A Man of the World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It does not stop him from enjoying the conversations, getting a chance to mingle and present himself. He is already known around the party as the one in the Batman costume, and the memory of what happened upstairs is still quite fresh in everyone's mind as well. On his way to find a new resting place away from any potential confrontation, Arthur is interrupted by a female celebrity, her phone illuminating her face as she already has her contacts menu up for his number.

"Hey, how is the party?" he asks, turning to face her and taking in her costume. She is in long tan pants and a cut-off, thick black sleeved sweater, with added gloves. She has long, straight red hair, hanging in front of and behind her.

"It is...great, thanks," she smiles briefly, pulling one hand up and twirling a strand of her hair around her finger, gently rocking her frame, seemingly focused on letting her chest bounce from side to side.

"So, what made you decide on the Kim Possible costume?" Arthur asks, not dazed by her presentation, while she slides her phone into his hands. She is far from the first who has tried the upfront approach tonight, but he has not quite tired of it yet. He goes ahead and gives her his number.

"Well, the whole secret agent thing is cool. And, you know. This is Kim's place, so," Kim Kardashian, she clarifies. Arthur had not been aware of that when he was invited, but it is some information to keep in his back pocket. Arthur passes back her phone, nodding.

"Right. Good choice. I am headed that way, but I will catch you around, yeah?" Arthur gestures behind him, as she nods.

"Yeah. Definitely," she winks to him and slips into the party.

He has made it deeper into the house when he is tapped on the shoulder, turning to be face-to-face with a guy with a tightened face and a tightened fist.

"Keep your hands off my girl," he starts, giving Arthur pause.

"What are you talking about? Who are you talking about?"

"Olivia, Holt. I am with her. You are not. Clear?"

Arthur is not about to back down without reason, and just then, Olivia makes it to the front row of the growing crowd.

"After you cheated on me?! No, you are not, Ray," she says, staring daggers at the guy.

"Then I do not think we have a problem here, do we?" Arthur says, already over the situation. Ray could make threats if he wanted to. Arthur had a better one up his sleeve.

"You...we have a fucking problem. That is for sure," Ray steps up, before an arm is wrapped around his chest and he's pulled back. Arthur shakes his head.

"Take a swing, the story will be on TMZ within the hour," Arthur laughs, knowing that a tabloid cannot touch him, while the issue could easily balloon into a big problem for Ray.

"Cannot imagine a video would take much longer," Arthur says, an open gesture to the crowd around them. Someone would happily bust out a video just for the proof that it happened. While Arthur would win a fight against Ray, he did not want one, so he is glad when Ray is pulled away by his friends.

Soon after Ray's departure, Arthur is approached by Kelli, with Olivia at her side. Kelli fawns over him a bit, considering their time spent upstairs, and gives him her number, with Olivia following suit, "just in case." It is the same story latched onto for plenty of other women in the crowd, with Arthur making a handful of additions to his phone book after the confrontation.

Wanting to find some space from the issue, Arthur decides to wander away from both the front door and the scene of the incident, finding himself in the furthest wing of the house.

Unfortunately, that is not far enough to slip him out of every scrap of trouble, as he is approached by a guy stumbling around in a loose costume, a cowboy hat tipped back on his head, a scrappy tan police uniform on him. Arthur cannot tell who he is supposed to be dressed up as, but he can tell the guy is far too drunk to be running around this party.

"Hey, hey. You are the one, uh, everyone is talking about, right?" he asks, with Arthur disappointed that he now has to engage at all with the drunk guy in front of him.

"What is your problem?" Arthur says, tired of the attitude he has been faced with.

"Oh, got a talker, do not we?" the guy fires back, slamming his latest, and hopefully last, bottle flat into the table he is standing near, using it to keep himself standing. "Tough guy..."

He trails off, looking like he is half asleep.

