A Master and his Boi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I inspect your property?" she asked Master.

"Of course."

Her hand shot out and grabbed my sack, and she pulled me closer to her so she could feel me properly. She rolled my testes around in her warm palm then ran her nails along my scrotum and ended by flicking me there. I yipped and everyone laughed.

So I continued circling. Some just looked, others wanted to feel me properly. Their touches and their gazes got me hot under the collar, and I winced a few times when my erection got too hard. There was nothing to do but enjoy it. Perhaps I meant to write 'endure', but my slavemind got the better of me. The attention was somehow satisfying, because it pleased my Master.

"Spoils, do the same," said the general.

He went reluctantly but he went. Master grabbed the boy's balls and asked him "Who owns these, slave?" until Spoils yipped at the general. Then everyone in the circle did the same. Spoils went round and round, his balls forever in someone's grip, and every time to earn release he had to acknowledge the woman those little testicles belonged to. By the time he was finished, he had gone deeper into his slavemind: his placid eyes and lolling tongue told all.

"That was superb, he's doing better already, aren't you little one?" said the general.

He yipped.

"We can take him further", Master replied, "Pumpkin, kneel up for the sphere leash, there's a good boi. Now, you see that my little Pumpkin seems afraid, and rightly so. This little metal sphere is actually a series of metal leaves that can flex into a tighter shape. If I use this little nob here to adjust the tightness, then I get it so that the sphere is just resting against his testicles, applying slight pressure.

"There are some little points in the inside of the sphere, sharp enough to cause pain but not able to pierce skin. All I must do to make the spheres compress is give a light pull on the leash, like so."

I howled and my vision flared white. The pain sent my heart racing and I rocked to one side, then steadied myself with a paw on the floor. I got back into display position and hoped that Master would not feel the need to demonstrate again. That he could do that to me to prove a point stung, but I sensed the familiar response in my mind to such treatment. I knew I had better serve him well, to please him, and in so doing to achieve the happiness of a slave with a contented owner. Just from that one tug on the sphere leash that enclosed my balls, I knew.

The general went next. When she tightened the sphere around Spoils's sack, his face went white and I thought he might pass out or be sick. Instead he exhaled and centred himself, and waited for the pain. It hit him suddenly and he wailed, not quite managing to sound like a pet, but close enough that the general let him off. He breathed deep, righted himself, and shed a single tear down his left cheek, which glinted in the candlelight as it rolled.

"Let's go for a walk," said Master.

He and the general stood and left the group behind. Each of us pet-slaves walked close to heel, right beside our owners, until we had passed through the ballroom and out through the huge glass doors at the rear. Cool night air kissed my skin as we exited the building, and I felt the welcome springiness of grass beneath my knees and mitts.

Outside the party was just as intense as inside. Pet-slaves ran around playing games or chasing a partner they desired. Owners whipped slaves, fucked slaves, and used slaves here and there around the huge lawn. I crawled next to Master, my mind focused solely on not losing position and thus not suffering the squeezing spheres. I could sense the chain that went from my package to Master's hand, connecting us.

Spoils fared worse. He had little ability to keep to heel, or else he was too overwhelmed to focus. The general smiled viciously as she yanked the sphere leash and made the boy howl; to the pet's credit, he did it like a real dog would. They went along like that around the grand gardens, and bit by bit the boi learned to take it slow and let the general set the pace. She went a full minute without squeezing him and laughed into the night air.

"I can't tell you how good that feels," she said.

"I know how it feels!" said Master.

"I can see that," she replied.

"All right, next lesson. Give as much leash as possible, and then, Pumpkin, go full pet-slave."

I yipped and barked. Master uncoiled the squeeze leash and I moved away from him a little. I had to show the other pet how to behave, so I turned back to Master and licked his boots while Master laughed down at me and called me a 'good boi'. That done, I turned back to the gardens and looked around.

A little way off I spotted a group of human-animals like me, two young females and two males in their thirties or forties. They rolled in the grass together, chasing and springing around, never straying too far from the kissing couple who I thought owned them. I yipped in their direction and set off, and Master laughed and came with me.

