A Matter of Will Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill and Kayla wandered out together a few minutes later. "Mom ran out to the store to pick up some groceries," he passed the message.

"Ah, that sounds good," Bill said, sitting down on Mom's side of the sofa. "Hey, go get me some coffee, babe?"

"Sure, Da-- sure, Uncle Bill." Kayla headed out to the kitchen. She came back a minute later and handed a cup of coffee to Bill, then sat down straddling his thigh and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Uhhh... again with the Kayla weirdness...

They, ahh... started kissing.

Kayla-- never-- this was not like her-- to--

"You shouldn't be watching, Kyle," Kayla whispered as she broke a kiss, and he realized that he had been staring. "Go back-- go back to your room."

"Uhh... okay." If it had been just her, he would have told her to go back to her own room. But he wanted to be, ehr, respectful to Uncle Bill.

"No, hang on a second, Kyle," Uncle Bill told him. He and Kayla had gazes locked, eyes a few inches from each other.

"Hungh-ungh..." Kayla whined softly, shaking her head faintly, without breaking eye contact with Bill.

Then she gave a long sigh, lowered her eyes, and sat there, unmoving. Breathing fine, but like she was... disengaged for the moment. Of course, Uncle Bill was just sitting there quietly too, eyes cast down like he was concentrating on something.

Then she suddenly took in a deep breath and gave a whole-body shiver while she let out a little moan. Then leaned forward into him to hug him tight as a second moan slipped out of her.

Wow. That looked like it had been a... quite pleasurable shiver.

"Kayla? Are you all right?" Kyle wasn't sure about this, and he was supposed to be looking after things while Mom was out.

"Oh, yeah!" Kayla gushed, holding tightly to Uncle Bill.

Then she just stayed there, draped on her uncle's side, hugging him, breathing onto his neck.

"As a matter of fact, snookums," Bill said after a minute, and she brought her eyes languidly up to his, "tell your brother that you love him."

"We don't," she breathed, "we don't do that, Uncle Bill. Our family... we don't..."

She sighed, lowered her eyes and disengaged again, just sitting there, breathing quietly.

"Kayla and I have never really said that to each other very much, Uncle Bill," Kyle agreed with his sister.

But Bill was just sitting there, like he was concentrating on something.

Some seconds passed, then--

"Shit!" Kayla gasped as she shivered fiercely. "Ohgod! Ohgod! Ohfuuuck!" She leaned to Bill, burying her face at his neck, arms around him, squeezing him tightly, grinding her hips a couple times, his thigh pinned between them, like she was trying to give a little scratch through her skirt to the tip of her pelvis.

She shuddered several more times, then relaxed back to boneless, draped over her uncle.

What the hell was going on here?!

"I love you, Kyle," she breathed, her voice laden with contentment.

Uncle Bill was looking at Kyle.

"Uh... I love you too, Kayla?"

Bill looked back to her and patted her head. "That's a good girl, Kayla."

A few minutes later, he rolled her boneless body to the side, off him, so she draped on the sofa.

"I love you, Kyle," she breathed again.

"Uh... ditto."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bill seemed to get interested in the alien invasion movie too, and the three of them -- Kyle, Kayla and Bill -- were there, sitting on the couch, when Mom got back from the store. "Well, you three look like you're having a good time together," she grinned when she saw them.

Kyle hopped up to help carry in the groceries.

Mom came back out to the garage while he was grabbing several bags of food out of the trunk. "Are we sure," he asked her, "that that's really Kayla in there on the couch? And not a pod-thing that just looks like her? Because she's been acting a little strange..."

Mom tilted her head slightly, like she was wondering where this was coming from.

"And Uncle Bill," he continued, "How sure are we that he hasn't meddled where man has no business meddling, acquiring dark powers far beyond what any human should--"

"What were you guys watching on TV? A couple minutes ago?"

"A film about... alien pod people. But--"

She arched an eyebrow like that explained his questions: pod people movie leads to pod people speculation. "Hmm?"

Still... Kayla was acting a little weird! He wasn't imagining all of this!

"You said Kayla's been acting strange," she pulled a couple bags from the trunk. "How so?"

Oh, you know, making out with her uncle on the couch. Right in front of her brother.

Telling her brother she loved him. They were twins. They poked each other in the eye, they didn't say, I love you. He meant, they did -- love each other. But-- you don't say that.

