A Mate to Howl For Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cullen was pacing the length of his office, pinching the bridge of his nose. "I am not mad with you." He said, looking at the man. "She is young and running scared and after what I found out at the meeting, I'm worried she will cross the rogue pack hiding to our south. Let me know the moment you hear anything."

"Yes, my Alpha," Edgar said as he left the office. The sound of a chair smashing into the door as it shut alerted the younger wolf to just how angry his Alpha was.

~~~

Dominic and Aaron quickly found her scent and took off after her. Aaron was concerned she was running south and straight into the humans. He called several of the warriors to bring the trucks and clothes. Dominic stopped running as they approached the pack border.

"She is headed straight into trouble. I can smell others, at least four of them. It smells recent, an hour or less. They were watching our border." The brown and black wolf took several deep inhales and continued to run. Ivory's heady scent was heavy. She was close.

"Shit!" Aaron stopped Dominic. He had scented more wolves, at least another six. "They could be the rogue pack we have been getting reports on. The warriors are two minutes out. Let's get closer, but don't get spotted. We are no longer on pack lands."

Both of them agreed that the two of them against ten unknown wolves would end poorly. They crept closer, looking between the tall corn at an odd sight. A road crew of humans and wolves was at least a hundred yards down the road. Aaron scented all of them and waited until a white Ford pulled beside the field. Steve, a young Beta, jumped out and brought clothes for the pair.

William had spotted the truck just as the wind shifted and he scented the approaching wolves. He waved to several of the men who were finishing their lunches. "None of you speak unless I tell you too." The five others nodded. They stood there, watching two men walking in their direction.

William and his pack mates had taken the road construction job a little over a month ago. They were not aligned formally with a pack, not since their old one kicked them out. They would have turned feral had they not stuck together. William was the oldest at twenty and the head of the family. He knew they were near another pack's land, but they had not crossed their border.

Aaron looked at the group. They were all wearing construction vests and were dirty from work. He scented them and knew they were not the wolves who had been watching their lands. But they were wolves nonetheless and Ivory's scent was heavy near the road. With no humans close he decided to speak up. "I am Aaron Martin Beta of the Good Ole Boys Pack."

Dominic had continued to track Ivory's path and joined Aaron. "Sir, she was taken by the others. I scented the one in the green shirt with her scent. But only here at the road."

There was a growl deep in Aaron's chest hearing Ivory had been taken. He opened and closed his hands to burn off the rage. "There was a she-wolf here," he said looking at the man closest to him. "She is very important to our pack. Did you see her?"

"I'm William Cortez, Alpha of Wayward Pack." He said. It was a lie, sort of. His pack had seven wolves, and they agreed they were a pack

although they were cousins. He knew these wolves were far more powerful than he was, and he had nothing to fear, they had done nothing wrong. "I saw her. She bolted across the road and not ten minutes later she was carried out of the corn, bound and collared. I approached the truck as they pulled out." He looked at one of the guys.

"Miguel, give him the plate number for the truck," William instructed him. "When I saw her running and a truck pulled on the shoulder, I had my pack check out the truck. It was a 2009 Ford F-150 super cab and," he looked at the image on Miguel's phone. "It had a Tennessee tag." He showed it to Aaron.

Aaron had already relayed the information to Cullen and his security team. Cullen was quite angry and extended an invitation to William and his pack mates. And by invitation, he meant forcefully. Aaron had given the silent command to surround the young men. "My Alpha would very much like to speak to you." He motioned the six of them to the large SUV pulling alongside them.

"These guys are going to rip us to shreds. We didn't do anything wrong.". Hunter said, looking nervous. He was the youngest of the group, barely sixteen years old.

"If we fight them, it will only make this harder. We didn't touch that woman. And none of us have her scent. So we go with them, tell them what we know, get home, get Marley, and get the hell out of here. Everyone, just remain calm.". William heard all of them agreeing that they needed to get back to their sister.

"I need to let the foreman know we are leaving. I believe you don't want human attention." William said, and when Aaron nodded, William told his boss he and his brothers needed to go, that there was a family emergency. The 'brothers' quietly went with the others.

The ride was about twenty minutes north before the black Ford Expedition pulled off the main road and into a plantain drive. It was another five minutes before they stopped in front of the packhouse. When the door opened, an angry man with dark hair and blue eyes greeted them.

William was the first to exit, followed by Miguel, TJ, Jacob, Michael, and Hunter. They all looked scared and nervous. The group knew where they were and who the man was. His dominance was intimidating.

"I am Alpha Cullen Steiner of the Good Ole Boys Pack." He said, folding his arms over his chest. "I understand you saw my mate."

"Ah, fuck were dead!" Jacob said through their pack bond.

Cullen could tell by the blank that they were talking. "I only need to know what it is you saw. As you can imagine, my mate is rather important to me." He reached out to Aaron. "They smell very young. Do we know who they are?"

"No. The leader said he was the Alpha of the Wayward Pack. They were working on a road crew. Very young to be on their own."

"Alpha Cullen, as I told your Beta, we saw her cross the road when the truck pulled in, and I took the tag down. I approached them when they put the woman in the backseat. She was bound and had a spiked collar around her neck. I overheard the leader tell the driver to head to the hotel and then they left." William said, wringing his hands together.

Cullen's growl grew. His wolf was raging and wanted control. Someone collared their mate. He wanted to taste their flesh. It took a few extra seconds to reign his wolf back in. "Detain them!" He ordered, turning to Aaron. "Would you be so kind as to show them to our guest quarters?" He rolled his shoulders and walked into the packhouse.

"You can't do this," they protested. "We have to get home." Another said as they were physically forced towards the house.

"What's going to happen with Marley when we don't show up?" TJ asked. Marley was his twin sister and she was only seventeen. The hotel they were staying at wasn't safe for her.

"Alpha Cullen, we have a sister, if you do this, she will be alone," Hunter called out.

It was Dylan who spoke next. "How old is your sister?"

"She is only seventeen and isn't safe alone where we stay," Jacob said, pulling his shoulder from one of the men. "Please, we didn't do anything!"

"Where is she?" Aaron asked. His voice was full of power.

William closed his eyes. "The Highway 19 hotel. Room 203. Please, don't hurt her. Marley is all we have left."

