All Comments on 'A Man of the World Ch. 02'

by allenknott3

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Muddled, disjointed and confusing. Just write the story and stop trying to win a Pulitzer dude!

allenknott3allenknott3almost 3 years agoAuthor

All criticisms are welcome minus those based totally on emotions or posted under the "Anonymous." If you cannot attach your name to something then how I am supposed to take your criticism as valid?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I didn't post my name because I don't have nor want an account on this website and if you can't accept some valid criticism than you're just a joke and a poser.

allenknott3allenknott3over 2 years agoAuthor

alright but then how I can respond to your "valid" criticism? I cannot message someone posting under anonymous.

Second, if you think I am a joke or a poser then you are the joke and poser. Therefore your criticisms are not vaild.

Third, you say, "trying to win a Pulitizer," is not a valid criticism. It is an emotion-based criticism.

Finally, without messaging you, I cannot know what part you find to be, "Muddled, disjointed, and confusing."

allenknott3allenknott3over 2 years agoAuthor

Then how I am supposed to replies to your criticism? I cannot message posting under 'anonymous?'

I think you are the poser and a joke because of criticisms emotion-based for example, "stop trying to win a Pulitzer."

Without more details like in a message, I cannot know what parts are "Muddled, disjointed, and confusing."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why does a name matter? This story didn’t need to be more than 3k max with all the padding that was done. They’re right, it’s a mess, but you can get better.

allenknott3allenknott3over 2 years agoAuthor

It is your opinion that the story does not need to be more than 3K words mads. A name matter because people used "Anonymous" to post without any type of consequences.

BalbinaBalbinaover 2 years ago

OMG the story is great, and this anon commenter is a troll, don't listen to them and write more like this!

allenknott3allenknott3over 2 years agoAuthor

@Balbina. Thank you so much. I am so happy you like it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You lost me when you had 50 commas in 1 sentence!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userallenknott3@allenknott3
After reading many different adult stories I decided I could do better. So I started writing my own. All of my stories will be Alpha-male harem stories i.e. one male having sex with several females throughout the story. I do not write or include male homosexuality, transgend...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES