A Master and his Boi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I yipped. When he put the next biscuit on my nose, I was already blushing a deep red. I felt the shame of the display burn on my cheeks even as I yearned to please Master by succeeding. There I was, a harnessed, collared, mitted pet-slave, messing up a trick that an animal with a tenth of my intelligence could master. All the trainers looked at me like I was a creature, not a person, and I knew it to be true.

That thought, I must tell you, only made my cock grow harder still.

"He likes to be shown off," said a trainer.

"Almost as much as his wife," said Master.

"You own her too?"

"Naturally, she's the pole dancer in the room upstairs, the one with red hair called Flame."

"The one you locked in a chastity belt?"

"That's her."

"Why the belt?"

"She's had a little of the aphrodisiac, but I still wanted her to be gagging for it by the end of the night - something special. You'll see."

"I'm intrigued."

"Oh, Pumpkin, well done, you did almost a minute there."

"Good boi Pumpkin,"

"Shall we see if he can manage two?" said Master.

Between each attempt, he ground up the biscuit beneath his boot and made me eat the crumbs off the floor. I yearned to cum, so I yipped for another each time and he stared down at me with fire in his eyes. He was in the Master-zone, the mental space where he could command and I would simply obey. I forgot the presence of the other trainers, and that got me to the finish line: two minutes with a biscuit on my nose.

"Good boi! Good boi!" said Master.

I yipped happily. I needed an orgasm so badly that I could feel myself vibrating with pent-up lust. Master must have seen it, but he made me wait and hold the display position a while longer. I saw the trainers glancing down at me - at my rock-hard erection - then back at Master. He smiled thinly and made me wait. Minutes passed, then finally he looked down at me.

"Pumpkin, who owns your cock and balls?" said Master.

I yipped and gestured at him.

"Correct, puppy, so beg me for the little puppy orgasm you do desperately crave."

I didn't want to beg for it but I needed to climax so badly. I forced aside my last shreds of dignity and bounded up to Master, then I went up on my 'hindlegs' and started to whine to him. I made little circles with my mitted paws while I blushed bright crimson, and Master smiled down at me with great pride. I whined louder and thrust my cock at his leg.

"Beg your Master, boi," he said.

I whined and yipped and lolled out my tongue.

"Remember the man you were and beg," he said.

That man was gone; Master had destroyed him, and built something else with the wreckage.

"Trust me to own you completely and beg."

I pawed at him desperately. He had power and I had so little except him.

"Show my friends that you are no longer human."

I gave it everything, begging, whining, pawing at him and flicking my hard cock in his direction. I jumped up and down, lolled my tongue right out, rolled my eyes and panted. He let me keep going, and going, and going, then suddenly his face broke into a beautiful smile and he nodded, just once.

"Enough, puppy. Sit up and face my friends."

Master knelt down behind me and reached around. He dropped one hand down to my shaft and gripped it lightly. His other hand wrapped around my abdomen and held me to him. I felt his erection pushing at me through his trousers, but he saw to my needs first. He started to jack me off quickly, with fast powerful strokes, and I whined to expel the sudden rush of pleasure.

He owned my cock, and he knew just what to do with it. He focused his efforts at the tip and worked his wrist into a frenzy. I nuzzled him by pushing my head back into his, and he kissed my neck and nibbled my ear. That sent a tingle all across my skin, which rebounded up and down my body.

Master held me tightly. He whispered in my ear about how much he loved owning me and I whined back and nodded my head vigorously. I wanted to be his. I was his. I needed him and I thought he needed me. His warm hand thrust itself along the shaft of my cock then back down, over and over, and he drove me right to the edge of a beautiful climax.

"Howl for me, boi," he said.

A sudden burst of speed drove me over the edge. I howled just as he had ordered and the orgasm hit me with full force. Something about the howl kept it going. Beat after beat, my body was wracked by surges of pleasure and I howled and howled to keep it that way. Master jerked me furiously and I made the animal sound until I ran out of breath and cum; finally he stopped and I fell back to all-fours.

"Heel, puppy. We have other places to be..." he said, then exited the basement with me at his side.

We got to the top of the basement stairs and exited into the red-carpeted, wood-panelled hallway. A burst of laughter came from around the corner, swiftly followed by Master's daughter - whom I thought of only as Princess - and a female friend of hers. A girlfriend, in fact: they kissed lustily then greeted us.