Mom was still looking at him.

He kept his actual answer a little tame. "She was dressed a little unusually yesterday."

"That was quite the outfit for her." She shrugged while holding the grocery bags. "I suspect it's just being away at college, trying new things. But... I'm probably going to have a talk with her about that."

"That's good," he nodded solemnly. "If she grows tentacles and starts devouring you, yell, so I can clear out of the house real fast."

"And let her devour me?" she asked with a lopsided grin.

"Sometimes you just have to cut your losses, Mom. Pod people are scary."

"Thanks, hon. And I'm an acceptable loss?" she grinned. Then she carried her bags in while he followed her with his.

He helped Mom put the groceries away. Then the four of them had a good lunch, all of them eating and joking, and he was able to put the whole "mysterious behavior" thing out of his mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After lunch, Kyle sat on the sofa and found another movie on TV.

Definitely not an alien invasion movie! No more of those for a while. This one was some comedy, though it wasn't really very funny.

Uncle Bill came and sat on the other end of the couch and watched the show for a few minutes too.

"Kyle, how did you," he turned to him during a commercial, "take your parents' divorce?"

Kyle gave a chuckle that had about as much humor as the movie they were watching. "How do you take something like that? It happens."

"You were... sixteen when it happened?"

"Yeah. Dad just decides he's fallen out of love with Mom. And he wants to run off with the girl that used to babysit us -- Kayla and me."

The TV went on to the next commercial.

"I mean, she was closer to his kids' ages than to his. It would be more believable if I were dating her than Asshole."

Bill nodded his head. One ad yielded to the next on television.

"How did Jennifer hold up through that?"

"She held up great! The Piece of Shit collapsed in on himself -- couldn't take becoming a middle-aged adult -- but Mom held up strong enough for both of them."

"You stayed with your mom?"

"Of course I stayed with her. She's the adult human being. I'd have been stupid to go live with Mr. Asshole."

"I'm picking up a theme in your names for him -- you don't have a very good opinion of your dad."

"If you want to call him my dad. I don't. Not anymore. But you have assholes. And then below that you have the feces that comes out of assholes. And then below that you have the deadly bacteria that live in the feces. And thennnn below that you have that guy. Mr. Asshole. The guy that jilted my mom." Kyle looked at him. "So I wouldn't say that's too bad an opinion of him. I do rank him above... some horrible brain-eating fungus or virus or something like that."

Bill looked at the TV. "Sorry you had to go through that. And really sorry Jennifer did. I was... caught up in problems with my own marriage, and didn't realize it was that bad for her, for you guys. I'm sorry I didn't help more."

"You're going to divorce Aunt Monica?" Kyle asked, without looking away from the TV.

"That's what I told your mom."

"Good." He took a deep breath and sighed it back out. "She treats you as badly as Mr. Asshole treated Mom."

"All things shall right themselves."

Kyle looked at him. "That's pretty poetic. Do you have anything specific in mind?"

"I'll talk more about it with you later. Meanwhile... this is a really unfunny comedy. Why don't we change the channel and take another random roll of the TV schedule."

Kyle pointed the remote and flipped them to something else, a fantasy movie. It was a pretty good one, though. They'd missed the beginning, but Bill and he watched it for a while.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

Kayla wandered in to the den and looked at her brother. Keeping eye contact, she walked over to them, straddled Bill's thigh again, then broke eye contact to give her uncle a kiss.

Like she got a little pleasure out of kissing him right in front of her brother.

Just... bizarre...

Kyle watched the movie while the other two made out for a while.

They'd better be more careful, he thought. If Mom caught them... well, they absolutely would never kiss each other again.

His mind tumbled further down that path before he was able to stop it.

He didn't think that... things would ever be the same between Kayla and Mom again if that happened. He knew they wouldn't be between Mom and Uncle Bill. Bill would be thrown out on his ass and never allowed within 100 yards of any of them again.

But he thought Mom would be so disappointed in Kayla -- that she'd raised her better than that, and for her to go and do something... something so...

"Uh, you guys better be careful not to let Mom catch you doing that," he whispered to them.

He... really didn't want Mom to be hurt like that. Her own daughter and her brother...

Mom would take that very badly.

Bill broke the kissing and whispered something to Kayla in her far ear, that Kyle didn't catch. Kayla leaned back and looked at him. "No..." she said in a small, faint whisper, "we don't... do things like that..."

