A Matter Of Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kissing became more and more intense and soon Aileen was very pleased to feel Colin's cock hardening inside her. Electricity seemed to dance behind his eyes as his potency grew again. Aileen drew in a breath sharply as she felt his member expanding the walls of her pussy. Was his cock this large before?

Colin slid his dick almost all the way out of her, and then he glided back into her, all the way to her womb again. Aileen's nails dug into his back. He slid out of her again, then back in. He began to build up a rhythm, moving in and out, in and out. Aileen luxuriated in the feel of his cock moving within her. Colin fondled and caressed her breasts as he made love to her, adding to the sensations she felt.

He began to pump faster and harder, he pushed in deeper. He was lasting much longer than he had the first time and it was Aileen who first started to feel the orgasmic build up this time. The look on Colin's face was absolute seriousness as he went on penetrating her cunt. The force building inside Aileen kept getting stronger and stronger; it was feeding off of Colin's motions with his boner. Finally she got to the boiling point and released a blaring scream as her pussy clenched on his cock.

She spasmed as waves of pleasure washed over her, over and over again. Colin's cock remained hard as steal though and continued to pump in and out of her. Just when Aileen felt her orgasm subsiding she was shocked to feel another one building up right on the heels of the previous one. Aileen's arms had fallen to her sides and now she tightly gripped onto the bedding holding on for the ride of her life.

As Colin plunged deep inside her, as if into her very soul, Aileen climaxed again screaming louder than before. The rapturous waves washed through her once more and Aileen thought she might be carried away by them. She was half delirious with ecstasy.

Colin still hadn't had his release yet, but Aileen could tell by the fervent look on his face he was close. One more time she felt an orgasm of her own coming on.Oh my God! Again?!! Aileen thought, half in trepidation, half in gleeful anticipation. She didn't know how much more she could take but she was determined to find out.

Colin's cock was sliding in and out of her faster and faster, lubricated by the enormous amount of juice she had cum all ready. It was coming, Aileen knew she was on the verge; just a little bit more and she would be there. His shaft glided through her vaginal walls and, like an arrow shot by an expert archer, he hit the bull's eye.

Gripping the sheets for dear life, Aileen arched her back and threw back her head making a parabolic form of her body, and let out a primal roar. This time when her cunt clenched Colin's cock, he let out a scream that rivaled hers and his manhood gushed forth its cream.

Colin, in a kneeling position, placed his hands under her arms and pulled her up to him all the while his cock continued to shoot cum into her pussy. Aileen threw her arms around her son's neck and rubbed her body against his. Their lips met and they kissed sloppily as they shared this final orgasm.

They fell back on the bed, remaining in each other's arms. Both of them were breathing heavily, Aileen felt her heart beating rapidly inside her chest, when she finally caught her breath she said, "Oh my God! How did you do that?!!"

"You," Colin said simply as he placed his hand on her stomach and began to stroke it. "I've dreamed of you for so long, I desire you like no one else."

"I never knew it could be like that," Aileen said, and it was the truth. Fred was the only other lover she had ever had and sex with him had always seemed a duty rather than a pleasure. When he wanted sex they had to have it, it got to a point where she was only doing it to avoid a beating, and still sometimes he beat her anyway. She didn't think she ever had a real orgasm with him either. It was hard to feel sexual when you were afraid the man you were with could injure you at any moment. But with Colin, she was able to give herself totally over to him because she trusted him, and she had the best sex she ever had.

"I just want to please you," Colin said.

Aileen placed her hand on top of his, "You did," she said, "and you do, and you always will, no matter what. You can count on that." Then tears came to her eyes as she said, "Just tell me that it can always be this way, that if things become difficult you will never resent me for allowing this to happen."

Colin brushed a tear out of her eye and said, "I cherish you for allowing this to happen and I always will. I told you, I would go through Hell to be with you. All I need is your love."

"You have it," Aileen said, "forever."

"Forever," Colin repeated with a smile, and then he kissed her softly. Hugging each other close, the two lovers fell into an exhausted but blissful sleep.

* * *

When they awoke again it was past noon. Colin got out of bed and exclaimed, "Holy shit!" when he saw the amount of snow outside.

Aileen explained to him what the latest weather report had said then added, "They probably won't have the roads cleared up here until New Year's."

"A whole week snowed in...whatever shall we do to keep ourselves occupied?" Colin said with an evil grin.

"I wonder?" Aileen said grinning.

When they walked into the living room Aileen once again noticed the cold fireplace. "We should bring in some more wood before it gets any worse out there." She said.

Colin looked out through the blowing snow towards the wood shed with a look of dismay. Aileen stared at him expectantly, "Well you're the snow lover," she said.

"That's not snow out there, that's Mother Nature gone daft!"

"I'll tell you what," Aileen said whispering into his ear. "You go get the wood and when you come back I'll be waiting for you in the Jacuzzi. If the hot water doesn't heat you up, I bet I will."

"Give me ten minutes," Colin said then ran to his room to get dressed, before he shut the door he stuck his head out and peering at her from around the corner said, "No, five!"

Aileen walked back to their bedroom, she thought of it as 'their bedroom' now, and took off the nightgown she had only just put back on. Totally naked, she walked through the bathroom and into the spa. She removed the cover over the Jacuzzi and turned on the heater and the jets. She sat on the ledge of the tub while she waited for the water to get hot.

Aileen was amazed at how much she all ready longed to be in Colin's arms again. Last night she fought herself to resist him, now there was no force in the universe that could make her refuse him. But their relationship would change, has changed, at least in private. She would always be his mother, it was just that she was also his woman now and he was her man. No longer could she act the parent and him the child, they were equals now, partners. She felt a little misty for the end of their old roles, but she felt infinitely more excited for how things were going to be now. Colin was still Colin and that would never change and there was no other man in the world she would rather have for a partner. Just the thought of his touch, full of love, made her glow inside.

Aileen had absentmindedly started to touch herself in anticipation of Colin's return. She was rubbing her finger around her nipples which had become hard and erect. Then she heard Colin calling from the bedroom, "Mom? You back here?"

"Yes, Sweetie, I'm by the Jacuzzi," Aileen called back.

"Ugh! The wind blew snow so far up my nose I think I got some in my brain!" Colin said from the bathroom. When he emerged in the spa and saw Aileen sitting on the Jacuzzi ledge he froze and just stared at her.

"What?" Aileen asked.

"It's just...you're so ravishing. When you're out of my sight and I envision you in my mind I think to myself I must be embellishing, you can't really be that beautiful, but then when I see you again I see that you are even more beautiful than I thought and it stops me in my tracks.

Aileen blushed, Colin had a tendency towards the melodramatic, but that he was sincere, she had no doubt. He thought she was beautiful and that made her glow inside.

Colin was standing there in only his boxers; she could see his teeth chattering a bit, he was still cold from outside. "Why don't we get in the tub, it's nice and hot now," Aileen said. Colin nodded. He stripped off his boxers and now he was totally bare, Aileen could see that he was erect again. She still found it hard to believe that this gorgeous man was hers, but he was and the reason he was excited was for her, and knowing that made her pussy start to drip.

Aileen dipped a foot into the Jacuzzi. The water was very hot, almost too hot. But once she got a little bit used to it, it felt really good. She brought her other foot into the tub and let that one get acclimated, and then she slowly slid her whole body into the tub. Goose bumps popped up all over her body, but the water felt wonderful.

She watched as Colin came over and climbed into the tub, "Ow!" he said when he put his foot in, but he didn't take it out. "Ow!" he said again when his other foot came in. Then he carefully sat down into the water and after a minute said, "Ahhhhhhh,"

Aileen scooted over to Colin and he embraced her and they commenced kissing. Aileen ran her hands all over Colin's chest, over his muscles, over his nipples. Her hand ran down Colin's flat stomach, circling it a few times, and then it ran lower, underneath the water. She found his cock and it was rock hard. She ran her hand up and down the shaft, she brought her hand to the head and squeezed it gently like she saw Colin do last night, and she found the tiny slit in the head and played with it. She loved how it felt in her hand, and she loved how what she was doing made Colin feel good.

Aileen's desire was burning for him and she had to have him now! She climbed on top of him and placed the head of his cock on her cunt. She rubbed it up and down her slit a few times. Colin had his hands on her ass and he squeezed it, Aileen let his cock slide into her pussy, it was paradise to have him in her again and she stayed still for a few moments just reveling in the feel of it. She then started moving slowly up and down, riding his cock.

