A Master and his Boi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Young lady, are you ready for your Master's cock?" he asked her.

"Oh yes, Master, oh please fuck me Master!"

"Should I fuck a schoolgirl like you, Flame?"

"Of course, Master, of course! I must learn, Master. Learn pleasure."

"What of your husband?"

"No, please fuck me, Master."

"Ha, no, Flame. Would you like him to watch?"

"Oh yes, Master!"

"To see me take you and own you while he kneels like the good pet he is?"

"Yes, Master!"

"To hear his stifled cries when the sight of me having my way with you makes him hard in his little cage?"

"Must it be so, Master?"

"It must. He must always remember he is mine, just as you are mine. What better way?"

"I don't know, Master."

"It was a rhetorical question, young lady. Well, then."

She gasped in delight when he entered her and I felt my chastity cage moving then felt the ache that always followed. The bed bounced as Master and my wife - Flame - fucked. His hands drifted up and down her body and he kissed her again and again, and I saw how she pushed her body up and away from the bed, to get closer to him.

"Good boi, Pumpkin, watch us close now," said Master.

He fucked her harder and harder and the bed creaked and groaned under the assault. Flame moaned out her passion and she fucked him back as best she could. He held her legs in the air and pounded her pussy, and she nodded and begged him to go harder. So they fucked. And fucked.

Master held himself off climaxing for a long time. I watched as sweat built on his brow then trickled down his muscled chest, and I saw my wife writhe beneath him and beg him to go at her harder still. All the while, I breathed slowly and deeply, and tried to will my penis soft so that the pain from my chastity cage would cease. It never did.

Flame wriggled and her body shook with pent-up lust. Master looked into her eyes and saw the need in them, the same need I remembered from before we were enslaved. He slammed himself into her and she squealed in delight, then he roared and came inside her. He fucked her as hard as she could possibly take, willing himself to climax further and further, then he fell down on her and kissed her.

"Thank you, Master," said Flame.

"You're welcome. Cum yet?"

"No, Master."

"No problem, you're close. Pumpkin, crawl over and finish her off. Good boi."

I went to them the moment he spoke. His words bypassed my conscious mind, cutting through to my muscles and reordering my body according to his will. Five seconds later, my tongue was in her pussy and my mouth filled with their combined taste. Heady, salty, tangy. He lay on the bed watching and I knelt on the floor, while my wife draped her legs over the bed. She leaned on his torso, at right angles to him, and he played with her hair.

I yelped as the chastity cage bit down hard on me. My tongue lapped at Flame's clit, and she moaned and wriggled in the way I remembered. She was already close, then, but instead of looking down at me, she gazed back over her shoulder at Master. He stroked her hair and caressed her neck, and I felt her shiver and then go still.

"P- please, Master, may I cum?" she asked.

"Yes, slave, you may."

"Oh! Unh!"

Her climax coated my face with her juices, and Master's scent came with it. I kept on lapping and Flame kept on cumming, and Master just watched us with a smile on his face. He knew he had broken us and he liked to see us play together, on his terms. I licked and licked, pouring all my energy into serving... him. Not her. Him.

"Good boi, that's enough now," he said a while later. "Flame, be so good as to lock the puppy in the cage over there in the corner. Then put your pyjamas on and join me for a nightcap."

"Yes, Master."

My wife took up my leash and yanked it for me, to signal I was to follow. I crawled behind her, and she took me to the corner of that huge bedroom, where a four-foot high cage waited for any pet-slaves Master chose to have with him. I was the only occupant that night. My wife shut the door behind me, kissed me through the bars, then winked as she clicked the lock shut.

I watched the brunette scamper over to the dresser and take out a pair of pink mesh shorts and put them on, then a pink mesh top to follow. The top had long arms with a feathery lining at the cuff, and the same lining at the bottom. It fell to just above her belly button and it made her look far girlier than a woman in her early thirties ought to be able to.

She hopped into bed and he encased her in his arms. "Did you see how hard his cock was for us, Flame?" he asked.

"Yes, Master! It kept trying to get free."

"Even out of its cage, Flame, that cock will never be free again. Did you want to give him relief, Flame?"

"Oh yes, please, Master. May I?"

"Not tonight, my dear. If you train him all day tomorrow, and teach him at least one new puppy trick, then I'll let you take him with the strapon tomorrow evening, and you can bring him off with your hand. I am a fair man, after all."

"Oh thank you, Master."

"Just one condition, though, slavegirl."

"Yes, Master?"

"You must spend the day and night in your chastity belt, sweet girl. I want to save this pussy just for me. I can't have an obedient puppy tongue get taken advantage of, after all."

"Yes, Master!"

*******************

The next morning, Flame, my wife from before our enslavement, woke me and led me out of my cage. She towered above me while I crawled on all-fours, at the end of her leash; she led me into a bathroom and watched with interest as I used the adapted pet-toilet and the automatic cleaning machine, which she had never seen before.

"You really are his animal now aren't you, boy?" she said to me.

I barked in the affirmative.

"OK, let's get showered then we'll go to the gardens and start training you up."

I barked a 'yes' again.

"Should I have been keeping you on a leash when we were just a normal married couple?" my wife joked as she washed us both down. I whined and shrugged - should she have? It seemed like what we'd both really needed was someone to control us, someone to guide and shape us; perhaps we could have done that for each other, but perhaps it just had to be someone else.

In the shower we both shivered with sexual frustration as the hot water flowed over our bodies. Master had locked my cock up tight in a too-small chastity cage, and Flame wore a stainless steel chastity belt that locked her pussy and clit away. I could kiss her arse, but that was about it, and she could do nothing to get me off.

After the shower, Flame took us back to our quarters, and she had me kneel up to put a harness on me. The straps cinched tight around my lean torso, and Flame chose a cock strap with a display ring that pushed out my caged penis and drew the eye to it. For herself, she chose a short plaid skirt and a black leather bra, paired with sensible black boots - she needed to be able to move to train me.

A few minutes later we basked in the sun that streamed down onto one of the mansion's rear lawns. Nearby a fountain babbled its steady flow, and the occasional far-off sound of a whip cracking suggested Master or Princess were training pony-slaves in the fields that ringed the gardens.

"Kneel up, Pumpkin," said Flame, her tone gentle and kind.

She knelt down in front of me, then she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me passionately. I kissed back, then kissed down her neck, to her cleavage, then up again. She traced her nails up and down the lines picked out by the leather straps of my harness, then her hands fell to my chastity cage. She squeezed my balls, lifted the cage, let it drop, then batted it side to side with a giggle.

"Would it have been the same if I'd owned these I wonder? Does it take a man to really know what controlling a little pecker and globes really means? Remember how you used to come up behind me in the kitchen and grab me, then you'd get hard and we'd rush upstairs? Now you'd have to ask permission from a superior just to even have your hands out of those mitts - and I bet Master would make you earn it somehow.

"I still love you more than anything, Pumpkin, you know that, and I know you love me too. I was about to say 'but', but there's no but. I love you and I want to train you for Master, I want to help bend you into a new shape for him. I want you to need him the way I need him - maybe you already do, you can tell me when he lets you talk like a person again. OK. Let's think of a new trick to learn!"

Flame had me run around the lawn on all-fours, jumping and rolling and yipping, to give her inspiration. Her red hair seemed to burn in the sunlight, and her laughs of joy were as carefree and genuine as any I had ever heard. She bossed me around the lawn, making me stop and beg to her every so often, then she had me lie down on my back with my legs spread to jiggle myself around for her.

"Oh! That's wonderful, puppy. With your puppy dick all scrunched up and locked away, it jiggles so well when you waggle around like that. I don't know if it really counts as a trick though, it's not very complicated, even for a silly pet like you."

I blushed but I couldn't stop. Something made me follow her order to keep jiggling my cock around while I lay on my back, even though she was clearly laughing at my predicament and getting turned on by my humiliation. I writhed on the cool grass, and realised that I really was becoming a well-trained pet, unable to even question the instructions of my betters.

"Get back up on all-fours, run a little away from me, then... drop your front paws, waggle your cock and bottom at me. Good puppy! Then... I want you to roll in a sort of semicircle onto your back, and then do the waggle again, so your puppy pecker is facing me. Hmmm. Let's practise..."

My wife pushed me further and further into pup-space. She had me answer the command 'waggle' by presenting my arse to her, dropping forward so my face was near the ground, wiggling my cock and hips around so that my chastity cage swayed in time with my yips and yaps, then rolling back and over a few times so I could turn and land finally on my back, to waggle my cock and hips to more timed barks.

"Well, there we are, puppy," she squealed, "it's a new trick!"

Flame made me practise until I dripped with sweat. At midday, one of the mansion's sissy maids brought us a tray of food and drinks, and I noticed that he curtseyed to Flame, lifting his skirt to show her his pink chastity cage. She nodded and waved the boi away, and then she started to cut up sandwiches to feed to me in bites.

"Master said to train you all day, which I take to mean around five or six in the evening, so that's what we're going to do. He gave me some good books to read on how to train pet-slaves like you, so when you've eaten and recovered some energy, we're going to run obedience and agility drills all afternoon. Pace yourself, pet, there's lots to get through."

So Flame was being trained to train me? She had acquired some seniority in the house's pecking order of slaves, well above me and the sissy bois, but not I thought actually at the top, which was occupied by Master's personal slave Rose. I had definitely seen Flame kiss Rose's feet, and curtsey to her, though otherwise they talked more like equals than anything else. I had to kiss Rose's arse any time I met her, and to show obeisance to about half the household, so evidently my wife had moved up in the world while I had found a lower place in the hierarchy.

As I crawled, ran on all-fours, rolled, dodged, weaved, yipped, yapped and begged, all while Flame called out orders, it seemed to me that life could be worse. I was healthy, happy whenever I did as told, and quickly punished then forgiven when I did not. I loved my wife and knew that my feelings for my Master grew all the time, day by day, gradually swelling towards the same intensity as I had for Flame.

I was undeniably a puppy, a pet-slave. I found that when Flame clicked her fingers to make me rush back to her, I shivered with anticipation at the thought that she would run her fingers through my hair or kiss my lips. When she made me sit up and beg, I whined and whimpered as she smiled down at me with love in her eyes, and when she had me practise the waggle trick, I yearned to get it perfect for her.

"Good puppy," she would call, and I would feel the words go deep down inside me and make me feel warm and content. I basked in her praise and glowed with pride at her attention, but often my mind flicked back to the image of our Master and I glowed with the same pride to be owned by him. It may have been true that Flame controlled me right in that moment, but I was Master's pet.

Around 5pm, Master came by to check out what we'd been upto. Flame immediately had me dash up to him at the edge of the lawn and demonstrate my new trick, and Master clapped and cheered at the sight of my caged cock wagging in time to my yips. He had his daughter come out to see, then his senior slavegirl Rose, then he had me demonstrate for as many of the slaves as he could summon.

I trembled a little to perform the trick in front of so many pairs of eyes, in the evening light on the mansion's lawn, but I pushed away my performance anxiety as far as I could. The first time I did it for the full audience I fluffed the roll slightly and had to add another stand and roll, which brought peels of laughter and cries of 'Poor puppy!' from the crowd, but I nailed it the second time, then repeated the trick another fifteen or twenty.

"Good puppy! Good boi!" cried Master. "Flame - here are your chastity keys. Pumpkin may stay in petmode or return to human, it's your choice, you can control him the rest of today and all night, I want you both to report for duty at 9am tomorrow, your time is your own until then. Off you go, slaves!"

Flame took my leash and rushed us both inside the house. She ran upstairs with me trailing behind on all-fours, then she bounded into our cell and started to fiddle with her chastity belt. With a metallic thud, the device dropped to the floor and Flame breathed a huge sigh of relief. She got me up onto the double-bed that took up half our room, and then she put the key in the padlock on my cock-cage and turned it with a welcome click.

"Lie down on your back, pet, and open your legs," she said.

I yapped my acknowledgement.

Flame came back a few minutes later with a lubed up strapon and she climbed onto the bed between my legs, to loom over me. Her eyes sparkled and her smile was pure lust. When she thrust the strapon inside me, she grabbed my cock and started to jerk me off. I could sense vibrations through the dildo, which meant she had attached a clit-stimulator to herself and I was getting the aftershocks from it.

"Puppy slut!" she gasped. "Your hungry bottom just gobbled up this girl-cock. Uh huh! Oh! Oh god, you're such a little slut puppy now, such a good boi on all-fours where you belong, such a well-behaved dog. I love you so much when you're crawling and yapping and begging, boi - I have you til 9am tomorrow, and you'll be a pet at least until then!"

I longed to say 'I love you', but pets did not talk, so I tried to send her the words with my eyes and my smiles instead - she got the message. She fucked me with long, slow, firm strokes of the strapon, all while jerking my cock in a careful rhythm designed to prolong my pleasure. She called me her good boi and her beautiful puppy, and I nodded and yapped at every word.

"Oh! Good puppy! Fuck back a little now!" cried Flame.

I thrust my hips back at Flame when she thrust the strapon forward, and her mouth made the O of pleasure that meant her orgasm was close. As I watched her face, she got closer and closer, and I thrust back once especially hard, which drove her over the edge. She screamed out with pent-up lust and I kept my answering thrusts going to drive her deeper and deeper into the orgasm.

"Oh! You! Good! Boi!" she screamed as her orgasm ran and ran.

Flame kept on climaxing and started to jerk my cock much faster. She yelled out louder and louder, then I howled in concert as my cock spurted. I almost blacked out as the climax surged through my body, and I yipped and whined as Flame's nimble hand caressed my dick and kept me cumming, and cumming, and cumming, until finally I too was spent.

We lay together a while on the bed, while she ran her fingers all over my torso. I turned to face her and kissed up and down her whole body, starting at the head and finishing at the feet, then I reversed course and kissed every part of her again. She was my Flame, I her Pumpkin, and I would worship that beautiful body with every ounce of my being.

When we had finished, we ate a quick meal, then she leashed me again and took me for a walk in the forest. We walked slowly through the fragrant trees for a few hours, then we made love as the sunset, her on all-fours and me behind her, while nocturnal animals rustled through the undergrowth.

"Good puppy!" said Flame a while later, after my tongue had lapped up my cum from her cunt and given her another orgasm. "Let's go back to the mansion and see what the other pets are upto for an hour or two - after that, it's time for you to go to sleep in your cage-"

I whined in protest - why could I not sleep with her?

"Pets don't sleep in human beds, silly. I want my puppy husband safely locked up in his puppy cage where no mischief can happen. I love you, honey, but right now you're a pet-slave, not a person. Hmmm... What to do? You can go back in the little chastity cage to sleep, honey, I know how it humbles a boi to be held so tightly."

The Party

All around the mansion, slaves were busy making the final preparations for the party; a few of my fellow chattels were already serving guests who had arrived during the afternoon. I knelt in the mansion's great entrance, chained to a wall by my neck, in a row with twenty other naked slaves just like me. My wife was somewhere else - the last time I'd seen her Master was locking her into a strict chastity belt. I simply had to wait until released.

"Brother!" yelled a middle-aged redhead in a dark blue dress who had strode in through the open door into the grand hallway.

It was my Master himself who bounded down the curved staircase and hugged the redhead. She kissed him on the cheek and she ushered in five slaves - two girls and three boys - who Master sent back to the kitchens with a wave of his hand. That left the stately woman with a single slaveboy on a leash, a young man of perhaps eighteen or nineteen, who followed silently behind his owner as Master brought his sister over to the slave lines, where I knelt.

"These are some of my best property, mixed in with rental slaves and some donated for the night by the charity's patrons. See any you like?" said Master.

"I'm after something male..." said the redhead.

"That narrows it down, sure. Old or young?"

"I have a fresh one here, my young Harold."

"He's new," said Master.

"Emigrated just to be mine, you know."

"I love a volunteer," said Master with a smile.

"Hands off, darling, he's all mine tonight. Hmmm, someone a little older but not over the hill. You, boy, stand," said the redhead, pointing at me.

I rose to my feet and stood with my hands on my head, just how Master had briefed me to. The redhead, his sister, came in close to me and stroked my flank, then she popped a finger in my mouth and blew me a kiss as I sucked greedily on her elegant nail and fingertip. She slapped my bottom playfully with her other hand, then took hold of my cock and balls and started to roll my testicles in her palm.

"I see in his eyes he knows these are property - well broken, brother," said the redhead.

"Thanks," said Master, "this is Pumpkin, part-time human, part-time pet-slave. Do you want him?"