A Matter of Will Ch. 01-05

Story Info
Kyle's mom shames sexy daughter, becomes sex kitten herself.
12.4k words
4.11
18.9k
34

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fugue123
Fugue123
316 Followers

A Matter of Will

Copyright (c)2019,2022 by Fugue

Kyle's sister left for university a studious A+ student. She returns home a submissive sex kitten to her Uncle Bill. Bill's had it hard getting over his wife running off with some other guy -- but that's no excuse to make Kyle's sister his pet pussy, is it?

At first Mom is outraged and lays down the law to her adult daughter about what behaviors will and will not be tolerated. But then... Mom starts becoming a submissive sex kitten to Uncle Bill too. And to Kyle as well...

Tags: in mf mc md

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legalese: Contains adult material. Anyone under age 18 must leave now. Anyone that might be offended by sexy or sexually explicit material or strong language must leave now. The activities in this story may be unrealistic, unethical and/or illegal, and they ignore the reality of sexually transmitted diseases -- this is fiction, do not try any of this at home. All characters are over age 18, proof of age on file. Any resemblance to any actual person, place or event is purely coincidental.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: a little bit of a slow-burn, but it does warm up quite a bit by the end. Hope you enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

My twin sister Kayla was always the over-performer. Straight A's. The few times she botched a test, she studied diligently and begged the teacher to let her retake it, even if it was just to prove to herself that she could ace the material. The girl just radiated "star pupil".

Me? I make pretty good grades too. But-- I do stupid stuff.

My junior year in high school, I had a chemistry teacher, Mr. Denton, that liked the attention of the young cheerleaders in class. The head cheerleader -- for whatever reason any cheerleader does anything -- had a pick at Amber, another girl in class. And Mr. Denton earned giggles and sweet smiles from the cheerleaders when he sent Amber to the board for impossible problems and made rude comments at her failures.

Now Amber wasn't pretty, she was pudgy and even a little homely. She wasn't one of the cool kids. Her mom wasn't the head of the PTA. But she was a person. Being used by this useless jackass of a supposed "teacher" to--

Amber was standing there, red-faced at the board, looking like she was ready to wet herself in shame as Mr. Denton made another snide comment. And a cheerleader giggled for him.

And some idiot in the class barked out, "That's enough!"

A hush snuffed out all noise in the room, and slowly everyone turned around to look silently at me.

Crap! That... was me that said that, wasn't it?

"Excuse me, Mr. Moore?" Denton warned.

No clue why I was doing this, but -- sigh -- I seemed to be on a roll. "Stop being a jerk! Stop humiliating her! You're the teacher -- you're supposed to know more than any of us! Do your job and teach us! And stop humiliating Amber!"

Did I mention that when I make a mess of things, I really make a mess of them?

His face went burgundy. Tremors shook his jowls. "Don't," he roared, "Don't you dare--"

"Don't you dare!" I yelled right back, standing up. "Stop humiliating her! Just so you can flirt with the damned cheerleaders! You ass!"

Denton was trembling with anger, face dark red, his mouth moving, no sound coming out -- not a good sign. Guess I'd done as much damage here as--

"Out!" Denton's voice finally engaged. "You are suspended! You little shit!"

He did try suspension. I fought it. The school transferred me to another Chemistry class. The new teacher warned me with contemptuous eyes that he knew what kind of student I was. I guessed I'd sort of done that to myself, though.

Amber also requested a transfer the next day. The school gave it to her -- what were they going to do when some idiot student had called out the teacher that was mistreating her as he flirted with cheerleaders?

The next teacher treated her much better. She thanked me abundantly. Told me what I did was heroic. And I gained a new friend.

Though... it's a surprisingly short distance between hero and idiot. I was never able to get above a 'C' from the second teacher. The same was true senior year in Chemistry II. So I graduated with a dented GPA. That's why I was still living at home now, going to the community college -- my grades wouldn't get me in as a non-transfer student.

Kayla, like I said, graduated with glowing academics and easily got into university, with scholarships.

With a pretty face and a cute figure and shoulder-length blonde hair, she had lots of guys that would have gone out with her in a heartbeat, except she didn't go out on dates -- she studied instead. Hell, if she weren't my sister, I'd have dated her in a heartbeat.