Bill leaned back against the back of the sofa, pulling Kayla with him, so she was leaning with her head against his shoulder.

"Bill..." she sighed, then disengaged, just sitting there against Bill.

Kyle looked at Bill, and he had his eyes down and to the right, concentrating.

They were both just quiet for several seconds.

Then Kayla gasped and arched her back, tilting her head back and letting a moan leak out of her.

She leaned forward again, tired -- exhausted, even -- and draped on Bill, resting her head at his shoulder.

"Oh... Gawwwwd," she whispered and shuddered. "I love you, Uncle Bill..."

"I love you too, snookums," he patted her head.

Kyle shook his head and looked back at the movie. Bizarre. Just... utterly bizarre...

"I love you, Kyle," she breathed.

"Ditto," he answered back after a second. Her saying that was just-- he meant they did. Love each other. They just didn't say it. Not out loud. Not ever.

Until now, apparently.

A minute later, she stirred, and leaned toward him. "Kyle," she whispered. She gestured with her finger for him to lean closer to her.

He did.

Suddenly, she pressed her lips to his, and... kissed!

"Eww, Kayla!" he snapped back, "What are you doing?!"

She shrugged.

"We don't do that! We're not a kiss-on-the-lips family!"

"Well, it wasn't any more pleasant for me, twin brother!" she snapped back.

"Then why did you do it?!"

Bill was just chuckling, and patted Kayla on the head.

They went back to making out a couple minutes, then Bill whispered something in her far ear again.

"Oh, no," she leaned back to meet his eye and whispered, "don't do that..."

He started to pull her head toward his chest, but she pushed a hand back against him to continue meeting his eye. "I don't want to like that!" she whispered harshly.

"Kayla..." he whispered warningly.

"But I don' wannnna... like that! I don'... wanna... don' wanna... like that, please don' make me... like that..." She wriggled on his thigh.

She let her head be pulled to his shoulder, sighed, and went quiet. Bill was doing his "usual" concentration thing.

A minute passed.

Then sound started gushing out of her mouth again, "Ohhhhhh... gawwwwwd!" she brayed. "Ohfuck! Ohfuck! Ohfuck! Oh.... gawwwwd!"

She was shivering. And looking like she was having a... hell of a good time...

"*Ohgodyeahhhhhh!" she bucked her hips on his thigh.

"God, Bill! God, Bill! God, Bill!" she sighed as the shivers seemed to calm down some.

"You... pervert!" she grinned. "I didn't want to like that. You... filthy..."

He kissed her, and she settled into necking with him some more.

Yeah, had Kyle mentioned "bizarre" yet? He had? Then quadruple that. Quadruple-bizarre.

He went back to the movie while Uncle Bill and his twin sister made out some more.

"Just don't let Mom catch you," he warned again without looking at them.

After a few minutes of sharing saliva, Bill reached down to pat Kayla's ass. "Why don't you go get dressed, babe?"

"Sure, Daddy," Kayla breathed with a grin. Then she popped up, spun around, and flounced back toward her bedroom.

Daddy?! Had she just called him "Daddy"?!

"Ha!" Bill chuckled beside him. "You should have seen your two faces when she kissed you."

"Well, we don't normally do that," Kyle informed him without bothering to look at him. "I have no idea what's gotten into her! She and I don't... kiss! She'll elbow me in the ribs, and I'll play-punch her shoulder, but we never kiss! It's like-- unholy against nature or something..."

"I'm afraid I just fucked things up for you, then."

Kyle looked at him. He was grinning. "What do you mean?"

"Well, she got this aghast look on her face as much as you when I had her smooch you. Actually, it was hilarious. It was like you both took a huge bite of rotten stewed cabbage at the exact same time!"

He held up his hand. "Nothing against stewed cabbage, but I don't like it. And it's my go-to image for having to eat something you really don't like.

"Anyway, you overheard that little conversation Kayla and I had the last time I popped her cork?"

"Just now, you mean?"

"Yeah," he grinned, "she had the same reaction as you: ewwwwww! Kissing my brother! Ewwwww!

"So I told her she should love kissing her twin brother."

"Eww," Kyle muttered.

"Yeah, so she put up a little mock-fight about it. You heard her say she doesn't want to like it? She does, underneath -- I can tell. But she had to pretend like it disgusted her to kiss you, and that she didn't want to love to kiss you."

