A Marriage Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One such night when she decided to go for a swim, I elected to join her and we were talking in the light of the moon and she started to open up about what was going on - something that was basically ignored for months now and had happened so gradually and naturally that I never fought it.

"What do you think about me working for Erik?" she asked knowing she was opening the door for a conversation that would likely end in an argument.

"What do you mean? The money is great and you seem happy." I said somewhat dismissing the topic.

"Well he's tall and classically handsome and I've basically been working out of his house for months now and you've never said a word about it. Also we went on a trip together which you seemed not to mind. Most people would be jealous at least a little bit but you seem weirdly okay with it." She said, phrasing the last sentence as a question.

"I guess I trust you." I lied.

"That is bullshit and you know it - our sex life is completely different now and you've never stopped and wondered why?" She said, her tone driving toward anger.

"Okay, I don't know what's going on with our sex life - I honestly am loving the way things are going and somehow working for him seems to have made you happy. Though admittedly a little different..." I said trailing off on the last word.

"That's what I'm talking about!" She barked. "You're thinking about something and avoiding it! Why won't you man the fuck up and say what you're thinking!? I've basically been treating you like a slave the past few months and you like it? Why won't you tell me how you really feel?"

"Listen... It's complicated." I said, looking up as if the clouds would form the words for me to say back to my angry and currently naked wife.

"Complicated! Complicated!? I'm fucking Erik because you're not standing up like a man should! You let all this happen and didn't say shit! At least he knows how to take what he wants. You can say I betrayed you but also you've just let this happen. I want to be with a man that takes what he wants and fights for his woman. You just go along with everything that happens to you and like it. He's the one that's been telling me I should "take control of you" and that you'd actually like it. The fucking crazy thing about all of it is he's right! You love licking my ass in the morning and eating my pussy at dinner - but if we had sex you wouldn't last a minute! You're content to let another man come into our house and take your wife! You know what - I think I'm just now realizing that I'm not the crazy one here and maybe Erik coming into our lives is the best thing that could have happened to me! When we met I don't think I really knew myself, or you! Meeting Erik has given me perspective about what I want out of life and a partner." She finished and silence fell across the pool as the gentle bounce of the water continued on its random rhythmic pattern.

"Maybe you're right. Maybe Erik was the best thing that's happened to us. I'm more myself sexually than I've ever been able to be and that feels good. I hate the fact that he's a part of our lives, but I also like the fact that I don't have to worry about you being satisfied anymore. He fills a role that I never could sexually. I think as long as this can stay sexual and you don't love him, then I'm okay with whatever this is." I said, not really sure I believed what I just said.

"So that's it then? You like eating my pussy knowing full well that I've been fucking another man? Are you saying that you still want to keep things the way they are? You're content to go one like normal while I have daily sex with someone else?" She said, outlining the events of the past few months.

"I just want to make you happy. Don't you see that I get pleasure from your pleasure?" I said, wondering if that made sense to her.

"Fine. Now that it's out in the open," she said with stiff lips, "I'm going to fuck him as much as I want and you're going to be okay with it because it's what I want. If I want him to come over and spend the weekend with me in our bed it's going to happen if I say I want it."

"Uhhh..." I stopped and stammered, stunned from the verbal assault and trying to imagine what she just proposed. "I uhh..." My mind went immediately to that tape Erik still had of me in his hot tub and couldn't bear to let that information enter into this equation so I chose to end it. "I suppose if that is what you want, then I want it too."

She didn't say a word, but got out of the pool, the moon kissing her silhouette in such a tantalizing way - highlighting the water dripping off of her tan skin. Naked, she walked back to our bedroom and I sat there in the pool thinking about what I'd just done.

------------------------------ Chapter 4 ------------------------------

The next morning we went on like we had. Alarm clock duty, then off to make breakfast. She left for the day and I started work in my home office. Work ended and I was starting to cook dinner when I got a text that said, "Don't cook tonight, I'm bringing home takeout."

Whew! Finally some good news. We hadn't spoken much since our fight last night and this could be another chance to make some changes to our "agreement". I opened the wine like I was already planning on doing and poured a glass while I thought of what I'd say. I certainly wanted to make clear that anything happening in our house wasn't okay with me and that I didn't mean what I said the other night. I don't think I could live like that, literally being a guest in my own life.

I drank and waited for her to return home. She got there a little quicker than I thought she would. I heard the garage open and walked over to the kitchen counter so she'd see me when she came in. When she came through the garage she didn't have any food with her at all and seemed to be on a mission. I started to say something about the lack of food and she put her hand over my mouth and said, "Nope, not now. Go lay down on the bed." I did as I was told and waited. I was laying there looking at the ceiling not really sure what to expect, then she came in moments later and I saw her take off her underwear from below her dress and climb up on the bed.

