A Marriage Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to go to the golf club to keep up that things were normal even though I was living in a state of panic ever since I learned that video existed. I ran into him at the club and he told me that he and Yasmin were meeting at his house to talk about his company's HR development and to get her thoughts. My face went white when he told me and he simply said with a chuckle, "Aww, cheer up bud, remember how much you liked it!?" and walked away.

I stood there with a pit in my stomach and somehow also an erection growing. What in the hell was wrong with me. I'm picturing my wife getting plowed by this older man's giant dick and it's making me hard? When I got home, Yasmin and I had sex that night and the whole time I couldn't help but think about her doing the same things we were doing but with him and it made me cum even faster. I was clearly losing my mind.

On the day of the "coffee date" I sat at home trying not to let my mind wander and think about the what if of their encounter. On one hand - he's pretty clever and probably won't bring it up on the first "date". God, I hate the sound of that. On the other - if his charm is working on her and unlocking some primal feelings in her like it did me, there is a good chance she is getting fucked on the table and yelling for his cum. Oh, fuck I'm getting hard again! Do I secretly want this to happen? What would that mean for us? I'll just have to wait and see when she comes home.

A few hours later Yasmin comes walking through the door looking pretty normal honestly. She talked about how his company is doing well and growing and that he's going to need help expanding. She talked about how he never said it but she got the feeling he was going to ask for help and might want to hire her. Never said anything about pay or position but certainly looked interesting on paper. It was getting late so she said she was going to go and take a shower before bed. It was at that moment I questioned if she had lied to me about the encounter but I preferred the doubt.

We didn't have sex that night and I didn't push the issue. I did fall asleep thinking about "what if" and started to get hard thinking about the specifics.

Later that week I was at the club and ran into Erik again, he mentioned that he and Yasmin had a nice time and that he was really impressed with her - like he hadn't told me before that he was going to try and fuck her. I felt compelled to act normal but I couldn't contain myself and asked him. "So, did she uhhh..." I struggled to form the right words and stopped for a moment.

"Did I fuck your hot wife's tight little pussy? No, I didn't." He said in a way that made me think he'd rehearsed that line. "Gotta say, the fact that you asked is giving me some major green lights though. I'll bet she's thinking about it and you've noticed a difference in her demeanor now that she knows her worth." He said as he made his way out onto the green.

I stood there like a fool not saying anything and left shortly after. As I drove home I couldn't stop thinking about her being in that hot tub getting fucked like a slut and the thought got me incredibly arroused. Should I just let this thing happen? Not like I have a choice.

A few weeks go by she tells me that she has another meeting with Erik to talk about his expansion plans and hiring process. I pretend with every fiber of my being to be okay with this.

"He said there is a lot of work to do so he's getting us dinner. I'll probably be back home sorta late so don't wait up." She kissed me and headed out the door like she normally would and as she walked away I got a sinking feeling that this was the last time my wife was going to leave the house.

I waited there, wondering about the possibilities of how this was going to happen or if it would happen at all. Was he playing it cool, or was there even a need? Would she initiate it? Is it going to be like it was for me? I drank, I smoked, but nothing was going to distract me from the mess I had created. The mess, that when I thought about it too much made me want to jerk off with a very complex set of emotions.

I had fallen asleep at some point and I woke up to our bedroom door opening. Yasmin had come home and she was getting into bed. I pretended to stay asleep to see what she might do and to my surprise she climbed on top of me and started kissing me. Once she was sure I was awake she worked her thick thighs up around my head and put her smooth pussy, crowned with dark hair on top of my mouth and started rocking back and forth. I was so turned on by this I didn't care what may have prompted it. She was being dominant and sexy in a way that she never has and I was loving it. She rode my face until she came. A bit wetter than usual and then she rolled over to her side of the bed and fell asleep. I sat there a little confused and more than a little turned on trying to figure out what happened or worse what prompted it but I was still feeling the effects of my sedation attempt and quickly fell asleep.

When I woke up that morning she was already awake and said, still groggy from sleep, "Well that was new."

