A Mate to Howl For Ch. 07

Story Info
A New Scent.
2.5k words
4.7
4.5k
4
0

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters who engage in sex are to be considered over the age of eighteen years.

~~~

"Alpha Cullen," Valic said as he walked into the office. When the alpha nodded to a chair at the front of the thick desk he had a seat and waited until Cullen looked up from the computer screen.

"I trust our friends are comfortable," Cullen asked as he held a pen in his hand and thumped it on the desktop. It was clear the Alpha had something weighing on his mind.

"Quite," Val said with a nod. "He spoke to both lawyers and is now settled in his cell. I informed the other council enforcers no one is to approach him without my permission. And no one will get that permission unless Marcus, Anthony, and you all order me. I have a gut feeling that Alpha Jerry wasn't working alone and since I don't have the higher pay grade I'm staying away."

"He wasn't working alone," Cullen said, dropping the pen on the desktop. "I heard from Fixer Anderson that there will be a surprise witness arriving in the morning." He blew out a chest full breath. "This is turning into a headache."

"Forgive me Alpha, this was already a headache," Valic said as he leaned forward to stand. "I will have another patrol added to all watches tonight. If there is nothing else, I think I need a drink."

"That is all for tonight, but stay close. I have a gut feeling that whoever helped Jerry back then doesn't want him talking." Cullen ran his hand through his hair.

"Good night, sir," Valic said as he opened the door. As his hand reached for the handle, his back stiffened. His nose twitched as a strange scent overtook his senses. Cinnamon and apples wafted through his nose. His wolf, who had been uninterested in anything for the last three years suddenly took notice.

Mate. Mate. MATE! Our mate is here. Find mate.

"We will find her. Settle down." He assured his old friend as he closed the office door and headed to the main staircase to look over the lobby. His eyes searched the people below, finally resting on a fiery redhead. He knew the woman or knew of her. Her file had come across his desk last year.

Hope Howard.

Valic felt his cock harden as he took in her beauty. Her red hair was pulled into a messy bun on the top of her head and she didn't appear to be wearing makeup. Her long legs were hidden in her loose-fitting jeans and she wire a white button-down cloth shirt with the sleeves rolled to her elbow. Valic was stunned.

"Hello little mate," he smiled, watching her walk with Kyle towards the kitchen area. "Soon," he sighed and continued down the stairs. As much as he wanted to rush after her and pin her to the walk, he had council business to attend to.

~~~

"It looks like there is something big happening." Hope nonchalantly said to Kyle as he walked her into the kitchen area.

"The Alpha Council is holding a trial tomorrow for Alpha Jerry Richards." He said with a nod.

"The Davis Pack alpha?" Hope questioned. Her deceased mate had dealings with Alpha Jerry a month before he had been killed. Alex had never told her about what he actually did as a fixer, but he had mentioned Jerry on a phone call the last time he had been home. Hope was now curious about Jerry.

"Yes," Kyle nodded. "There has been evidence given about him. From what I heard it's pretty damning. The trial starts at 8:00 AM. Most of the Alpha Council are here. We haven't had anything this large in a while." He motioned to the center island and a stool.

"Alpha Cullen left word that he may not be able to speak to you until after dinner. He sends his apology, though." Kyle pulled a tray of cold meats and cheese as well as a six-pack from the refrigerator. Kyle Stolze had served in the Marines back in Falluja. While he and Hope were not acquainted there, he felt a bond with her. "I figured we could have a snack and catch up until he is free. And maybe later I will let you kick my ass over a game of pool?"

Hope took the beer, opened two, and handed Kyle one before clanking her bottle into his. "You had me with the food. I am starving." She laughed and settled in.

They talked, laughed, and drank until Cullen sent word he was still detained. Hope agreed to meet Kyle at Breaktime Pub & Billiard in Albany, Georgia. He had offered her a ride but she wanted a shower and a change of clothes. A little after 10:00 PM she parked her Harley Davidson 2010 Street Glide in the parking lot.