~~~

Cullen was angry with himself. He had no right to detain the boys. They were not on his lands and had not harmed his mate. He turned around to set them free when they spoke of a sister. He had heard rumors of a rogue pack traveling with a young female. There were no details about the size of the group, only that they were pack-less and dangerous. "Hold 'em in the study until we get back." He said, walking towards the large SUV in the drive.

"If they are telling the truth, we will bring her back. If not, we will deal with them when we return." His gut told him that these young wolves had a story they needed to tell. "Aaron, send Dominic and Dylan in another truck."

Aaron sent two trackers ahead as he and Cullen loaded up. He watched the group as they were led inside. "I can't place it, but My gut is telling me that they need to be here with us," Cullen said. "That hotel where they are staying isn't safe for any Were. Younglings hunt there."

Aaron tightened his hands on the steering wheel. "I thought you and Collin had an agreement about not hunting each other?"

He sighed. "We do. But younglings don't listen and end up dead." He looked out the window. "I will call him later after I deal with this and we find my mate."

Aaron heard the pain in his voice. "When did you know she was yours?"

"The minute I walked into the clearing and scented her. The bitch of this is I had no idea who she was until after we hunted." He felt his cock twitch remembering his morning with her. "Kellee was supposed to come today. I thought when I spotted the she-wolf it was Kellee. I took her for a run, I could tell she had Alpha blood. She is very powerful," he adjusted his pants.

Aaron looked across the truck. "You came back smelling of her. Why didn't you complete the mating?"

