A Marriage Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned back to look at her and said, "Ohhh, that's right baby suck that dick and I'll give you some more." He bit his lower lip on the last word. She voraciously sucked and sucked with her knees bent and feet tucked under her like an obedient servant. I sat and watched both turned on and amazed by what was happening. In a few moments he sat up a little and she instantly released his dick and climbed on top of him guiding him into her with a hand stretched behind her back. She rode him ferociously, trying to get back to that state of ecstasy again. It didn't take long for her to get back there and again she came, though without ejaculating this time. He still had more stamina left and got up. This was her cue to bend over and put her head down on the bed. I sat watching there in awe as he fucked her harder and harder driving her yet again to another climax. After she came for the fourth time, she moved over and told me to lie down on the bed flat again, and I did. Then she came and put her asshole on my face again and I started to push my tongue inside her as far as I could - completely overwhelmed by what was happening. I was at that point I could feel my legs being lifted and Erik working himself in behind me. I could hear my wife spitting on his dick and rubbing it with her hands and then I felt the big slippery head of his cock start to push against my ass. She pushed back into me for her own pleasure but also to keep me still as Erik pushed his fat cock inch by inch up my ass. I heard them kiss over me while he started to fuck and I started to lose my erection from the pain. That didn't last long - pleasure started to take over as my mind gave in and the more he thrust and she bounced the faster I felt myself rise toward an orgasm. No one had even touched my dick at this point and I was certain I was going to cum soon. As he pushed his final thrust I felt his second load shoot deep and his balls fall against my ass. I came so much it was dripping off my stomach onto the bed in big piles. Yasmin got up and moved away back toward Erik as I sat there. Once I became fully aware of the mess I was sitting in I got up and got cleaned up. When I came back they had left but I heard noises outside so I walked out onto the patio. They were both in the pool flirtatiously talking to one another with some casual touching in between.

"Come on in." He called over to me as soon as he noticed I was there. I got into the pool and swam over to them, everyone seemed quite a bit less charged than they were before. And I was certainly in a different headspace after blowing my load like that. We were all standing near the edge of the pool on the shallow side next to the wall. The mood started to intensify a little as we chatted and the space between us all started to close. Yasmin was all smiles and seemed to be a completely different person. I wasn't sure how it was going to proceed but I could tell she was more than ready for it. Erik made his way over toward the stairs and sat there leaning back on his elbows behind him while pushing his hips up and revealing his erection had returned.

"How in the fuck is he ready for more?" I thought to myself as I watched the flesh monolith rise out of the water in pure opposition to gravity. I also wasn't the only one to notice as Yasmin took her cue and went right over to him and started sucking his cock again with the similar fervor she had before. She would frequently pause to slide it between her tits and look up at him. I was standing back feeling my own erection growing again though not sure how I was going to fit into this. I started to come up behind her to insert myself but she quickly stopped what she was doing and turned around.

"No, not there, you can lick my ass." She said with a hint of annoyance in her voice then she promptly turned around and went back to work. I took my direction and buried my face in her ample cheeks and licked her ass as it bobbed up and down with the water line. I could hear the sucking and moaning happening just ahead of me when all of the sudden she got up and I stood back and watched as she spun around and lowered her ass onto Erik's rock hard dick. She gently gyrated her hips as she lowered down onto him so his cock was guided into her pussy.

"Now eat my pussy while he fucks me!" Yasmin said commandingly as she settled into her new reverse cowgirl position with Erik's dick buried in her. I did as I was told and swam over trying to get a comfortable spot. I struggled to keep her clit under my tongue while Erik was thrusting up into her and she was shaking from her own pleasure. I put my hands on her hips to try and maintain a steady position but it wasn't doing much good as it quickly became too rough for me to be effectively stimulating her. I backed up a bit as she started to convulse for yet another orgasm and I saw him put arm around her waist and grip the opposite breast and start to massage. Then he brought his hand down and aggressively rubbed her pussy with two fingers. This set her over the edge and she threw her head back and yelled as she came and squirted again into the pool. I sat watching as she came and he kept fucking her. Her eyes were rolling back into her head and he continued to stimulate her well past her point of comfort and he was looking like he was going to cum again. In and out, up and down his thick legs were tossing her up and down with each thrust until finally he came and she let out a sigh and smiled from ear to ear with her mouth open, looking at me as she did so. She slowly got up off of him and leaned her body over the edge of the pool at her waist leaving her ass just above the water and her legs down below the surface. Erik came over and put his hand behind my head and guided it into her so I could lick yet another load of his cum from her. I heard her sigh and giggle as I licked and massaged with my tongue going in circles around her freshly fucked pussy. As I did so I felt him behind me grinding his spent dick between my cheeks and keeping me firmly pressed into her. They looked at each other and laughed a little with me sandwiched in-between, clearly happy with the situation they'd created. After a while Erik eased back and I pulled back from Yasmin. She got the rest of the way out of the pool and casually mentioned she was going to get cleaned up. I sat there in the pool alone now with Erik.