"Are we going to have sex?!" I thought to myself as she got up on the bed, though all my clothes were still on. She climbed on top of me and then looked at me with eyes of rage and determination. She quickly averted her gaze and spun around to reveal her ample ass cheeks and lowered them right onto my mouth. I started licking like I always did when I felt the wetness that I'd usually expect from her pussy. It was wet and my tongue went into her hole with relative ease. Oh my god. I'm tasting cum! There is cum in her ass and it's in my mouth! I struggled to move and she bared her full weight on me and grabbed my arms. I stopped struggling, taking a hint and she said very firmly, "Taste that? Thats hot cum that my boss left in my ass after we fucked. You're gonna swallow all of that. I don't want anything left."

I sat there, mouth forced open from her weight and waited for a moment or two when the drips started to get heavier and I felt the large drops of Erik's cum leaking out of her ass onto my tongue and starting to slide down my throat like an oyster. I didn't want to swallow but it was that or cough and risk aspirating it. As I laid there I started to think about how it happened and the thought of it started to make me hard. I didn't realize it was happening until she slapped her hand down on my dick with surprising force and she said, "You fucking like it! You like eating his cum out of my ass!"

I was embarrassed and didn't know what to say at that moment so I just sat there under her because it was a good excuse not to talk at the time.

She got up and went to the shower. I just sat there processing what the fuck just happened. We didn't speak for the rest of the evening.

The next day was another golf lesson day so after work I got my stuff and went over. As luck would have it - I ran into Erik in the parking lot. "Hey! Did you like my present!" He shouted across the parking lot.

I hurriedly walked closer so other people wouldn't hear what we were talking about. "Yasmin said she brought home dinner last night. I hope you liked it, I made it myself!" He said with a chuckle.

"Motherfucker! Is it not enough that you fuck her whenever you want - you have to bring that shit into my house!" I yelled angrily. I felt as if my consciousness was leaving my body like in a dream.

He laughed a little harder and then took a more serious tone, "Oh man, that little gift is the least of your worries. Plus it's hardly a gift am I right? Not like it's the first time you've had it. I'm assuming you didn't talk about it but she told me about your little fight so I thought I would do the gentlemanly thing and be honest and upfront with her. I showed her your video from the hot tub."

My heart sank as I thought of all the things she could be thinking and how I was ever going to face her with that knowledge out in the world. I stammered trying to call his bluff but never got so much as a clear word out, "Y... Yuh... I.. Wh.."

"I showed her what a dirty little slut you are and now she knows you! The real you! I did you the biggest favor anyone could have. Besides, she didn't leave you right? Considering what she saw I'd say that we're still currently in the best case scenario here." He finished clearly expecting a thank you.

"What the fuck am I going to do now!?" I yelled in panic and fear.

"I'll tell you. You're going to go home and you're going to be honest with her for once in your life. You're going to tell her why you did what you did and what you want going forward. This is a very important conversation so I need you not to fuck it up because it affects both of us. I've got a good thing going here and she's fragile right now with all the new information she has. Go home and be a fucking man - it's important."

He left and I stood there in the parking lot letting my panic settle before sitting in my car and seriously thinking about what I was going to say. I had to talk to her and as much as I hated him - it was me that was at the root of this. All of this and anything that came next was my fault.

I went home and saw her car already parked in the garage. I sat there in the driveway watching the door go up like a gate to hell opening where I have one last chance to fight for my fate until I'm eternally damned for all my wrong doings. Judgment Day. I gathered what little strength I had and walked into the kitchen through the garage door. She was sitting on the couch in the living room drinking a glass of wine and looking out the sliding doors at the pool in the back-yard not reacting to my entrance whatsoever.

I walked in and saw the bottle of wine on the counter and grabbed an extra glass to pour myself a drink before starting this. I sat down on the adjacent sofa and looked down in my lap thinking of how exactly I was going to start this off when she spoke.

"So, here is what I know. You cheated on me with a man and he used you like a whore. You didn't protest it and from what I can tell you actually liked it. I then cheated on you because he made me feel sexy and powerful. I enjoyed the attention and certainly enjoyed the sex. I kept cheating because I liked it and he said you did too. The whole time I just did as he said as far as our sex life and he was right on every account. I was afraid to say anything because I couldn't really wrap my head around the fact that you would enjoy it if I fucked another man. Though the whole time you let it happen - you had to have known the entire time yet you didn't say a word. What am I supposed to do with this information?" She said looking back up at me.