Princess and her companion rushed over to fuss with me. Princess's wavy brown hair cascaded forward around her heart-shaped face as she leaned down. She planted a kiss on my head then stepped to one side. Her companion knelt down and started to inspect me. The girl was perhaps nineteen or twenty, with light brown skin and glossy jet black hair. She clicked her fingers and a lean white middle-aged petmale rounded the corner and sat down next to me. We both held a relaxed display posture.

"He's a beautiful boi," said the girl to Master.

"Thank you. I broke him myself - I've just been showing him off to the other trainers."

"Splendid. I broke Fumble here too - man to pet in about six months. How long have you had this boi?"

"Eight weeks..."

"No!"

"Yes."

"Was he part pet already?" she laughed.

"I suspect so."

"Daddy," cut in Princess, "could we... borrow Pumpkin for an hour?"

"Of course, honey. I can find another slave to keep me company. I want him back before 2am, though, and if not sober then not completely drunk."

"We have other plans for that tongue!" giggled Princess's companion.

"Pumpkin, obey them as you would me. Here, take his leash."

"Thank you daddy!" said Princess. "Heel, Pumpkin, let's go upstairs to my chambers. Oh, maid! Bring us lots of champagne and two bowls. Come, bois!"

Fumble raced on ahead, off his leash, and Princess called directions to him. I was told that his owner would prefer me to think of her as Madame, so I fixed that name in my mind and ignored her regular one when I heard it. Princess practically dragged me up the stairs by my leash and I scampered after her as fast as I could.

We found ourselves shortly after in Princess's main bedroom. A huge four poster bed sat proudly in the centre of the enormous space, with four chairs and a table to one side. There was a St Andrews' Cross, a whipping horse, several cages and a host of restraint points dotted around the room, but we all made our way to the bed.

When the maid boi brought champagne, he poured a generous portion of it into the steel bowls and set them down where Fumble and I could drink. Like me, Fumble wore a leather harness and collar, but where I had long hair in a single plait that ran along the centre of my scalp, he was bald. His cock was unbound, and already semi-hard.

Princess and Madame climbed onto the bed. Madame's pretty green dress fell to the floor a few moments later, revealing the sapphire green underwear beneath. Soon that followed suit, leaving only her sapphire necklace as adornment. Princess did likewise, abandoning her deep pink frock and leaving only bare skin. She lay abed, sipping champagne, in Madame's arms.

"What shall we play?" asked Princess.

"We have, let's see, an hour and a half until your father, our most gracious host, wants his property back. That's plenty of time. Bois, display position!"

"Oh yes, look at them," said Princess, "they did that so quickly, even I'm impressed."

"They must really want us to see their lovely owned peckers and globes. Jiggle them for us, bois!"

I yipped, blushed, burped a little from the champagne, then jiggled my cock and balls for them. The girls laughed and hugged each other, and I could see in their eyes that making us do this really turned them on. I looked back, admiring their curvy bodies and salivating a little at the thought of touching either of them.

"What say we swap for a while?" said Madame.

"All right. Fumble, come here and, oh, erm, kiss my feet," she said, proffering her toes off the side of the bed.

"Pumpkin, come suck my toes, boi."

The women lay side by side on the bed, and us petmales crawled upto them. Both women let their feet dangle off the side of the bed so we could get to them. They sat up a little sipping champagne and chatting, while we got busy pleasuring them. Madame's toes were divine, elegant and perfectly proportioned, and she gasped as each new one went into my mouth in turn.

"Good puppy. That's right, gently does it, that's how I like it. Take your time on each one and really savour them, uh huh. Oh, yes. You're good. I bet your puppy cock is getting hard already, huh? Good boi, that's a good boi, just nod, don't stop sucking."

When Madame tired of that she had me start to kiss and lick my way up her legs towards her round bubble bottom. I yearned to taste her pussy but I went at just the pace she ordered, inchiong my way forward, kiss by kiss, up towards her sex. I never even thought of disobeying. She spoke, I followed. That was our way, and I had learned just how satisfying true obedience could be.

"Perhaps if Daddy allows him up on two legs, Pumpkin can massage you tomorrow before you go home," said Princess.

"Oh, I didn't realise he was a two-legged slave as well. How fascinating, a pet who can take human form."