"Uncle Bill, you're not making any sense whatsoever."

"It will. Give it a couple days. So she went through the motions, pretending she didn't want to love kissing you. Then you saw me pop her cork, and now..."

Kyle had a bad feeling about this...

He gave a big swallow. "And now?"

"Well, you're going to have to get used to a few smooches from her. It's one of her favorite things to do now."

That... couldn't... be...

"She does love you, you know, Kyle."

"I know she does. We both 'love' each other. But until now she's been polite enough to never speak of it."

Bill shrugged. "Well, get used to a little more bubbly twin sister."

Said twin sister wandered back into the den then, wearing an outfit showing way too much skin for any twin sister, and for Kyle's in particular.

He had to admit that her opinions on things had been changed from how they used to be...

"Ready to go get some ingredients, Daddy."

Again with the "Daddy" stuff?

Bill stood up and she kissed him a few seconds. With tongue, obviously.

"I love you, Kyle," she looked around at Kyle afterward and breathed.

"Ditto." A nice, safe word. Especially when love is being professed.

"Kayla and I are going to go out and do a little shopping," Bill explained. "We'll be back before dinner. Can you tell your mother when she gets done in the garage?"

Mom was in the garage? "Uh, yeah."

"Thanks, Kyle." The two of them headed out to Kayla's car.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyle waited until the next commercial on TV, then wandered out to the garage.

"Hey, hon," Mom greeted him. She was in jeans and a sweatshirt and looked a little warm from exertion.

"Bill said you were out here."

"Yeah, I told him after lunch that I just had a few more boxes to go through out here, and I'd be done with spring cleaning -- belated spring cleaning since it's actually summer now, but still."

"Ah." He thought about telling her about Kayla acting so bizarrely with Uncle Bill. What had Bill said? That he'd "popped her cork"?! It made no sense.

But Mom would feel betrayed, that her daughter and brother were doing things -- very, very weird things -- in her house without telling her.

The question then was: what were the chances of them going uncaught for the next couple weeks that Bill was staying with them?

Good enough chances that it wasn't worth hurting Mom's feelings, Kyle decided.

"Something on your mind, Kyle?"

"Hmm? No, just Uncle Bill said he and Kayla were going out to do some shopping, and they'll be back before dinner."

"Okay, good. That still gives me time to finish out here and then get cleaned up and dinner ready." She did the little "tilt her head slightly back and squint her eyes" thing to him. "You could help me carry some boxes."

"Hey, that's what I live for," he clapped his hands. "To move old storage boxes in garages. Where are these outlaw boxes? I'm gonna move the hell out of them!"

She chuckled and led him to the correct corner of the garage...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was another good dinner, with everyone happy -- and of course good food, with Mom's cooking. Afterward Kyle started on the dishes.

As he was wiping the traces of food off one plate, it felt like-- someone was creeping up behind him. He started to turn, but felt lips on his.

Ohgod! It was Kayla! Kissing him! On the lips!

He jerked his head back, and she smiled. "I love you, twin brother," she breathed.

"Kayla! Don't do that!" he whispered harshly.

She giggled and flounced out of the kitchen.

Also, Kayla never used to flounce. What was with that?

Just another bizarrity in a pile of bizzarities. He knew, "bizarrity" is not a word. But it ought to be. A single incident of bizarreness. Of which there had been many, lately...

The four of them sat around in the den afterward, watching TV and talking. Nobody making out with nobody, thank God!

At the end of the night, Kayla and Bill headed back to their bedrooms, while Kyle helped Mom clean up the den for the night and turn the lights off.

Then he headed back to his bedroom to get ready for b--

Kayla was in his room. In a pink nightie. That covered everything completely, thank God! It was silk, and showed her curves in more detail than he liked, but there was no lace, and everything was properly covered.

"What are you doing in here?!" he whispered harshly.

"I want a kiss before I go to bed, Kyle."

"What?!"

"Just one. Just one measly little kiss. And then I'll go. But not until."

"Are you crazy?! We don't do that!"

"But I liiiiike them," she sighed.

What. In. The... hell?!

"Just one, Kyle. Don't be stingy. Just one kiss."

"This is insane!"

"Isn't it, though," she grinned.

"One kiss? And you're gone?"