"You didn't like it?" She replied sounding a little worried

"Oh no, I very much did, you've just never done that before." I answered in a way to preserve the possibility of that happening again.

She laughed a little and said, "It was a long night and I was horny. I'll make it up to you today."

"You better!" I said making light, knowing something prompted this need for relief. I chose to get up and go on as normal as she seemed happy and present which as a married couple is a good thing.

Over the next week she continued to initiate sex by bringing her voluptuous body up onto my face and letting me eat her pussy to my heart's content - and hers for that matter. I don't think she'd ever cum that many times in a single week. I was absolutely loving this new sex though we hadn't had proper intercourse all week. She kept sitting on my face and then after she'd had her fill she'd turn around and put her big beautiful ass right on my face and I could watch and lick as she jerked me off. I got used to (and very happy with) cumming while massaging her asshole with my tongue, looking up between those big, round, tan cheeks at her long brown hair.

It felt as if something had shifted - but in a good way. Our new sex life over this week was (in my opinion) the best it had ever been.

I went to the club that week with my head held high, I had a super hot sex life even after this dude tried to fuck my wife and ruin my life. "Guess what bud, sex is better than ever!", I thought as I drove over fully expecting to see him. When I got there I didn't see his car parked in the lot and was honestly a little disappointed. I had my lesson and then walked out to the driving range for some additional practice swings before it got dark when I got a text on my phone. It was from Erik.

The text said, "How's pitching going? Bet you'll be pitching a tent here soon." Confused and a little worried, I sat there trying to understand the text. Then the rest of the message arrived. It was a photo of a woman bent over the edge of a sofa with a big dick spreading her tight pussy. My heart sank as I recognized her body - it was my wife being fucked over the arm of a sofa by none other than Erik's huge dick.

I left immediately and got in my car. I sat there staring at the picture thinking about what this meant and what I was going to do next. Then another text came in, "I took that one a week ago. Want a new one?"

Was this the reason for our amazing sex this past week? That night she came home, why didn't I taste anything? How did I not notice with all the sex we've been having that THIS happened? I was sitting there thinking for a minute when I replied to the text "fuck you".

A text came almost immediately after, "Maybe later. This is current." Just as the text came in, another photo followed shortly after. It was a picture of my wife's thick tan legs in a pink thong bikini walking away from the camera toward the hot tub. His watch was also in the picture showing this was happening right now.

I thought about my own encounter in the hot tub and imagined what was coming next. She never fucked me as dirty as he does it, could she really like it the same way? The more I thought about it the more I disassociated and the more turned on I got by the whole prospect of it. I got more aroused and by the time I got home I needed to cum - and did.

Shortly after cumming I got a text from Yasmin saying, "Hey! Running late working at Erik's, be home soon!"

It was not soon. I waited and waited, and finally she came home. I was pretending to be asleep as I heard her undress completely and then get into bed. Knowing she was naked I rolled over and touched her and started moving toward her ass like I usually do, but before I could she got on top of me in sixty-nine position and proceeded to suck my dick - my duty was of course to eat her pussy which wasn't a hard pill to swallow once I found myself looking up at her gorgeous ass and felt her tuft of hair on my chin. Oddly, it tasted clean. Maybe it was all a joke I thought. Maybe he was creative with photoshop or something and this is an elaborate prank to drive me insane. I let the thought pass through my mind as she worked my cock and I ate her pussy which was dripping like crazy. We both came about the same time and then rolled over and went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning and looked at those pictures on my phone while Yasmin was still asleep. I sat there in bed trying to see if there was any abnormality I could find that would prove it to be a fake but I had to admit, if they were artificial they were quite good. If they weren't fake then what? Do I tell her I know? Do I show her? What if he finds out and shows her the video of me? I can't let that happen. I'll just pretend everything is normal for now and wait for the right moment.

We went about our lives that day and it came time to go to the club again. I went, not really sure if I wanted to see him or not. If I saw him - at least I would know that he wasn't fucking her.