Mom gave us good genes. I'm not too bad looking, if I must say, and Mom easily passes for a decade younger, with a figure of someone in their late twenties and shoulder-length strawberry blonde hair. Hell, if she weren't my mother, I'd date her in a heartbeat too.

Dad's an asshole. Two years ago, he left Mom for the girl that used to babysit Kayla and me back when we were ten. He does well enough at his job, and Mom's lawyer was good enough, that she doesn't have to work nowadays. Still, it doesn't seem like he's paying nearly enough for being such a jerk.

Then there was Uncle Bill...

Bill hadn't been a large part of our lives before this, and I always thought he was just a screw-up. Mom always treated him that way too. And then this spring, his wife got caught fooling around with another guy, and wanted to leave him to go live with that guy. He just rolled over and let her, and even Mom was feeling sorry for him. For her little brother Bill, not the other guy.

Bill teaches at the same university that Kayla goes to, so Mom asked her if she could go help him one weekend to move the tramp's things out. Kayla grumbled about wanting to study with finals coming up, but went ahead and helped him anyway. Then after they got that taken care of, Kayla stayed there for an extra week to help him sort other stuff out. I guessed that he was playing his misery for all it was worth, and my sister felt sorry for him, and stayed to cook him dinner and stuff. Then she stayed for another week. And then a fourth.

Meanwhile, Mom was trying to get him to finalize the split with divorce papers. I mean, it made sense to me -- you don't stay married to a woman that's openly living and sleeping with another guy, right? But Uncle Bill kept dragging his feet, saying he planned to get her back.

My opinion: who'd want her? After she's slept around with another guy, even if Aunt Monica is pretty enough, she's dirtied. Soiled. Flush her down the toilet with the other nasty toilet paper. But that's just me, I guess. Bill's still dragging his feet, hanging onto her.

So classes are finished for summer, and Kayla's driving home with Bill after this weekend. He's scheduled to stay a couple weeks, and Mom plans to convince him then to grow a pair and end things and just divorce the tramp, once and for all.

Bill's still saying he's got a plan to deal with Monica, but I figured that was weakness and cowardice talking, and he just wasn't man enough to cut his failed wife off.

Boy. Was I wrong.

Bill really did have a plan. Quite a... daring and dangerous one...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Kyle heard the car pull up in the driveway. "They're here," he called to Mom, and headed out to the living room. She joined him a minute later, then stepped out on the porch, and he followed.

"Bill," she smiled and stepped to him to give him a hug when he got out of the driver's side.

Kayla got out of the passenger's side, and she--

Wow! Well, okay, she was wearing a men's shirt tied off beneath her breasts. Kyle knew he had never seen her expose that much tummy before, not even in a swimsuit. University must be, ah, broadening her horizons, he guessed.

Mom was finishing her hug with Uncle Bill and stepping back, when Kayla stepped around the car, and--

Wow! Okay, she was wearing four-inch stiletto heels. Even for high school graduation, she only wore little two-inch heels. Practical, that was Kyle's sister -- not the stiletto kind of gal. He certainly hadn't picked up on that over the phone -- Mom either -- but she must be getting really broadened at school!

"I went ahead and drove, to give Kayla a break," Bill commented as he stepped to the trunk and popped it. Then he and Kyle carried the luggage in. Kyle noticed Mom studying the way Kayla was dressed, and she looked as surprised as he did. And not terribly happy about it.

Bill set his bags in the guest room, and Kyle set Kayla's in her old room, then they all met back in the kitchen to catch up on things.

Uncle Bill was getting over Monica's betrayal and sort of putting it behind him. Kayla had been a big help with all that, he thanked Mom, and Kayla glowed a little beside him. Mom started to bring up the topic of divorce again, but Bill diverted from that by pointing out that Kayla had nearly aced every final.

"Yeah, that's not news," Kyle informed him, "She always does that."

"How long can you stay with us?" Mom asked Uncle Bill.

Bill shrugged. "We'd talked about a couple weeks."

"You know we'd love you to stay the whole summer," Mom smiled. "When do your classes start back in the fall?"

He turned to Kayla and laid his hand on her knee, squeezing a little. "Hey hon, go get my datebook out of the luggage, would you?"

"Sure," Kayla bounced up and flounced to the guest bedroom.

Kyle was a little impressed, seeing his sister stoop to responding to "hon" and then running off on an errand in response. He was going to have to try that himself with her.

