All Comments on 'A Marriage in Crisis'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 440 Comments
NallusNallus9 days ago

Tommy was way too wimpy. I'm for reconciliation but that woman says she knows how it happened, but seems not the slightest bit remorseful.

It left me not liking the dummy woman and just as simple man.

MarkTwineMarkTwineabout 2 months ago

Tommy had an IQ of 143 and taught high school history but some how he managed to be the stupidest mother fucker on the plant. In addition he has a big soft wet vagina between his legs. Congratulations for writing the most unlikeable character in literotica. Half way through this train wreck I was rooting for the wife to just leave and find an actual man to be with.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

While not against a reconciliation here, it wasn't particularly believable in terms of the amount of work and time it woukd take to heal. A handjob is a big step. Not to mention her "emotional" affair as she was being seduced. But no apology really is just a misfire. While it may be rejected out of hand at first by an angry spouse, without it being issued early in the reveal process and without snipes or conditions, it is a huge hurdle to reconciliation. Just the way people work. Was a decent first attempt at LW bu the author. Author had some much better stories. Not sure adding the handjob to what was already a good, real story, actually helped the plot. I get the author in his afterword said it was a specific choice and why. And I respect that. But if that choice is made, then need to address some of the holes in their reconciliation process. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Story was a fair bit longer than it needed to be. Tommy did a hell of a lot of whining and not enough decisive action-taking. Throwing your ring at the predator and saying "you win", I mean really? That's literally giving up. He may as well have just filed for divorce and moved on if that was his move.

As for Sandy, she may very well be the most naïve wife I've read in a LW story. Even her dad pointed out that after all that schooling and college, she couldn't be that fucking stupid. The excuse about her fears? Why not talk to your spouse? Nah let's talk to the guy coming onto me and trying to convince me to cheat on my husband; that makes sense. Then suddenly she gets all wise to the world later in the story thanks to "internet research". Shame she didn't do that before she let shit get out of hand, but of course, they never do. Well maybe in real life but it wouldn't make for much of a story.

AngelRiderAngelRider4 months ago

7 page story that should have been 3.

brendan_charltonbrendan_charlton6 months ago

Typical of the author.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Jesus Christ. There's a difference between being a kind, caring man who thinks before flying into violence; and a whimpering, blubbering subservient simp who acts like a coward and a bitch. Giving your partner pleasure is. another expression of love, he's willing to eat her pussy but expects no reciprocation? No BJs? No fun butt stuff? because it's 'mean' and 'demeaning'; it's only those things if you don't respect your partner. He takes life way to seriously--the type of man who'd let his woman fuck him with a strap-on.

Being 'scared' doesnt excuse a wife from cheating emotionally and physically. She's a grown woman, she needs to take responsibility for her actions and face the consequences of those actions. She did not. She expected complete capitulation and subservience--and got it from her weak and pathetic husband. If he's the one doing all the housework--instead of splitting it equally--, and crying, and being subservient he might as well just call himself the wife.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Tommy is a very weak, submissive, subservient, character. He only played to be a man, but he never was. He accepted his wife, then all his in laws, to make decisions for him. He never led, but he was led as a lamb. He cried and puked, could not face reality. Hope his kids never took to their parents.

MasterKoteMasterKote8 months ago

Justifying the cheating again in ur stories and in real life there'd be a longer reconciliation period with no intimacy and probably separation. Honestly doubt most spouses would be so quick to reconcile

SeaChangerSeaChanger8 months ago

The dialog between Sandy and her family just after her husband ran off was too stupid to believe. Sandy had to be more aware of what she had done. Not realistic.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The story was alright but, the wife is just too stupid to believe and the husband is just as bad. I also can't believe that any man would not extract some payback from Moyers. These characters must have been Scottish Quakers.

Slider_48167Slider_4816711 months ago

Just about as unrealistic as you can get. I originally was going to rate it a three - but reduced it to two.

You made this as close to possible as a cuckold story missing just the penetration.. the predator should at least have gotten fired, and his wife informed. Too many of the characters were “ no foul, no harm”. I don’t mind the reconciliation as much as no real punishment for the wife for being stupid AND selfish

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

When Sandy's Dad said, No daughter of mine could be that stupid. That said it all. Not only was she stupid, but here husband Tommy was an idiot. He ran away like the coward he was and cried his ass off. What's with that shit? This was an awful story, just awful.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Damn, the MC in this story was irritating. What's with all that fucking crying? 1*

secretsalsecretsal12 months ago

I mean, leaving the terrible treatment and the cheating, does he really want to spend the rest of his life with someone this dumb? Her convenient switch flips of exposition aside.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was horrible. I've read more intelligent stuff on the bathroom wall.

