A Matter of Will Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You won't see me the rest of the night."

"No tongue."

"Awwwww," she made her pouty face.

He stepped toward her. "God, this is insane."

She licked her lips to moisten them. "Ten seconds."

"What?!"

"Less than ten seconds is a peck. I want a kiss."

Kyle... bent over. And... kissed his sister.

Her arms came up and wrapped around his neck. No, nothing romantic about it -- she just didn't want him gettin' away!

Two nineteen-year-old siblings. Making out. For ten seconds...

She... did have soft lips.

He could feel her breath on his cheek. She was... breathing a little hard.

Her lips parted slightly, and he felt her tongue caress along his lips.

Her tongue... maybe, possibly, somehow... y'know, got past his lips into his mouth. Somehow. He couldn't explain it.

Even though he had already made clear: no tongue!

But he... went ahead and played with it a little bit with his tongue. It's just rude to not greet another tongue in your mouth. Or something like that.

His breathing was... a little hard too.

The kiss maybe ran past ten seconds, to... y'know thirty seconds. Or a minute. Or more.

But then he finally put his foot down. "Okay, that's it," he pulled his head back from hers. Her arms let him, but stayed wrapped around his neck. "That's enough."

"Thank you... Kyle..." she breathed. Her eyes were still closed, her breathing still heavy.

Then her eyes opened, and she looked at him. "I love you... twin brother..."

"I--" he swallowed. "I... love you too, Kayla..."

Her arms slipped from around him. "Thank you..." she whispered.

She slipped out of his room.

He turned off the lights and laid down.

What the hell was going on here...?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyle woke the next morning to...

Well, to Kayla. She was on hands and knees over him, face studying his like a cat getting ready to ponk his nose.

"Uh..."

Well, you tell him: what do you say to something like that?

The predator-cat vibe washed away as she smiled. "I just want a kiss, twin brother."

"Uhm-mmmmm." That last -- the change from "uhm" to "mmmm" was her lips closing on his. His mouth was already open from the "uhm," so her tongue slipped right in.

They, ahhh... kissed. Made out. For a... couple minutes.

It... wasn't an entirely unpleasant way to wake up.

Finally, she broke the kiss and gave his lips a quick lick. "Thank you, twin brother."

"Uh, sure. No problem."

"I love you, Kyle."

"I love you too, Kayla."

She hopped off his bed and strolled out of the room.

Life was strange these days. And getting stranger...

He laid there a while, considering her and Bill's chances of not getting caught by Mom. They were acting awfully carelessly. He'd almost put it at even odds.

Still, it wasn't his place to tattle on the two of them.

Maybe... maybe he could help get Mom read in about them in some small way without tattling on them. Just so... it wouldn't hurt her quite so much. If she... did catch them.

He didn't know how, though...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4

Eventually, Kyle got up and headed out to the kitchen. Mom was still there at the table, having coffee. "Good morning, sleepyhead."

"Good morning, Mom."

"Bill and Kayla took off to go hiking in the woods this morning. They thought they'd be back by lunch or by afternoon."

Kyle poured himself some coffee and sat down with her. Had a sip. Chuckled. "So, I had this weird-ass dream last night.

"Everyone had put up these shields, like solar shields or something, to protect them from the harsh radiation or something. Only, I realized that the shields didn't block that -- they blocked happiness. All these people were powering these shields, to block their own happiness from reaching them.

"And I was shown this console, where I could press a button, and cause someone's shield to collapse, so happiness could get to them. And I wanted to explain to them that there was all this happiness for them, that couldn't reach them -- but I couldn't explain to them, I could just push the buttons to collapse their shields. And... hope they'd receive the happiness and see that it was for the best.

"So how is that for weird? Do I win the weird dream of the year award?"

He noticed she was looking down and smiling faintly as he took a sip of coffee.

"I dreamed," she said slowly, "I don't even know if I should be telling you this. It's kind of embarrassing.

"I dreamed that this mad scientist was grafting a... second vagina... onto the side of my head. And he had all these wires and jumper cables, and was wiring it into my brain." #! point to left side

She brought her eyes up to look at him. "That's it. I just dreamed that all night."