"I didn't say anything because I didn't think you'd ever understand it. I can't help what I find sexy and I certainly can't explain it. If I started seeing a shrink I'm sure they'd connect it to something in my past but all I can tell you is that yeah, on some level, the jealousy turns to arousal. As for the hot tub, I just like the feeling of being out of control and pleasing someone. I am submissive, so sexually, it's a huge turn on to be used for pleasure by another strong personality type. I didn't know he'd be able to speak to that part of me either until he did." I answered as earnestly as I possibly could have and waited in silence for a few moments.

"You're no longer going to be my primary lover. I have one of those now and he does his role well. I still love you but our sex life is never going to be the same. We're not going to have intercourse any longer. I can't bare the thought of you trying to fuck me like a man when we both know it's not who you are. You will do as I say sexually and we can keep our little ritual going of waking me up and pleasing me when I want. I'll use you as I see fit, which I can already see is something you're okay with." She said, hinting at the erection that was growing in my pants. "I'm going to fuck Erik when and how I want and you'll say nothing. You've lost your right to have an opinion on that. I know Erik also likes to use you so I'll let him decide his own terms. If we are to remain together, these are the terms. Whatever Erik and I decide is what you'll do. Got it?"

I sat there for a moment attempting to come to terms with the conditions that were laid before me but I didn't exactly have room for recourse here. "I...accept your terms. How will this change our life though?"

"Quite a bit I imagine. You'll be meeting the needs of two people so I expect you'll be quite busy. We'll continue to evolve as this situation develops so I don't know what will happen. This is a door that you opened and as it turns out, I've found myself in it. I'm someone I never knew I could be so I suppose I should thank you." She said considering how that might happen.

I looked up apologetically and said, "I still love you, and I'm still me. Even if our relationship has changed I'm still me."

She replied coldly, "You're not at all who I thought you were. And neither am I."

------------------------------ Chapter 5 ------------------------------

It was Friday night at the end of a long week and Yasmin texted me that afternoon to let me know that Erik was coming by after work and that I didn't need to cook because we were going to order out. "Great!" I replied trying to portray positivity but honestly this whole situation was spiraling and it felt like I'd officially lost control of my life. Sure, I liked submitting during sex but not generally - from outward appearances you wouldn't really know that I'm a submissive person. I'm not hot-headed, but I'm also not a soft spoken, reserved individual either. Most people I work with describe me as ambitious and outgoing which is still very much a part of me. I do well at work and life but I let my sex life take over and now I'm paying the price. He's going to come over tonight and who the hell knows what that means for me. I haven't spoken to him since our talk a couple of weeks ago and even Yasmin and I had not been on the best of terms.

I was starting to feel like this might be the beginning of the end. Now that it was all out in the open we had a chance to look at it all clearly and it all felt very weird and uncomfortable. The reality of the situation, at least in my mind, was not something I was sure I could cope with.

Inevitably, the evening came and two cars pulled into the driveway. Erik's black Range Rover and Yasmin's new black S Class. It looked like a fucking fragrance commercial the way they pulled into the motor court and seemed to get out at the same time. Both dressed well and weirdly matching their vehicles like it was an extension of their outfit. Erik reached a hand down behind her and caressed her curvaceous ass as they walked up to the front door. I sat there watching from the study drinking bourbon pretending like I was busy doing something when they came through the door.

They walked through the door and it was like they were expecting the house to be empty as they playfully interacted in the foyer. I collected my composure in the adjoining room and made my entrance a moment or two later.

"Hey, I thought I heard you guys come in. Did you just get here?" I said making it seem like I didn't just see the whole show.

"Yeah, where's the food? I'm starving!" Erik announced as he made himself at home by pouring some of the bourbon I was drinking.

"Should be here any minute." I said, calmly finishing off my glass.

"Can't wait! Babe, can you open a bottle of wine?" Yasmin said not looking at either one of us. Erik and I made eye contact, not totally sure who she was talking to.

"Sure! Preference?" I said making sure that it was me she referred to affectionately.

"We've got that Montrachet which would be perfect for tonight, let's open that." She said, still taking off her shoes.

I took the note and went over to the kitchen and opened the wine cooler. From the kitchen I could see them talking in the foyer but I couldn't quite make out what was being said, though I got the impression there was something I was going to be included in later. For now I was very much skeptical of the events ahead.

I returned with three glasses and set them on the table. The doorbell rang and I walked over to the door to get the food pretending not to mind the inside joke happening behind me. Food in hand I put it all out on the table and made the entirely unnecessary announcement that dinner was ready. Everyone sat down at their usual places. Yasmin sat at the head of the table and I sat on the adjacent edge. Erik took his place opposite me and next to Yasmin and we made eye contact as he sat; he shot me a smirk as he did so.

