All Comments on 'A Marriage In Turmoil'

by Bazzza

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
nice, romantic

story and very touching, but!!!!! I personally have a difficult time with people who use a separation as a divorce, not the same. With a separation, you are still married and not released legally or morally from your vows. I for one accept divorce as the only release from one’s marriage vows and as the only acceptable way to have sexual relations with others.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Very nice

That was a nice, simple little story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well done!

You have a way of making them interesting. It's a shame that sometimes people have to break up to find what they really want!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Proof

Just shows that a couple can go through bad times and then manage to move on togather. They both discovered that the grass wasn't greener on the other side of the fence.

charleybearcharleybearover 18 years ago
Nice Story

This was a warm and entertaining story.

I agree with Wetapap to a point that a separation is not an open invitation to have sex with someone else. But, in this case it was the one thing that made them both realize that what they had together was much more valuable than they gave it credit for being.

Sex is sex, and who would deny that it is a fantastic part of our lives. Once you are in love with a husband or a wife and have that sexual time with them no other sex is quite like it. That is what these two found out and it saved their marriage and their lives.

Great Story

Charleybear

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Nice

Nice, real hood story liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
With Lifelike Quality

You strongly captured the thoughtless happen chance of what can challenge two people and how fragile a relationship can be without trust and respect - real or perceptually.

Strong credible work Author - you are appreciated

While hoping for more - thanks with High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent Story!

You wrote the kind of story which reflect how human beings can screw things up by having unrealistic expectations. Obviously they agreed to see other people during the separation so there was no cheating per se.

Thanks for an enjoyable and fun story!

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The difference between night and day

Bazzza:

You've hit the nail on the head. When I was a Horny Young Sailor I would have screwed a snake if you could hold it down. Fortunately several older ladies got ahold of me and taught me some bedroom manners. I was probably an adaquate lover when they got through with me but it wasn't love, it was obligatory sex. It wasn't until I married my love that I learned the difference between obligatory and truly wanting to please your mate. Yes the sex was great but it was the afterwards as you held each other and basked in the warmth and love of mutual giving and receiving. You captured it all. Well done and Thank You. Ronnie W.

ohioohioabout 18 years ago
wonderful story

Warm, engaging, and well-written.

Thanks!

ohio

Blue88Blue88about 18 years ago
Touching

Don't know how I missed this one - beautifully done. A sweet, satisfying tale.

zoltantheduckzoltantheduckover 17 years ago
Well Done

Great story Bazzza, great to see when true love wins out.

Only one question, where are all putdowns from all the sanctimonious hypocrites who would be shredding this story if it had of been the wife who did the flirting - their true colours show through.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Made me smile

Superb writing and great characters. Thanks, Bazzza, for a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Stupid immature wife creates problem in marriage

Almost destroys marriage by not believing in her husband. Then she and he have random fucks. My goodness doesnt anyone know about the drug resistant STDS and AIDS? This couple has reconciliation and it works in this scenario. But the story plot is poor to medlin.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Two things

One alcohol is not an aphrodisiac. It lowers inhibitions, so he was inclined to cheat. Two: Men do not ask for the grime details of their partners sexual exploits. That is something woman ask other woman or men ask other men. As a plot device it is one of the worst. So this story is weak and unrealistic. Some would say it is just fantasy and that my criticism is unwarranted. Stories should lie in the basis of truthful human action. This story does not and so it fails. The author could have described the ex-wives sexual encounter in another way and it would have worked, also the tired use of alcohol as a crutch in nonfactual and boringly cliche.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One slip almost did it

Two mature people dealt with their personal crisis like I thought they might, given the nature of his faux pas. It almost replicated my circumstances. Found the story to be closer to a real life situation than most. Very thought provoking, a little sad but well done. A good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Big Ben??

Bad Limey pun?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sick

Marty, how did Big Ben's clock taste?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sick

Marty, how did Big Ben's clock taste when you kissed your wife?

bigguy323bigguy323about 14 years ago
The cunt just wanted to try out some cock.

What a SLUT!!

How could he EVER touch her again? Unbelievable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WELL DONE

Very good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yep, good one

held interest all the way, pacing, grammar, length, everything spot on

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I thought this story was really good. But I hate the "alcohol" excuse. No matter what his hands were on another woman and vice versa. It may not have gone further but it shouldn't have gone there in the first place.