"I never said anything like that," voices Arthur, thinking about using the TMZ line again, but anyone who did not have someone to pull them to safety when they were this drunk probably did not care too much what their private or public reputation was. Thankfully, it does not become Arthur's problem to solve.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry. We need to get you the hell out of here," a woman steps in from behind the drunk man, taking him by the arm and shaking her head as the two left the room. Arthur looks around, another room of the house party being dragged down by bad memories.

Finally, Arthur slips away from the party entirely. It is disappointing that everywhere he seems to turn. It is either some new woman begging for his number -- although he doubts that they are just interested in 'talking' -- or a new guy looking to throw hands. Could not he just have some peace? He finds himself around the outdoor pool, which had been cordoned off because of the mix between drunk people and water. Having a lifeguard at a costume party did not seem like the best idea for them to be taken seriously.

Arthur settles into a long lounge chair, padded and spacious, though he cannot imagine who could occupy one of these things by themselves. Even with his broad frame, in the bulk of the Batman costume, there is easily a gap on each side for some company. It does not take long for the idea to strike him -- that is the point.

It does not take long for his hiding spot to be discovered, either, as he hears the rattling of the sliding glass door. Out steps a woman in a bright pink jumpsuit with white trim, a diamond piece of white in the center of the chest, with pink diamonds all around the top of her white boots, which extend to her mid-calf.

"Hey, are you not breaking the party rules there, mister?" the woman scolds, with Arthur nodding back, intrigued by the choice of costume. She steps forward and puts her hands on her helmet but does not remove it yet.

"I might be. But now that you are out here, are you not breaking the rules too?" On the other hand, Arthur could not hear the music anymore, either. It seems as though most of the others have left.

"How dare you raise a good point?" she jokes, lifting her helmet away. It is Olivia, who must have changed at some point. She laughs as she sidles over, leaving her helmet by the foot of the lounge chair and taking a seat next to Arthur.

"I saw you out here and thought you could use some company, is that such a crime?" she says, already her back nuzzled up to Arthur's side. He is surprised by the close contact, but with his attraction to her and her costume, he is more than willing to let the little invasion of personal space slide.

"I do not think so. So, what did you have in mind for keeping me company?" Arthur asks. Olivia is taken aback by the questioning, pulling a gloved hand up and fixing her hair behind her ear.

"Well, I came out to see if..."

"Did Kelli put you up to something?" Arthur questions, but Olivia quickly shakes her head. For some reason, his inquiry inspires her to start moving, stripping herself. The gloves go first, and then her hands dart behind her, opening the pink jumpsuit and letting it fall off each of her shoulders. Her chest is opened, and she shows it off, but quickly uncovers it further by taking apart the fastener on her bra and letting that fall away as well. Her chest pops free of its confines, and happily.

"If anything, it was Ray making such an ass of himself earlier. He will eventually realize I do not need him around," Olivia says, setting her hand low on Arthur's crotch and gripping it, before her fingertips trace the outline of his bulge in the costume, which becomes much more clear with touch as opposed to trying to spot it from a distance.

Arthur is content to let Olivia work out her relationship problems by giving him some sexual attention, especially when it comes to Olivia pulling his cock out of his costume, letting it stand tall. Her first instinct is to put her mouth on it, her lips falling early and her tongue padding against the brunt of his girth. She knows just as well that she is not going to get this far down when she takes it in properly. She can tell that much by just looking at the huge cock standing up in front of her.

At the same time, it is not about taking it all. It is more about sticking it to Ray than anything else. He is an average all-rounder, at his absolute best, and he hit that peak so rarely that she could confidently say he had never given her an orgasm.

For now, she is not concerned about getting one from Arthur, either. While one of her hands idly strips away at the jumpsuit, pulling it off of her wherever she can, she can't get her mouth away from him for even a moment, his cock compels her to blow him.

"It is, just perfect, is not it?" Olivia says, lowering her head again. For the next minute, she just enjoys stroking her tongue along Arthur's cock, each stroke taking significantly longer than it would on her ex's length.

Eventually, with strands of saliva connecting her lips and Arthur's dick, Olivia opens her mouth to say something, but before she can speak again, she is interrupted by another sliding of the glass door from down the long end of the pool, the same way she had come from a moment before.

