All Comments on 'A Mario and Luca Saturday'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyalmost 2 years ago

It would be nice to follow Ben's travels to Florence. I love Florence/Firenze, but like much of Italy, more beautiful outside the tourist season. We had a private tour of the Uffizi which I would highly recommend if you're interested in viewing the progression of the most influencial art works in Renaissance Italy by world's most famous artists.

One artist that isn't known well enough is Artemisia Gentileschi who was raped at 15yo by the papal Court painter, Agostino Tassi. He was taken to court by her father, but it was she who had the thumb screws applied to prove who was telling the truth. He was found guilty and banned from Rome for 24 hrs! She got her own back painting the biblical scene of Judith Slaying Holofernes, with herself as Judith and Agostino as Holofernes. He was so furious he tried to steal the painting, destroy it, burn it. Fortunately he failed, she became first woman to join the Accademia Di Arte del Disegno, and eventually went to London as the court painter of Charles I.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow… it seems that you write all the stories in advance. This is not your 1st story in art students in Europe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very hot story of what men will do in a desperate predicament. I have been in Ben’s situation a time or two, and engaged in sex with other men for money. I was in an Asian country, and needed money to get back to the states when I learned there were local men who would pay to have sex with young, white males. I eagerly sucked cocks and gave up my ass until I had enough funds for an airline ticket with a little to spare,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...