Cullen balled his fist. "Because I realized she was a virgin and when I take her as my mate it won't be in the high grass, it will be in my bed and done properly. And I didn't know her name." He hit the side rest with his hand, lightly. "I had planned to talk with her after lunch, but Keller's visit messed that up. I made a mess of this."

"It's a cluster fuck." He agreed. "Don't worry we will find her. I have Kyle and Charles looking at street cameras. It won't belong."

They quickly caught up to Dominic and Dylan and followed them out of Lee County and into Dougherty County. They took the expressway south and turned east towards Worth County and the rundown dive hotel the boys spoke of. Cullens wolf was on edge. He wanted to be searching for his mate, but putting the good of the pack always came first. Finding Ivory would have to wait.

The lead truck pulled in. The moment Dylan opened the door, several scents accosted his nose. The first was rot and death. "Alpha Cullen, there is a vampire here." He growled through the pack link as another stronger scent flooded. There were wolves and blood.

Dominic crossed the parking lot when his sensitive nose picked up a familiar smell. He took a deep inhale and then shifted. He tore through the lot in a blur of fur. "Aaron, she is here, and I smell her blood." Dominic sent to Aaron as he disappeared into the high grass.

~~~

Arthur was pistoning his hips, harder and faster. He started to shift, fur replacing flesh, forcing Ivory's body to inch forward with each thrust. His cock grew bigger and thicker as he plowed into her bloody folds. His knot formed, slowly stretching her as he forced it deep. His front paws hooked into her underside and raised her as his mouth hovered over her shoulder.

Ivory was screaming and fighting, but with her arms pinned between his body and hers, there was little she could do. She hated her body for reacting to him, feeling the tight coil deep inside winding until she needed relief. She closed her eyes, feeling her life about to end. If he bit her, if he finished the claim, she would be bound to him.

Arthur lurched forward feeling his orgasm rising. He shifted his weight, pushing Ivory's body into the dirt below them. He opened his mouth. Then pain rocked through his body. A black ball of rage knocked him to the ground. He used his claws to push himself to stand. Ivory was hanging below him.

The wolf leaped on his back, trying to get his mouth around Arthur's neck. Ivory screamed as she fell to the grass. Heavy paws landed on her back and tore flesh from her thighs as the two wolves battled over her. A second wolf gripped her arm and pulled her body from under them. She watched as the larger of the two snapped his massive jaws around his hind leg of Arthur, snapping the bones. Three new wolves came charging and Cullen was forced to stop his attack and protect Ivory. One of them had tackled Dominic to the ground and tore a chunk of flesh from his thigh. They snapped and growled until Arthur was on his paws and the trio led him away.

Cullen used his claw to slice through the rope that held Ivovy's arms. He nudged her to stand as he went to Dominic who was bleeding pretty hard. Ivory pushed Cullen out of the way and reached into the wound, sticking her finger into the artery to stop the blood.

"We don't have much time." She said as three more wolves appeared. She knew Aeron and Dylan but not the she-wolf. She noticed a backpack in the she-wolf's mouth. "Do you have a belt?"

Marley nodded and rummaged through the bag, producing a heavy leather belt. Ivory placed it on Dominic's leg and tightened it. "It will be easy if you shift. On the count of three, shift, and I will pull my hand free." When the wolf nodded she began her count. She pulled her finger out and tugged the belt, handing it to Aaron who was much stronger.

Aaron carried Dominic back to the field. Dylan recovered the SUV and they loaded the injured wolf in the back. With Dylan driving and Marley helping Aaron as they headed back to the den. Cullen had taken a large t-shirt and helped Ivory into it, before dressing in shorts. Cullen ripped the collar from her neck before wrapping his arms around her. They stood there, both of their bodies trembling for two different reasons. Cullens, in anger at what happened to her, and Ivory for hating herself for not controlling her emotions. "Let's get back." It was the only words spoken until he pulled into the den.

12