A Master and his Boi

Story Info
I serve men and women as my Master makes me his pet.
21.3k words
4.54
13.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A mix of maledom and femdom as a boi becomes the property of his Master.

A Master and his Boi

My wife and I hung suspended in the metal frames at the centre of the little ballroom. All around us mingled our new Master's friends and family, enjoying drinks and nibbles and waiting for the ceremony to start. I knew there was no appeal, no going back, no chance of avoiding a lifetime of slavery, but still, I tried in vain to move even an inch against the expert bondage that held me. I could turn my head, and that really was it.

Both of us were bound by many ropes into a rectangular metal frame that was bolted right into the floor. Our feet did not touch the ground and our arms and legs could find no purchase. That meant our naked bodies were displayed to all those who had gathered around us, and there was absolutely nothing we could do about it. Indeed, my wife had gone still, her face placid and free of expression.

Neither of us could cry out - our vocal cords had been relaxed by one of our Master's special concoctions. Before binding us, he and his team of helpers had also made us drink some foul-tasting brew that made my heart pound. My vision was focused and sharp, and I felt more alert than I had ever been before in my life. Whatever stimulant I had been dosed with had great power.

Master stepped forward to begin proceedings. He stood in front of us, facing the crowd; between the throng and he were two braziers in which several branding irons had been heating all afternoon. Branding irons we ourselves would soon meet. I wondered where on my wife's curvy body he would sear his marks, and where on mine. We were both hairless below our noses, so there was plenty of canvas.

"Ladies, Gentlemen, slaves, welcome to my ceremony and thank you all for coming. You know, just a month ago I'd have told you that my collection of slaves was complete and I had no need for any more in my life. Goodness knows, managing them all is a challenge already, if one that my whip hand relishes. But, fate has surprises in store for us all.

"A month ago I met these two marvellous specimens in their home country. We met in passing, but I saw the desire both held for me in their eyes, and I was intrigued. A little investigation followed, and then I was satisfied. These two hapless lovers needed an owner to complete their lives, and that owner was me.

"That first night in the cells, I explained the situation to them and they made a great show of begging to be set free, but you know, the moment I slipped my cock inside the male while his wife watched, it was clear they needed me. Oh, how she watched. He was a little angrier when I fucked her, of course, but in his heart he recognised she had yearned for me too.

"A month's training later and here we are. There were times when I worried one or the other might have to be discarded, but in the end they came through for each other. Neither wished to lose the other, and when punishment can go no further, words will often carry the day. Each has convinced the other to accept their new situation... for now. My work, of course, continues. After this afternoon each will, I am sure, accept their new lives... are for life!

"So, let's get started! We have before us a very pleasant, slim young man of thirty-one, a slave with a lovely short fat cock, curly blonde hair and a fabulously fuckable bottom. This is not a bull, nor a stallion, nor a body-slave. No, my dear friends, this is a boi. As such, his first brand will pronounce that to the world. I commit the word 'BOI' to his belly."

I tried to scream when the brand seared my flesh but no noise would issue. My bladder emptied its small contents down my leg and my vision flared, but though I willed myself to pass out, I could not. Something in that concoction I'd been fed kept me awake through the ordeal. Master pressed the brand in deep and the word took its place - I had become his 'boi'. My eyes caught his and my cock actually twitched.

"What of the girl, you may ask? Is she made of sterner stuff? Will she become a prima slave to this beta boi, or has she turned out to have the same mindset as him? I'm sure some of the more attentive owners in the room already know the answer. Of course, she's not a prima. She's beta all the way down, just like him. That makes her a 'GIRL', and she will wear the word on her belly no matter how old she gets."

When the brand hit her, I saw her eyes light up and shine with a strange intensity. She too shed a little urine when the pain washed over her, but her body did not try to buck the way mine had. Instead, she seemed almost to try to lean into the branding iron, and Master had no trouble getting the word to burn itself deep into her pale skin.

"Most excellent. These slaves now bear the first brand identifying rank and status, and perhaps you have noticed that they have already become quite a bit calmer - the girl especially. She understands that she has found what she needs - the boi might take a little longer, as bois sometimes do.