She was now wearing black leather over her jeans, giving her perfectly shaped rear a nice look. She had a black t-shirt under her leather cut which proudly held the logo for Fallen From Grace biker club. Her breast held the name patch "Red". She had knee-high boots with a three-inch heel. Her long red hair fell in waves over her back. When she walked in she caught a scent in the air that made her wolf wake up from a deep slumber.

Mate. Mate is here.

Hope saw her wolf come to life and act like the hussy she truly was, filling Hope's thoughts with naughty images, even though Hope wasn't as impressed. Shush. We don't need a mate. But I will find him to reject him. She answered her wolf who growled and snapped at her. Her wolf paced back and forth ready to press forward.

After looking over the males present, Hope was unable to find the source of the scent. It was strong but she could not narrow it to who it belonged. So she instead walked to the bar ordering two shots of Crown, two shots of Jack Daniels Devil Cut, and two Yuengling before catching Kyle's attention.

"I have money on the back table, looks like they are pretty good. Not as good as, but they might be fun." He grinned while taking the shots and the pair downed them. Kyle enjoyed the Crown while Hope the Jack.

"Not to put a damper on tonight, but I gave some private business to deal with at some point. So if I slip out for a few minutes, know that I won't be long."

"Private business? Anything I need to be made aware of?" Kyle asked, sipping his beer.