Mom and Bill were chatting about the new flower garden she put in at the front of the house when Kayla flounced back and handed the datebook to Bill.

He flipped it open, and Mom and he started talking about dates and how long he might be able to stay.

"Hey hon," Kyle tried on Kayla in a side discussion, "I sure could use my cellphone. Go and bring it from my dresser, would you?"

"Bite me, Kyle," she informed him what she thought of that request.

Maybe you had to squeeze the knee to get her to obey? Though it was more likely she'd just sever that hand at the wrist if he tried that.

Back to Bill's and Mom's conversation, they were deciding that he might be able to stay until mid-August, though he didn't want to commit to that yet. He flipped the datebook closed and handed it toward Kayla. "Here you go, hon. Thanks."

Kayla bounced up again and took it. "Sure thing, Bill," she smiled and flounced back to the guest room.

Yeah... Kyle needed to figure out how Bill was getting her to respond like that.

They all chatted for about another hour, then Mom started preparing dinner. She was planning a roast, with corn and potatoes, to celebrate Kayla's and Uncle Bill's arrival. Kyle went to the den, flipped on the television and found a movie on cable, while Kayla hung her and Bill's clothes up back in their bedrooms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bill wandered into the den with Kyle after a few minutes and sat on the other end of the couch, paying half attention to the movie on TV.

When Kayla came back in the den, Bill smiled at her and patted his knee. She gave a little shake of her head. Then he patted his knee again. She flicked her eyes at Kyle, then looked back at Bill. After a moment, he gave his knee another little pat.

Kyle was pretending to be absorbed in the movie while he paid attention to all of this out of the corner of his eyes.

Bill reached out to pull Kayla to the sofa. She sat down between Bill and Kyle, much closer to Bill. Then she sighed.

Kyle continued pretending like he was rapt with the movie, but she seemed to just sort of sit there without doing anything. Then she shivered, gave a little muffled squeak, and breathed heavily for several breaths.

What... was going on?

Kyle glanced from the movie over to her, and she was leaned back on the sofa, almost sprawled, with a faint smile at her lips. And her eyes half-lidded.

Bill patted his knee again. She shrugged, then stood and sat on his knee, wrapping her hands over his shoulders.

Then they just sat there several minutes. Kyle's... 19-year-old twin sister sitting on her uncle's knee with her arms around his neck. Her breathing relaxed now, gazing at his face while he watched the movie.

Right in front of her twin brother. Knowing full well that he'd use this as ammunition to taunt her mercilessly later.

Because 19-year-old women do not sit on their uncle's knee, right?

Especially this 19-year-old woman. Kayla didn't sit on anyone's knee -- ever -- as far as Kyle knew.

But here she was sitting contentedly on Uncle Bill's...

She stayed parked like that for a while, until they heard Mom closing cabinets in the kitchen. Kayla hopped off Uncle Bill's knee and sat back between the two men on the couch just as Mom came in.

"Roast is in the oven," Mom clapped her hands. "Now, what would you like for dessert? Pudding or pie?"

Kayla and Bill were both deferential, but Kyle put his vote in, "Pie! Definitely cherry pie!"

"Cherry pie it is, then," Mom smiled and nodded, then headed back into the kitchen.

After a couple minutes, when they heard Mom busy in the kitchen and not coming back for anything, Bill patted his knee again. Kayla stood up and sat down again on his knee and draped her arms around his shoulders.

Kyle kept his eyes mostly on the television, but-- what the hell?!

"I can't," Kayla whispered, barely audible, a couple minutes later.

Kyle kept his eyes on the movie, but his attention was actually on them.

"I can't, not here," she whispered, just as quietly.

Bill set his hand on her bare knee and lightly squeezed.

"Bill... we can't..."

Then she sighed. And just sat there quietly on Bill's knee for several breaths, until--

She shivered. And a tiny moan barely squeaked out her throat. And she wriggled her butt slowly on Uncle Bill's knee.

After a few moments she leaned her head on Bill's shoulder while her breathing returned to normal.

Then, after a minute, she lifted her head back up and pressed her lips against Bill's.

Kayla. Goody-two-shoes Kayla. Kissing her uncle. On the lips. In front of her twin brother. That she knew would never ever let her live this down...

Kyle really wasn't doing much tracking the plot of the film on television. What was happening beside him was far more interesting...

