A Mario and Luca Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd do him almost for free was by thought. He looked like one rough hunk. I looked at his basket. Yes, I'd almost do him for free. "500 euros," I said.

"300, if you have the room."

"I have the room--and the rubbers." Might as well establish I wouldn't bareback for a Turkish sailor, I thought. "It's near here. 400 euros."

"350 and I do you better than you ever been done before."

"OK, 350," I said. I was still thinking I was in the mood of going under him just for the pleasure of it.

"Güzel. Daha önce hiç bir Amerikalıyla yatmıştım. Amerika'nın Türkiye'de her zaman siki vardır."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"I don't think you want to know."

"Yes, I do."

"I said it was nice that I could fuck an American--that America always has its dick in Turkey."

I laughed. "My name is Ben. For 350 euros you can put your dick in me."

"Just once?"

"As many times as you want."

"I'm Jamal," he answered, with a grin. "I give great fuck. You'll see."

I saw.

It was close to the best I had, since I was in the mood for rough. He was hung and all muscle, and he was mean. He clearly had been at sea without it for a long time. He slapped me around, coming close to beating me down. He did strap me with his belt when he'd beaten me into submission in my Hotel Rex room, and then he fucked me rough and hard. I'd had Turks before. He was definitely a Turk with me--a conqueror, taking no prisoners. Three loads before supper. The last time I was just stretched out on my back, arms and legs spread, eyes glazed over and mouth blowing bubbles, and he was on top of me, enjoying himself, all by himself, doing pushups on my tired and broken body.

He left me whimpering and doing an inventory for damage--but purring. There was no one for a good rough fuck better than a Turk. And one who had been at sea for months without getting his rocks off...

He must have been pleased. He left me 400 euros. That was more than enough to cover my flight to Florence. I went business class to assuage my aches and bruises from what I'd done to earn it.