We started digging in immediately and passing it around, the commotion of the food being plated helped distract from the heavy air of a pending announcement that I knew was going to ruin the meal. Erik spoke up first, "I've got good news! Well I guess I should say that we've got good news." He said as he looked over to Yasmin. "We've booked a trip to Marseille in the south of France. It's a three week trip with a beautiful suite overlooking the Mediterranean. Nothing to do except to enjoy the sun and each other." He said with a cheesy quick wink.

"Three weeks! Wow, that's a long time." I said, doing my best not to lose my shit thinking the worst.

"Vacations are supposed to be long!" Erik laughed as he said it, almost spitting his wine. "We're all going to go and enjoy 'La Vie'!"

"And to that we're going to celebrate!" Yasmin said, raising her glass to toast. I raised mine as well, though awkwardly missing the enthusiasm of the other two. I continued eating while Erik and Yasmin chatted about something work related I chose to tune out.

"You know - I think in light of the news and our discoveries over the past week we should talk about what this looks like." Erik said, taking control of the room. "When we're on vacation and any other time, let's enjoy our roles. We can be ourselves at all times, nothing has to change. When the doors close it'll feel the same as when they're open." He said as he turned his gaze to me. "What do you say we try it out? Just as an experiment, an orientation if you will. Why don't you and Yasmin go into the bedroom and get started. She'll lead the way and you just do what's natural."

Yasmin stood up and motioned me to follow her. Her big shapely ass was all the persuasion I needed to do exactly that. I followed her to the bedroom and she started taking my clothes off breathing on my neck and dropping down low to remove my pants. Once I was naked, she pushed me back on the bed and I laid there waiting for her. She climbed up on top of me and took her dress off while straddling me. She unhooked her bra leaving only her underwear and leaned down to put my face between her tits. I licked and massaged her with my tongue as she worked her way up to my face. Then she put her feet up by my head and put her ass, only covered by her thong, on my face and began to push her ass onto my tongue. She pulled her thong aside and kept gently sliding back and forth. Then she motioned for me to move to the side of the bed and lean my head over. She switched positions so that she was on top of me in a sixty-nine position with my head trapped between her legs. Then I hear someone step through the door. Over my head was Erik and his massive cock, already out and dangling. He walked over to us and slapped her ass right over my face. God this was weird but incredibly hot. He stepped over my face and started sliding his dick up and down her ass, as he did so his balls were on my face covering my nose and mouth. This lasted for a few moments and then he pulled her thong down around her legs and past my face; her wet shining pussy was now exposed. I thought he was going to put his dick in her while I watched but instead he dropped it lower and pushed it against my lips. He started raising and lowering gently, wetting the head of his cock in my mouth. He took it out and then it happened. I watched as he slowly slid that massive thick cock into my wifes wet pussy and I couldn't believe the sound she made when it happened. I was so turned on by what she was doing I forgot about the context of what was actually happening. She was making moaning sounds that I've never heard before and sliding around on top of me like her body was acting with a will of its own. I couldn't help but stay hard as a rock even though the only stimulation was her body pressed against me. My view was entirely her being fucked by this big dick and there was nothing I could (or wanted to) do to stop it. He was fucking her harder and harder, balls slapping me in the face and her motions and noises getting more erratic. All of the sudden I could tell she was about to cum. She let out a deep moan that ended in a high pitched squeak as she came and she squirted a little which caught me off guard. She just ejaculated around his dick into my face. I had no idea that she could even do that. He didn't stop though just kept on fucking. She was about to have another orgasm as he did so. Again, she squirted and moaned and she came again. His thrusting never slowed and now finally it seemed he might cum too. I didn't know how or where this was going to land but I was pretty sure I was going to be part of the finale. I sucked and licked her clit with my shining wet face from her ejaculation. I felt his balls clench up off of my face for a moment as he moaned, filling her pussy with cum. He slowed and started to gradually pull his dick out of her and as he did a train of cum followed in thick, slow moving bouts sliding down her lips. I could feel her breathing heavily as the cum ropes slid down toward my mouth. I opened and accepted letting the hot slimy cum of my wife's lover slide down my throat. I thought this was the end of it, but it most certainly was not. I heard Erik go and lay on the bed and Yasmin slid off of me to go attend to him. I sat up and she was already sucking his cock and massaging his large balls to prompt a round two. "Was there going to be a third?" I thought to myself watching my lustful wife suck his dick with more erotic passion than anything we've ever done. He laid back and watched, making eye contact with me and smiling.