All Comments on 'A Marriage on the Rocks'

by Rob5373

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments (Page 2)
jflindersjflindersabout 1 year ago

Only someone with dementia would be able to forget her disrespect and cheating and be able to live happily ever after with her.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"He says all the things a woman wants to hear." - Of course he does, because he wants to fuck her!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman12 months ago

good until she moved to Florida. all his $ would have shown up during divorce and that didn't get a mention?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ol' hubby seems a bit of an ass.Planning to let her suffer her remorse for as long as he can makes for a very poor relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A bit of an ass, you comment?

No bits here, he’s a total overblown asshole, for his stupidity alone.

The only string he’ll want is one he will tie around her neck and twist like hell.

They are both deserving of what they wrought.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well it started well. Then just winged off into La La land.

pummel187pummel1878 months ago

Okay neither of these DUMB FUCKS know what love, friendship, or loyalty is.... 😞. and they get to procreate... WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So the wife finally realized how dhe had screwed up but never screwed anyone else. Why does the dipstick get to screw anyone who he can and why did he never tell her made millions day trading? They are both just screwed up people, no likable chrcters in this story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another stupid story where there was no conversation, no discussion and no thoughts of forgiveness. Every LW story contains the same male character, whether it's the doormat cuckold or the butt-hurt, angry guy in this story. They both react the same way. It's difficult to like a story when you detest the main character.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Rob, you seem to have attracted the some extreme femdom fetishists with your other stories.

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorld7 months ago

Too many words to say nothing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Weird story. Start was interesting. Then got off track. Clearly neither are decent enough or mature enough to be married despite having benefits married for 20+ years. He is day trading making millions but never tells her? She is a Senior Partner in a law firm and before she resigns she never thinks to hire a forensic accountant for the upcoming divorce? She is a lawyer. She never confesses to what she actually did with Jay. What she spoke to Don after separation was not necessarily awful, but it didn't help her case. Again she tells him nothing. Meanwhile despite being separated but not yet divorced he is banging Jen while he expects her to be on the straight and narrow. Yeah she disrespected the marriage but she was only one fighting for it afterwards. But then somehow she draw him back in? Yes she quits her job, sells the house and moves to Florida. Their daughter is hardly mentioned. And what is up with no intervourse for a year? How could anyone, either spouse accept that, especially the disrespected party. If no medical readon, then that is height of idiocy unless in their 70s. Meh.

MasterKoteMasterKote6 months ago

God bless anyone in a relationship that deals with any sort of abuse for that long.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Started off ok but went off the rails... So he said he wanted an STD report b4 sexing her but never did and then gets her pregnant. I don't see how they solved their issues but the author should've been more thorough at the end.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Her conversation with Don after the Separation is not that big a deal. Her uncontested antics with Jay and her getting caught red handed twice with Jay, the first being a planned full f$ck session is much worse. As is her two years of blatant disrespect and one year of no sexual relations with her husband. At the end, though she is pregnant, they are day-to-day with Jen in reserve? Wtf?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Would never make it a year without sex and total disrespect. Would be gone after 3-4 months tops and never speak to the cheating skank slut again, no matter what. He was a sissy wimp.

MarkTwineMarkTwine3 months ago

Well it followed the standard formula. Cheating slut + weak husband = divorce + reconciliation. Do you know any other tricks?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nope, nope, nope. Emphasizing that she didn't have intercourse is immaterial, she still committed adultery. He's brain dead for getting together with her and not wearing a condom during sex. Another spineless main character.

jkthekatjkthekatabout 1 month ago

Good piece of work*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Seems realistic to me. I'm always glad to read about an EARNED reconciliation which is what this seems to be.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Cuck

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRob5373@Rob5373
Hi, I’ve been reading Literotica for years. Very much into the Romance, Loving Wives, and Erotic couplings categories. I have a bit of a foot and leg fetish which my stories reflect. Nothing like a lady in stockings and heels. I don’t give the incest, bestiality or any of the...