All Comments on 'A Massage for Mom's Headache Pt. 03'

by jasperspen

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please continue - Teriffic!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story. Nothing like a loving mother and son finding each other for the first time. Kind of like recycling, dad doesn't want it any more so now the son takes over and mom is happy again. Looking forward to the "other story". Thanks

timbrewulftimbrewulfalmost 3 years ago

a delicate matter, sensitively handled with great skill. very very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

All 3 parts of this story are so erotic. MUST continue with this story. Although anal isn’t my thing, especially between mother and son, the mother offering her virginity there to her son to make it something special to the both of them made some sense. Keep going with this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved this, 5 stars. It made me think of my dear old mum, as I do more frequently now as I get older, the feelings I have for her now more like love than I ever showed her when she was alive, to my eternal regret.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it and hope there will be another chapter coming soon.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88almost 3 years ago

This is so good. Was this the last chapter?

AmasawaKoudouAmasawaKoudoualmost 3 years ago

Looking forward to next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow haven't read a story this good for awhile more please,

You've got to get you're mum into a short skirt with stockings and heels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Premise continues to be good.

Chapter 3 not as good as Chapter 2 and Chater 2 not as good as Chapter 1.

Sex is too automatic.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Going wonderful until the anal, ruined it for me, sorry.

Blueboy5961Blueboy5961over 2 years ago

Thank you, what an awesome story. Very hot and my dick was hard the whole time.

Rooster60Rooster60over 2 years ago

Loved it, thank you for writing such sensual stories

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 2 years ago

Great until the anal. Ruined the whole story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great mom story.

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

Well you left that hanging didn't you

cjkm646cjkm646about 2 years ago

Too bad there is no sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was hoping we would not have to wait so long for a chapter 4

I never had sex with my Mother, but did have sex with 2 of her best friends(if she knew she never said) and then I had sex with my best friends Mother(I have been trying to write that story for several months)

ukrainianukrainianalmost 2 years ago

More please. Very well written. Thank you.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKalmost 2 years ago
luv it

really hope you come back to this one!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Many rereads, always great!!!

Tica21Tica21over 1 year ago

Outstanding. One awesome mother and son story.

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlzover 1 year ago

Lovely! I hope there will be more chapters of this gorgeously sexy love story!

Sarahxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderfully entertaining story. Looking forward to reading the rest of your contributions.

HHUUKK01HHUUKK01over 1 year ago

This story deserves many more chapters. Damnit!! It's just getting started! :D

buyuacoffeebuyuacoffeeover 1 year ago

I am saying this is one of the top ten mom stories on this site. I can't wait for it to continue even though you have already taken it to the apex. Maybe a weekend away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Never were there two more polite incest participants, one with the devil on his shoulder, the smart-looking mom has the devil in her. Part 4, when it is written, should take place after he comes home after two years in the British Army, and when they see each other again the son just takes her, whenever he wants and makes his mom his non-panty-wearing slut. She SOOOO wants to be taken. I have been to the UK, London in Summer (or rather, Londonistan} and then traveled West to Wales's Gower(?) area off Carmarthen Bay. I can recall beautiful young Welsh girls (who LOVED to be dominated). Not in the manner of punishment but in the manner of (once mutual sexual attraction was acknowledged) they'd say, "We should be fucking" and almost on the spot we'd fuck. The Welsh women loved to dirty talk themselves into fucking everywhere and had no problem letting their mums know about their carnal activities (with nodding approval!) I realized or had figured out with an overwhelming sense that incest was so common it was juvenile to even bring it up in conversation (once you understood them). "Yeah, I and my brother fuck, so what of it? Or, Yeah, me mum lets herself be taken by her boys and since she doesn't want to cause a stir, she makes sure they keep their sex activities to themselves, it's all good." Remarkable... Soon I realized their attitudes and ways were very french... (if siblings or relatives want to have fun and it is mutual, then it is their biz only). But UK Welsh are much more discreet than the french.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is another 5 rating. You seriously tell a very descriptive story that sounds realistic. For example "Then came her legs, long, toned, shapely, with just that small gap between them at the top even with her knees together. Then her sculptured ankles and feet, with toes that I discovered to my delight were so flexible, they could grip just as well as some people's fingers.

At her center, I pictured her dark patch of short, trimmed, pubic hair, surrounding her pussy lips that when excited, opened with a sensuous fragrance, glistening with moisture, and inviting an entrance. Then the small nub of her clitoris at the apex, hood slipped back, to expose her most sensitive button, ready to be stimulated."

I can hardly wait for additional chapters. Speaking of that, isn't it getting about time for a chapter about their week long vacation, when mom becomes brave enough to ask him to eat his own cum from her hairy pussy, and he does, all week long. Keep mom hairy down there, your ratings will be higher!

walkindatdogwalkindatdogabout 1 year ago

a very sweet and tender love story. thanks so much for writing and sharing. This is the first i've read of yours: onward to all your others!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fabulous story ......more please what happens next???????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So you're Kate. I knew it was a woman writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Five rating, your mom sounds just like my mom, sexy hairy and delicious. Keep at this I love your imagination or hopefully, "your truth!" My mom is tight, hairy, and we love it. Every time is just as forbidden and just as good as the first time. For the record, mom teaches Sunday school, I am an attorney and yes fuck the dam law. Mom pussy, hairy pussy is the best!

katibkatib4 months ago

It's amazing that the author is able to maintain a high level of eroticism, paragraph after paragraph.

WoodencavWoodencav2 months ago

Such an awesome storey! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasperspen@jasperspen
Enjoys observing behaviour, writing, sharing experiences and not tolerating bullies in any form. Welcomes discussions or suggestions on future stories from like minded females.