A Matter of Convenience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was powering his cock into me then. His balls were swinging back and forth, banging into my chin, and he was grunting with each thrust. He had stopped clenching his ass cheeks and my finger continued its subtle assault on his rectum, coaxing it to dilate so I could get it in. I wanted desperately to be inside this straight boy, to have my finger buried past the second knuckle so that it too had vanished within his body, just as his cock and vanished into mine.

Suddenly the tip of my finger popped inside his steamy hole. He gasped with unexpected delight and I wasted no time easing it in further, using his sweat as lube. Again, he grabbed my head with both hands and started fucking my face hard, that massive cock pushing down my throat like an anaconda seeking to devour its prey from the inside out. My finger bottomed out in his rectum and I began fucking him with it as he pillaged my mouth, and together we struck up a rhythm that in less than a minute, produced the desired result.

"I'm gonna cum!" he whispered fiercely and then he froze, the muscles in ass thrumming as his cock injected massive spurts of cum directly into my stomach. His asshole clamped down on my finger and pulsed with the waves of his orgasm as he held me firmly in place and filled me up with his spew. I wiggled my finger, which produced another spasm of jism, and I held that position for as long as I could, allowing him to enjoy every last moment of his climax.

Eventually his grip began to relax and I pulled his cock out of my throat. Keeping the foreskin peeled back, I licked and sucked the remaining dregs of his brew, tasting for the first time the flavor of his ball juice. How to describe it? A kind of earthy musk, in ways very similar to every other guy I had sucked and in other ways uniquely different. I pulled off and smacked my lips, enjoying the feel of it in my mouth.

Austin was breathing heavily, his chest working like a bellows. Rivulets of sweat trickled down his thighs. I thought I saw a hint of a smile on his face, but it might well have been relief -- that it was over, or that his sexual tension had been drained away. No matter. We both had performed.

I eased my finger from his ass. It had a smear of shit on it, which I wiped off with toilet paper. Clearly my boy Austin had not prepared himself for an anal intrusion this day.

I got up and washed my hands. I would need to get home quickly, before the heat of our encounter completely subsided, Like that frumpy woman before, I planned to flop down on my bed with a bottle of lube and my favorite dildo and relive these moments as I fucked myself.

Austin had pulled up his boxers and khakis and was buttoning the button.

"Well?" I asked.

He grinned sheepishly, the reddish blotches on his cheeks glowing as if they were radioactive. He pulled his shirt down over his pants.

"That was damn good," he whispered breathlessly. "I don't know that I'm going to let the next guy blow me, but that was damn good. Thanks."

"No, man. Thank you. I loved sucking off you guys."

He turned and opened the door a crack, peeking to see if anyone was outside. When he saw the coast was clear he stepped outside of the bathroom and turned, held up his hand and asked me to wait a minute before I came out. Then he hustled for the registers.

I checked myself in the mirror. Hair, totally messed up. But no cum was running down my chin. Maybe a little drool, but no cum. It was all in my stomach. I patted myself there with a satisfied grin, then left the bathroom and went to the cooler, where I found another Diet Pepsi. The one I had taken out earlier had gotten hot.

As I went to the counter, Nick smiled broadly and said, "Hey man, it's on me. I mean, it's the least I can do, right?" And then he gave Austin a knowing wink. Austin blushed and stared at the counter. I knew the minute I left Nick would be ribbing him, but who knows? If he enjoyed that much maybe HE would be the one on his knees in the bathroom, with Austin's fearsome weapon jammed down his throat. I would pay money to see that!

I turned to leave the store. As I reached the door I looked back. They were both watching me. Austin smiled sheepishly.

"You know, gas is cheaper up here," I said, speaking to the both of them. "I think from now on I'll be coming to this store ... you know ... for a fill-up."

And then I walked out to my car.

12