You did get one thing right when you made the lawyer he went to see a disreputable asshole that would have been disbarred if he didn't have a mentally incompetent idiot for a client. Other than that, none of the characterizations were overly believable. Certainly none of them were worth caring about.

By and large, this was a huge disappointment and complete waste of time. I couldn't even finish reading it, as the shit was simply to deep to wade though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Crap. Not because I have a personal problem with a cheating wife and I want all women to suffer but because you wrote the main character as a complete and utter wimp ready to throw himself at the feet of his cheating spouse. Where is the angst. Where is her rightful contrition. I think if you take the time to re-read it as objectively as possible you'll agree that you created a character that can best be defined as inefective. There's nothing he did that had any bearing on how the story played out. Not even the pathetic confrontation at the end. ...And she made him give up his Harley

AllNigherAllNigherabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed it but would have preferred the two sorry as you describe it. The jerking him off and planning to sleep with him and giving the scarf to get husband... Even though she didn't... And especially the lack of emotion it caring when caught disturbed me. But it here my interest....

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 1 year ago

Second reading. La esposa is simply too naïve for words, and it isn't awful, it just sort of looks like an early effort.

I did like the corny WWII similes, and this one should be in some kind of hall of fame: "she closed him in on him like a U-Boat that had sighted an unsuspecting merchant vessel off the coast of a well-lighted American shoreline. " Or maybe the Bulwer-Lytton Purple Prose Contest! I meant that in fun! It is kind of bad, but charmingly so. You have developed as a writer!

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 1 year ago

OMG ! After about 4-pages of drivel, I couldn’t take anymore, and skipped to the end. NOBODY is as perfect as you made out Tommy to be, and NOBODY is as F’ing stupid as his wife turned out to be. Way too much unnecessary detail that added nothing to the story. A longer story does not necessarily mean a better story. You have skills, but they weren’t apparent here. Only a -2, and no smiles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Started good then just went to shit. Tommy was the biggest pussy ever. God after he left the restaurant the story went to stupidville.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonabout 1 year ago

"...Scottish men didn't do anything emotional. That wasn't true; they held grudges, and they spent a lot time feeling sorry for themselves..."

Bit of a stereotype there, but it's how we were brought up (at least in the Highlands). To keep control of our feelings, but when we do get emotional, the party on the receiving end is either very grateful or extraordinarily sorry.

We definitely hold grudges, for hundreds of years, but we don't feel sorry for ourselves. The reason we hold those grudges is to plan our revenge. We don't feel sorry for ourselves because we intend winning in the end.

We're brought up with example of one of our kings fighting for our independence and that is to try, try and try again, and if that fails, repeat.

Surprised with the mention of grudges you didn't make the connection between Campbells and MacDonalds.

Enjoyed the story. :)

AlanDavidAlanDavidover 1 year ago

She never truly apologized for her short lived Fling. So, that does make Tommy a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ok. So a Narcissist bitch gets everything she wants. Then tortures the man that was giving it to her. He of course, has no balls and takes it. Not happening, in the real world. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5* for storytelling. However, in the real world, starting a family with a wife who is already jerking guys off in restaurants is a bad idea. Better to reset and find another wife before the kids chain you to this person for life.

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersover 1 year ago

Chimo1961, vile comment.

Still think this is a great story, certainly sent ripples through the mom's basement gang.

Chimo1961Chimo1961over 1 year ago

Old she thought this out. Planned to cheat. She was bored by being treated right. Time to smack the butch and get away. She will think differently with a busted rib and a black eye. Cunt wants to cheat, let her wear the scarlet letter.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