With some relief and dread I saw his car parked in the parking lot and I saw him almost as soon as I walked into the lobby.

He turned when he saw me - the only other person in there at the moment and said, "Last night Yasmin came home a little late didn't she?"

I said nothing, just waiting on what was going to come next. "I fucked her in her ass last night for the first time. Surprised?" He said with a grin. Again, I sat there in silence with nothing to say.

"Do you know why your wife lets me fuck her in the ass? She takes my big fat dick because for her - it's a fair trade. I make her cum so good that letting me fuck her tight ass is like a token of appreciation for all the pleasure I can bring. She likes fucking me so much, she'll endure all

the pain and stretching of her asshole with the anticipation of how good it'll feel up her pussy. I'm not a selfish man - I made sure she came before she went home. Did she come home and sit on your face like I told her too? I told her how much you like to please. I don't think she really understood that before. Did it taste like cum or did she clean up? I told her not to and that you'd

like it but she still thinks it would bother you and she'd have to stop coming over and getting fucked."

I stood there, speechless as this man talked degradingly about how he fucked my wife. All the while he talked about anal, something she'd only done a couple of times with me, and it seemed more like a favor than a mutual desire. The thought of her taking a dick in the ass was turning me on; it was humiliating.

"Don't you see I'm doing you a favor? You get what you want and she gets what she needs. She got to be a little slut for an alpha man and you got to submit to her - and me for that matter.

I think I'm going to offer her a job at my company so we can spend more time together. She is one impressive woman and that body is wasted without a proper dicking. You should see her when she gets fired up - she's wild! She'll do anything once her body takes over. She's a special woman, that wife of yours and I intend to make sure that all her needs are met. I think in the future we can all be mature adults and be open about what's happening here. I provide a necessary part of both of your sexual fulfillment. I know she sees it that way and you do too if you're being honest with yourself. One day we'll take trips together and we can each take the roles we feel best with. Me, balls deep in that hot Cuban pussy. You, on your back licking the sweat from her asshole. Her, right in the middle getting all the pleasure she can handle."

I'm now visibly hard and trying to hide it. His coarse language is cutting through my psyche like a knife.

"Tell you what, why don't we do a little experiment so I can prove to you that this is a benefit to you. I'll offer her a job as I was planning on doing that anyway. She'll come on a "work" trip with me for two or three days and during that time I'll fuck the shit out of her day and night. When she comes home - let me know how her mood is. I bet she's the happiest you've ever seen her and probably the horniest too. I bet you fuck more in the weekend she comes back than you ever have."

"This is going to happen one way or another. If you say anything to try and stop it, I'll show her the little video I made of you sucking my dick in the hot tub and then taking a load in your ass. What do you think would happen then? If she sees you as a submissive slut like that before really understanding?"

"I think I'll propose it for this week - I know she'll be more than happy to oblige. In fact I think I'll call her right now and see what she says."

The phone rings for half a ring and she answers, "Hey, Yasmin!" he says.

"Hi, Erik! How are you?" she replies professionally

"I'm doing well thanks - just wanted to see if you wanted to come by the office this week and continue the conversation we started the other night."

"Yeah absolutely! What time were you thinking?"

"So I was actually thinking we'd make a little trip and meet the rest of the team because I'd like you to be our new CHRO. You had a ton of valuable input and I'd like to see more of what's under the surface. I think we can have a mutually beneficial relationship." He says and waits.

"Wow! Erik, I'm flattered and of course I accept. I can clear my calendar this week. Dress code?" she says with a slight giggle on the last question

"I'll leave that up to you - you don't need any help to make an impression."

"Last question, shaven or natural?" The words cut deep.

"Just make sure it's all open for business - never can be sure what the mood will dictate."

"Well okay then! I haven't stopped thinking about the other night. ...I think I want it like that again." She says with a sigh like she might be touching herself.

"Want it like what?" He says with a cheeky laugh.

"You know what I mean." She says, with a playfulness in her tone.

"I know but I want to hear you say it." he says decisively.