She took a sip of coffee. "I don't know," she smiled, "I kinda think my weird tops your weird. Would you agree?"

"A second vagina is... pretty weird, Mom. Do you want me to check the side of you head, just to make sure there's nothing there this morning?"

"I feel pretty confident," she nodded firmly, "that I don't have a second vagina on my head."

They sat quietly a few minutes, just enjoying the view out the window in the summer sunlight, and their coffee.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kayla's changed a little bit," Kyle finally said. "Nothing too big, just in small ways." Okay, that was a lie, but a permissible lie. "She's not the same girl she was a couple years ago."

Mom took a sip of coffee. "How do you mean?"

"Nothing too specific. Just... some of her attitudes, the way she thinks about things."

"That's part of... going to college. Expanding your horizons -- don't you think?" she offered.

"It feels a little deeper than that, though I may be wrong. She is still the same Kayla, underneath, but... some of her attitudes have shifted just a little on things. Don't... don't be too surprised if you come across them."

"And still... nothing specific that you noticed?"

He shook his head without looking in her eyes. "Nothing specific. And she still loves us. I know that. It's just," he looked at her and grinned, "those darned sorority sisters, Mom! They've put these strange ideas in her head or sumthin'!"

Mom chuckled, took another sip of coffee, then drawled, "Yeah, except... she lives in an apartment, not a sorority house..."

Oops. He steered straight into the skid, though. "That's the thing about sorority sisters, Mom! You're never safe from them! Anywhere! They're worse than zombies that way!"

"Yeah, yeah," she grinned, "Things are getting thick enough here to cut with a knife. No more horror movies for you, young man. Next thing you'll tell me 'Dawn of the Sorority Sisters' takes place in a mall."

"Mom! You remembered! I'm so proud of you! Worst film of the trilogy, but I'm proud of you!"

He went back to his and Kayla's bathroom, took a shower, brushed his hair and got dressed for the day. Mom was coming through the den when he sat down to turn on the TV. "Hey, thanks for cleaning my hairbrush," she commented.

He made the classic male befuddlement noise known the world over, "Aeuhhh?"

She looked puzzled at his puzzled look, and explained, "The little hairs that get caught in the hair brush. You cleaned them out for me. My brush was all clean this morning. Thanks."

His look stayed puzzled.

"You didn't do it then?"

He shook his head.

She shrugged. "Maybe Kayla did."

"Darn it, Mom! It's those sorority sisters! I told you! You can never trust them! It's probably some dastardly scheme for world domination!" he grinned.

"Yeah, yeah, maybe your sister was doing her good deed for the day." She headed back to her bedroom.

Though... Kyle's hairbrush was still fuzzy when he used it earlier. Guessed he didn't rate...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bill and Kayla made it back by lunchtime, and they all sat down and piecemealed a meal together from leftovers.

"What trail did you guys take?" Kyle asked Kayla as they walked back through the den. Mom and Bill were still in the kitchen.

"Oh, we just wandered around, got distracted with things, didn't really finish any trail."

"Okay," he shrugged. "By the way, did you clean Mom's hairbrush this morning?"

Her face went neutral. "Uh... no?"

"Okay." Strange.

"I also did not spit on your toothbrush, twin brother. You should thank me."

He frowned. "I don't owe you a thank you for... not spitting on my--"

"Oh, I'll take..." she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips to his. Her tongue was, uhm... starting to get pretty comfortable being in his mouth...

"... a thank you, twin brother," she breathed between kisses before floating back to his lips for more.

Oh, this was soo bizarre! This was Kayla! His twin sister!

She... was a really good kisser, though...

God, how did she get to be such a good kisser?!

"We gotta not do this, though," he breathed when they finally broke the lip-lock. "Mom could walk through, and she would freak out over this. I'm not even sure I'm not freaking out over it -- it is so weird. But she would lose it. So... no more public kisses. In fact, we should stop kissing altogether."

She pressed her lips to his for one more quick smooch. "Bet I can change your mind on that last. And I really love kissing you! So... bear up, kid. I'm not stopping." With a smirk, she continued back to her room.

He sat on the sofa and drifted into another movie.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hell came late in the afternoon.