I thought it was great the way friends and family ganged up on this poor schmuck to use his grief to convince him to forgive his poor “vulnerable” victimized wife. More Femdom propaganda!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Carvohi has such a penchant for writing male characters who are all weak, stupid, and desperately need women to control their lives. I have to wonder if he is attempting to write autobiographical stories. One star because it’s as low as I can go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Everest is the highest moment, nearly 800+ feet higher than K-2. I think the factual real life version was better. Why would Sandy go to the hotel room and then suddenly wake up when thr asshole made his move, but not when he asked her to stroke his penis in the scarf in the restaurant. And the fact she would bring it home, possibly to later leave it out is utter bullshit. In the story Sandy had a long emotional affair and cheated with a hand job and was contemplating direct humiliation of her husband with the scarf and semen and also planned to fuck Moyers at the hotel (ergo what did she think would happen in the hotel room when she joined him AFTER her husband left). I like a lot of the author's other stories but this is obviously a first or early work. The reasoning (or lack thereof) and self rationalizations by Sandra on her behavior, her marriage, her sex life, and her future suggest she is either an utter moron (for an extended period of time) and had no business teaching or somehow brain damaged and delusional with some sort of disassociative personality disorder. Her perversion of every action and quote of her husband is just weird and surreal. How she treated the gift is bizarre. Maybe in the real story, money came up in an argument right away. So how does fucking Moyers alleviate her fears on having children, on money, etc? She wasn't just being seduced. She had a full blown emotional affair. For the first five pages, Sandy comes off as vapid, self serving, temperamental, and dumb. But it is the extra parts that the author inserted after the request for a hand job up through that fateful night that just ring hollow, forced, and really strange. I cannot imagine a marriage getting through this without counseling. And I could see the husband filignnfor divorce and being forced into going to counseling where maybe they reconcile, once she talks. At least she eventually apologized but only after thr MC asks why she hasn't yet done so. It was smart to not just plead and cry, but good luck getting him to not divorce her without a lot of time and outside help. The deus ex machina of her vagina in the hotel room would not work in normal reality. Once the husband found the semen-filled scarf and tissues in her purse and confronted her at the hotel restaurant knowing full well she was going to fuck Moyers and tossed his ring at him, there seems no way tonfix the marriage without a lit of reconstructive healing, time, and counseling. And misunderstanding is those are all the additional parts add to the factual story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Remember what Barry said, no apologies, that'll only pour gas on the fire. No tears, no begging, no promises. Your promises now will sound hollow to him."

---- bad advice. Like something from a cheap knockoff Dear Abbie column. While a husband may reject an apology from a wife who has cheated (and no doubt Sandy had an affair) immediately as a defense reaction, you can bet they when they look back later on they damn well want to here it. Thr more heartfelt the better. Sandy got bad advice. I can get that they don't want to be faced with a wall of tears and blubbering. But if you don't act contrite and sorrowful good freaking luck. Btw the whole stuff with scarf hand job and the seven on it to take home is just beyond. Sandy apparently is mentally damaged. Yes she kept it in her purse but so what?

PBD2022PBD2022over 1 year ago

MC is a wimp. Wife clearly cheated not the physically but emotionally. She may have stopped that time. It means she ll be more careful in the future. Once a cheater always a cheater. One who cheats willfully has a deep character flaw. If you sense this problem don't get married or have prenup with severe punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Flat and dry. Too much exposition - "telling" - and not enough "showing" through the devices of plot, dialogue and story. It read like story someone else was reading. I sped through it hoping for some entertaining story, but nada. Two stars. Not even close to good by your usual standards.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 1 year ago

I know this point has been made before but this gob smacked me: “he wanted to nurture his anger and sense of betrayal, "You did a terrible thing Sandy."

"No," she said, "I almost did a terrible thing, ”

A public handjob is no biggie? Bringing back the evidence in her purse HOME? That is not a terrible thing to do to your husband? That your male character did not call her out on this or on her lack of contrition—contrition is based on a full acceptance of responsibility when one screws up. Nothing like that here? No recognition to his face that she has done him great wrong; no abject throat baring? Why did he stay again? He was just ga-ga ha-ha for her. Your later stories are better than this. You could have gotten a better reception if you had painted this more realistically to the vast majority of men’s experiences. Her level of disrespect is … breathtaking…

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersalmost 2 years ago

Well written, really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An exercise in justifiable whimpomania... wifey never apologized for her behavior, just justified it while her whimpy fool fell precipitously down the rabbit hole. Wife is a pathological narcissist, not a good girl... no matter the sappy contrived and unrealistic ending.

Rolando1225Rolando1225almost 2 years ago

The author treats Tommy like a gullible farmer manipulated by a cheating wife. Yes, masturbation with a condom, with a glove, or with scarf is still masturbation, and that is SEX. She tortured the husband and humiliated him and then treats him like a child bringing him to her blossom like it was made of holy water and everything is nice and dandy. Wish life was as simple.

boneham21boneham21almost 2 years ago

How civilized, and not credible !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Way too long.Boring

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 2 years ago

Hiroshima was bombed on August 6th 1945.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars - DITTO to most of the negative comments below.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 2 years ago

I liked that you had a plan and carried out the plan for the story. And in tht plan you wanted to make some points about handling the horror of the experience. A first effort? A noteworthy effort.

You carried the story in the direction you chose. But Tommy does come off a something of a kid, just showing up and running away. Without going full Leviticus as to his consequences, if there is a time to every purpose then there is a time to respond to a villain with, let's call it controlled violence. Mr. Moyers needed to be stopped from his course of conduct, held to public rebuke, and removed from his position of trust and leadership.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

‘Everest, no K2."

I think a little real research will tell

U that K2 is 8611 mtrs tall and Mount Everest is 8849 m tall…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What? someone that isnt far too sucsessful? Oh god, its sounds like real, average humans that got so lucky. Hubrus kills couples, its the "what ifs" that come in the night. Each and every doubt rips away a layer of a couple and leaves after a time, just the bones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The only thing you’re on to, is up on top riding dick for all you’re worth. Definitely full of cum, shit, and snuggle washed sheets you soft ass bitch. Fuck off.

PmillPmillover 2 years ago

What a weenie.... get some fucking balls boy. I liked the story well written but way too many details could have been 30 % shorter and not lost a thing.... I like your writing mostly but our hero just made me embarrassed for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ve read this three times and I approve the reconciliation. But the idea that an apology is not called for in this situation remains terminally silly.

beretta84beretta84over 2 years ago
nice story, but.....

it's about three pages too long. i would have not approacjed the table. I would called Bill's wife & had her meet at the Holiday Inn & have her ask for his room number, knocked on the door, & watch the sparks fly.

Then i would have divorced the cheating, certifiable, idiot & be happy there were no kids involved. i could never be married to woman as stupid as she.

zeuspmzeuspmover 2 years ago

your protagonist is always too perfect & too weepy.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

I found this hard to read not because of writing mechanics but content. The author was masterful in there style of writing, but I found Tommy to be too perfect. There was almost 10 paragraphs of how ideal a specimen and a person he is and how totally and utterly devoted he was to Sandy. It was to the point that I had a visceral reaction. Yet the author shined through by creating an ideal individual who seems so perfect only to fall from grace when his perfect world was torn asunder. The aftermath and the RAAC was the real grinder to get through as how the character Sandy enlisted her families assistance to maneuver, manipulate and play on his feelings to lead him back into the relationship. He never stood a chance nor did he want to stand a chance, but it was the way how the author pimp game the MC like a silly hoe that had me wanting to reach through the digital divide and strangle the fool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You’re full of shit, and should fuck right off

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a wimpy, babbling, baby! He should wear panties and get himself a husband. A crying baby-girl. All he needs is a subtle push to lay belly down to a real male.

carvohicarvohialmost 3 years agoAuthor

AngelRider! Hi! Thanks for commenting. This was my very first Loving Wives contribution, and I'll admit it could've used more work. It seems to be one of my most commented on stories, and I don't really know why. Still glad people are reading.

thanks again,

carvohi

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 3 years ago

The relationship is entirely unbalanced. Reconciliation seems extremely unlikely given the development. This was pretty unlikable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No revenge on Bill? Should ve threatened her with div paper for shock theraphy,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Once the trust is gone you will never get it back in full. This ended up being a bad story. The writing was good but overall pretty bad.

reggmoreggmoalmost 3 years ago

The act was committed even if only in his and her mind and will happen again. I know. I got caught and committed again. Interestingly enough I had a degree of ED and never got off in her sweet spot. The blowjobs had to do. My nectar has only found its way to my wife's womb in my 82 years of life and 61 years of marriage to one woman.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Yes in the storyline Sandy di start to stray and would have succumbed to temptation if Tommy had not intervened. At the restaurant he should have got in the guys face instead he wimped out, but the message to his wife was loud and clear you continue and it is over. But at that moment when it counted she got the message and said no leaving the hotel and to try and repair the damage she had caused and that started the process of healing her marriage. It apparently lasted 19 years and 6 kids so we have to assume a happily ever after.

NSCarterNSCarteralmost 3 years ago

On the whole it was well-written and I read through to the end, which is obviously a good sign. However the happy outcome does not ring true to me since they seemed to have a relationship in which Tommy shoulders all responsibility, not only for himself but also for Sandy's behaviour and moral choices, and I know that IRL when that happens, sooner or later the relationship will fail.