But it looks like their time apart made them stronger and showed them the true meaning of love. So for that I think is this a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yet again typical pomy's gutless wimp attitude in a story.

It seems Brits are not happy until their wife comes home with someones creampie so they can get off. Curious.

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
Just another mindless stroke story.

Predictable and lewd !

GentleVikingGentleVikingalmost 13 years ago
Like it

A nice comfortable story that is luckily devoid of all the usual negativity. Could just as well have been in 'Romance'

Thank you for sharing

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
5***** story! That's what I call Original!

Cath probably over-reacted. But it may be more tramatic to witness a transgration then to just discover it happened. Most wives do forgive a one time affair or cheat. Partly perhaps because the men that cheat are the more desirable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Re: Two comments on this wonderful story

One was: "Men do not ask for the grim details of their partners sexual exploits."

Not true. This story is realistic. Go to the mens' forum of any infidelity site, and you will find many men consumed with needing to know the details of their wives' betrayals, often to their detriment, because then they have difficulty getting the picture that is painted for them out of their heads when they choose to reconcile. And God forbid the other guy was bigger or she did sexual things with him that she denied her husband.

The women? They are more concerned with how they compare physically to the other woman, if he called her pet names, bought her gifts, and told her he loved her. And God forbid he take her to their favorite places or write cards for her if he never did for his wife.

And I disagree that "... the men that cheat are the more desirable." Maybe you find them desirable because they succumb to your advances, DWornock, and you resent the faithful men that don't because they make you feel cheap, but people with ethics find fidelity attractive; they are envious of a marriage with two happy, faithful people, if they don't have one themselves.

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
A Pleasent Story

This is a gentle story, of love being stronger than the influence of distrust. In a way, the story is a bit too euphemistic, but it does play out nicely with a ending that fits. The story is well written although there are a few instances that should have prompted a stronger reaction from Martin. And, if a reader is into warm fuzzy feelings, this story fills that requirement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A great story and well written

The two main characters appeared to quite real showing much love, much suspicion, a lot of hurt but their love for each other ruled because it had never ended. I definitely felt that the husband and wife seemed very real both showing much strength and yet much vulnerability. Insecurities probably born in childhood seemed to the root cause of the estrangement of the marriage. A lesson to all is that the best loving marriage cannot be counted on as it ages, love and respect and trust must always be nurtured.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Yep very possible-

We all do careless things, short sighted things and silly things

Some we do not get a chance to fix - once in a while the big ones we can work out - they did - good for them -

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
Very good

Really enjoyed this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A very nice story

It really makes you think about all of the breakups in the world. Was divorce the only way in every case *****

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
NO TURMOIL HERE

just confusion and lack of communication, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really Good

Thanks for a good nice story, I really liked it!

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 9 years ago
Nothing really in-depth, but...

a very nice story. 5* from me.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Really enjoyed

Well balanced and erotic.

droogedroogeover 9 years ago
A Lovely Story...

What a change from the usual tripe that attempts to pass as a LW story. I have no problem with Cuck stories as long as every thing is consensual but a steady diet of these stories become nauseating and eventually strike at man's heart, ego and self confidence. It is like TV commercials where Dad's role is that of a stupid, incompetent fool who has to have the wife or children show him how to do the simplest of tasks because he is so hopeless. This story helps to bring a balance back between man and a truly loving wife. Man has not gone back to his patriarch role and woman hasn't gone back to her irresponsible role as the I can have everything & all I need you for hubby is to babysit the children so I can go out on girl's night and act single. Thank for writing and posting your story I thoroughly enjoyed it and don't mind the Anons the fact that they write behind that moniker only goes to prove they don't have the courage of their conviction. Good luck with your future stories I will be looking out for your name. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cuck Story

drooge, how in the world can you call this a cuck story? Unreal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She Caught 'im Rubbin' On Another's Nubbin' Then Made An Excuse Which I Find Obtuse

Why is the conclusion made by all parties that he was just amusing himself during his cheat in the English garden and that things would have gone no further? Strange! If you have your hands in a wet pussy then that's it. It's cheating and there are short seconds to pass before she's bent over grabbing the bird bath getting hammered from behind. Is there anything in the story that contradicts that? No.

