A Matter Of Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her orgasm subsided Colin came up, his face was drenched in sweat, spit, and pussy juice. She eagerly took hold of her adored lover and kissed him in an all-consuming way. Both their bodies were covered in a sheen of sweat; there wasn't an inch of them that wasn't wet, it felt more like they were in the middle of a steamy jungle instead of buried beneath a blizzard. Either way it was only the two of them. It was their world and they were the only ones who existed in it, they could do anything. Colin was hers and she was his. She loved him so much; she wanted to give herself over to him in every way possible. At long last she had found someone she trusted enough that she could completely let go of herself, she could indulge any and every desire she had with him and feel safe that he would never harm her. The idea was aphrodisiacal and she felt more sexually aroused and aggressive than she ever dreamed possible. She was being taken over by a primitive force, almost animalistic; she wanted her lover to take her in the most wild of ways.

She stood up and Colin rose with her. They continued kissing for a bit, with Aileen running her hands through his sweat soaked hair, but then she turned around in his arms pressing her back against his front, She slid up and down against him, her ass brushing over his cock several times, it had all ready returned to a semi-hard state now it rose to full erectness.

Aileen bent over the bench presenting her sex to him like an animal in heat, which she felt like she was. Long strands of her damp red hair, made even curlier by the steam, draped down from her head. She turned her head to see Colin. Peering through her crimson locks she saw him standing behind her running his hand over his engorged cock staring with fervor at her backside. "Baby, I need you in me!" Aileen said.

Colin stepped up behind her, placed his hands on her ass, and pinched it delicately. Aileen crooned at his touch. She could feel his cock behind her, so close to her hungry cunt. He stepped up even closer and with his cock in his hand he stroked her twat with it. Aileen pressed backward into Colin and his cock slid marvelously between her lips and into her hole. Tears of joy came to her eyes at the sensation of being filled by him again. "OHHHHHHHHHHH" she moaned.

Colin started sliding his cock in and out, fucking her from behind. Each time he pushed back into her she heard his pelvis slap against her ass and the depth in which he drove into her each time made her want to scream in rapture. Colin maintained a steady rhythm of fucking and Aileen moved her body to accommodate his motions, otherwise she just enjoyed the experience. Sweat dripped from her hair, nose, eyes, lips, and from the pointed nipples of her dangling tits. Between her legs where Colin's cock was pumping in and out of her pussy, a mixture of sweat and cum dripped continuously.

"Oh Sweetie, you feel so good in me!" Aileen said. "I love your cock in me!"

"Oh God Mom, you feel so good!" Colin said squeezing her ass. He picked up the pace in fucking her and Aileen felt herself on the verge of culmination. With a few more drives into her Aileen began to spasm, Colin slammed into her one final time hard and deep and Aileen let out a ferocious scream. Colin bellowed as well as her pussy contracted around his ejaculating cock and they rode out the throes of their orgasms.

Colin collapsed on the bench and Aileen fell back on top of him. He rubbed his hands over her breasts, her stomach, her thighs, all over her sweat soaked body. "I love you," Colin whispered into her ear.

"I love you too," Aileen said. After a few minutes of lying in his arms she then said, "I think we need to get out of her before we dehydrate!"

"I agree," Colin said. "I need to take another shower, care to join me?"

"I don't want to be apart from you for a second," Aileen said, "and the idea of showering with you sounds like heaven!"

Colin grinned and took her by hand and led her out of the sauna and into the master bathroom. They entered the shower stall and Colin turned on the water, it came out freezing cold which felt good at first after being so hot and sweaty, and then as their bodies cooled it felt good as the water heated warming them up again.

They held each other and kissed under the spraying water. They soaped up each other's body and put shampoo in each other's hair. They spent a good while just standing in the shower slipping and sliding their soapy bodies against one another. Aileen had Colin's cock in her hand and was sudsing it up; she smiled when she felt it begin to grow. She ran her hand back and forth over it, the slippery soap making it seem her hand was moving at lightning speeds.

Colin made a satisfied grunt at her attentions. His cock felt so good gliding through her hand, it being so frictionless gave her a devious idea. Aileen turned around and once again pressed her backside against Colin's front. Colin wrapped his arms around her waist and nibbled on her neck. Aileen pushed her ass into Colin's pelvis and she felt his cock slide between her butt cheeks. When she felt the head of his cock at the entrance of her asshole Colin said, "Mom, what are you doing?"

"Want to fuck me in the ass, Baby?" She said.

"Have you done this before, Mom?"

"No, never, but I want to feel you in every part of me you can enter. I want you to have all of my body. Do you want to do it?"