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsalmost 3 years ago
One Issue

I nearly refuse to give any story less than four stars simply because it takes so much work to put something this length together. It was generally well-written, though I found the characters a little two-dimensional. While the plot line itself was not generally to my taste, the only real issue I have with the whole tale is the actions of the lawyer which were so outrageous and grossly unethical that it put a big kink in the narrative's flow. Beyond that, what the hell? It's a web site built around fantasy, and this was one author's version of it.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Not sure which is worse - that she jerked off another guy, or that she doesn't like giving hubby BJs. If he's not into that, fine (weirdo). Otherwise, that's quite a big chunk taken out of his sex life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah wimp. She wanked another guy off and all he can do is cry after the whole fucking town gangs up on him? Came expecting something better seeing this authors other stories, but then I left disappointed.

1 Star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, the true story was believable; she realized that she was about to cross a line. But the story told here is just more of the saint/sinner stuff; she's flawed and he's forgiving. The author tries to make this a choice between pride and hubris, but the actual choice is between respect and disrespect; if she doesn't respect him and he accepts it, how does he ever respect himself?

Texican1830Texican1830almost 3 years ago

Tommy is a little too good, and Sandy is a little too naive, but I know the couple this is about. Not really THE couple, but a couple very much like them.

Nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

No need to insult the author. It's absolutely acceptable to express if you dislike the story. It may be related to a real-life event, but reading it still made me want to strangle "Tommy" and beat some sense into him. Sorry for that.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

I'm really enjoying going down the alphabetical list of your LW stories. I'll keep repeating myself, your stories have a feeling of genuineness about them. (Helps this was mostly a true story.) I agree with your epilogue comment (and left something similar on another of your stories) that reconciliation when kids are involved is paramount. I will disagree that husbands/wives would tolerate two affairs, generally speaking. I have a family acquaintance that has but I can guarantee I wouldn't. To quote your earlier story, "full me once..." Thanks for the read - 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Throughout most of this tale I could not believe how stupid you made her look. Your picture of Tom I found believable, but somewhat unlikely. But after reading your comments in “the Author”notes I see your main point. And I think it is great, keep going in that direction. We, men & women, are NOT made from the same bolt of cloth.

Loved what you wrote. Great ending.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago
You said she was smart

Clearly she's not smart enough to trust with his kids should something happen to him. Not sure she's smart enough to mix dna with him. She's book smart at best. OTOH, he's clearly a huge pussy so maybe he should think about making someone a good wife. If not, maybe a stint in the Marines to try to become a man.

Teachers and a vow of poverty? Two teachers make a total of six figures in my state. In my state, two people can live well, save some money and the teachers will have a retirement.

A Harley? A moped more like it.

"Barry positioned himself." WTF does THAT mean?

Reads like Barry is the only one with a clue. Scratch that, he's grinning while making sports similes. Another book smart dufus in the family.

Great. Now Tommy's being sold out by his lawyer. Wouldn't that be a legal offense? Asking all lawyers.

Nice job picking a lawyer who is friends with his in-laws. He really is a 12 year old girl masquerading as a man.

Both sets of parents should put any inheritance in a trust managed by someone besides either of them.

Ennui? Now who's the girl?

Intromission? I guess he really IS a lawyer.

He's unhappy. Poor little soul.

Lawyer is comparing racism to anger at infidelity? Yeah, again, guess he really IS a lawyer.

Accurate in his judgement OR a fool? He IS a fool. Could be he's both but the fool part is a given.

Barry has a supercharger? Seems unlikely but ok.

What "terrible force"? I double checked. Carvohi is listed as male. Which I suppose shouldn't surprise me. I understand men write many of the bodice ripper paper back novels.

"His affliction was love". 🤣 "..a vast deep liquid aquifer..." Stop it, my sides are hurting.

BTW, no such thing as a Suburban Pick-up. It's a Suburban or it's a pickup truck. Yes, a Suburban, at least for now, is built on a truck chassis but it's not a pickup.

Bitch MIL is stealing his clothes. Be funny to call the cops now. A complaint on his lawyer would seem in order as well.

Why does a teacher HAVE to quit her job and become a full time housewife? Nothing wrong with that but HAVE to? And his FIL and BIL in the room to intimidate him into listening? Oh HELL NO! Get the fuck out of my room while my wife and I talk or we're about to have a helluva fight and someone's going to the hospital even if it's me. Whatapussy.

Might want to use another word besides harem to describe his wife and daughters.

And then a few words and her magical vagina fixed everything.

