A Man Undone!

Story Info
When he couldn't resist her charms. his life comes undone.
831 words
3.98
3.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The incessant pounding on my apartment door was hard to ignore. I knew who it was, and I knew if I didn't answer it, she would send me 20 messages in a space of five minutes. I was literally fucked now!

I opened the door and sure enough, there was Denise Landry, my kryptonite! She was long and lean, and her tits were practically hanging out of her tank top. Tanned from head to toe with open sandals displaying her freshly manicured digits painted in hot pink.

My body shuddered in a mental orgasm.

She marched in with a flip of her platinum blond hair.

"Well looks like you are not going to offer me to come in, so I will take it upon myself to come in!" She said that in a rough voice.

She was toying with a half-smoked Marlboro ciggie in her right hand.

She leaned in and kissed me full on the mouth and I tasted the bittersweet taste of nicotine as she did.

I was half turned off and half turned on. She grated on my ears like grit. But as I say 'The grit inside the oyster irritates so much it creates a pearl!"

This was Denise. Over time you couldn't help but love her. She could be upfront and honest and annoy the shit out of you, but when you needed her, she brought it all home.

I smiled and knew my cock was stirring as she pressed in tight, the fabric between us. She is in her gray terry cloth short skirt and me in my Nike running shorts.

"Fuck it's hot honey!" She said and it was off to the races with her. You listen to her babel about her life and try to interject a few words now and then!

She plopped herself on the couch and patted the cushion next to her. I hesitated for a moment. But she smiled all seductively and my will melted.

I sat next to her, and she patted my knee, her long fingers brushed my cock.

Oh yeah even though she was married, she loved a good flirt and tryst in my bed.

As she mindlessly babbled, she kept teasing my cock. The fabric on my shorts was pushed out. She reached inside and ran a fingernail over my shaft. My body shuddered again, and I leaked precum.

She tugged at my shorts and slid them down and soon she was licking the underside of the shaft. Her talented tongue teasing where the cock head joins, she massaged my full balls.

She stopped for a moment. "You got full tank honey!". She said "When was the last time you fucked someone? "She asked."

"Not since you were here last Den!" I managed to say between gasps of air, and she stroked my cock, keeping me hard.

"Well let's take care of that lover! " She said, and she stood and dropped her skirt, and slid off her thong. She slid herself down on my hard shaft. Her tight pussy taking my full six in. She rode me hard. This was Denise. You either got the soft or you got ridden hard. Tonight was a rough night.

She started to croak the line "Sugar Walls. " As she pounded herself on my body. She removed her top and bra and leaned in.

"Bite me, baby, my nips need to be bitten and HARD!" She growled the last part.

I took a nip in my mouth sucked hard and bit them a little. My left hand took hold of her other nipple and squeezed.

She moaned and her pussy squeezed me hard. Back and forth she ground herself in me.

A good squeeze for her Kegels and then releases. She kept doing this getting me so close to release.

I started to raise my hips into her in a warped unison.

Time passed for us without knowing it.

Try and I might I had a hard time to keep biting and sucking her hard nipples!

She threw back her head and arched her back too.

She orgasmed on my cock, and it sent me over the edge.

I exploded deep inside her. Over and over spurt after spurt.

She collapsed on my chest.

"That was so fucking GOOD!" she said breathlessly.

I was that way too, my body exhausted from her sex ride.

Once composed and recovered we took a quick shower and soaped each other down.

She got dressed and reapplied her makeup.

Her phone was buzzing like crazy in her purse.

"Oh, Shit the hubby is pissed asking me where the fuck am I!" She said, " I gotta go!"

She kissed me goodbye. "See you next month Mike."

And with that, she was gone.

I stood at my door, still in a half-daze from my latest sex romp.

Sighing I sat there, "Why can't I resist her, " I muttered to myself.

"Oh yeah, the intense sex!"

I sit here a man undone!