"You started without me, you slut?" It is Kelli, stepping quickly to join them, her sexy nurse costume reclaimed and fixed up from the state it was in the last time Arthur had seen it.

"You two had something planned?" Arthur asks, feeling like even if the information is on a need-to-know basis, he must qualify as need-to-know by now, with Olivia already committed to giving him head.

"Oh, it is nothing, major...she did not take the whole thing, did she?" Kelli asks in a raised voice, noticing the saliva on the base, sliding onto the lounge chair right next to Olivia and quickly placing a hand on Arthur's stomach. She strokes up his chest with her other hand soon on his thigh, stroking upward in exactly the same manner, her smooth fingers guiding her toward cupping his thigh over his thick pants.

"No, of course not," Arthur settles down in the chair, excited for the continuation of another part of the night that did not involve anyone pestering him. If anything, he can get used to the way these two are working with him now.

On the other hand, Olivia does not seem so confident in her ability to handle working on Arthur alone. While she is happy to be messing around with someone so much larger than Ray, it is an effort that she cannot take on her own. Kelli is happy to make up the difference, still dressed for the moment, lowering her head to take over working on Arthur's tip, adding both of her hands in to work on his shaft as well. Olivia dives in much lower, again licking at what she would never be able to deepthroat. Finally, with Arthur's abdomen rumbling with his signs of climax on the horizon, where he cums. Kelli takes over due to her experience, happy to take the heavy load from his huge cock right into her throat.

While the action is nice, Arthur did not feel it right to let the two of them make all of the moves for him, especially as he had now cum, and the two women had not had their first orgasms. Laying further back in the lounge chair, Arthur gently takes Olivia's hand and brings her hips up to the top of the chair, her legs surrounding his face as she settles her nude body onto him.

"Oh my god...sorry this is just new to me. Ray never ate me out..." Olivia says, her eyes looking forward instead of peering down at Arthur.

With his face between Olivia's legs, he can see over her thigh to watch Kelli strip away the jacket of her costume. Kelli is shaking her clothes away, including her bra, tossing it to the ground by the chair before she turns around toward Arthur.

Arthur's eyes are caught on Kelli's chest for a time, while his fingers explore Olivia's lips, with Olivia leaning over him along the top of the chair. They are a sight, and he marks himself down as a fan of Kelli's breasts, for sure. Arthur reaches out with his other hand, grasping at Kelli's chest. She slides closer so that he can, smirking, pleased with herself at his gesture.

"You look so hot, letting me ride your face...ugh, you are so much better than Ray," Olivia says, her voice picking up toward the end.

Olivia, lowering herself on Arthur's face, is turned around before too long, as Arthur's guides Kelli toward riding him. She knows just what she is doing in that respect, holding his hand to steady herself and stroking Arthur's cock to get him ready.

It does not take Kelli long to work Arthur's tip into her, and Arthur's face is stuffed between Olivia's legs so far that his only answer his pushing his hips upward, even further into Kelli.

"God, yes, that is so good..." Kelli gasps out, her hands falling to reach out for Arthur's hips, guiding herself up and down.

"Mm...Mm, lovely..." Olivia says, keeping up the conversation as much as she can, but leaving Arthur unable to respond, with his lips busy on Olivia's. As much as she is loving it, watching Kelli ride Arthur's huge cock, seeing Arthur's tongue working diligently on her clit and dancing across her, Olivia still has her mind on Ray. It would serve him right to witness how Arthur could do everything for her that Ray could never manage, and all while Arthur is busy pleasuring another woman.

Before long, Olivia has swapped back again, leaning on the high back of the lounge chair, and bending over it. Keeping herself up with it to keep herself on top of Arthur's face. It is a blur of bodies as they shift, and stumble, and work to keep themselves on top to keep riding Arthur.

After some time, the two ladies have swapped spots, with Kelli on Arthur's face, and Olivia preparing to mount him, the two women facing each other.