Mom strode through the den when he was catching a sci-fi film, on her way back to the bedrooms.

She continued up the hallway, but--

"What are you two... doing?!" Mom's overly-loud voice came a few moments later.

Oh... crap!

Crap! Crap! Crap!

"What the hell are you two... doing?!" still in a loud voice. Not a hysterical voice, but a voice way too shocked to give a fuck about how loud it was warbling.

Kyle sprang from the couch and hurried up the hallway. Mom was standing outside the guest bedroom. He hurried to her side.

Kayla and Bill were both still fully clothed. But that was about all they had going for them.

Bill was laying on his back on his bed, his hands reached up to cup Kayla's butt.

Kayla, red-faced, was on her hands and knees, straddling Bill, from where they had been... doing some serious tongue-kissing, he had no doubt.

"Get off of him!" Mom commanded. "Get off of him, young lady! Now!"

Kayla scrambled off Bill and off the bed, face bright red. Darn it, he had just told her to be careful with that shit.

"To your room!" Mom commanded, her pointed finger firmly urging any soul that might be lost to get to where it needed to be! Right now!

Head bowed, face red, Kayla hurriedly scrambled out of the guest bedroom and to her own.

"Bill, what the fuck?!" Mom loudly demanded. "With my daughter?! With your fucking niece?!"

Mom had said "fuck" exactly three times that he'd ever heard her.

Once when a bully pulled a knife on him when he was sixteen. She'd charged at him, but thankfully he got to him first and decked him, kicked the knife away, then kicked the jerk in the chest to emphasize the "we don't play with knives" rule. If mom had gotten to him first, they'd have had a body to dispose of.

Once when she smashed her finger and thought she'd just cut the tip off. Don't worry -- it turned out she needed stitches and it was bruised for weeks, but the tip was still attached!

And once when she slapped Dad when the asshole said he wanted to run off with the goddam babysitter. Dad's cheek had glowed cherry for hours after that. Not nearly long enough, if you asked Kyle.

It should still be glowing cherry, painful and ashamed to this day.

And now in one incident she had almost doubled that tally.

"You're gone," she dictated terms in her quieter, scary voice. "You do not leave this room tonight. And tomorrow you are gone. And you will never communicate with my family. Ever, Bill. Never again."

She turned around, ushered Kyle out of the room, and closed the door on Bill behind her.

Kyle knew enough to scamper into his room and leave a wide berth around her. She strode out to the kitchen, where she would pour some coffee, then sit and brood on what just happened. Better not to even speak to her for a couple hours, let her get it digested in her head.

She was pissed.

He thought more pissed off than when Dad collapsed into a shit.

Bill had messed with her daughter. It didn't matter whose brother he was, not even hers -- he'd messed with her daughter.

Kyle sat on his bed and thought too. He wasn't sure there was any way he could make this any better. He couldn't think of anything he could say to... anyone.

He shrugged. To an empty room. He'd keep thinking if there was anything he could do, but... if you can't do anything to reduce a storm, then you just batten down and make it through the storm. One way or another.

Crap...

Crap, crap, crap, crap...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dinnertime came. Went.

No one ventured out.

Kyle had a bag of corn chips by his desk for snacks. Had a few of those. Walked toward Kayla's room and left the bag at the foot of her door -- rapped lightly twice so she'd know, and headed back to his room. Heard the door open and close a minute later. The minute delay told him she'd been crying in there -- Kayla hated to upset Mom. She'd probably bawled her eyes out over it the last couple hours.

About 9:00 P.M., the guest bedroom door opened. "Uncle Bill," Kyle called quietly as he passed his door. Shook his head. Don't.

"Trust me, sport." Bill eased up the hallway.

Kyle muttered a small prayer for him and Mom both.

He'd hate to have to dispose of Uncle Bill's body if he managed to piss Mom off any more...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jennifer)

Bill walked through the den, quietly but not silently.

Jennifer heard his footsteps when he entered the kitchen.

"Don't," she informed him. "We're not going to talk. You're not going to change my mind. You're gone."

Bill cleared his throat. "I'm not going to talk," he said softly. "I'm just going to get some water, and sit with you."