"Quite, quite, that's exactly what he is. A novelty, really. I wonder if Daddy will make him a full pet like Fumble one day."

"God knows Fumble is more coordinated and less error prone on four legs."

"Pumpkin rarely puts a paw wrong either way."

"Well then, perhaps I'll sample that another day," said Madame. "Pumpkin, I'm going to roll over onto my belly and you're going to get up on the bed, then lick my arse. Good boi, up you come!"

Madame turned over elegantly then beckoned me to approach. Fumble remained on the floor licking Princess's feet; his cock was already hard and he had the look of a pet who was thoroughly enjoying himself. Princess giggled and wriggled as Fumble did his work. When I jumped up onto the bed, both girls bounced around as my weight rocked the mattress, and they laughed as I got my balance.

"Silly puppy!" squealed Madame, "lick me now, boi."

I woofed and she parted her toned legs. My eyes swept over her bubble bottom and I savoured the sight. I would have preferred to lick and kiss her bottom itself, but the order was clear. Swallowing my pride, I crawled forward until I could plant my face between her butt cheeks, which I did quickly. Her tone made me think she would not brook any slowness to obey.

When my tongue connected with her arsehole, she let out a great long sigh of contentment. She wriggled her hips a little to nestle me into place, then she let the bed take her weight and relaxed down into the mattress. That left me leaning comfortably against her thighs, licking away at her puckering rim.

"Oh you're good at this aren't you, Pumpkin? That's it boi, give me some real adoration back there. Tongue right out and really show me you mean it."

I did it without thinking, extending my tongue to really press against her and get right into her crack. It struck me that I obeyed like that more and more, as if there was a short-circuit in my brain that left me unable to resist any order given confidently. Princess was right: on two legs or four, I was a pet through and through. I could no more deny that than the beauty of Madame's soft and supple light brown skin.

She lay there unwinding while I licked and licked. My cock grew hard and my mind fizzed with lust, but I knew better than to distract Madame or Princess with any begging. I just let my erection be and made sure not to touch Madame with it. So I licked and licked. Master had ordered me to obey, so I obeyed. Madame wanted a display of submission, so I displayed it for her.

"Good boi, Pumpkin, you lovely little arse-licker," murmured Madame.

I felt a surge of pride at the compliment, then I pushed it away as a distraction. A little shame still tinged my feelings but I knew in reality I had only two choices: obey and enjoy, or disobey and face severe consequences. She really did have a beautiful bottom, and I relished her moans and whimpers. Enjoy, then. That was my purpose: it was a party, and I was there to enjoy, and be enjoyed.

I think perhaps Madame let me lick her for twenty minutes. She settled into one position, supremely at ease, and stayed there for the whole time. My tongue grew tired and my neck began to ache, but I pushed through the pain and kept up my gentle massage around her arsehole. She took it like a superior takes: without thought that the world could be otherwise.

"Stop now, puppy," said Madame when she had had her fill.

"Wanna fuck?" said Princess to her.

"You know I do! First, though, do you have two coins? Big ones?"

"Huh?"

"I want to test our petmales here..."

"OK, in that drawer there."

Madame found two large silver coins, then she beckoned me and Fumble over to the rear wall. With us facing away from the bed, she made us crawl forward then had us kneel up on our hindlegs. Her elegant fingers placed a coin in front of my nose, and she gently pushed me forward until I was holding it against the wall. She did the same to Fumble.

"Keep your coins against the wall until we've cum, and I'll reward you."

They made a lot of noise together in the bed. Fumble and I focused on keeping our positions, but the sounds of lovemaking drove both of us mad, until we were lust-wracked, trembling messes. We shook with the effort of keeping the coins up. We shook with the effort of not looking around. We shook with the effort of resisting the aphrodisiac - us two pets would happily have fucked right there, but we knew we had orders.

I heard wet sounds and bouncing sounds, I heard someone slapping someone else's backside. I heard gasps and moans and cries and lost track of which voice was which. Time passed but I knew not how much, only that it passed slowly. My neck ached again but I mastered the pain and pressed hard against the wall to keep the coin from falling. I needed an orgasm like I needed air.

Fumble almost dropped his coin a few times. My heart sped up and I heard him cry out, but he shuffled his face lower and bent his back to keep the little metal disc from slipping any lower. He whimpered but held position, and I found I admired his guts. I wondered how often his owner Madame did this kind of thing to him, and that got me imagining her in all her wondrous cruelty.

