A Matter of Inches Ch. 02

Story Info
Kathy and Ed and Martine and Drew swap partners.
1.3k words
4.19
11k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Piscator
Piscator
32 Followers

This chapter continues this story which derived from my reading an online blog concerning what size penis women preferred. It continues what may be a multi-part story. In this chapter, Ed and Kathy take on Drew and Martine as new lovers and discover that like feet and shoes, there is a right sized cock for every pussy.

I am moving this Chapter from "Loving Wives" to "Erotic Couplings" as this is a more appropriate category.

I thank you for your reading Chapter 1, your comments, pro and con, and clicking on the second chapter. And to the cons; my only response is to paraphrase the old baseball umpires quote "I calls em as I sees em." As always, I appreciate your comments, responses, and votes.

Any resemblance of the characters to real persons is purely coincidental. Everyone in the story is over eighteen.

+++++

"And the little chair was just right" Goldilocks and the Three Bears

As Kathy kissed me and we shared Drew and Martine's cum, I realized Drew's cum tasted much the same as mine when I cleaned my creampies from Kathy's pussy. For her part, Kathy recognized that she had enjoyed sucking Drew's big cock much more than she had anticipated and that she might even take mine from time to time.

Our reverie was broken when Martine laughed, "Enough lollygagging you two. Now we're off to our bedroom. The true test of swinging is offering your partner to another lover. Follow me and we'll see if you pass!"

Kathy, Drew, and I followed her to entrance of their master bedroom where there were two queen beds, each with a hard wooden chair at the end of each bed. Martine led Drew to the chair before the righthand bed and told him to sit there. She turned to me and instructed, "Undress, leaving only your briefs." I quickly removed my shirt, jeans, and socks to stand naked save for my briefs.

Martine ran her hand over my stiffening cock and directed," Now undress your wife for Drew." I hesitated but she reached between my legs and fondled my already bulging crotch and stated the obvious "Do it, you know it turns you on!" I went behind Kathy to unzip her light summer dress and unfasten her bra. My hands reached round to caress my wife's breasts, but Martine slapped my hands away taunting, "Not for you to touch, these are Drew's for tonight. The slut left her panties in the living room, so now present your naked wife to my husband Drew." Then Martine reached between Kathy's legs and fingered her wet pussy then inserted her fingers into my mouth saying. "Taste your wife's excitement at being able to fuck a real dick!"

Martine turned to Kathy and ordered, "On the bed on all fours. Drew is going to fuck you like the bitch in heat you are!" As Kathy eagerly complied, Martine turned to me "Now slide under her with your face beneath her cunt and watch a real man fill your wifey." Again, I followed her directions and slid under Kathy with my face just below her dripping pussy. She then directed her husband Drew, "Strip and give this wanton woman the cock you know she needs." He quickly removed his shirt and trousers and rubbed his swollen dick along her distended labia. Turning back to me, Martine continued, "Now watch as your one and only gets fucked by a real man!"

As Drew pressed his cockhead against Kathy's quim, she raised her buttocks to ease his entry. I watched with trepidation as Kathy's pink peach slowly opened to accommodate Drew's long, thick dick until he was fully balls deep. They paused, hanging motionless over me until Kathy moaned, "Yesss - fuck me with that big cock Drew!"

All too soon, they were rutting eagerly above me as Kathy cried "Harder yes so good fuck meeee" as her first climax crested, yet they fucked with increasing intensity and Kathy had at least two more orgasms before Drew grunted "MMMMM Cumming" as he discharged his seed deep within my wife's womb.

A wave on conflicting emotions coursed thorough me, first humiliation as I watched Kathy enthusiastic response to Drew's longer and thicker cock, reaching places I had never been able to stimulate. As Kathy rode through waves of orgasmic pleasure, I marveled at Drew's staying power. I also understood sperm competition and cuckold humiliation of a in a truly visceral way.

Yet at the same time. I was tremendously excited. My cock was hard and leaking pre as an ever-larger damp patch appearing on my tighty whities. Unconsciously, I raised my mouth to lick Kathy's labia and the cum leaking from her slit, occasionally running my tongue along the underside of Drew's still erect penis. As he withdrew, I gave his cock a quick suck then returned to Kathy's seeping quim.

Kathy dismounted and giggled as she pointed out the wet patch on my underwear. She eagerly complied with Martine's instructions to remove my boxers and stuff them in my mouth. She then sensuously pulled off Martine's tight tank top revealing her pert breasts and prominent nipples and unfastened her micro skirt. My eyes lit up as this clone of Yoga Hotwife stood naked before me.

Martine reached down and toyed with my hardening cock taunting, "Not bad you're above average but nowhere near Drew's length. But Kathy says you know how to use it, and you certainly are a good pussy licker. Lie back and let me take you for a test ride!" She straddled me, assumed reverse cowgirl position, and slowly descended to enclose my dick in her velvet vagina. To my surprise, Drew dropped to his knees to lick her clit as she impaled herself on my stanchion. I can't say whether it was her yoga or Kegel exercises, never before had my cock been gripped so tightly within a woman's cubby hole. Martine obviously was enjoying the fit as waves of her uterine peristaltic contractions round my cock quickened and then clenched hard as she cried, "Yessss" and rode through her first climax, squirting a warm flow of fluid over us both. At her gush, I crested with her, shooting my semen deep into her velvet cunt. Yet somehow under the magic of her vaginal massage my cock stayed hard.

Martine pivoted on my rod to standard cowboy, still staying on top and keeping my joystick deep within her. As my hands reached up to caress her pert patty-pans and perky nipples, she resumed fucking me. Unhurried this time, I luxuriated as she slowly slid up and down my engorged member bringing herself to at least two more peaks yet denying my release with her clenching peristalsis. Finally, I could stand it no longer and erupted deep within her as she crested with me, the waves of her vaginal contractions draining the last of my spunk into her vagina. Martine slithered up pressing her leaking pussy against my mouth saying, "Another load for you Ed, Kathy tells me you're the best!" A task to which I enthusiastically complied, bringing her to yet another orgasm.

Exhausted, we fell into post-coital lethargy. Drew went to the fridge returned with a cold Pinot Grigio which we sipped while lightly toying with each other. Each of us was aware that we had had the best fuck of our lives but with another's spouse. Like feet and shoes, there is a right sized cock for every cunt. Drew's monster cock was what Kathy needed, while my respectable above average dick was just right for Martine's tight pussy.

Martine and Kathy started teasing each other first light kisses, then sensuous caresses which then transformed to mutual oral. I felt Drew's hand stroking my cock and returned the favour, but we went no further. But Kathy and Martine continued their mutual pussy licking bringing each other to at least two more orgasms. As always, I was in awe at the sexual capacity of multiorgasmic women.

Finally satiated, Kathy took Drew by the hand and stated. "Come on lover boy I'm taking you home for the night." To which Martine replied, "No problem just leave Ed and his darling dick with me." So began our adventures in polyamory.

Piscator
Piscator
32 Followers