And he handled Moyers so well. Oh wait, now Moyers is free to do the same thing to other women. Could have tipped off his wife but no. Well the story's not over. Maybe he will.

Enjoyed "From the author" that more than the story. I'm ok with the occasional reconciliation but this was way too sappy for me. Should have stuck with reality. It was a better story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I didn't know that...

any states still allowed people under 13 to get married. The two main characters are written as too stupid to breathe, and the sermonette at the end was mindless.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorabout 3 years ago
Well said

I hate the negative comments. They are so ignorantly stated and seem to be based on the foolish idea that all individuals and all couples are the same and their own beliefs fit all people and all situations. You did a great job of stating the theme that this man did what he believed best and it turned out that it was best for him and his family. Well done.

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 3 years ago
Enjoyable read

Life is a little like sailing - the course you take can lead you into or away from unpleasant situations. And when you find yourself about to have a bad time, the skill with which you maneuver is what can save you.

Sandy allowed herself, in the midst of uncertainty about her future, along with an unbelievable amount of naivete, to be seduced by a sexual predator. She dodged a fatal outcome and worked to keep her marriage afloat, and kudos to fictional her. She had a great deal of help from her “crew” (read “family”).

I wouldn’t be too concerned about the “cuck fag shit ” kids. The vast majority are merely ghouls here to feast on the steaming corpses of marriages and women. Nothing else really interests them. They’ve never gotten emotionally older than fourteen, they hate women and blame them for their own failures. They confuse love with ownership, and don’t see women as people, but property.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The absolute worst of your work.

Both MC are too stupid to live. Maybe you are fine with your wife fucking/almost fucking her boss, knowingly off the pill, being a total cunt, not even sorry about it, but I’m not fine with it and I don’t know another guy in real life who is. Presenting this episode as “understandable” is stupid in the extreme. In no way is this woman trustworthy.

So in this story, yes you are completely full of shit.

Some of your other work is good. I wish I hadn’t read this one.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 3 years ago

Just another insipid story of a self absorbed bitch who wanted her cake and to eat it too. Add to that there was no atonement, no sacrifice on her part. And of course the husband comes out weaker than a wet paper bag.

I give this a five.....as in five loads of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Negative Comments

They really do not do justice to this story. Keep up the good work and continue to write. I may not agree with everything in this story, but you did an excellent job as a writer. DJA

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stupid Story

This was so stupid. First of all she should have apologized. The family should not have ganged up on him. His lawyer should not have been communicating with he family. What about some payback on Bill? So many bad parts here, to say nothing of how overly long it was. Can't believe I wasted my time reading this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reality

Good story it showed how real communication can overcome faults and the lack can drive marriages into a minefield of problems and results

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

It's certainly well written, but she goes from Martian Slut Ray victim to emotionally manipulative in a flash. Her husband confronts her before her premeditated fling, and she still briefly goes ahead with it?! I'd have counted my blessings there weren't kids yet, and taken off at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
i thought tommy had a high I Q

so sad tommy fell for lie;s and crap at his motel room ,after tommy threw his ring at bill at the dinner table ,why did tommys wife still go to bills room , shady if you ask me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just plain dumb story

Your story could have been published in Reader's Digest. I can believe these two. Both have a high IQ, but act like adolescents. Total story was a waste of time.

unMisTakenIdentityunMisTakenIdentityalmost 4 years ago
This MC is a fucking idiot.

What happens after she has the 5 or 6 kids and is feeling older and not as attractive. Mid 40s. Kids are leaving the home. Moving away. Going to college. Getting married. She has less and less to do at home to keep her occupied. She joins a health club. Starts working out. Gets in better shape. Goes back to teaching? Her husband isn't as attentive as she wants? And some slick dude sees her being vulnerable again? Think she will get another "fog" as some other man seduces her again? Yep. She did it once and got away with it. She'll just use her parents and brother (and maybe her children) to track dipshit hubby down again. And once she finds him? She knows all she has to do is grab him. Hug her titties up against him and then tell him to get inside her...and poof! He will take her back like the dumbass cuckold that he is. Magic pussy will get him to accept all of her affairs. I dislike insipid stories like this. This is not how life works. You don't have an affair for no good reason and your spouse just takes you back. IRL he finds an attorney who isn't unethical. And they go for her throat. He walks away. Keeps most of their house fund. Keeps the motorcycle. And moves on with his life. 6 months later he is divorced and for 5 or 6 years is knee deep in all kinds of pussy until he finds a woman who appreciates him, will never throw away a good marriage, and who will go the distance. Thats what happens in real life.