When I got closer the petmales saw me and yapped with excitement. They shot towards me and sniffed around me, and I sniffed them back. One of them presented his rump to me and I put my face in and smelled his scent; then I did the same with the other. The petgirls came next. One just let me sniff, but the other thrust herself back into my face. She wanted more.

I looked back and up, at Master. He nodded so I began to lick the arse of the petgirl who wanted my tongue there so badly. She barked with joy and I got busy licking. I heard the general say "Get your nose in there, good boi," to Spoils, but I could not see where he was or what he was doing. My face pressed close into the petgirl's ample bottom.

I gave the petgirl pleasure; gradually she shifted her stance so I could reach her clit with my tongue. When I flicked it across her button, it did not take long at all for her to climax. I nuzzled her and yipped a greeting when she turned, and we licked each other's faces while Master encouraged us.

"You see, general, now your boy is really getting it. I think I'll go back inside now, but I encourage you to spend some more time with Spoils while he's feeling this controlled by you. He should break a bit tonight."

"Thank you! Thank you so much! And to think I was close to giving up and selling him on - not now, puppy. Your. Balls. Are. Mine. Good night, Pumpkin! Come, Spoils, more pets to meet."

"Well, Pumpkin, come on boi, follow me. Let's rejoin the party inside, you can have some champagne in a bowl and we'll take off the squeezer leash; you only need the one that attaches to your neck to be a good pet."

Master led us back into the ballroom. He sat down on a red velvet sofa in one corner and clicked his fingers to one of the passing slave-maids. The boy went away as quickly as his heels would allow and returned with champagne: one bottle, one flute, and one bowl. Master himself poured, then I drank it down by getting right down and slurping it into my mouth. My owner laughed drunkenly as he watched me lap up the fine vintage.

I sat with Master awhile. He held my leash and I knelt on the floor, my thighs spread to display my chastity cage. He watched his party as it raged on, and his fingers gently stroked my hair. I felt an electric tingle rush across my scalp every time his nails caressed my head, and I leaned into his touch. His warm hands centred me.

A while later, an elegant young woman in a pink satin party dress came over to us, trailing a young petgirl on a leash. The woman was perhaps in her early twenties. She had dark eyes, pink lips, dark hair and a heart-shaped face framed by old-fashioned black-rimmed glasses. Her petgirl looked a little younger still, slim, with pink hair in pigtails and an excited look in her eye.

"May we join you?" asked the woman.

"Certainly. You know who I am because this is my party" said Master, "but I don't know you. Have we met before?"

"Not likely - I befriended your daughter a few weeks ago, we met at the university and really hit it off. I'm Danielle, it's a pleasure to meet you, handsome."

"The pleasure is mine. So what do you study?"

The two owners chatted and flirted, leaving us human-pets to get to know each other. It turned out the petgirl's name was Chance. She sniffed around me and I sniffed her back. Her questing nose found its way to my crotch and she barked in annoyance to see me locked up; Master laughed, bent down and unlocked my chastity cage, tossing it away into a corner where it would stay until another slave tidied it up.

That left Chance and I free to play. I barked in excitement and she joined in. Together our pet voices were loud enough to be heard over the music and hubbub of the ballroom, and that caught our owners' attention. They both smiled. Master unclipped my leash and Chance was also freed. We had each clearly been dosed with aphrodisiacs and we couldn't hide our friskiness from each other.

"Do you mind if he fucks her?" asked Master to Danielle.

"I'd welcome it, she's very much in heat."

"You may cum, Pumpkin," said Master.

I barked my thanks. We were free to fuck, but Chance wanted me to chase her. She scampered off and led me around the edges of the dancefloor. Partygoers and slaves moved this way and that, stepping over us or occasionally tripping as we passed. Chance looked back over her shoulder and yipped eagerly, then batted her eyelashes. I salivated at the sight of her taut bottom and tight pussy, and gave chase.

She led me round the whole ballroom and back to where we started, then she started to circle again. What did she want? I tried to judge her character. Flirtatious, eager, horny, playful. She had a beautiful tight pussy and it glistened in the amber light of the ballroom. Why didn't she stop to fuck? It hit me that she did not want to be chased. She wanted to be caught.