"Nothing that will involve the pack. Just a small issue, a few words will take care of." Hope said without any inflection in her tone.

~~~

Valic had stepped outside to take a call from the Council. It seemed that Jerry's pack had petitioned the council to postpone the trial a day so new witnesses could be flown in. Alpha Marcus Ryle had looked over the new evidence the witness was claiming and ruled it out. The dates were two weeks after the attack on Paradise Falls Pack and Beta David and Alpha John's death. He was about to return to the pack house and hunt down his mate when his cock and nose twitched at the scent in the air.

His wolf pushed forward. Mark mate. Now. He growled trying to break free of Valic's hold.

"Soon my friend," he grinned as he walked into the pub. It didn't take him long before his eyes landed on his prize. Hope was leaning over the pool table, lining up a shot. Her well-defined heart-shaped ass was in the air. He could see several other men and one woman checking out her long legs. A growl suddenly erupted from his chest, silencing the pub.

Hope didn't have to look to know that Valic was the cause of the commotion. Unmated males are dangerous when they find their mates surrounded by other males. Her wolf was ecstatic over the possessiveness, but Hope was not. She dropped the pool stick on the table, grabbed her beer, and walked out the side door never looking back. She paused at the door. "If you are coming, come on."

Valic smirked as various pack members moved out of the way. If she wanted to run, he wouldn't mind chasing her. He followed her out the door and strode towards the picnic table near the six-foot fence that separated the pub from the main street.

Hope stood, leaning on the table, her arms across her chest, the beer bottle balanced between her thumb and index finger. "So, did you plan to fuck me in the middle of the pub? Maybe give this pack a good show?" Hope sounded angry.

"No. But if you are game I am." He smirked as he walked closer, taking the beer from her hand. He took a long pull from it. He leaned in dangerously close as he set the bottle on the table near her hip. "I was personally hoping for something a little more physical." He took a deep inhale of her scent.

Mine. His wolf said as he tried to push forward. It took great restraint for Valic to regain control.

"You are overthinking. I Hope Howard..." but Hope never had a chance to finish her rejection. Valic's lips crushed hers into silence. She tried to push him away, but he wrapped an arm around the small of her back and fisted her hair.

When the kiss broke he looked into her eyes. "I will give you a thirty-second head start. If you make it back to the pack house before I catch you," he gripped her tighter. "I will accept your rejection." He smashed his lips to hers once more.

Hope was caught in the moment. His kiss and scent was making her head foggy with a need she had denied since Alex died. Hope cursed the Goddess and turned away from her nature. But one kiss from this man and she was lost. She narrowed her eyes as her mind cleared. "No. I don't...."

Again Valic silenced her with a branding kiss that busted their lips. He tasted her blood as his tongue invaded her mouth. He groaned and pressed his hard cock into her center. When he pulled away he started counting backwards.

"Thirty. Twenty-nine. Twenty-eight..."

Hope was distracted by his taste and three seconds had already expired. She growled and took off running, stripping her clothes before she reached the edge of the fence line. She fell to her paws and slipped through the underbrush and headed down Palmyra Road, sticking to the wood line as she ran towards the pack lands.

"... Three. Two. One." Valic said, already standing fully naked and walking in the direction his little mate disappeared. It didn't take him but a few seconds to find her trail and he sprinted off after her. It was less than a minute before he was on her. She was fast, but he was faster.

They ran together, her trying to stay a step ahead, and him enjoying the chase. Once they had crossed Century Road, Valic tackled her to the ground, pinning her body under his in the high grass. He gripped her by the scruff of her neck, holding her panting under his weight, waiting for her to submit.

Don't you know running from a wolf only makes him hornier? He spoke through the pack link. It turned out they were both part of Cullen's pack. Now, choose. Shift and do this as human, or stay like this and let our wolves enjoy themselves.

Hope was fighting not only Valic but her wolf. Her wolf wanted to submit to him and had no issues with his wolf taking her. Hope on the other hand had a different idea. She presented her neck and when he withdrew his teeth she shifted. She rolled on her back and tried to wiggle free.

"Valic, let me go." She whispered as he settled between her thighs.

"No." He gripped her wrists and held them in one hand as he kissed along her jaw and down between her breasts. He nudged her thighs wider as his teeth bit lightly into her right nipple, bringing a deep-chested moan from Hope. Satisfied that she wouldn't reject him, Valic continued lower. His tongue worked around her navel before his hand slid along the Y of her thighs and womanhood. He heard her gasp, bringing a slight growl from him.

Valic didn't wait as he placed her knees on his shoulders and made a meal of her soaked nether lips. He sucked on her clit as two fingers sea-sawed in and out of her, paying attention to the rough patch of nerves of her G-spot.

Hope moaned his name several times as Valic brought her to orgasm four times before he moved his mouth to hers. His lips claimed her mouth as he wasted no time sheathing his cock deep in her. "So fucking wet," he groaned as he thrust his weight into her, feeling her muscles tighten around his thick cock. "So wet for me baby?"

Hope rocked and lifted her center, meeting his pelvic bone crushing her clit and bringing her closer. She felt her canines descending as her climax rushed closer. "Val." she cried out as she felt his thrust becoming sloppy. She felt her body lifting from the grass and the second she shattered the felt his jaw clamp down on the soft tissue that divided her neck and shoulder. The pain was replaced with euphoria as he licked her wound closed.

Hope's wolf wasted no time and sank her teeth into his neck, completing the bond between them. She felt the teether snap into place and climaxed again. She had set out to reject this man, but the goddess had other plans. She kissed her mate softly and sighed into his chest as he roll on his back.

~~~

It was after three in the morning when a large brown and rust wolf and a slightly smaller red wolf slipped into the back of the pub to collect their clothes. Just as they finished a large figure emerged from the pub. He held three bottles of beer and offered the couple each one.

"Let me be the first to congratulate you both on finding your mate." Alpha Cullen said with a smile. "And for completing your mating." He noticed the mark on Hope's shoulder as well as their scents now mixed as one.

"Thank you Alpha." Hope said with a blush. She thought back to earlier in the up when he took her into his pack. She was now grateful since her mate was here.

"Yes, Alpha, and thank you, Val, added as he sipped the beer. His eyes held a spark of life that had been missing for years. Valic and Hope were once again whole.

Cullen nodded, knowing their happy moment was about to be tested. But he would give them this night before the hard questions came.