"Oh God, you turn me on like crazy! Yes mom, I want to do it. I love you so much!" Colin said.

"I love you too, with all my heart!" Aileen said.

Colin grabbed the soap and worked up a good lather on his hands, and then he backed up a little and placed the suds on Aileen's ass. He rubbed them between her ass cheeks and then on her asshole, as he was rubbing he slipped his finger inside her anus, Aileen gasped, he gently pushed it in as far as it would go then he removed it. If that's how it felt with only a finger, Aileen started to feel a little anxious about how it would feel with his whole cock going up her. But she wanted him to do it, she wanted her one and only love to have her whole body, she needed him to have it.

Colin applied some more soap to his fully erect cock and then moved closer again to Aileen's ample ass. Once more she felt his dick slide between her butt cheeks and again she felt the head of his cock at the entrance of her asshole. This time he slowly pushed forward and she felt the head slide in. Aileen's eyes widened at the sensation, it didn't hurt; it was just...different. Colin hugged her tight at the waist and continued to push his soap slicked cock ever so slowly inward. Inch by inch he crept into her and Aileen's breathing became deeper and deeper, Colin continuously asked her if she was all right and she kept urging him to keep going. The strange feeling turned sexual and she was becoming very turned on by the experience. Having his cock slide up that part of her was setting off sexual nerves she didn't even know existed!

Eventually Colin managed to slide his entire length into her, "OHHHHHH, it's so tight!" he said. He held himself inside her for a few moments then he slowly started to slide back out. He slid himself out until only the head of his cock remained inside then he pushed himself back in. Between the slick soap and her rectum having been stretched it was easier this time, but it was still tight. Colin only managed to pump in and out for a few minutes before he had to cum.

"It's so tight, I can't hold it!" Colin said the as he pushed his cock all the way in one more time and he released a burst of cum deep inside her, the feeling of him cumming in her ass caused Aileen to have a major orgasm as well, she spasmed as she felt his seed shooting up inside her.

As she felt his shaft softening inside her Aileen turned her head around and planted her lips on his. When they broke from her kiss she said, "That was extraordinary, my sweet love!"

"You are truly, truly wonderful!" Colin said breathing deeply.

After they finished their shower and dried each other off, they both crashed on their bed, they were beyond exhausted. Aileen's last thought before she drifted off into contented sleep in Colin's arms was she was having the greatest Christmas ever.

* * *

Christmas was almost over. It was less than a half hour until midnight. It was still snowing outside but the pace had let up considerably. Aileen judged there to be about four feet on he ground. They had a lot of digging out ahead of them, but that was for later.

Aileen never did manage to cook that turkey for dinner, but she knew Colin didn't mind. They had just been too preoccupied with each other to spend much time fixing something to eat. When they woke up from their nap they hastily put together some ham sandwiches, scarfed them down, and then returned to their love making.

Now Aileen and Colin were on the floor in front of the fireplace and a pleasantly warm and crackling fire. They were also wrapped up snug in a bunch of thick blankets, but aside from that neither was wearing a scrap of clothing.

Colin was on his back and Aileen was sitting astride him, his cock hard as a rock and buried deep inside her cunt, where she felt it belonged. After only having been his lover for a day, Aileen couldn't imagine living without being able to have his cock inside her. How had she lived without it before?

Her thoughts drifted over the events of the day as she peacefully rode him. She had enjoyed tremendously everything they had done with each other and wanted to do it all over and over again. She loved the sexual creature she had become and she loved all the wild sex they could indulge in. But what she considered her favorite was what they were doing right now; looking into each other's eyes, fondly petting one another, and making quiet, yet intense, love. This was when she felt the bond of love between them strongest, and that was the most important thing to her, she lived for it.

She wanted this to last forever with ever fiber of her being. Every now and then the fear that it wouldn't last tried to rise up in her, but Colin's words would always get through to her and squelch the fear. He said he loved her and needed her, that he would do anything to be with her forever. She believed him, there was no way she couldn't, with Colin it was a matter of trust.

Colin's cock throbbed inside of her and released its wonderful cream. They climaxed together. After their orgasms subsided, Aileen lay down on top of Colin's strong chest and put her arms around him, she retained his softening manhood within her. Colin put his arms around her and hugged her tight. "I love you," he said.

"I love you, my darling," she said.

Then they both fell asleep, two people united as one. By making a world of their own with the magic of love, on the most magical day of the year, and being daring enough to pass a point of no return, two tortured souls finally found peace on Earth.

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART II OF THE "A SERIES OF MATTERS" TRILOGY: "A MATTER OF BETRAYAL"

1...456789