The wife was right to put her foot down. But the problem, as per usual, was a weak husband who remained unwilling or unable to put his own foot down and get things into perspective for his wife. He let her go on too long nurturing her resentment.

That's the first problem with the story.

The second problem is his masochistic desire to be humiliated with the tales of her fuckfest. One could say that they both took pleasure in their own raconteuring and that there was actually a bit of humor involved. Personally, this reader does not appreciate that type of thing.

The third problem, though, was the conspicuous resignation both showed to their situation. As written, they both seemed a bit too easygoing with all of this. That makes the eventual reconciliation somewhat less satisfying.

Anyway, she softened up and their post-coital lolling gave her the space to let out some slack. Good for them.

Despite the unappealing and somewhat feminine husband, this story was told with convincing human warmth. Bravo, Sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unbelievable

They're over. The marriage is done. They've separated and are selling their apartment. And you want us to believe some sex solves all their issues? I don't think so. Not even in a fictional story does that fly.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finding a Way

They realized how much they really cared for each other so the sex that one afternoon was their attempts to not let go of each other. You have to believe that this kind of reconciliation has played out countless times in the real world. ~ Good story with a happy ending! ~ 5+ .

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
That is a lovely story.

Mistakes can be undone, or at least their consequences. Now, imagine if they had seen it all before they separated...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

A nice story with lovable, admirable characters that were wise enough to wade their way through temptation in search of the greater good. Well contrived. Five well- earned stars. Oh! And thanks....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So she has no trust left for her husband

Yet she believes him when he tells her he practiced safe sex? Maybe he used condoms but what about oral sex? Why would she suddenly believe him? Because she's horny? And you want us to believe that a single episode of sex solves their problems when no amount of counseling helped? Sorry that was just unbelievable.

2 stars

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 4 years ago
I didn't think I was going to like this, but...

I did--a lot. 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

No husband wants his wife to give a detailed blow-by-blow of her sexual encounters. You clearly stated he was very upset by her admission that she "got laid last night". Unless you're a full-blown cuck writer who has no concept of reality, you don't go Matt Moreau, you moron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The thought of my husband demanding a play by play of sex with someone else makes me laugh

Unless you are one of those... men? I just can't imagine how that would help reconciliation. It is a ridiculous notion. They have sex and abracadabra the marriage is saved! Gandalf, Merlin, Hermione Granger and Mildred Hubble were the groomsmen and maids of honor at the renewal ceremony. They were there to cast magic spells to make everyone believe this was believable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

"An unbelieving Martin stood and watched a few seconds as their lips touched briefly; then he walked up his wife and hit her as hard as he could."

And then she proceeded to apologize to him over and over.

How does that sound?

Is there a double standard on cheating? Perhaps. There certainly is one on violence.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Good story. I really enjoyed this reconciliation story.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

"What was probably unfair about all this was that Martin had never been unfaithful to Cath." Yeah, if he and some other woman had their hands down each other's pants, that's being unfaithful. Unless this is some customary greeting I'm unaware of.

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

After reading so, so many ‘Loving Wife’ catastrophe’s here finally one I really can enjoy. Bravo! Keep on surpassing us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He's an asshole. She was a fool to get back with him. His cavalier attitude about having his hands down a woman's underwear is testament that he can't be trusted.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good writing. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Oh! Here's an actual story about two imperfect people who love each other yet make stupid mistakes, they hurt each other, and then they forgive and reunite in a renewed marriage. Wow... how did a well-written slice of real life make it into this toxic echo chamber? Fifty stars.

irinmikeirinmike2 months ago

Excellent Story

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

The wife had never told her husband of her longly held desire to be fucked by a BBC. After that night at the party, she knew she would never forgive her husband for his indescretion until she had scratched her BBC itch. She was surprised by both how long it took for her husband to agree to a separation and by how long it took for her to find a suitable BBC. Sex with a well endowed black man was good but not life changing. Once it was over, it clearly was not worth giving up her marriage in order to have regularly. She was shocked that her husband wanted to know details of her sex with another man. In answering his questions, she decided to mention her stud's size as an accidental aspect of the event and to avoid any mention of race. She thought it best that her husband never know how she manipulated his mistake to satisfy her BBC craving.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous