A Mate to Howl For Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hope's mind was a mess after Colin dug through it looking for answers. She was tired and needed to rest by the time the call was coming to an end.

"Is there anything else you need to report?" Chairwoman Kathrine Jones asked.

"Yes ma'am. There is one more thing. All of the special ops personnel take a drug called K-101." Hope ran a trembling hand over her face. "It allows whoever uses it to tap into super abilities, as in strength and speed. A normal human can become as fast and strong as us." Hope was referring to the supernatural and not just the Weres or vampires.

"I sent the Alpha Council a sample of it when I went undercover. I didn't know at the time the extent of those using it." Hope rubbed her temple.

"Are you currently on this drug?" Alpha Ivan Provinsky inquired.

"No, Alpha. I took it at first until they trusted me. I declined to lead the team but stayed as a paramedic. It took two months and if I am honest, it was hard to come off. It's addicting." Hope craved it even after being off of it for years. She didn't need it to blend in with her superior strength as a werewolf.

Many questions were coming through the video call. Colin could see Yuri pacing on the screen and noticed Yuri's eyes never left Hope. Colin realized Hope was going to be in danger until Amber returned. "Might I suggest we take a break for now? I have seen enough from this she-wolf to know she is exhausted."

"Hope you and Valic are free to go. Do not leave the den." Cullen warned as he walked to Colin. The pair watched the couple leave before turning to the screen. "I will set another call for one hour from now to discuss plans on attacking these locations. For now, I need to speak to Colin and his counselors. What we learned here today affects the vampires more than us." With that Cullen ended the call.

12