"Their next brands are a little personal touch that some of my slaves bear. Two little padlocks, one for each of them, to be applied just above their genitals. The meaning? Why, that each must always ask my permission to climax, even if they are out of chastity. A lock not for their bodies, but for their minds. I guarantee, soon neither will be able to even imagine a life where their good Master does not control every bit of pleasure they get. Mental chastity is the most effective kind."

He hit me with the little brand, but it merely bit rather than burned like the first one had. The small piece of metal had finished its work in no time at all, and now I bore a mark that meant I could never again cum without explicit permission. Another man owned my balls. That was my new life. Another man. My balls. His balls? Something in between. He gave me a look of passion and it hit me again just how handsome he was.

My wife took her brand with almost no reaction. When it came away I saw that she glanced down at it, then looked back up and stared into the distance. Her eyes glazed over and her face softened, and I thought there was the hint of a smile there. She looked like she had found some peace in the storm of emotions we had both been going through. Master began to speak once more.

"The next brand will mark the different special forms of service that these two slaves have proven adept at. The boi first. As you know my, pet-slave collection is small and select, and this boi took to training with them like a puppy who had just found his loving forever home. I brand this boi with a symbol of a dog on his right shoulder, to show all who see him that this slave is part animal."

That I had seen coming. We had been separated at many points in our training, and I had spent long days in the company of men and women who acted like pets, learning their ways and living with them. I had found great moments of joy amidst the madness, on all-fours, barking and chasing and fucking... like animals. Now, I was an animal.

"The girl is different but no less kinky. This is a girl who needs to be seen. She missed her calling as an exotic dancer, but life is full of second chances, and she has found hers. This girl will entertain me, my guests, and even my slaves, with her pole-dancing, ballet, gymnastics and strip shows. She will take a brand of a ballerina on her shoulder, to show her new role."

No reaction at all, except a slim smile that she pushed away in an instant. I knew he was right - she loved to be shown off and when we were younger she had danced all night in the skimpiest of outfits. So, now she would get to truly explore that side of herself. For all I knew, she had already been trained extensively in it, on those days we had been separated in that sumptuous mansion.

"The final brands we shall apply will be their slave-names. Never underestimate the power of naming your property, for a slave's mind follows where it is led, and a name leads with great force. I name the boi Pumpkin, to bring out the playful side of his cute little nature, and to ensure he never again thinks of himself as anything but my boi."

That brand went onto my bottom, and it marked me as a slave even more deeply than the word 'boi across my belly. Pumpkin. That was my name. I knew I would be punished most severely for ever using my real name, my old name, my free name. So, Pumpkin. I was now named Pumpkin. I repeated it over and over - it really was cute.

"I name the girl Flame. She will burn bright and be seen by all, and her passion, which is already so evident in her eyes, shall blossom out in tongues of heat and fire. I know that she will live up to this ambition I am imprinting in her flesh, and that her new name will liberate her from any lingering reticence at becoming my prized showgirl."

I saw her mouth the words "thank you" to him when the brand had done its work, and I knew it was all over. If her resistance was gone, the very last of mine would soon follow. It was time to choose - take my life, or accept my life. I looked around the room, and noticed how even the slaves smiled and laughed. Why not, then, find out what had made them all so happy?

"That concludes our branding ceremony for today. Slaves, help these two down and get them into position at the benches and tie them over, bottoms up. Now, who from the audience will I pick to help me with the final act? You, sir, my friend from the north. Yes, you have just the chiselled jaw my slaves will appreciate. Will you help? Capital!

"Thank you, slaves, they are ready. Sir, I give to you the honour of taking my boi Pumpkin. To myself, I take the honour of Flame. Shall we begin?"

We lay over two low benches, our legs and arms tied down and spread wide. Master and the northern man went behind us, and I heard zips being undone in the too-quiet ballroom. The crowd watched us silently. I felt some lube enter me, then the northern man pushed his cock inside me and I felt my world change.