And I swear to all that is holy...on the sacred alter of Zues...if I ever met a man or friend in my life who ever told me in seriousness after my wife cheated on me "to be a real man means to set aside my 'male pride'...that it was hubris...and suck it up and accept my wife's affairs"?? I swear to what ever god you believe in...I would punch him in his god damn throat so fast. What you are telling a man in that situation to do is to not have any self respect as a man. A man has to stand in front of the mirror every day and look himself in the eye and believe he can go out and earn a living and take care of all those that depend on him for life and shelter. If he has no self respect? He is not truly a man. He is less than. That is why when authors in this genre write men who willingly give up their self respect for women who are not worthy of their love and devotion? That is why they get the reactions they do. And those who do not understand this are either cuckolds (or willing to be) themselves OR man haters...or those women who do not understand what truly motivates a real man

I am not saying reconciliation is not possible or even in some cases justified. I have voted 5 stars on RAAC stories often before. But those are stories with believeable reactions. Stories with characters portrayed with reasonable efforts at sorrow and true reconciliation over a long period of time when forgiveness and trust can be earned back together through true hard work. Not by rubbing your body against him and calling him Galahad and other bullshit which immediately leads to make up sex and then everything is all better.

Just my feelings. Having said that...I do believe this author can tell a story and if this was one of his first efforts...fairly well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
First effort? Just awful

The dialogue is bad; the actions and responses are bad; Tommy is written as a demi-man; using the "male pride" trope shows you were thinking like a feminized male (as Schopenhauer once said, "Women have no sense of justice", and neither did you in this story); the lawyer could only have ethically have declined to represent Tommy (Instead, his actions constituted an actionable violation of any state's Code of Legal Ethics). Even as you wrote it, a convincing reconciliation could have been sold to the reader. Unfortunately, any normal man would find the actions of Sandy and the parents at the motel counterproductive. What kind of parent would say what she did was "dumb"? It was evil, and there was nothing like the true repentance that could justify a reconciliation - bizarre because as written even with the scarved hand job, I would say that a truly repentant wife could OVER TIME certainly repair the damage her lies, betrayals, and disrespect caused. As for Moyers, most men would have hurt him at the restaurant. As for the pussies who'd say, "And what? Go to jail?" Well, the fucktard couldn't afford to press charges, quite obviously, and even if he did, sometimes when the law is an ass, you do what you need to do.

As for the real couple, the wife was smarter and more moral than the one you wrote, and despite the fact she acted like an idiot by spending inappropriate time with the jerk, I can see why a husband would be proud of her for finally seeing what was happening and reacting appropriately.

Fortunately, your writing has improved dramatically

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
Nope

Tommys wife: Short, small tits, fat ass, does NOT give Blow Jobs, does NOT do anal.

She DOES: Belittle. Lie, Deceive, Cheat ( Jacking off another man).

There is very little reason that a sane MAN would ever put up with her!!!

Tommy is a CUCK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I’m glad you’ve gotten better.

You’ve always been one of my favorite LIt. authors. I don’t know why I’m just now finding this story. These characters really don’t work well for me. For one thing, he’s a history teacher with a 143 IQ and doesn’t know the tallest mountain. He has to break the bank for a $700 bracelet, but he can just go grab a $20,000 (minimum) Harley? Also, neither is sympathetic. He is both whiny and wimpy and she is unrepentant and clueless. I just didn’t enjoy this one as much as many of your others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Funny story

They were perfect for eachother, both were not fully right in the head. There were alot LOL moments but not because it was funny but because they were ridiculously stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
the look on Bill's face saved her

So, in her words, even when her white knight hero showed up to save her, she stayed in the restaurant then actually went ahead with it up to the room with the bad guy. While Bill was undressing her, it was only that dirty sexual expression he had that changed her mind. It's a biggy, a lot rests on that. So if he could have kept up the sincerity pretense thing for just a few more moments she was done and forever soiled. Not to mention there was intent, and a lot of calculated deceit and lying along the way. As part of her so called "fog". I like this author and enjoyed this story generally, but that stuff there is hard to swallow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Total crap

Just another spinles wimp. The poor litle Sandy.... Just another slut. Mistake is when you add too much salt to food or take a wrong turn but what she did was calculated, thought thru action which wasn't a one time thing

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 4 years ago
I Assume this was Written by a Women

A husband could NEVER move forward without a SINCERE apology and admission of guilt. He was not a fool. They had no future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A story must...