He got a glass, ran some tap water, and sat down opposite her at the table.

Five minutes passed in silence.

Ten.

"Bill, you are-- what you did--" she suddenly started speaking, but was still too mad to even talk. And she was too mad to care, "My daughter, Bill! What the hell did you think you were doing?!"

He just sat there, silently, staring at the table.

"Are you listening to me? What did you think you were--"

She sighed suddenly, her eyes unfocusing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5

(Bill + Jennifer)

The thing about the worship of Shatihra -- hers was a Church of Power.

Power and sex. Submission and climax and ecstasy.

And the sticky blend these become when simmered and smeared viscidly together. Like a partially melted taffy, the bitter flavor of capitulation swirled with the bright, sweet taste of sexual rapture, into a tincture that was... unnaturally addictive.

She was an avatar of the goddess Ishtar, her worship flourished briefly in an early period of Mesopotamian society. Bill completed his archaeological thesis many years ago on her impact on the culture. But he knew so much less then about her... than he knew now.

Her temples all contained a Submission Chamber where new members of the Church -- often involuntary new members -- learned the horrible humiliating thrill of surrender. Above the Submission Chamber was an Observation Chamber, where higher beings might be contacted and communicated with.

In his studies, Bill had assumed these chambers to be nonfunctional, like all religious trappings were nonfunctional.

He had been wrong. That lesson came at great -- profound, even -- cost to him...

He was within the Submission Chamber now. He suspected it existed nowhere in time or space. Wherever it actually was, he would just remember it later as a particularly vivid fantasy. And Jennifer, who was there with him, would not remember it much at all -- only the massive blast of fireworks as she was released from the chamber.

His sister was standing there nude, bent at the waist over the Bitch's Table, her ass bared to him.

"Wh... whaaat?" she realized her nudity, her posture, as she faced away from him. "What the..."

Bill cleared his throat.

Jennifer tried to twist about to see, but was cuffed too tightly with fine but strong gossamer to have much range of motion. "Who-- who is that?!"

Bill took his time, walking slowly around the Bitch's Table until she could see him.

"Bill? What's going on?! Why am I naked?! Why are you naked?!" She didn't mention his erection. "Why am I fastened to this table?! Find the key and help me get loose!"

He continued walking around to her other side and gently touched the fingers of one hand to her shoulder blade.

Ohhh! Thrills skittered through her again! What was-- What was this?!

Her butt cheeks clenched against the thrills just... flooding them. How could his... touch feel... soo good?!

It was what she imagined a shot of morphine dumped directly into a vein was like. That dear. That good. But... it didn't make her want to sleep.

It excited her! It made her want to-- oh, she really didn't want to say what it made her want to do! She didn't... do thinks like... like what his touch made her want to do...

"Bill," she breathed, "why... why does that feel," she let her eyes roll partially up under her eyelids, "How can it feel like... that? Like... this?!"

He traced his fingernails from that shoulder, across to the other hip, and laid his second hand down on her, gently squeezing her back just above her waist.

She took a deep breath and sighhhhed it out. Gawwwd! What was he doing to her? It felt like her insides were... getting flooded through with thrills!

He moved slowly lower, tracing his fingernails and fingertips down to... and around... on her hips...

"Bill..." she sighed again. This was...

This felt way too good. What was-- What was he--

His fingers were-- dammmn, they were magical!

She was afraid she'd... start moaning if he kept this up. And, ohhh, that would be humiliating! Turning into moaning sexual butter in front of her little brother!

"Bill... please... what-- what are you doing...?"

"I," he finally spoke, "have something I want you to do for me, Jenny."

She couldn't help it -- the moan leaked out of her before she could stop it. Crap! She started to flood with more shame over it, but that mixed with all the sexual thrills. Mixed... weirdly. Crap!

She sighed as the shame and thrills simmered together. "What-- what do you want me-- want me to do?"

"You're up on your toes back here, Jen," he chuckled. "This must feel just fucking awesome for you."

Ohcrap! She was... sexually shaming herself here right in front of her little brother.

"Remember for me when you saw Kayla and me kissing, with our tongues in each other's mouth."

Her hips tensed at the thought.

"There you go, that's the memory."