I saw my wife's eyes light up with fire when Master thrust himself into her wet pussy. She opened her mouth with pure pleasure, and I found myself enjoying the sight. The northerner's cock rammed home inside me and brought me back to my own experience. He fucked me hard and I cried tears of release as I realised - I was enjoying it. When he started to spank me, I knew the hand on my bottom belonged to someone superior, and I felt the redness spread through my bottom with a feeling of new purpose.

One month later

I crawled along the mansion's corridors on all-fours, my mitted hands and padded knees skittering along the wooden floors as I hurried to the room where Master waited. It had already been a good day - I had got to play fetch and wrestle with Master's nineteen-year-old daughter, and I had been allowed to lick the pussy of the cute little petgirl called Go-go, for her insatiable sex-drive.

I was trusted to make my way under my own steam. When a superior or a human slave was around, I was often led on a leash, but that day none was going to Master's quarters save I. The last time I had been there, a week before, had been on two legs, to massage him and his latest girlfriend, then to lick her arse all afternoon long. A blessed privilege.

I padded through the open door, and made my way straight to Master. My dear Master. He lounged on an ornate chaise longue, while his senior slave Rose lay alongside him. Each held a glass of wine in their hand as they watched a performance - probably my wife Flame on the pole in one corner of the room. Behind them stood Frilly, the maid boi who served the house, holding a tray. He wore a maid's minidress and four-inch heels, and he watched the show while waiting on his Master.

I made sure not to look back, and instead presented myself to Master and thrust out my caged cock for him to see. I held my paws up to him and opened my legs, to acknowledge his ownership, and then when he leashed me I kept that position waiting for orders. When the leash snapped closed around my collar, my skin flushed and I felt safe again with him. He smiled at me and stroked my face and hair tenderly, and I felt a familiar warm buzz flood my body at his touch.

"Good puppy, Pumpkin. I love to see your puppy cock all scrunched up in its little prison, and you're a good boi for making sure we can all see it. Waggle your little puppy cock for me. Good boi! Who owns it? That's right! Say hello to me properly now, pet."

That meant I should get in close. I dropped back to all-fours and closed the last little distance between us, then I used my head to nuzzle his side, to stroke his leg, and to lean up so he could kiss me wetly. I licked his hand and his face and he laughed then he kissed me again and I yipped. His smile lit up his face and I felt warmth in my stomach. When his hands caressed my hair, I leaned into his grip and sighed with contentment.

"You're my good pet, hey? Now, look back - yes, that's your wife dancing for me. She looks good as a schoolgirl, doesn't she, puppy?"

I barked an emphatic yes.

"Yes she does. I put her in the costume because she's just a girl and this is how girls dress for me. Watching my little schoolgirl slave on the pole has me all worked up, Pumpkin. Here, see, let me unzip. Do you want to help Master out? Yes, good boi! You can suck your Master while your wife performs for him, can't you boi?"

I dove in. His cock filled my mouth and I sucked on it greedily. He leaned back and groaned, and I got to work trying to get him off. Every day he had a couple of orgasms from his slaves, and that day was my turn. I loved him for granting the opportunity, and I ignored the pain from my caged up cock as it swelled in response to my mouth's tender actions.

A few minutes later, Master pulled my leash in and held me fast against his erection, granting me but a little room to go back and forth. That meant he was close. I started to flick my tongue across the head of his shaft and he groaned in pleasure, then he clamped a hand down on my hair and gripped me tightly.

His cum coated my cheeks and tongue, and I worked on getting more orgasm for him from his spasming cock. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back, and I fellated him in a frenzy between swallowing his semen. He finally stopped cumming a little while later, and I kept his cock in my mouth to clean it off. I was housebroken, and knew about the need for cleanliness.

"Good, good boi. Oh yes, Pumpkin, excellent puppy. Let's get your cock cage off, here boi. What's it been? Five days? I think that's right. Sit here on the furniture with me, kneel up, watch your wife dance for us. Master will get you off now. Good boi, so hard already! Oh, good puppy!"

I barked in excitement. His hands were skilled, smooth and warm, and I needed what he was giving me so very badly. I knew it wouldn't take long, and he might grow tired of the gift he provided, so I made no effort to hold off. Master owned my mind, my cock, my balls, my world, and my wife. Master gave and Master took.

