A Man's Relief

Story Info
A man learned to love relieving himself.
894 words
4.14
1.8k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+. Contains detailed depictions of pee & poop. This is a POV story.

It had been so long since I had a day off from my job, your average 9-5 office job. I had to come in clean and professional. The mental exhaustion of working 6 days a week and only having a singular day to do all the shopping and cleaning. I needed a break, so I finally caved in and used some vacation time. With my work, I also realized I had not taken time to let myself enjoy the more taboo things in life. I'm single, so my hand is my best friend, but I'm grateful that I can just be myself with no woman around to judge. On my first day off, I discovered some new about myself. And this is the story of how I learned that I'm into the act of relieving myself.

For starters, I'm right around 6 feet tall, lean build, 23 years old, brown eyes, and had black hair trimmed and shaved into a fade. I have 1 tattoo on my forearm of a tarantula.

I was sat on my couch, entirely nude since I had just showered, playing video games. It had been a while since I had any time or energy to play, so I wanted to soak up all the fun I could. After around half an hour of playing, I started to feel a bit horny, seeing as I was home alone and had no real obligations. I couldn't remember the last time I had pleasured myself to be completely honest. At the same time I started feeling a bit aroused, I also realized that my bladder was full and was telling me to empty it soon. I really didn't want to get up. I figured that it's my house, I can do whatever I want with it. Nobody is here to chastise me. I paused my game and set the controller down beside me. My dick had become semi-hard at this point, but if I didn't relieve my now aching bladder, I wasn't going to be able to jerk off. I stood up to go to the toilet, and a few small drops of piss dribbled onto the carpet in front of me. That's when it hit me. I had never intentionally pissed on the floor. The thought was just too taboo and naughty, but I was now a lot more open to the idea. What was the harm in trying, ya know? So there I stood in the middle of my living room, cock almost fully erect.

I was nervous, so I let a little bit out onto a small spot. But I learned that my bladder was not going to put up with me going little bits at a time. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes as I then started peeing. I could hear it hitting the carpet. I opened my eyes and looked down at myself, a fountain of piss rushing out of the tip of my dick. I felt so free in that moment. I swayed my hips a bit and just kept spraying my living room. My stream started to weaken before stopping all together. The realization of what I had just done set in, and I felt excited. I relished in the fact that I had peed all over the floor like a dog. So bad but so good. Then another feeling came over me: a growing pressure in my backside.

My diet was not the greatest and I had little time to exercise, so I was certainly constipated. This was the first time in 4 days I felt the need to go poop. It hit me that I could just go in the living room like I did with peeing. The idea of shitting on the floor made me harder than anything else ever had. It was doing something I shouldn't do that made the excitement so strong. So I figured I could try pooping while standing up. And oh, how amazing it was.

I stood, legs a bit apart, stroking my cock lightly, and began to relax my hole. I started to push just a bit and then felt myself open up as a hard mass of shit began crowning. It was stretching my ass fairly wide as it slowly came out. It wasn't eager to come out. I pushed a little harder and the first of many turds fell from my anus. It felt like a rock coming out of my puckered hole. I felt another coming, so I kept pushing. It landed right next to the first with a thump on the floor. I took my hands and spread my ass cheeks as far apart as I could, letting the breeze of my air conditioning blow across my straining asshole. Another hard, knobby chunk came and fell, this time with ease. As I pushed my last turd, another little spurt of pee dripped from the head of my length. I winked my ass a few time to make sure I was empty. I came the hardest I ever had while doing so. I felt so dirty, embarrassed, but so fulfilled.

This is where it all started. My journey into going to the bathroom where I shouldn't only continued to get more adventurous after this.