I followed her around for another full circle, until we were close to our owners once more. Master might like to watch, and pleasing him would make my life easier. Better. When Chance was about to start a third circuit of the ballroom, I dashed to one side of her and drove her closer to our owners. I darted side to side, closing down her escape options, until I had Chance boxed in between the sofa where our owners sat, and me.

She yipped happily and I pounced on her. I got her in a bearhug from behind, holding on as best I could with the mitts, and rolled her onto her side. With my belly pressed against her back, I thrust my cock at her wet cunt and she yipped and wriggled, but she could not escape my embrace. She needed to be taken, that was the thing; she did not want just to have sex, she wanted a petmale to animalise her.

It took a few more rolls around on the floor before I had her in the right position. I hooked my legs around hers, from behind, and opened them up. She wriggled and squirmed but I overpowered her, and finally lined up my shaft with her slit just right. I rolled us so that I was on top of her and then pushed inside her. She howled with joy; a true pet. I started to fuck her hard and fast.

Master and Danielle stopped talking to watch us, then they got hot under the collar too. Master turned Danielle's face to his and kissed her. She kissed him back, then held him. Her hands found his flies and undid them, letting his hard cock spring out. I saw her slip off her knickers and then she straddled him on the sofa and mounted him.

So the four of us fucked at the same time; two slaves and two owners. I slammed my cock into Chance's tight pussy and she yipped and yapped in delight with each new stroke. I had total control of her and yet she still wriggled, testing my hold. She seemed to need the process: try to get free, feel trapped, feel pleasure. She had a true slave-mind, and it showed.

Chance kept on struggling and I exerted myself to trap her. A few times it crossed my mind that perhaps she hadn't really wanted to be fucked, but I shook the thought out of my head. She was a slave and had no choice. She clearly wanted me; this was just how she wanted me. I held onto her tight and felt her heart beating fast in her chest, and I fucked her as hard as I could.

I climaxed a few minutes later, shooting cum inside Chance and making her yip excitedly. Master had authorised me to cum, so I was able to do so without looking to him again. I howled with joy as I came and I rammed myself into Chance over and over until I was completely spent. I relaxed my bear hug and let her go, then I knelt down behind her.

Chance thrust her pussy backwards into my waiting face. I lapped at her clit as my cum fell out of her and she wriggled to get what she wanted from my tongue. She was an easy lick: responsive to anything and everything I did. She yipped and yapped, and I started to feel her shaking all over. Her pussy grew wetter and wetter, then all at once the shaking stopped.

She came hard, coating my face with her scent and making me keep swallowing her orgasm down. Chance barked for joy, then I felt her skinny body grow more and more still. She let me lick her for a minute more, then she broke it off, turned round and kissed me. On all-fours, we pressed our faces together and kissed with great passion.

Master and Danielle came a little while later, as they were better at prolonging passion than us human-animals on the floor. I knelt beside Chance and admired her young body. She had lean legs and hips, toned but slender arms, and cute perky little tits with cherry-red nipples. Anyone would want to own her the moment they saw her; I wondered for a moment whether Master might try to buy her, but it would probably be bad manners.

When he had recovered some energy, Master got up from the sofa and bade Danielle goodbye. He leashed me again and led me out of the ballroom, into the mansion itself. We went slowly through the corridors, past smaller rooms filled with sex, dancing and performance, then down into the mansion's big basement.

"Listen up, puppy, I want to impress the men and women we're going downstairs to meet. These are some very serious trainers and they didn't really come to the party to have fun; they came to meet other trainers and to sell their wares. No, I'm not shopping for another pet. I want them to see I can produce impressive results with a new pet-slave. I want their respect, not their business. You can get me that, if you behave well enough. I want absolute full pet and I will not settle for anything less."

As we made our way downstairs I tried to do as he asked. Perhaps you wonder why I did not resist more? Why I did not try to flee, or even just intend to embarrass the man who had enslaved me in some subtle way. I was drunk and horny, for one, but far more important than that, I knew for certain by then that Master had been right.