For a while they continued like that, and then Colin started moving his hips pumping his cock harder and faster between her thighs. They started sliding further under the water. The water rose to their chests, then their necks, and when it got to their chins, Colin said, "Take a deep breath." Aileen did so and then they were both completely submerged.

Totally under water, Colin came in her. Aileen opened her mouth as soon as she felt his cock start to shoot its load but Colin placed his mouth over hers before any air could escape and soon they were breathing each other's breaths. There was no sound other than pulsing water, there were no sights; it was like they were immersed under the water as one being. Aileen came and her pussy squeezed tight on his cock. It was an incredible experience.

They broke the surface of the water and both of them took in air greedily. Once they had replenished enough air they immediately locked lips again. Aileen folded into Colin's arms and they returned to the side of the Jacuzzi where jets of water shot into them massaging and adding to the overall pleasure they felt as they basked in the afterglow of their love making.

When their skin started to prune, they reluctantly decided it was time to vacate the Jacuzzi. Colin got out first and then held a hand out to Aileen to help her as she climbed out. She was immediately hit by a draft of cold air and a shiver ran through her. She grabbed for a towel and began to dry off quickly.

As Aileen was drying her hair, her gaze fell upon the sauna. Vivid memories of the previous night flashed through her mind and her sexual appetite was triggered anew. She dropped the towel and took Colin by hand and started leading him over to the sauna.

"What are you doing?" Colin asked.

"We have some unfinished business in here," Aileen said holding open the sauna door. Colin nodded and grinned. He followed her into the steam room eagerly.

It was all ready nice and warm inside and soon it would begin to get steamy. As soon as the door shut Aileen pressed her body up against Colin's and mashed her lips against his. She felt Colin's cock pressing hard against her abdomen. She wanted to possess him, every part of him; she wanted to feel all of him on all of her, she was ravenous for his body.

Aileen led Colin over to the bench and had him sit. She embraced him and slid her body down his. Her tits were smashed against his chest and her hard and sensitive nipples felt the contours of his shape as they moved down it. Her lips kissed him on the places her breasts had been only moments before. She licked his chest, his nipples, she ran her tongue down his abdomen, and she flicked it in his belly button.

She kneeled in between his legs and took his bulging cock in her hand. It was warm and firm, a muscle of surging power, yet delicate and vulnerable at the same time. She was drawn to his cock; she wanted to give pleasure to this member that had given so much to her. She moved her hand up and down the shaft, stroking it for a while, and then she brought the head of his cock to her bosom. She rubbed his dick over each of her tits, first in wide circles over the entire fleshy mammaries, then in tighter circles over her areolas and supple nipples. The sensation of his cock head rubbing over a nipple sent a charge through her body. Clear pre cum dribbled out of his tip and onto her nipples and Aileen relished the slippery feel of it.

She placed his cock in her cleavage and squeezed her tits close together. Colin let out a satisfying moan and began to move his hips sliding his boner back and forth between her boobs. She loved the feel of his pulsating erection on her skin.

She brought his cock inches away from her face. She inhaled its musky smell. She kissed his cock then she licked it. She felt Colin's body tense as she ran her tongue in circles around the shaft and head. Aileen had only recently entertained the idea that sucking a cock might be a favorable experience, now she was drooling for it. Only because it was Colin's, his was the only cock she ever wanted to touch or feel...or taste.

She placed his cock into her salivating mouth and experienced the flavor of the man she loved. It was luxurious; it felt like it was growing even more inside her mouth. She sucked on his cock with intense desire. Colin began to moan and that only increased her passion. She savored the taste of him, she wanted more, she was fevered by her devotion to him, and she wanted all of him. She pushed his cock to the back of her throat swirling her tongue around the shaft as she did it. She pulled his cock back out and when the head was on the tip of her lips she started taking it in again. She repeated these actions again and again while continuing to suck and slurp on his dick.

Aileen's hand went to the base of his cock and started rubbing. She ran her hand down to his balls and fondled them, then brought it back to his shaft. She went on like this for a while until Colin's breathing started to become ragged and she knew he was close.

"I'm gonna cum!" Colin said. Aileen kept on sucking his throbbing cock, her lips continuing to move up and down the shaft. She felt the first spurt of ejaculation enter her mouth, the spurt turned into a powerful flow of salty cream. Aileen swallowed his cum thirstily, she wanted to feel it slide down her throat, she wanted as much of his love juice inside her as she could get.

Colin moaned loudly as he came, Aileen siphoned the remaining drops of cum from his cock and felt it softening in her mouth. She released his member and moved up Colin's body to look him in his sweet face. She didn't know if Colin would want to kiss her with the remnants of his cum in her mouth but it was he who moved in and passionately kissed her mixing his saliva with hers and allowing his own jism to transfer from her mouth to his, Aileen found it highly erotic.

"I love you so much," Colin said when they broke from their kiss. "That was fantastic!"

"I love you too, Honey," Aileen said. "I loved doing that for you."

"Now it's your turn," Colin said.

It took a second for Aileen to understand what he meant and when she did her eyes widened. "Oh Baby," she said, "you don't have to do that..." Aileen didn't want Colin to feel obligated to do anything he didn't want to, not in matters of their pleasure.

"Are you kidding? Mom, I've wanted to taste you from the first moment I saw your pussy," Colin said. She saw in his eyes a burning intensity, he really did want to do this. She made no further objections, in fact now that she new what he was going to do, her pussy was dripping with excitement.

Colin slid down onto his knees as Aileen sat on the bench, essentially switching positions with each other. His lips slowly brushed over her breasts, down her stomach, and then his head was between her thighs. She had never had oral stimulation before and felt her pussy twitch in anticipation as her son's lips came nearer.

Colin began kissing her inner thigh out towards the knee. He meticulously worked his way closer and closer to her aching crotch. The sauna was going at full steam now and the heated room was becoming a haze of vapors. Aileen dreamily rubbed her fingers over her stimulated nipples and watched a bead of sweat condense in the middle of her chest and roll down between her tits. It seemed that the closer Colin was getting to her sopping cunt the more time he was taking to get there, it was delicious madness waiting for him to arrive, the thought of his mouth touching her down there was driving her more and more wildly aroused.

Finally he made contact with her most private area and her body tensed as she felt his soft tongue sliding over her crack like a wet sponge. Aileen moaned at the extreme pleasure she felt. She felt his breath stir her neatly trimmed pubic hair as his tongue moved all over her yearning cunt. Aileen had been in the habit of keeping her pubic hair cut short because she didn't like the way it looked when scraggily hairs would stick out of her panties, even if no one else ever saw them, and she would die of embarrassment if they ever stuck out of her swimsuit on the occasions she went swimming. Now Colin had the chance to explore her entire vaginal area bare and up close and from the moans and grunts he was making it sounded as if he approved of what he saw, she was exuding copious amounts of lubrication from her excitement.

He spent time licking her outer lips and then her inner lips lapping up her juices. Finally his tongue found her palpable clit. She mildly convulsed at the sensation when his tongue laved over her protruding nubbin. Ever so gently his tongue circled the bud then started flickering over it in a side to side motion. Aileen started taking deeper breaths as her wonderful son manipulated her most sensitive of nerve endings with tenderness and care. Aileen's body spasmed and Colin seemed to take note of that and paid particular attention to that area sending her into a heightened frenzy. "Oh God, yes!" Aileen exclaimed. Her body went into more spasms and more cum flowed from her pussy, Colin moved to intercept it.

With her pussy slick with saliva and cum, Colin's tongue slipped easily into her slit. He twirled it around and curled it inside of her basting her vaginal walls. Aileen gyrated her hips and pushed her crotch deeper into his face. Just when she thought the experience couldn't get anymore intense, Colin brought his hand up and started massaging her clit with his fingers. He was finding all the right places and Aileen was enrapt by the feeling. "Oh God, yes!" she said again, she felt a tremendous orgasm bubbling up inside her ready to boil over. "Yes!" she said, "Yes! Yes! YES! YES!" Then she climaxed and she howled, "YESSSSSSSSSS!!!" Her cunt was gushing juice and Colin was slurping it all up.

1...456789