"See? I told you she was wild." He said, raising his eyebrows fully dramatizing the 'I told you so'.

"No argument there." I said, remembering the energy she attacked him with. "How long have you guys been talking about this?" I said, putting emphasis on the last word referring to all the events of the last hour.

"Hard to say. Depends on what you mean. I brought it up a couple of weeks ago when I showed her your video but she wasn't really receptive at the time given how things turned out. Slowly though she's really come around to it and I think she's accepted how things are and is ready to move on to the next stage. She's not holding back who she is anymore - you shouldn't either." He said, spreading his arms out to hold himself on the side of the pool while looking up.

"Holding back? How was all that holding back?" I said, a little shocked.

"There was still plenty of reluctance. I get it, it's a lot to take in. This was a long time coming though. You have to see that." He said looking over at me as he finished his thought.

"It feels like this came out of nowhere and I don't really know how we got here." I replied.

"Far from it. You've been thinking about this for a long time and as fate would have it, it fell right into your lap. No one could have predicted the details but this was destined to be. Do you believe in manifesting your own destiny?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

"No, not really." I remarked, avoiding thinking about it too much.

"Every action you take and conscious thought you have creates ripples in reality that slowly take shape like a sculpture or a mural. At first it's not really clear how each micro-incident affects the macro-world but if you're able to look at things objectively you'll see that everything happens because you will it to happen. Every choice is guided by a motive and a thought, whether you admit it or not and those choices create your present and your future. It's all a manifestation of your consciousness." He said earnestly.

"Maybe you're right. I can't help but feel like I've destroyed something in the process." I said, feeling sorry for myself.

"Well, you did. When one thing is destroyed another will be built in its place. It's the natural order of things. I better go and get cleaned up as well." he said, as he climbed out of the pool and went back into the bedroom through the sliding glass door.

"Maybe he's right." I thought, "Maybe this was all going to happen eventually because I wasn't being honest with myself. I gotta say, that was some of the hottest sex I've ever experienced and I feel pretty satisfied. That jealousy is such a turn on I think I'm actually afraid to let go of it. Once that is gone then what do we have?"

------------------------------ Chapter 6 ------------------------------

4:30a.m. and the alarm on my phone goes off. We're leaving for the airport in 30 minutes to get on our 7:30a.m. flight to Marseille. It's direct which is nice and I've never been in first class before so I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to it. Yasmin was dressed in loose, white, sheer pants that tighten at the ankles with a white silk silk band. You could pretty clearly see her panties through it in both the front and the back but the sides were obscured by white silk material that ran from waist to ankle. Complemented by a long sleeve black top and white hat she looked ready for the mediterranean. Clearly her new job had put her into a new bracket for fashion and she was dressing the part.

"What do you think?" She said coming out of the bathroom already dressed having gotten up before me.

"Wow, you look amazing!" I said, honestly impressed with how well she was wearing pants you could see though. She smiled and laughed, a little more than pleased with herself as she continued gathering her things for the flight.

We drove to the airport and made our way through security to our gate. We met Erik at the gate and walked onto the plane. Immediately, we ordered drinks and the festivities began. Nothing says vacation like a cocktail at 7:30 in the morning. We kept them coming while the rest of the passengers boarded laughing and getting into the vacation spirit. We appeared to be the only ones in first class on this flight which was another bonus. It was a light flight and the latter half of the cabin was basically private. The privacy felt more like emptiness to me as I was sitting in the seat on the opposite side of the aisle from them. My wife and her lover were sitting next to each other for the next 11 hours on this flight while I sat over here completely by myself with no distraction. This is going to be a long flight...

The plane took off and we were casually talking about things to do while we were there, though generally speaking there was no agenda. The drinks continued to flow and as they did - inhibitions began to drop. A blanket was laid across their laps and I watched as both of them started to touch each other under the blanket. They were looking at each other the whole time, not seeming to notice (or care) that the staff on the plane knew what they were doing. All of the sudden Yasmin got up and went to the first class lavatory. Erik sat there a moment and stared at the lit sign that indicated if someone was in there or not. I noticed at that moment the occupied sign turned off and Erik announced, "That's my cue!" and got up from his seat and went to join her.

"On the fucking plane?!" I thought to myself. Jesus, this is humiliating. Everyone knows they're fucking in there and they saw our boarding passes so they must know we're married. The public shame of it was not something I'd had to endure before. It also didn't help that they weren't the least bit discreet about it. I heard gasps and thumps as they did who knows what in that small little lavatory. Finally after about 15 minutes the door finally opened and they both headed back to their seats together. They walked right past me and never made eye contact or acknowledged that I was on the plane and went right back to flirtatiously talking across the isle. A few moments later Yasmin began to feel the effects of the drinking and probably no small part to the sex but started to get tired and layed down across Erik's lap.