He risked looking away from the TV and glanced at them.

Lips pressed together. Smooching.

Nothing unforgivable, he guessed. Not exactly a forbidden crime against nature -- unless you count Kayla kissing in public. But...

Ew.

He looked back at the TV while they continued trading smooches.

After couple minutes, Kayla took a deep breath and sighed it back out again. Then just sat there quietly some moments, lips still pressed to Bill's, until she shivered and maybe moaned slightly into Bill's mouth.

She sagged more against him then, wrapping her arms more tightly around his neck, and...

They obviously started trading tongue then.

The way their jaws were moving, they were conducting a little tongue-ballet in there...

Kyle needed to check Kayla's room, he decided then and there, to see if there was evidence of a people-pod from the alien that had taken over his sister's body.

Eyes on the screen, keep his eyes on the TV screen, he told himself -- while his sister makes out with her uncle using deep tongue...

A few minutes later, Kayla stood up off Bill's knee. "The movie's been good," she said without looking at her brother, "but I'm tired from the drive here. I think I'm going to go take a quick nap while dinner cooks." And she headed back to her bedroom.

"Yeah, me too, sport," Uncle Bill stood off the sofa and yawned. "I'm going to go take a quick nap too." And he headed back to the guest bedroom.

That was just... bizarre.

If you'd have told him Kayla would make out in front of anyone -- let alone her annoying twin brother! -- Kyle would have laughed in your face.

He let the movie run in the background while he considered if his sister had had a stroke or something.

After a while, Mom came in and gestured at the empty spots on the sofa. "Oh, they were both tired from the drive in, so went back to lay down until dinner." She nodded, then sat down on the other end of the sofa.

Yeah, see, Kyle wasn't going to mention anything to Mom yet about Kayla. He'd see if he could figure out what was going on -- maybe there was a valid explanation -- before pulling the pin on the grenade by telling Mom.

Dinnertime came around before he'd figured anything out, and dinner itself was delicious -- Mom was a great cook! Afterward, he hurried back before helping with the dishes to catch Kayla as she was going into her bedroom. "Hey, hey, hold up," he said softly.

She was already red-faced when she turned around to him.

"So... what's up?"

"What," she awkwardly touched her hand to the side of her head, "do you mean?"

"The swapping spit? With Uncle Bill?"

"I don't want to talk about it, Kyle."

He turned up the level of annoying to prod some answer out of her, "I mean, those must have been some pretty hot weeks you've been spending at his place? With the luuuuuuv-uncle?"

"I said, I don't want to talk about it."

"Uhm, okay," he shrugged. If she really didn't want to talk about it, they wouldn't. Kayla and he didn't actually try their best to annoy each other -- not for years, anyway -- it was just schtick to joke about.

"Thanks, Kyle," she stepped in her room and closed the door.

He headed out to the kitchen to help with the dishes...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bill sat in the easy-chair by Mom's end of the sofa while they watched TV, and they talked quietly about plans now, about divorcing his sleazy wife and so on. Kayla came out to join them after an hour or two, and they all finished up the night chatting with the TV on in the background.

"I hate that he has to go through with a divorce," Mom shared quietly as Kyle helped her close up for the evening after the other two had gone back to bed, "God knows we know how ugly that can get. But I think he's finally ready to brace and do it. I'm... actually proud of him."

"Me too, Mom."

"Proud of you too," she ruffled his hair. "How did I get two such wonderful kids? Thanks for helping to entertain Bill, and for not getting into an argument with your sister."

"Sure, Mom."

She pecked him on the cheek and headed back to her bedroom.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

Kayla and Uncle Bill both slept a bit late the next morning.

When Kyle got up, he planted his butt on the sofa and turned on the television in the background. This was summer session at college, and he did not have to take any classes this summer, so he was enjoying himself.

Mom came in from the kitchen carrying her keys. "Hey, can you tell the sleepyheads when they get up that I ran out to the store. I'll probably be an hour or two, Kyle."

"Sure, Mom."

"Look after things while I'm out?"

"Everything will be perfectly safe while I'm on duty, ma'am," he vowed.

She gave him a sincere smile, though, "I know it will."

He stayed on duty -- making sure no alien attacks occurred here -- while watching an aliens-attack film on TV.

Fugue123
Fugue123
316 Followers