A Marriage in Trouble Ch. 01

Story Info
A Romeo interferes in our marriage.
1.5k words
3.94
13.9k
21
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A marriage in trouble.

(A letter from a husband to his estranged wife, not much drama here just what I would write if I was in a situation like this. If you want a BTB letter look elsewhere.)

Luisa,

It has been six months since we last saw each other. I will admit I have missed you, apparently you have missed me too, it must be hell living with your parents again.

Your family and my family and our mutual friends have kept me updated about you even if I didn't really want to know, well maybe I did want to know.

Our children also keep telling me about you and your life, apparently its not exactly how you thought it would turn out to be.

Christine and Michael are young adults now, at their age, 19, they are free to do and say whatever they want. They obviously know about your "mistake", they are obviously not happy with you potentially throwing away almost 30 years of marriage.

It also appears the man who interfered in our marriage is not the good man you thought he was. You did know he was married didn't you? Ah that's right, you didn't know did you?

Well too bad you should have been more careful, well you will have to make the most of it if you are still with him or want to be with him the kids haven't told me what happened to him, but he apparently had some sort of "accident".

I wonder how he explained himself to his family.

No I'm not dating or looking to date, I will wait until I am single, then have a go at dating again, if you want to get divorced and live with your would be lover go ahead, when we are officially divorced I will start dating until then I will respect our marriage.

Of course if you had been sensible and accepted my advice when I warned you about him, you would not have got us into this mess.

You didn't really expect me to accept your idea of you wanting to have your cake and eat it did you? I hope you are thinking about what you did, yes I know you didn't physically cheat with him, the recording equipment let me know how close you came to giving yourself to him. It is easy to get a recording device and put it in your handbag.

The three "dates" I know about were you telling him no you would not fuck him in our bed or anywhere else, then on another occasion he started disrespecting me and you walked out of the restaurant and came home early, yes I remember that night.

All the information I have tells me he went after you and it was only the last date you were going to give in to his demands, yes I know you were weakening. I heard his arguments, I heard his attempts to persuade you to have sex with him.

I heard him saying how big his cock is, I heard him tell you he is an expert in making women orgasm multiple times. He told you I didn't appreciate you, he told you I wasn't good enough for you, the usual bullshit.

I did laugh when you slapped him and told him to never put me down, and that now you saw his true colours and how you had made the biggest mistake of your life, you also said you did enjoy the lunches and you admitted he was handsome and everything a woman should want, but the past three months had been a big mistake.

I heard how you told him going on three dates without asking your husband was three dates too many. You told him you were going to tell me everything and you would ask me if I minded you dating another man, which by the way was stupid, you knew my answer even before you thought about it, but you wanted me to know what was going on.

I heard his pleading as you obviously left him at the restaurant he didn't want me to know about your "dates," did he?

Of course you came straight to where I worked and asked to see me and we went home and that is when you confessed everything to me.

Of course I did lose it for a couple of days I understand hiring a van and getting all your belongings and any furniture I didn't want and then dumping it on your would be boyfriends driveway was probably a bit over the top.

Apparently his wife didn't appreciate the gesture.

Why the arsehole turned up at our house I have no idea, you answered the door and your would be boyfriend came barging into the house and through to the kitchen obviously he wanting to talk to me, he didn't see my fist coming did he? I'm not sure he looks quite so handsome with a broken nose, I'm surprised he didn't press charges.

You seemed more worried about the bloodstained carpet than his nose, but between us we did get him back to his car, but it was obvious he couldn't drive. So reluctantly you drove him home and I followed in our car.

When we got there it was obvious your boyfriends wife had added to your pile stuff, you had a screaming match about who the offended party was, but it became clear nobody wanted him.

Yes the kids told me you didn't want to move in with him, and other friends and family have told me you didn't do anything physical with him.

Actually I'm not surprised, you did tell him you wouldn't do anything until we were divorced. It's just who you are, and its just who I am, I don't take any bullshit from anyone.

Honestly I can see his appeal he is tall, rich, handsome. He owns his own company and he has good connections in local government. But he will be divorced soon and if you want to act on your desire to forget our marriage vows and be with him then just tell me.

I have reached the point where I am not worried about being a divorced 50 year old man. I have had a few offers from some of our single friends who would like to console me.

One of those women is your sister, Alina, I must admit her invitation is very good. Five years younger than your 50 years, a little bit slimmer and a little bit less curves. You do look very much alike, you are more beautiful than she is and 30 years of being married means I generally know what gets you going.

But still she has a very bubbly personality and more out going than you and she likes to dress to impress, overall being with her would be fun. Yes things might be a little awkward at first but I'm sure you would understand.

However I will do nothing until we are divorced. So the ball is in your court, either you go off into the sunset with arsehole or you spend the rest of your life making it up to me.

I will state, if you did have sex with him, any type of sex we would be done. But your sister and your friends and even the arsehole himself claim you only kissed and he only touched you through your clothes and even then you slapped him.

Yes you guessed it I did have words with him, he confessed he went after you as a challenge. He knew you were happily married his kink is seducing married woman, he couldn't care less who gets hurt.

He freely admitted he fancied you the first time he saw you. He knew you would be a challenge, he asked around your friends and colleagues and they all told him of your ice maiden persona, they all told him not get involved with you and that I would not accept any interference in our marriage.

You are a beautiful woman, your long dark hair, your curved body your beautiful face, your beautiful arse, everything about you screams out sexy woman, but you don't really know the reaction you have on men. It's part of your charm.

Yes I did use some, physical persuasion to extract information from him. He certainly is not as handsome as he once was. Don't worry I have some incriminating photos of him that he really doesn't want anyone to see. He will not tell anyone about what I did to him.

He does walk with a limp, I don't think its permanent, but he got the message. He still has your number if you still wish to go with him then you can arrange it.

Okay, for what its worth I do still love you, although my trust is severally dented. If we stay together you will have to prove to me you can be trusted again. I will use the, "trust but verify" idea.

I will probably question you on many things, I will question you about who you are talking to and where you are going and with whom. If you can prove to me you understand this and will abide by my rules we have a chance.

Okay, enough about this, read this email carefully and give me your answer, take your time and think about your life with him or without and maybe think about your sister in my life.

Gary,

(your for the moment loving husband.)