He looked over at me and pointed at her ass which was facing my direction. Through the sheer pants you could see her underwear was completely wet from the back. He nodded and smiled when he realized I saw what he was pointing at and then put his head against the headrest to get some sleep. I looked away from the scene of such humiliation to try and distance myself from it as much as I could, at least in my own head. What was this going to be like? Just the flight over here and I'm ready to be done with this trip.

We arrived in Marseille a few hours later and everyone had a bit of a nap and was again feeling renewed. We were picked up by a car outside the airport that was a shuttle back to our hotel. When we arrived in the grand, marble covered lobby I couldn't help but be a little optimistic as this was a beautiful place to stay. The walls and columns were ornate and beautiful with a slight rose tint to the entire place. The lighting was warm and seductive, just the type of setting for a romantic getaway.

When we got to the counter the concierge greeted us by name and brought us up to our room. It was gorgeous. Spacious and ornate like the lobby with marble floors and rustic stone walls that had a timeless beauty. There was a sitting room and a spacious bedroom with a few balconies looking out over the sea. It was 4a.m. so we couldn't see much of the surrounding area except for what the few street lights and the moon would highlight. It was time to try and sleep to get ahead of the jet lag. "I'm going to take a shower." Yasmin said as she walked off to the large romantic bathroom.

"Thirsty?" Erik said, looking at me and then to the bottle of champagne on the table.

"Why not." I said, more than happy to partake. Erik poured the champagne and started to make conversation.

"You should try and embrace this. Be free and really let go. I know it can be hard since you're a 'supporting' role here but I think you should really try, just for once to let go and try to be happy. The genie isn't going back in the bottle - she is out and staying out, but if you love her you should try and embrace this." He said, ending with a sip of champagne.

"So what do you suggest? What does that look like?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"You've got to actively take your role. Be there to provide at all times. Perpetually be available and I think you'll feel just as much a part of the whole as anyone." He said with sincerity.

"So I should go in there and offer to wash her in the shower?" I said, fantasizing a little as I said it.

"That, or you could offer yourself up to me." He said with a devilish twinkle in his eye. "She's probably tired from the flight, but I on the other hand am more than ready for some fun." As he finished his sentence he started opening his belt to remove his pants. He slowly pulled that big dick out and began stroking it right in front of me.

"You're a slutty little bitch aren't you." He said, posing the question as a command. I gulped and nodded. "You're gonna drain my balls like a good girl aren't you." He commanded and I again nodded. At that point my arousal took over and I laid back on the bed to accept my fate. He walked on his knees over top of my to slide his dick in my mouth and start fucking my face.

"That's it, open up and take it deep!" He said as he fucked my face, holding both side of my head while he did so. Tears were streaming down my cheeks as I swallowed back a gag. His thick cock was stuffing my throat and I could hardly breath let alone suck anything. I thought my esophagus was going to burst with his thick cock sliding further and further down my throat.

Before I passed out he pulled his dick out and slapped my face with it, covered in saliva.

"Turn around slut." He said, and I did as I was told. He came in behind me and pulled my pants and underwear down at the same time exposing my ass to him. He slapped it hard with both hands pinching his finger tips to his palms squeezing my ass in between. He spit and it amazingly landed directly on my asshole with weight and accuracy. Before it could drip down to my balls he caught it with his thumb and massaged it back into my hole. I could feel myself starting to crave what was next. He took his cock and started guiding it into my ass. This time, I didn't feel pain, only pleasure as he pushed into me. Strong slow pumps one after the other fully filling my ass with his dick. He fucked and fucked and I couldn't hold back much longer. I was starting to cum and it felt like he wasn't even close yet. "That's right, you love that big dick slut." He said as and put one leg up to the side getting even further with each stroke. I felt myself climax and cum dripped from my dick right into my pants which were still around my knees. He, on the other hand, was not finished and was undeterred by my cuming. He closed both hands around my neck while he pounded my ass mercilessly. I was starting to think I might cum again when he pulled out and flipped me over spraying cum all over my neck and face. I miraculously caught every drop of it.

"Oh now that is a good look bitch! I think we're going to need to modify your wardrobe going forward. Your clothes are a little too restrictive and masculine. I think we're going to need something more your style. Something tighter and more revealing - but also easier to get off." He said thinking earnestly about what that might be.

He pulled out and chuckled to himself. In the same moment we both heard the shower turn off. "You should probably get cleaned up." He said.

I took off my cum covered pants and put on something to sleep in while Erik positioned himself in bed, naked and nursing his cock. Yasmin came out of the bathroom a few minutes later excited by what she saw waiting in bed and climbed in. I dared not turn around but went straight to the shower hearing them start all over again. I cleaned myself up and when I came out they were both sleeping together, her leg over his and her arm across his chest. I snuck into the empty side of the bed quietly, struggling immensely with how erotic the situation. I slowly tried to clear my head and fall asleep as tomorrow was another day. Another day to learn and adapt. Though sleep would not come so easily.