Master had been right to enslave me. He had freed me to experience the most heady pleasures and the most intense desire to submit. He had taken my need to make choices and left behind just those parts of me that lived and felt and experienced. He had mentally changed me from man to boi, leaving me unencumbered by any need to rule myself or others. He had shown me what real bliss, and real pain, felt like, and that had wiped clean my old life and made me believe in my new one.

We emerged moments later into the large basement where Master and his guests kept and trained human-pets. The room was one huge space with the occasional metal pillar to hold the roof up. There were showers and baths in one corner, a kitchenette in another, cages all along one long wall, and training and play equipment everywhere else. Barks and yaps filled the air, and I saw perhaps twenty owners and forty human-animals cavorting, with several human slaves in attendance.

Master strode across the room to a group of three free men and two free women, plus their various petboys and petgirls. I kept to heel, matching his long strides with three of my own, and I opened my eyes wide and lolled my tongue out. Full petslave, for him, my owner. He marched us over to the group and greeted them.

Immediately one of the men knelt down to inspect me. I adopted a full display position, my hands up and in front of my chest, kneeling on my knees and the balls of my feet, with my legs spread wide, and my gaze into the far distance. I lolled out my tongue and panted like a puppy. He smiled and looked me over.

"Mind if I inspect him physically?" asked the man.

"Not at all," said Master.

"On all fours, pup," said the man.

In that position, he ran his warm hands over every muscle and sinew in my body. He pushed me this way and that and observed how I got my balance back. I tried to use my body like a puppy would, and he seemed to approve. When his hand shot to my balls and grabbed them, I yipped in surprise and he whispered "bravo" to me, so that no one else could hear.

"A fine animal. How long have you had him?"

"Eight weeks since capture."

"You're kidding."

"No."

"Fresh?"

"Untrained."

"You've learned a thing or two since you first got Go-go then!"

"I have been a most diligent student," laughed Master.

"Seriously old chap, good show. There's so little humanity left in him, I can see in his eyes he's been properly ego-stripped and remade into human-pet status. There's no mistaking it when they turn animal, is there? That said, shall we see how he performs?"

"Let's. Pumpkin - fetch!"

Master picked up a red ball and hurled it away from me, towards the far end of the basement. I weaved past him and dodged around several other trainers, then a cluster of slaves, then two petmales who bounded towards me. I went side to side until I had clear space in front of me, then I put my heart into it and ran as fast as I could on all-fours.

I heard them laughing at the display I made. I knew they'd be able to see my hard cock bouncing beneath me, and my toned bottom rising and falling as I pushed with my legs to spring forward. Momentum carried me into the corner of the room, next to a couple of cages, and I skidded to a halt alongside the ball.

It went straight into my mouth and I ran back to Master, then knelt up in front of him and offered it to him in my mouth, slobber and all. He took it gratefully and stroked my face; I felt myself get harder at his touch. One of the other trainers noticed and commented approvingly, and Master nodded in satisfaction.

Together, the group of trainers had me chase the ball all over the basement room. I worked up a sweat and my muscles began to ache, but still I ran as fast and hard as I could. Nothing mattered to me more than pleasing Master. I knew in my bones that I needed another orgasm already, just half an hour after my last one. I knew in my mind that it was simply the effects of the aphrodisiac, but my body held sway.

Sometime later, Master stopped the game, "Good boy. Sit up in display position now, pet."

That left me in front of the trainers, kneeling on my legs with my knees open, arms up, tongue out, and eyes wide. I held the position as Master's trainer friends inspected me like livestock. They ran hands over my muscles, feeling the tone and shape. They cupped and weighed my balls in their palms, and they tested my posture by pushing and pulling me.

"He's been studiously broken, well done. What other tricks does he do?" asked a female trainer.

"Pumpkin, balance this biscuit on your nose as long as you can," said Master.

I lifted my face up and craned my neck back, and he placed a snack in the shape of a bone on the tip of my nose. I used my mitted hands and my legs to balance myself out, but the biscuit started to wobble as soon as I breathed. The crowd tittered as I weaved this way and that, then they clapped when the biscuit fell to the floor as I let out a frustrated sigh.

"Silly puppy," said Master, "try again boy. Give us a show."