There's a slight pause and then, "I want your big cock in my ass again." She said, not sounding like my wife at all.

"That's a good girl - see you tonight." He says as he hangs up the phone.

"See - I bet you thought she didn't like anal. Turns out she loves getting a big dick up her butt! I bet it makes her feel like a slutty little princess. I'll video it just like I did for you. When we're all done I'll make sure you get a copy to jerk off too while we're gone."

"I'll make sure that when she gets home she starts making you eat her pussy every night and licking her asshole as she falls asleep. She'll need the extra attention to help soothe some of that soreness from fucking me. You can be her tender recovery from her long day of sexual pleasure. After a while she'll start coming home with a load for you - and at that point you'll know that she's completely comfortable with you knowing your place. Night after night you'll get to eat my cum out of her. It'll be a surprise where it's going to be!" He says with a laugh and slap to the arm.

"Think of how great it will be when she can openly talk about what we did that afternoon "at work" while you eat her out on the couch at night. You'll be so horny you won't know what to do and she'll be happier than ever. Once we're there I'll plan a trip where we can all go away together and you can see her in action. It's amazing!" He said with a genuine disposition that I actually believe he meant what he said.

"Hey listen, I've gotta make a phone call to get our travel plans worked out. This is gonna be great, I'm telling you. It's the first step in a fantastic new life. See ya around!" He said as he walked away picking up his phone to his ear.

------------------------------ Chapter 3 ------------------------------

It's been four months since Yasmin started her new role at Erik's company. She's making a lot more money which has been really nice though everything that was once "us" has now changed. She carries herself differently with a confidence and boldness that I would normally find sexy if it was attributed to getting fucked by her boss. A normal day involved me as her alarm clock. My watch started vibrating at 6:00am which prompted me to roll over and climb between her legs to wake her up. If she was laying on her back I would caress her pussy with my tongue and she would usually cum before she got up. If she was laying on her stomach I ran my tongue up and down her ass and massaged her gently until she was fully awake and got up to get ready for the day. I really didn't mind the ritual (very much enjoyed it) but holy shit was I horny all the time.

I'd roll out of bed and make breakfast for her and I while she got ready for the day. When she came out ready to go to work her choice of clothes was always rather elegant and more than a little sexy. She wore powerful outfits and heels at work - she did have actual work to do most of the day hence the attire.

I'd sign in at home and work my day but she was always back a bit later. It was standard at this point in our relationship that she was bringing in more than double what I was and working a little later so it was only fair that I take care of cooking. I'd prepare wine and dinner every night so that it was ready when she got home. She always looked as though a permanent smile was being fought back by the real world pressures of her job. Though honestly she was happy.

We'd talk at dinner and as things would wind down and as she got nearer to the bottom of her second glass of wine - she'd kick off her shoes and motion for me to get under the table. I would oblige by getting on my hands and knees, crawling over to her sweet voluptuous pussy under the table. She'd spread her legs inviting me to get to work while she finished her glass of wine with dinner. I'd lick and massage the day away from her tasting the slight salty flavor of her skin burying my nose in her hot tuft of pubic hair. As I worked she'd moan and slouch lower and lower in her chair. Sometimes, when she'd reach her climax she'd wrap those strong legs around my head and cum pushing herself into my face forcefully.

When she released me from the grasp of her legs I'd get up and start picking up the dishes which is usually when she'd go and get comfortable for the evening. She'd wear either velour athleisure or when it was hot in mid-summer, she would wear nothing but a silk robe loosely tied and opening in the middle. The rest of the night was generally pretty standard - we'd talk about the day we'd had and watch netflix on the couch or go for a night-swim in the pool. The pool was the hardest for me to cope with because we had a private yard so she usually swam naked. She never did before, but these days she was fully and completely aware of herself and wearing her sexuality like an expensive watch or a pair of red bottom shoes. Our usual rituals had left me struggling with intense sexual arousal virtually all of the time we were together and relief for me came less and less frequently. I was enjoying all the sex we were having with me as a submissive so I never really brought it up, but frequently masterbated just to stay sane.