Master gave me pleasure. I watched my wife in her skimpy schoolgirl outfit as she pirouetted around the dancing pole. I ached for her as she shimmied up and down. Her glistening pussy was on show beneath the little skirt, and her erect nipples were visible through the tight white blouse. She was in her element, and I lusted for her and for Master.

When she smiled, she looked at him, not at me. I was her husband, true, but he was her owner and I knew when I was outranked and outmatched. My wife and I were quartered together, and I slept in her bed or in the pet-cage in the same room as her, but our Master was the one we both needed to really tell us who we were. Without him we'd have been nothing special.

So I watched my wife - Master's property - shake her bottom and writhe up and down the pole. She had started to look younger again since we'd been broken. Her worries and mine had fallen away until all that was left were two beings of pleasure and of obedience. She flaunted herself, her tight pussy meeting the pole as she danced.

"I'm going to fuck her again later, Pumpkin," said Master, "and I will hold your leash while I do it. You'll watch me take her, watch me pleasure her, watch me relish her and take ever deeper ownership of her, all while you kneel, leashed and chaste. Imagine the look of joy on her face later tonight, puppy. She needs my cock, you know. Needs you to see, too."

The orgasm hit me without warning and I barked and yipped as my cock spasmed in Master's hand. He caught my cum and jacked me off some more, until my body shook and I had no more breath to bark with. A few licks from my tongue took care of his hand and I swallowed down my cum to get rid of it. I showed him my tongue so he knew I'd got all of it.

He locked my cock back up and had me settle down on the floor to watch my wife dance for him. From his place on the seat, his fingers played through my hair and he traced a nail around my collar. An occasional tug on my leash reminded me I was his, and I lay at his feet, wondering how quickly he would regain enough energy to fuck my wife. She would love it if I stayed to watch.

While we watched, Master leaned further down, still sat above me, and he traced a finger around my "BOI" brand that I wore on my belly. His brand. He had turned me from man to boi and I loved him for it. His finger moved to my shoulder, where the pet-symbol had been seared into my flesh, and he caressed that one too. I gave a low bark of appreciation and he kissed my head.

"Good boi. You don't fear the word anymore do you, boi? Your pet-self is growing nicely, but don't go full animal on me, OK? I like you walking and talking some of the time, boi."

I barked again, quietly, so as not to distract my wife from her erotic display. When Master ran his hands through my hair, my cock twitched and I felt a tingle run down my spine. I loved it when he paid me attention and he knew it. His fingers twirled my hair and his nails would glide across my scalp and make me pant.

All the while, my wife danced for him. I caught flashes of her sex from beneath the short skirt she wore, and I saw how wet she was. Her smile lit up the room. I could tell how much she enjoyed the display, how she loved it when we all watched her. Our eyes followed her up and down the pole, round and round, on and on through the evening.

************

Later that evening, I knelt on Master's bedroom floor and watched him lying in bed with my wife. She still wore the schoolgirl outfit, and he had pinned her arms to the bed while they kissed passionately. A flash of resistance passed through my mind - I could bite him and try to free her - but I breathed through it. No point in such a stupid act.

He had guards patrolling here and there in his home, and plenty of broken slaves who would also come to his aid. Should I somehow manage to damage him, a painful existence would follow for me and for my beloved wife. Some of that pain would come from the torture, and some from losing the existence that he had granted us with him, there in that mansion of pleasure.

So, I knelt. My cock was all locked up and I was going to be made to watch him fuck her again. The worst part wasn't seeing her taken, for he was her owner and I knew by then that his cock was the one she truly needed. No, the worst part was that my cock would try to swell in its little cage and I would have to whine to deal with the pain. I already felt guilty for the distraction that would cause my Master.

Nonetheless, I knelt with my legs spread wide and showed him the caged cock that he so assuredly owned. I knew that such a display would arouse him, and that he would see me and have to have my wife all the sooner for it. He glanced over at me from the bed, licked his lips, then he tied my wife to the bed and got ready.