...entertain and this one certainly achieves that standard. The wife is a lovable little cuss and the husband a self-confessed weenie, but likeable. I liked it a lot and think it worthy of five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
For What It's Worth

The "old guy" was Paul Newman complimenting his lovely wife, Joanne Woodward. Who just happened to both have a lot of class unlike any of the morons in this story. For two people who are supposedly intelligent, one being a genius, how come they both have the common sense of tomato plants? Then we get to her family, don't suppose they'd all get together to save the marriage if he cheated on her. Don't let anyone even hint that she didn't cheat emotionally and physically unless you are one of those who believes Bill Clinton's whining that he "...didn't have sex with that woman..."

"Tommy I'm not here to apologize. I just want to tell you how I feel, sort of very briefly describe my almost mistake, and then I want us to talk about our future." Did I fucking miss something in this story, no apology and "almost mistake"? Carvohi, this was a well written story that I actually did enjoy reading but how come Tommy is the only one that got any punishment? The only one of the "adult" characters who wasn't a lying, cheating and/or conniving person is the only one who got hurt and he just took the shit. I really liked the reasoning you gave in your asides at the beginning and ending of the story but I'm just not buying in to your logic. I did however appreciate the part about the daughter with cancer who recovered. I've been there myself, it just didn't turn out as well as Brianna's did. Signed: BTW

mark73107mark73107over 4 years ago
What the FUCK

This is the dumbest story...

No man in his right mind would fall the shit that was pouring out of her mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cannot grasp the stupidity

The way you characterized the wife reminds me of a 25 yr old adult but with an IQ of an 8 yr old. I am amazed how guilible she is. Her thoughts and the way she talks, she really is a retard. I can't seem to grasp how she had graduated college and in a dean's list to boot. High school seniors have more developed thought processes than her. I pity her for being too dumb. But since this story was written a very long time ago and being your first entry to the chaotic world of Loving Wives category, I'm going to give you some slack although I admit I gave you a *1 star only. I have no problem with them reconciling after all they both love each other so much and Sandy didn't betray him completely. But the way you write each characters is way beyond my intelligence. Both husband and wife are retarded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No, No, No

Your writing is fine. But Tommy and Sandy as characters come across as two bumpkins in the slooooowwwww class.

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago
A better, if flawed effort

carvohi

I thought this was of a higher standard than your "Jessie" saga. You portrayed Tommy's wife and in-laws as pretty manipulative folks. And no apology from the wife??!!!! WTF! You truly don't believe she needed to apologise at all for her actions? While I agree that not all cheating wife stories should always end as BTB entities, there's that little something about truly owning up to one's errors of judgement. I have also seen with my own middle-aged eyes the sad result of attempting to solve marital problems by pumping out kids by the score.

norcal62norcal62over 4 years ago
Don't know why I gave this a 5, first read.

I think I was influenced by the overly emotional treatment of wifey and her remake. A little too facile.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Thanks Jed, good story and a real page Turner. I can't believe I never read this before. Youre a HOF writer. But I can't score this above a two. Every premise of the reconciliation is but a sophist's wisp of lies trying to cover a great scene of Carnage

All the excuses and manipulations by her and her family could only come from disgustingly immoral people.

They had no kids. EFF it. Let them separate, then let her try to win him back.

All these happy AF RAAC endings ignore the fact the wronged spouse could have divorced and gone on to a great marriage with a better spouse.

Just my two cents as a grumpy old ex freak..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Horrible wife.

To me you made her a horrible wife. She cheats in the simplest term by the emotional affair and the jerking off in the restaurant. And even after the confrontation she goes to the room and lest him start to undress her. Yet she never really saw that as wrong. She praises her husband for rescuing her but still easily brushed this all off as some simple misunderstanding on her part. The shark was all to blame. She never really addressed well how she let him in. Just because kids were planned? How does she reason that she can has an affair and then go on to be wife and mother?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow couldnt finish this

He was a major wimp and she was just very delusional.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Interesting

I thought this was interesting to read.It was well written and had a happy ending. Good escape from the mundane.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I wouldn't say he was a wimp, but for a man with a supposed 143 IQ, he acted like a toddler through most of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yikes

The ultimate match made in heaven. Both spouses have the emotional maturity of a twelve year old. I can picture their child, eight years old or so, shaking their head at how naive mom and dad are, or maybe comforting their inconsolable father who's crying about some made for TV movie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous