A Matching Set

Story Info
She puts on a matching lingerie set and shows it off.
777 words
4.24
6.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like what you see?"

My voice was unsteady and quiet. He looked at me up and down before giving me a soft smile.

"Of course I like what I see, my darling!"

He rose from his seat with such grace and took a few steps closer. His hands rose to greet my hips starting to trail up and down. His breath hot against my neck. He moved his head closer and closer to my collar bone before leaving a soft kiss. A gentle lick ran across my collar bone as I let out a sudden whimper. I didn't mean to... it just happened.

"Now now, my sweet... You want me to do this nice and slow or fast and hard? It's your choice... though I prefer the first option. I want to spoil you. Spoil all of you..."

His voice trailed into a soft whisper. He left another kiss on my collarbone, leading into another lick. His hands rest on my hips, gripping them a little. He moved to nip at my lilac-colored bra. I had picked out a matching set just for this occasion. They had little flowers patterned on them. He nipped a little harder at the straps before looking back up at me.

"What will it be?"

He pushed me back with a guiding hand against the nearby wall. My breath started to quicken as I looked down at his pleading eyes.

"Nice and slow for my baby, or do you want to get plowed? I'm up for either."

He didn't break eye contact, slowly lowering himself down to his knees and trailing kisses across my stomach. The kisses turned into licks, then into little bites. A moan escaped my lips, and my cheeks grew hot with embarrassment.

"I... I didn't mean to get so loud so soon..."

I looked down at him as his mouth turned into a smirk.

"Oh baby... I'll make you scream before the night is over. I don't mind the noise."

He cooed at me. He hooked his fingers into the hem of my panties pulling them. I let out another whimper. He nuzzled my stomach with his head before working my panties off of me and his tongue between my legs. His licks were soft and gentle at first, before he started to force his tongue deeper into me. The moans started streaming out as my hips buckled onto him.

"Oh, please... please Anthony.... I'm going to cum if you keep this up much more..."

I begged him for release. I wanted every second of this. I wanted him inside me. He slowly worked a finger into me as my clit was circled with his tongue. I threw my hand out, looking for something to grasp onto, finding his shoulder. I gripped down on it as I could feel my body slowly crawling towards release. Each layer and level felt like a new height being achieved. Sure, I have gotten off before, but this... this was something else.

He started to speed up, causing my body to rock with anticipation of orgasm.

"You still doing good? You still feel good?"

He asked quietly, slowing down before stopping. I must of started to shake. I'm glad he checked in with me. He stood up with a questioning face before kissing me.

"I wasn't going too fast, was I?"

I shook my head. He pressed his lips to mine, slowly snaking his tongue into my mouth brushing his hand down between my legs. He swirled his finger around my clit which was sensitive, and I was so so so close. He pressed himself against me grinding. His finger sped up as he held on to me.

"Anthony!... I... I'm gon...gonna...... cummm!"

Just as the final words escaped my lips, the wave of pleasure hit me, rolling through me like waves. He held me tight as my body twitched and shook from the seemingly never ending waves in those few moments.

I could barely stand as I slowly snaked my body down to the floor. I couldn't get my breath under control. My eyes darted up to meet his. My eyelids were heavy as I shook against his hand. He slowly weaseled his hand out from between my thighs.

"Are you alright, darling?"

"Yeah, that was just a really powerful orgasm."

"I'm glad I got you there so quickly."

"Yeah, I am too."

I leaned my head back against the wall, trying to slow my breath as he leaned down to give a kiss to my lips. I squeezed my legs together, feeling how soaked I was. Fuuuuckkk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this one!