"It's too bad you will never be able to take the whole thing," Kelli says, with Arthur throbbing in response. He notices now that both of them are talking a lot more than they were before, than they had when he met them at the beginning of the party with Victoria, though he cannot put his finger on why.

It does not stop or even slow his pace, eagerly easing himself inside Olivia, and hungrily working his tongue against Kelli at the same time, his hands stroking her thighs and keeping her pressed tight against his face. Olivia at the same time opens her legs wide, her hands planted on Arthur's abs, on the thick fabric of his costume while she takes his meaty cock.

"Oh, my god, that is so good..." she exclaims, tilting her head back as she sinks down on it, only taking the head inside of her just now. Arthur is more than happy to provide, pumping his hips in rhythm, but keeping the movements quelled to make sure she can stay on top. He is careful not to buck her off.

It is a task to balance the women on top of him, especially with neither being able to fully sink his hot length into themselves, no matter how covered it gets in their spit beforehand. There is just too much of it for anyone to handle, and Olivia is still only at the tip of the iceberg as far as figuring out how true that is. In her mind, any comparison to Ray had become entirely pointless. He had never fucked her like this, she could not ride him like this, he had never paid attention to whether or not she was having the time of her life or not, as she was now with Arthur. And all while Arthur had his attention split by Kelli, too.

"Arthur! Oh!" Kelli flexes her legs to keep them from sharply bending in together around Arthur's head, but the pleasure that he can give her with his tongue and his fingers is an expression of skill all its own.

On his topside, Kelli is bent over the top of the lounge chair, having turned around a minute ago requiring some additional support to keep herself upright. If she was still facing Olivia, she can see herself as threatening to collapse on top of her friend already, but she knows better than to let that happen. Somewhere in the mix she loses count of how many orgasms she has had, as they are fierce and powerful, but also overwhelmingly comfortable. Kelli is losing her head, floating in bliss.

Olivia is constantly working on claiming more, though she is still not even close to the length that Kelli is able to take. Kelli's practice coming in handy with Arthur's impressive length giving her an extra challenge to surmount. Olivia knows better than to assume she will be able to take the whole thing, ever. Just her first look at it told her that much.

"I feel so...full," Olivia says, giggling to herself. She bounces for effect, her ass jiggling playfully, but it is clear from the way she moves her hips that she is not trying to challenge herself to take more of it than she already has, which is not even half of Arthur's stiff cock.

"I'm going to..." Olivia moans out, and without Kelli's careful foresight, allows her knees to buckle, sending her forward and forcing her to lean on her friend for some physical support to prevent her from falling over. When that happens, Arthur sets a hand on her hip to keep her upright, his other hand between Kelli's legs, two fingers probing her while his tongue darts along her lips and lashes out at her clit.

Kelli and Olivia are both spent on top of him, with Olivia breathlessly pleading until she takes a deep breath and raises her voice.

"Arthur...Arthur, cum inside me. Please! I want it so bad," she gasps out, and sets to work on riding him with all of her might.

After a few long moments, his hands move to help squeeze Olivia into place, his hips working equally with hers to push her up when she thrusts herself onto him, and Arthur does just that, cumming with Olivia getting yet another orgasm for herself on top of it. All while being filled up with Arthur's third load of the night, each one with just as much cum as the last.

"Yes! Ugh, that was so, fucking, hot," Olivia nearly yells out, finally easing Arthur's stiff cock out of her while Kelli slides down to Arthur's side. Olivia joins her, on the other side, with Arthur putting one arm around each of the women.

"I would have to agreed, Arthur...that was just so great. And twice for me in one night. You know how to make a woman feel special, huh?" she teases with a laugh, laying her head on his shoulders.

"You two will be really impressed when I am on my A-game, then," Arthur admits, knowing that with the distractions and the frustration of the night, he can accomplish much better on almost any other given night. The two are shocked, for a second, their eyes meeting, but they silently come to the conclusion that they cannot be too surprised that a man like Arthur has another gear above the performance he had just given, and plenty of fuel in his tank. They settle in on his sides, falling asleep on top of him, with Arthur drifting off not long after.

12