tighter fit, very low cut, and which showed off a lot more cleavage.

As they were walking back to where they had parked their car, Darrin was once again very aware of the looks he was getting. He knew the looks were meant to be admiring, but he couldn't help feeling very self-conscious about it.

He wondered how many times in the past he might have been caught admiring a woman's figure when he thought he was being discreet?

********

5. Susan Discovers Herself

They had lunch back at the cabin, after which Sam surprised Darrin by saying he thought Darrin would benefit from some alone time to get used to his new self. Therefore, Sam was going to spend the afternoon hiking in the hills. But before she went, Sam had a gift for him, to help him acclimatize to his new body.

Darrin opened the proffered giftbox and inside found what could best be described as an adult care package. The box contained a blindfold (hmm?), some wrist restraints (not going there), a vibrator that intriguingly looked like a sleek futuristic spaceship, a bottle of lube, and nestled in the corner was a metal . . .

"Butt-plug?!"

Darrin stared at Sam in shock. Surely, she / he couldn't be serious?

"Um, well . . ." began Sam hesitantly, "This might be the only chance I get to be a man, so, um, I thought maybe we could try . . . different things?"

"By "different things" you mean anal?" Darrin's tone of voice made it clear that this was something he certainly wasn't considering. Samantha had never shown any interest in anal when she was a woman, and whilst Darrin (as a man) had been mildly curious, he had never had the nerve to broach the subject.

"Um, well, yes" confessed Sam. He hurried on seeing the look on Darrin's face, "I'd never pressure you into it. If you said "No", that would be the end of it. But I thought if you did try the butt-plug first and liked it, well . . . "

"Maybe" said Darrin, but his tone of voice made it clear that "maybe" was only one very short step away from "hell no".

********

It was an hour since Sam had left for the afternoon, and for the first time since he had woken up Darrin at last felt more or less calm and relaxed.

Thinking about it, Sam's suggestion of some alone time to get used to his / her new body was a good one. For obvious reasons the size of his breasts had been the main focus of his anxiety since he had woken up, which meant he had barely spared a thought for the rest of his new body.

Time to put that right.

Moving to the bedroom Darrin stood in front of the still mirrored wall and admired him / herself. He had to admit that even dressed, he now had a very appealing figure. With a correctly fitting bra and top even his oversized breasts didn't look as bad as he had feared earlier.

Darrin slowly began to undress, exposing himself bit by bit until he stood in just his bra and panties. Apart from the breasts and face, the figure opposite looked very much like a pre-transformed Samantha, but somehow it felt more personal and intimate knowing he was looking at him / herself.

Although his reflection looked quite attractive, the experience of going to town and being ogled by lecherous strangers had knocked his confidence a little, which meant he currently wasn't comfortable subjecting his fully naked body to critical examination in front of a full-length mirror. Instead, he moved over to the bed.

Before getting onto the bed Darrin / Susan removed the vibrator and lube from the gift box, pointedly leaving the butt-plug inside. Once on the bed she spent a couple minutes reading the instructions that came with the vibrator and playing with its settings, before switching it off again and putting it to one side with the lube.

Darrin recalled the last bit of advice Sam had given her before he left for the afternoon:

"Take your time when exploring your body. Start gentle and your body will naturally tell you when it wants more."

It seemed a bit like new-age twaddle to Darrin, but he decided to follow the advice anyway. Laying back on the bed she closed her eyes and let her mind and body relax. When she felt ready, she let her hands start ever so gently wandering over her body, taking care not to get too close to the "fun zones".

The self-caressing / massage was a revelation to Darrin, he'd just never taken the time to do it as a man. He found his own touch both relaxing and mildly arousing at the same time. Wherever his hands wandered his skin tingled and nerve endings perked up in the anticipation of more stimulation.