"Drop coins and come here, puppies," came Madame's cry some minutes later.

I turned to see her standing in the middle of the room, with a strapon cock bobbing in front of her. She pointed at me, then pointed at the bed. I raced over to the four-poster bed and sprang up onto the mattress. Madame followed quickly behind me, and I felt her lube up my arse and get into position. Princess and Fumble went out of the room to fuck in the open air of the garden, leaving us alone.

"Here, boi, take some real girl cock now," Madame said, then thrust inside me.

"Good puppy! What a slutty arse you have, puppy, so ready for Madame to take it and make it hers. Wriggle your hips if you like having me inside you, boi. Uh-huh! Slut! Take it, slut! Slutty little boi! Does it bother you, puppy, that I call you a little boi? That's your status, honey. A cute little piece of arse to keep around looking pretty. Bark prettily for me, Pumpkin."

I gave her a sweet yap in answer and she thrust deeper inside me. I thrust myself back against her and the bedsprings bounced and yawed in answer. Madame slapped my arse a few times, playfully, then she grabbed my harness with one hand. Her other hand she slid round me. She took my cock in a light grip and began to stroke up and down my shaft.

"Puppies aren't known for self-control, Pumpkin, but I see you have a little padlock above your cock. Can't cum without permission, huh? Well, dont cum til I order, no matter how much you want to. Let's see how long you can really last, boi."

Madame fucked me hard and stroked me fast. I whined and whimpered and wriggled, but she kept up the assault of pleasure. When a climax seemed to come near, I drew in deep long breaths and let them out as slowly as I could manage without blacking out. Madame patted my flank to say well done, and then she changed to long, slow strokes.

"Take my whole girl cock right inside you, puppy, and feel it there. Good boi! That's it, puppy, take me inside you. You know, puppy, I used to wonder if it was right that we enslaved people like you, but then one day I was playing with Fumble and it hit me: you're not people. You're property. You need this: you need an owner and a collar and a leash.

"You need to be seen. You need to be trained. You need to be caged. You need to be punished. You need to be rewarded. You need to be shaped. You need to be used, and to be needed. You need slavery like fish need water. It's nourishment to you. You need to be nourished. You need to be ruled. You need to be animalised. You need all of this. Right now, of course, you need to cum.

"You may not cum yet, puppy. Take more of my cock."

Slowly she inched her strapon forwards then slowly she inched it back. She took her time taking me, making me feel every flick forward and every lazy thrust back out. Often she would go deep inside me and stay there, making me feel how big her strapon was and how it filled me completely. Then she would follow up with a few short and sharp strokes to throw me off and test my control.

"Such a good broken boi! Most males don't have this kind of self-control, you know, puppy. You're special. You're broken. Completely, to the point where you might possibly be a perfect slave. Just think how everyone will admire your Master when they see you obeying this well. Just think how many more like you he'll be invited to help enslave thanks to how well you broke. So many more lives changed, because of you.

"Think about it.

"Obey.

"Enjoy.

"Be a good slave.

"Now cum!"

It happened the moment the words left her lips. I howled out an orgasm and spurted against the bedsheets. Cum flowed in great spasms and Madame kept jacking me and fucking me to get more cum to follow. She called me a slut and a good boi and a broken animal and I yipped and yapped at each word to agree with her.

I came and came. Pleasure washed over me and my shame and hesitance sank beneath great waves of released joy. The most gorgeous girl I had ever met had just fucked me senseless, and I didn't care at all that I'd had no choice. She was superior; I was not. She owned; I was owned. She was a person, I was a pet. Finally, my orgasm petered out at its physical limit, and I slumped down onto the mattress.

"Good puppy. Now, lick me to a quickie then we'll go play on the lawn."

Her pussy tasted divine, and she smelled of fine perfume. I found her clit and got her going, and she pressed my head to her with both hands. That let me know I'd found just the right spot. I heard her whimper and moan, and I relished the sounds that she made. Sounds only we could hear.

On the bed with Madame, I nestled my head between the supple light brown skin of her thighs and worshipped her. She, owner-class, me, slave-class: this was how it had to be between us, this was the way we could meet, touch, play. I served and she demanded service. I licked happily at her button-like clit and she moaned and groaned